First   Previous    3    4    5    6    7    Next  Last
  • ReplyAhmed Zijah Jafri    Dec. 10, 2014 07:16

Need Macau Tourist Visa For Pakistanis In Pakistan

• Replied by: Yoyo   Dec. 14, 2014 03:22

You can apply for one in Chinese embassy or consulate in Pakistan.

• Replybillyboy    Dec. 12, 2014 13:12

hi..... i just want to know where can i find the cheapest place to stay when i arrive in macau..... thank you!

• Replied by: Joe   Dec. 14, 2014 03:21

Generally, the accommodation there is costly. It is hard to tell you the cheap area, but I know a cheap hostel which would save you much money. It is San Va Hospedaria. Just try to check!

• ReplyShaun    Dec. 06, 2014 21:44

After a tourist stay of 30 days in Macau on Philippines Passport, I know you can make a U-turn extension by crossing in and out of the Chinese border gate for an additional 20 days extension... Is it also possible to do this by going to Hong Kong for a few hours then back to Macau and recieve a 20 day extension on arrival back in Macau?Thanks!

• ReplyKiran    Dec. 04, 2014 12:24

Hello sir/madamI reached macau on sep 16 from nepal. I have directly applied for job at macau from nepal. And i got job on guardforce company now i m willing to call my wife here. What should i do? What are the things i need to call her here?company has applied for my blue card and on dec 3rd week i will get that. And should i have to apply for my work permit or not ?plz reply

• Replied by: Eileen   Dec. 06, 2014 21:14

I heard that once you get a Blue Card, it means that you have been hired legally. In this case, no need to apply for a work visa any more. Anyway, to confirm this, you can dial (853) 2857 3333 to consult. Do you mean that you wanna invite your wife to visit you in Macao? If so, here are the documents she nees to prepare:1. A completed application form [Note: The application form is available at the Subdivision concerned and the website of the Public Security Police Force.] 2. Copy of the bio data page of a valid passport/travel document;3. Copy of approval notification (i.e. the letter notifying the non-resident worker's reuniting family of the granting of "Special Authorization to Stay"). [Note: The original of this document is not required.] 4. A recent 1.5-inch, full-face, no-hat, white-background, coloured or black-and-white photo of the interested person.

• ReplyMet    Nov. 16, 2014 09:52

Hi / I am Turkish passport holder, I would to ask how many days should be in between 2 entrance for Turkish passport holder for Macau ?

• Replied by: Nadia   Nov. 23, 2014 20:23

Generally, there is no limitation on the duration between two entrances, but it cannot be too frequent.

• Replied by: Met   Nov. 24, 2014 00:35

Thank you very much ! I appriciated your help Happy Working

• ReplyErin    Nov. 05, 2014 15:13

Hi, I'm planning to go to Macau by next month to find a job. Is it possible to get a job in one month? Thanks!

• Replied by: Junno   Nov. 23, 2014 20:35

Yes, as long as you try hard, it is fine to get a job in a month. Also you can turn a certain agency to help you find a job sooner.

• ReplyJoey    Nov. 08, 2014 10:12

Hi! I am from Korea. I just wonder how long does it take time to get a work visa in Macao after sign the letter of intent?I heard that i should get a temporary work visa first.

• Replied by: Lina   Nov. 23, 2014 20:34

Generally, the process takes 15 working days and the time may vary from case to case. I've never heard about the temporary work visa.

• Replykaliyaperumal    Nov. 10, 2014 05:51

Hello sir or madamI am frm india.. am graduate in hotel management am looking for waiter job in macau. Am havng one agent with me. He told told arrange the job for me.. my qustion is it is possible?? Indian can get the work permit visa for macau frm india itself??? Pls reply thanking you

• Replied by: Jonno   Nov. 23, 2014 20:27

Yes, of course. As long as you have all the required documents, it is fine to get a work visa to work there. There is no limit on country as I know.

• ReplyMANISH    Nov. 17, 2014 21:54

HiMy friend is from Colombia. Now she is in china and Hong Kong on tourist visa. She want to travel to india also. Can u tell me how she get india visa from hongkong or china. Thx

• Replied by: Samir   Nov. 23, 2014 20:22

Hi, I can just tell you to have a try at Indian embassy in Beijing or a consulate in Hong Kong (16 D, United Centre, 95 Queensway,Hong Kong), Shanghai or Guangzhou.

• ReplyKristina    Nov. 18, 2014 00:47

Hi, I've worked in Macao sometime back and had to termintate my work visa in macao in Sept due to company restructuring. I'm now based in HK instead. Can i still enter Macao as a tourist as i understand that there's a 6-months period which i'm not sure if it's applicable?

• Replied by: Lisa   Nov. 23, 2014 20:18

May I know whether you hold a work permit due to your previous job? If so, you can stay till the expiry date of the permit, so the 6-months left should be still valid. In case that the customs are too strict, you can tell me which country you are from. Poeple from some countries are exempt from visa in Macao, so that you can stay there for some days as a tourist.

• Replyjoii    Nov. 22, 2014 00:50

What is the penalty for a Filipino citizens who overstayed in Macau for 10 days?

• Replied by: Diana   Nov. 23, 2014 20:11

I was wondering why you didn't apply for the stay extention in advance. Anyway, if they are aware of your overstay, you will be fined MOP500. If they haven't found that, just leave soon.

• ReplyKrishna    Jun. 22, 2014 16:05

Hi, my name is Krishna i have nepali and indian citizenship and passport and I worked in macau 14 months with my nepali passport now I am living in india and I want to go back to macau from india for a job so let me know is there any problem to get a job for dual citizenship holder.

• Replied by: Joe   Jun. 28, 2014 05:10

Generally, the dual citizenship won't cause any problem for finding a job there.

• Replied by: Rupesh   Nov. 19, 2014 20:56

Please Krishna can you let me know which agency provides job. Am already in Macau now and looking for job.My email : rsdarda86@yahoo.co.uk

• ReplySergey    Mar. 09, 2014 11:26

Hello, please help me with dilemma. I have been banned from Macau for 3 years, about 2 years ago. and i have been HK resident for about 9 month now, i would like to find out if i can lift my ban now since i have become HK resident and it have only 1 year left on my ban. Where can i get this information? thank you

• Replied by: mel   Nov. 08, 2014 02:55

bro how long you overstayed in macau that they give you 3 years banned

• Replyrychel    Nov. 05, 2014 03:18

hi im currently working here in bahrain, and i have plan to move in macau nxtyear..because this is my first time to go macau..it is hard to find a job in macau if your walk in..?i buy ticket nxtyear bahrain to hongkong,i can enterin macau?thanks

• Replyhannah    Oct. 29, 2014 23:21

Hi. Gud day!May I ask if we need to apply for a visa from macau going to zhongzhan? Our Hotel is located there but we dont have any travel tour/guide.Thanks!

• Replied by: Allen   Nov. 04, 2014 22:53

You mean to Zhongshan?If so, you can try to apply it through a local tour agency to visit Zhongshan. But to be honest, it is not assured that you can get it in the end. Anyway, you can have a try and good luck with you.

• Replymitch    Sep. 15, 2014 02:02

Hi just wanna ask.. how many days do I have to stay here in my country after I exit from macau?I have used the UTURN..but not the UV..Thank you.. filipino here

• Replied by: Neil   Oct. 29, 2014 01:48

There is no such kind of limitation on the days. Some people just stay for around one to two days, while some even stop for several hours.

• Replyvictor veloso    Oct. 05, 2014 06:43

hello, what is the age limit for applying for a job in macau? thank you, will wait for your reply.

• Replied by: Stan   Oct. 29, 2014 01:47

The age limit is from 18 to 60 years old.

• ReplyBryan    Oct. 23, 2014 06:43

Hi! I am A Philippine passport holder. I am interested to buy a tour package going to Macau but i feel like the 3 days and 2 nights are not that adequate enough. Am I allowed to extend my stay even though my itinerary and duration is just 3 days and 2 nights that was based from the tour package I bought? Because i feel like booking it because I know this is the easiest way for me not to be questioned in the immigration.

• Replied by: Nathan   Oct. 29, 2014 01:44

You enjoy a 30 days free entry to visit Macau, so you do not need to extend to stay there once you enter. However, since you join a tour, it is not assured that your tour agency can approve your requirement. If your tour agency approve it, it is possible to stay longer than 3 days.

• ReplyGuru prasad    Oct. 28, 2014 10:39

Hello sir , am Indian citizen I completed diploma I plan to come macau for search jobs , is ther any chance to get job there

• Replied by: Morgan   Oct. 29, 2014 01:40

Please do not worry. It is possible to find a work there.

• Replymeysie    Oct. 24, 2014 03:34

Hi. My husband is currently working in macau and I too will start working there next month. We have a 4 year old son. I would like to know if we could get our son to stay with us permanently in macau? And what could be the requirements needed?

• Replied by: Lisly   Oct. 28, 2014 06:01

your son can stay with you as an family member of non-resident worker. In general, your son's valid passport, an application form with a recent taken photo, special authorization to stay for family members of non-resident worker are needed for application.

First   Previous    3    4    5    6    7    Next  Last