First   Previous    36    37    38    39    40    Next  Last
  • ReplyKeith Owen Apoderado   Philippines    Jul. 14, 2009 07:41

I am from Philippines and I like to visit Macau for 30 days and I believe I do not need to get a tourist visa but if I like to extend for 2 to 3 weeks is it possible to extend my visa? What are the other documents needed in travelling to Macau from Philippine aside from passport?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 14, 2009 22:13

Sorry, we cannot help you with this question. You may resort to the official website of Macau SAR government:http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/index.htm.

Thanks for your trust in warriortours.com!

• ReplySathish   Thailand    Jul. 14, 2009 02:32

Hi I am sathish from Bangkok. I hold a Indian Passport and I am living in Thailand since last year. A case Indian living in Thailand.
    I like to visit Macau for 5 days on a personal trip. Plz let me know the visa requirements?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 14, 2009 21:39

Indian passport holder do not need to apply a Macau Visa. So you can just go there with your passport.

• Replymichael   China    Jul. 12, 2009 14:37

hi!i am from Congo(BZV), currently studying in China, i would like to go and visit a friend in Macau.I would like to know if i need a visa?if yes can i get it on the arrival?what do they ask for getting a visa on arrival?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 13, 2009 23:03

Sorry, but we cannot help you with this question. You may resort to the official website of Macau SAR: http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/index.htm.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replyecho   Malaysia    Jul. 10, 2009 04:28

I am Malaysian and travel to Macau then continue journey at zhuhai for 1 day trip. where should i apply for the China Visa

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 10, 2009 21:16

You can apply to Chinese Embassy in Malaysia for a China tourist visa.

• Replytenzin   Nepal    Jul. 10, 2009 02:55

Hi am tenzin lopsang from nepal, and i want to visit to macau for a month and i know some employment agency they do the job of employment services for those who want to work. so is it true that the person who have a tourist visa can do the work ligally there if we get job? and i want to ask what is blue card?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 11, 2009 00:48

Sorry, we cannot help you with your questions. You may resort to the official website of Macau SAR government: http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22.

• Replymeanne   Philippines    Jul. 02, 2009 23:00

Hi, I have philipines passport. I want to travel to macau for 7 days. Do i need to apply a tourist visa?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 03, 2009 04:54

No. With your Philippine passport, you will do not need to apply a Macau Visa.

• ReplySurhio   Pakistan    Jun. 27, 2009 16:23

hi
    i m going to china in few days and want to visit macao also its like
    Karachi=> beijing=>shangai=>macao=>beijing=>karachi
    do i have to have multiple entry visa to come back to beijing to get my flight back home? hope u can help
    thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 29, 2009 01:22

Thanks for inquiry.
      You do not need a multiple entry visa but a double entry visa and you can apply to Chinese consulate in Karachi.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replyamin   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Jun. 25, 2009 04:22

hi
    iam iranian passport holder . currenly iam in malaysia . do i need to apply a visa to macau for 4 days and how can i apply ?
    thank you .

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 25, 2009 21:51

Thanks for inquiry.
      You may resort to Chinese Embassy to Malaysia or the local Chinese consulates. Here is the official website of the Embassy of China in Malaysia.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• ReplyNorhalma   Philippines    Jun. 21, 2009 02:19

Good day!
    I'm a Philippine passport holder. I'm traveling to Macau, can I visit Shenzhen from there?
    Thanks a lot! Nice site, very helpful.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 21, 2009 22:47

Yes, you can. Make sure that your passport will be valid for at least 60 days.

• ReplyHEMAWATI REDJEKI   Indonesia    Jun. 19, 2009 20:31

I WANT TO VISIT MACAU FOR ONE DAY AND GO BACK TO HONGKONG, DI I NEED VISA TO MACAU ?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 21, 2009 22:50

Thanks for inquiry.
      Indonesian passport holders do not need a visa to Macau.

• ReplyDon    Jun. 18, 2009 16:47

I'm a holder of USA passport and currently am inside China with non-multiple-entry tourist visa.

I want to visit Macau for one day and go back to Guangzhou, China for the flight back to USA. Am not sure if I can do that with the current entry visa from China.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 18, 2009 20:14

Since you are an American passport holder, you do not need to apply a Macau Visa. And your current entry visa from China is not required for entering Macau. You can just go there with your passport.

• Replyprabin rai   Nepal    Jun. 16, 2009 08:08

Hi I'm a neplese passport holder and a residence of nepal. i want to visit macau but i know macau gov. give me just 1 month visa if i stay their 4 month then i can pay penelty and get another visa if i forget to pay my overstay charge. can i pay overstay of 4 months.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 17, 2009 04:48

According to the regulations of Macau SAR government, the penalty for those who overstay in Macau is 20 Patacas per day. The precondition is that you overstay there for no more than 30 days.

• ReplyMidnight   Philippines    Jun. 16, 2009 06:28

Hi, how many months does a Philippines passport holder allowed to stay in Macau? Is it also okay to look for a job there while staying in macau? Thanks and more power

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 17, 2009 05:00

Thanks for your inquiry.
      Philippine passport holders are allowed to stay in Macau for no more than 30 days.

We are sorry that we are not sure about your second question.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• ReplyMary   China    Jun. 15, 2009 23:35

I hold a PRC passport from China. I want to travel to Macau for 4 days. I will be holding a SG VISA & will travel to Macau via Singapore instead. Can I apply for an instant visa upon arriving in Macau ? My trip is Shanghai -> SG -> Macau, Macau -> SG -> Shanghai. I am unable to locate the Macau VISA application form, please advise

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 16, 2009 23:10

Thanks for your enquiry.
      As for the circumstances you have described, you will do not need to apply a Macau Visa. With your passport and visa, you will be allowed to stay in Macau free of visa for 7 days.

• Replyraju raman   Nepal    Jun. 13, 2009 08:47

i m nepali passport holder & i would like to work in macau so where i cantact for it?would u mention of any agency that can help me to find job?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 14, 2009 21:42

We are sorry that we are not sure about your question. Here we can only suggest you apply a Macau Visa before entering Macau SAR. For specific procedures, please refer to this page: http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22.

• ReplyCatherine   United States    Jun. 06, 2009 07:18

Hello! I am American, living in Japan. My passport expires in January of 2010, but I want to visit Macau in September 2009. Do I need a visa? And do I need at least 6 months left on my passport before the expiration date? thank you!

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 07, 2009 22:54

Thanks for your enquiry.
      Since you are American passport holder, you do not need to apply a Macau Visa. But if you want to apply a China Tourist Visa for entering China mainland, you need at least six months left on your passport before the expiration date.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• ReplySuresh Maharjan   Nepal    Jun. 04, 2009 05:40

hi,i am a Nepali.We are very poor family.I also married.I want to go work macau in plumber helper any hotel & contruction.i don't no how to apply macau working visa.please,answer me , i waiting for answer,thanks

Sincerly
    SURESH MAHARJAN

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 04, 2009 20:18

Thanks for your enquiry. But we are not sure about your question. You may resort to this page: http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22.

• Replysaroj basnet   Nepal    Jun. 01, 2009 15:38

Can i know wads the procedure of working in Macau ? Im from Nepal but im considering a move to Macau. I want to know wad is the thing i need to have like Visa? How long is it for ? Can i work there permanently ? Can u tell me how ?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 01, 2009 20:35

Sorry, we are not sure about your question. You may check it from this page http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replysaroj basnet   Nepal    Jun. 01, 2009 15:31

hi live in CHINA.I have a working visa which will expire in June 2009. I would like to get a business visa via Macau before it expires. Im a philippine passport holder. Would it be possible and what are the requirements?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 01, 2009 21:12

• ReplyTanveer Akbar   Pakistan    May. 31, 2009 03:01

Hi i am Tanveer Akbar from Pakistan and a business man want to visit Macau want to need a visa form.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 31, 2009 20:16

Thanks for your enquiry.
      You are suggested to apply to the Chinese Embassy to Pakistan.

First   Previous    36    37    38    39    40    Next  Last