Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    3    4    5    6    7    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replymark macomb
    2014/12/22 4:54:00

    hi im a filipino and my last visa will end on december 26 (UV), unfortunately the agency processing my papers said that it will take long and i will be fined for overstaying here in macau,question: can i still apply for an extension of "Authorization to Stay" while waiting for my agency to process may papers? and how long it will take to apply for the extension?thanks

  • ReplyMarco
    2014/12/18 4:54:00

    Hi, I just want to find out how do I go about attaching my girlfriend to my work visa(blue card) so as to avoid any future problems with immigration? And what documents do we need, etc. any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

    • Mindy :2014/12/22 1:34:00

      Here are the documents needed:1. A completed application form for "Special Authorization to Stay"; 2. Declaration signed by the non-resident worker to express consent to the application;3. Copy of your blue card;4. 2 copies of the non-resident worker's valid passport for travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao;5. 3 copies of the reuniting kindred applicant's valid passport;6. Copy of document of kinship between the non-resident worker and the reuniting kindred applicant;7. Declaration of Conjugal Relation / De Facto Marital Relation.

  • Replythomas mesey
    2014/12/20 20:23:00

    my wife is a Philippine and is working in Macau can I get a extended stay there with her? Beyond the 30 days.

    • Collan :2014/12/22 1:18:00

      As I know, your wife can only apply for an extension for at most 30 days.

  • ReplyArchie07
    2014/12/19 3:21:00

    Hello I'm Archie from Philippines, I just want to ask if is it ok if I go back to the philippines and I used my 30 days and plus 20 days stay in Macau how long I will wait before I'll go back again to the Macau? and is it possible to go in Hongkong with my family for the meantime then I will go to the macau? The Immigration in the Philippines will offloaded me? or any conflict regarding my query. Thank You in advance

    • Jenni :2014/12/22 1:12:00

      Generally, there is no time limitation between your two entries, so the Philippine immigration shall not offload you. Relax!

  • ReplyAhoora,   China
    2009/11/3 21:35:00

    I have a Resident Visa in China with Iranian passport and USA Green Card. I want to go visit Macau for 5 days with my American husband. Can I get a Macau Visa in the air port when we arrive in Macau. Does my China Resident Visa means that I don't need a Macau Visa?

    • SuSan ( China ) :2009/11/4 20:08:00

      I think you can apply for a Macau visa at the airport. but you'd better comfirm it, maybe from the website given above.

    • archie07 :2014/12/19 4:13:00

      How long will be waiting to the Philippines before go back to macau if you used 30 days stay in Macau and exit to HK to extend your Tourist Visa for 20 days? I already used both.. and also I already enter macau in 2 times. thank you in advance

    • Joe :2014/12/22 1:20:00

      Hi, you should wait for a month to enter Macau again.

  • Replybillyboy
    2014/12/12 13:12:00

    hi..... i just want to know where can i find the cheapest place to stay when i arrive in macau..... thank you!

    • Joe :2014/12/14 3:21:00

      Generally, the accommodation there is costly. It is hard to tell you the cheap area, but I know a cheap hostel which would save you much money. It is San Va Hospedaria. Just try to check!

  • ReplyAhmed Zijah Jafri
    2014/12/10 7:16:00

    Need Macau Tourist Visa For Pakistanis In Pakistan

    • Yoyo :2014/12/14 3:22:00

      You can apply for one in Chinese embassy or consulate in Pakistan.

  • ReplyRam
    2014/12/2 10:57:00

    Hellow I am nepali passport holder. Currently studying in europe. One of my friend is working in macau. His boss has also offer me job with good salary. So how can i appy?? What document do i. need?? Do i need to get back nepal or what??Thank you

    • Shonali :2014/12/6 21:06:00

      U don't have to go back to Nepal. The Macao work visa application can be done through the Chinese emabssy or consulate in your current city or country. The following are the documents you need to prepare:1. A completed application form; [Note: The application form is available at the respective Subdivision and the website of the Public Security Police Force.] 2. Copy of the bio data page of a valid passport/travel document; 3. Copy of employment approval document issued by the Macao authorities (i.e. the application or renewal application of "Authorization to Stay for Non-resident Workers" which has been verified by the Macao Immigration Department). [Note: The original of this document is not required.] 4. As you don't apply for it in your own country, you may need to show a proof of yout legal stay in Europe.

    • Ram :2014/12/7 8:24:00

      Thank youIn how many working days do i get visa for it??

    • Ram :2014/12/8 4:43:00

      Thank you..So i am applying from third country. Will be there any problem about applying or getting visa?? Will be there any problem in immeration of airport in macau?? In how many working days do i get visa? Thank you

    • Ram :2014/12/11 14:23:00

      Thank youIn how many working days do i get visa?? Will be there any problem in macau immegration airport because i have applied from third country?? I

    • Uniya :2014/12/14 3:28:00

      Hi, there won't be big problem in applying for that in the third country. Don't worry! Generally, it takes 5 working days to process.

  • ReplyShaun
    2014/12/6 21:44:00

    After a tourist stay of 30 days in Macau on Philippines Passport, I know you can make a U-turn extension by crossing in and out of the Chinese border gate for an additional 20 days extension... Is it also possible to do this by going to Hong Kong for a few hours then back to Macau and recieve a 20 day extension on arrival back in Macau?Thanks!

  • ReplyKiran
    2014/12/4 12:24:00

    Hello sir/madamI reached macau on sep 16 from nepal. I have directly applied for job at macau from nepal. And i got job on guardforce company now i m willing to call my wife here. What should i do? What are the things i need to call her here?company has applied for my blue card and on dec 3rd week i will get that. And should i have to apply for my work permit or not ?plz reply

    • Eileen :2014/12/6 21:14:00

      I heard that once you get a Blue Card, it means that you have been hired legally. In this case, no need to apply for a work visa any more. Anyway, to confirm this, you can dial (853) 2857 3333 to consult. Do you mean that you wanna invite your wife to visit you in Macao? If so, here are the documents she nees to prepare:1. A completed application form [Note: The application form is available at the Subdivision concerned and the website of the Public Security Police Force.] 2. Copy of the bio data page of a valid passport/travel document;3. Copy of approval notification (i.e. the letter notifying the non-resident worker's reuniting family of the granting of "Special Authorization to Stay"). [Note: The original of this document is not required.] 4. A recent 1.5-inch, full-face, no-hat, white-background, coloured or black-and-white photo of the interested person.

  • ReplyMet
    2014/11/16 9:52:00

    Hi / I am Turkish passport holder, I would to ask how many days should be in between 2 entrance for Turkish passport holder for Macau ?

    • Nadia :2014/11/23 20:23:00

      Generally, there is no limitation on the duration between two entrances, but it cannot be too frequent.

    • Met :2014/11/24 0:35:00

      Thank you very much ! I appriciated your help Happy Working

  • ReplyKristina
    2014/11/18 0:47:00

    Hi, I've worked in Macao sometime back and had to termintate my work visa in macao in Sept due to company restructuring. I'm now based in HK instead. Can i still enter Macao as a tourist as i understand that there's a 6-months period which i'm not sure if it's applicable?

    • Lisa :2014/11/23 20:18:00

      May I know whether you hold a work permit due to your previous job? If so, you can stay till the expiry date of the permit, so the 6-months left should be still valid. In case that the customs are too strict, you can tell me which country you are from. Poeple from some countries are exempt from visa in Macao, so that you can stay there for some days as a tourist.

  • ReplyMANISH
    2014/11/17 21:54:00

    HiMy friend is from Colombia. Now she is in china and Hong Kong on tourist visa. She want to travel to india also. Can u tell me how she get india visa from hongkong or china. Thx

    • Samir :2014/11/23 20:22:00

      Hi, I can just tell you to have a try at Indian embassy in Beijing or a consulate in Hong Kong (16 D, United Centre, 95 Queensway,Hong Kong), Shanghai or Guangzhou.

  • Replykaliyaperumal
    2014/11/10 5:51:00

    Hello sir or madamI am frm india.. am graduate in hotel management am looking for waiter job in macau. Am havng one agent with me. He told told arrange the job for me.. my qustion is it is possible?? Indian can get the work permit visa for macau frm india itself??? Pls reply thanking you

    • Jonno :2014/11/23 20:27:00

      Yes, of course. As long as you have all the required documents, it is fine to get a work visa to work there. There is no limit on country as I know.

  • ReplyJoey
    2014/11/8 10:12:00

    Hi! I am from Korea. I just wonder how long does it take time to get a work visa in Macao after sign the letter of intent?I heard that i should get a temporary work visa first.

    • Lina :2014/11/23 20:34:00

      Generally, the process takes 15 working days and the time may vary from case to case. I've never heard about the temporary work visa.

  • ReplyErin
    2014/11/5 15:13:00

    Hi, I'm planning to go to Macau by next month to find a job. Is it possible to get a job in one month? Thanks!

    • Junno :2014/11/23 20:35:00

      Yes, as long as you try hard, it is fine to get a job in a month. Also you can turn a certain agency to help you find a job sooner.

  • Replyjoii
    2014/11/22 0:50:00

    What is the penalty for a Filipino citizens who overstayed in Macau for 10 days?

    • Diana :2014/11/23 20:11:00

      I was wondering why you didn't apply for the stay extention in advance. Anyway, if they are aware of your overstay, you will be fined MOP500. If they haven't found that, just leave soon.

  • ReplyKrishna
    2014/6/22 16:05:00

    Hi, my name is Krishna i have nepali and indian citizenship and passport and I worked in macau 14 months with my nepali passport now I am living in india and I want to go back to macau from india for a job so let me know is there any problem to get a job for dual citizenship holder.

    • Joe :2014/6/28 5:10:00

      Generally, the dual citizenship won't cause any problem for finding a job there.

    • Rupesh :2014/11/19 20:56:00

      Please Krishna can you let me know which agency provides job. Am already in Macau now and looking for job.My email : rsdarda86@yahoo.co.uk

  • Replyhannah
    2014/10/29 23:21:00

    Hi. Gud day!May I ask if we need to apply for a visa from macau going to zhongzhan? Our Hotel is located there but we dont have any travel tour/guide.Thanks!

    • Allen :2014/11/4 22:53:00

      You mean to Zhongshan?If so, you can try to apply it through a local tour agency to visit Zhongshan. But to be honest, it is not assured that you can get it in the end. Anyway, you can have a try and good luck with you.

  • ReplySergey
    2014/3/9 11:26:00

    Hello, please help me with dilemma. I have been banned from Macau for 3 years, about 2 years ago. and i have been HK resident for about 9 month now, i would like to find out if i can lift my ban now since i have become HK resident and it have only 1 year left on my ban. Where can i get this information? thank you

    • mel :2014/11/8 2:55:00

      bro how long you overstayed in macau that they give you 3 years banned

 First   Previous    3    4    5    6    7    Next  Last