Offering explanation of terms and conditions and further information of the optional private city tours and private China tours.
Terms and Conditions
- The economy-class airfare of China flights as specified in the itinerary.
- The hotel/cruise accommodation is based on two persons sharing one standard twin room/cabin with private facilities in all relevant locations. If a single client requests a twin room/cabin alone, the single room/cabin supplement will be charged.
- For the land tour in each city, daily Western and Chinese buffet breakfast is served in the hotel, and Chinese lunch and/or dinner will be served with two cups of soft drink outside the hotel. All meal arrangements are served as the itinerary specifies.
- On the cruise daily American breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. The beverage arrangements are subject to policies of different cruise companies.
- The cruise shore excursion in groups and daily activities are subject to the arrangements made by the cruise company and subject to change without prior notice.
- Private transfers for you and the group between airports, hotels and all sightseeing spots. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- One private English-speaking guide and driver will accompany you on all normal sightseeing tours in each city.
- Admission fees applicable.
- The Tibet Travel Permit application fee applicable.
- Chinese government taxes and the city construction fees applicable to your travel are included.
- Travel Agencies' Liability Insurance with the tour inside China.
- The tips for the hotel porters in each city.
- The air charge of arrival in the first city of the tour and departure from the last city of the tour.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry, internet access, telephone calls, postal and fax services, bar, massage expenses or overweight baggage charges.
- Our quotation is based on the fixed exchange between US dollars and CN Yuan. The rate is USD1.00 equates to CN Yuan 6.10.
- The reservation deposit USD200.00 net per person should be paid by check or cable transfer upon your confirmation. The transfer charge is on your own. A reservation for your tour will not be considered firm until the first payment is received. By sending the deposit, you agree to be bound by our General Terms and Conditions.
- The final payment should be settled 90 days prior to the tour by check or 60 days prior to the tour by cable transfer. The transfer charge is on the own.
- For any changes made prior to the confirmed tour, the client may enjoy our free change options. However, if in case there are any extra losses occurred due to the reservation changes, you are required to pay for this part.
- The reservation deposit of USD200.00 per person is non-refundable if the client makes cancellation of the tour but it may be applied for your next trip within 18 months. The reservation deposit will not be calculated into the charge of the cancellation percentage.
- The cancellation penalty will be a certain percentage of the tour price. 30 days or more before the arrival day, no penalty except for the tour deposit, and the actual air or hotel cancellation fee if there is; 29 days to 20 days before the arrival day, the penalty is 20%; 19 days to 10 days is 50%; 9 days to 3 days is 70%; 2 days to arrival day is 100%.
- After the tour begins, any extra charges caused by clients’ changes will be added, as air cancellation fee, hotel cancellation penalty, etc. Any unused portion is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- If the client cancels the trip, the client must notify us by mail or by fax. We calculate your refund on the day we receive the written cancellation by Beijing time. All refunds to the client will be processed within 20 days of receipt of your cancellation.
- If we cancel a tour due to insufficient booking or circumstances beyond our control, we will endeavor to find an alternative tour for the client or refund all money paid. A full refund will constitute final settlement for the client; the Company shall not be held responsible for any expenses that may have incurred as a result of the client's booking.
- Our groups are from minimum 1 to 18 people with guaranteed departures, which provides our travelers a perfect combination between intimacy, flexibility and low price. We reserve the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a passenger should such person's health or mental condition or physical infirmity or general deportment impede the operation of the trip or the rights or welfare or enjoyment of other passengers.
- Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa 20 days before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation to assist you to obtain your visa after the reservation deposit is received.
- If your tours contain other Asian countries arranged by us, you are requested to check and follow the visa policy of the country you are going to visit at the nearest embassy or consulate.
- Please be sure to check carefully your international and domestic air tickets you purchased so that you are fully aware of the policies of different airline companies.
- You are asked to visit the FAQs and Travel Essential of our website before the tour starts. After your confirmation, you are considered to understand and accept our FAQs and Travel Essential.
Single Room Supplement
This item is only applied to the single travelers. If you travel with pair and stay one room, you can skip it over.
If any tour participant travels alone and needs our assistance to find a roommate, we will endeavor to meet his needs. We will introduce and exchange their personal status to each other. After the two single travel guests confirm the other roommate and the tour begins, any roommate can not change the confirmed sharing basis twin room, no matter whatever habits a roommate has which cause inconvenience such as and not limited to smoking, excessive snoring, etc. If one roommate insists on staying one single room, the roommates must get the agreement with the other roommate to pay the sole occupancy separately.
- The responsibility of our agent, parent company and affiliated companies is strictly limited. As a tour operator, we organize, promote, and sell tour programs consisting of certain travel services, including guide service, surface transportation, air transportation, water transportation, excursions and accommodations that we purchase or reserve from various suppliers. The suppliers providing services for our tour programs are independent contractors and they are not agents or employees of ours.
- To the extent that we are involved in booking air and/or cruise transportation for you, we act as your agent and not as an agent for the air carrier and/or cruise line. However, we promise that we are responsible for the willful or negligent acts of our partner travel agents for the land services.
- We reserve the right to change the trains and flights we have arranged for you in the itinerary, and we make sure to guarantee your tour going smoothly unless the flights or trains are being cancelled or chartered.
- We will take all benefits and all losses of any fluctuations, lower or higher in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges after we have received the full payment. And we reserve the right to correct promotional or pricing errors or to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges before we receive your reservation deposit.
- We reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a tour participant, to expel any tour participant from the tour, to make changes in the itinerary whenever we deem it necessary for the comfort, convenience, or safety of the other tour participants, or to cancel a tour at any time. We will refund any unused fund to tour participants.
- We reserve the right to take photographic or film records of any of its trips, and to use any such photographic or film records for promotional and/or commercial purposes.
- We are not responsible for acts of terrorism, political unrest, war, earthquake, landslide, delay or cancellation of the flight or cruises.
- We are not responsible for any unauthorized extra services that the client requires with the local agent, local guide or the driver temporarily in different cities beyond our confirmed itinerary. In this case, we do not accept any responsibility for any losses on shopping, extra attractions, destinations etc, but we will try our best to help our clients get out of the difficulties including chase compensation if any damages or losses occur. Our mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every person who travels with us.