First   Previous    35    36    37    38    39    Next  Last
  • Replywheng   Philippines    Sep. 04, 2009 14:14

i want to visit macau and i want also to know if i can take a visa there for greece

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 04, 2009 22:11

Sorry, we are not sure about this question. You may refer to the official website of Macau SAR government at http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/index.htm.

• ReplyDr.B.C.Roy   Nepal    Aug. 28, 2009 03:17

Hi!

I am a citizen of Nepal, currently residing in Shanghai with a permanent resident card of PRC.I want to visit MACAU 3-4 days via Zhuhai,China.Where should I get the visa for Macau? or I will be granted the visa on arrival at the entry point.(Zhuhai-Macau border).Please advise

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 29, 2009 00:56

Sorry. We are not sure about your question. You may resort to the official website of Macau SAR government. Hope this page may help you: http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• ReplyHo Nam   Singapore    Aug. 25, 2009 01:17

I am holding Vietnam passport but PR in Singapore, I am going to travel to Hong Kong (multiple entries), want to take one day tour to Macau. Do I need to apply visa to Macau ? Where can I apply in Singapore ? Can apply visa on arrival ?

Thank you very much.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 25, 2009 21:10

Yes. You need to apply for a Macau Visa from China Embassy to Singapore or apply for a Visa on Arrival at Macau airport. For specific information, you can refer to http://www.chinaembassy.org.sg/eng/ and http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replycho   Australia    Aug. 18, 2009 20:48

Hi
    I am holding an Australian travel document. Do I need the visa to travel to Macau?
    Thanks
    Cho

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 19, 2009 01:05

If you are an Australian passport holder, you will not need to apply for a Macau Visa.

• ReplyDerek   Malaysia    Aug. 16, 2009 20:13

Hi i'm will be travelling to macau next month and also plan to have a day trip to Zhuhai..can i apply the china visa at macau..Pls advice tx

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 18, 2009 03:04

You can apply for a China Visa from the Office of the commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China. Its official website is http://www.fmcoprc.gov.mo/eng/.

• ReplyJack   Philippines    Aug. 13, 2009 18:56

Hi i wanna know if there is an office of tourism of Macau in manila, Philippines? where is it located? Thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 13, 2009 19:59

Thanks for inquiry.
      You may resort to China Embassy to Philippines. Hope this page can help you: http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/ce/ceph/eng/lsfw/hzqz/t171822.htm.

• ReplyAngel Lawson   Nigeria    Aug. 12, 2009 01:22

am holding a nigerian passport , can i apply for a visa on arrival for a short stay at the macau airport as a Nigerian citizen and passport holder ?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 12, 2009 22:02

Yes. You can apply for a Visa on Arrival at Macau Airport.

• ReplyNazanin   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Aug. 11, 2009 07:26

Hi, I'm writing from Iran, We have Iranian customer and we want apply visa for macau, can they use china visa or we should apply special visa for Macau?what is the situation if they wanted to use china visa? and what about chinese in Iran? how can they fly to Macau? Thank you

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 11, 2009 21:27

Thanks for your questions.

Iranian passport holders should apply for a Macau Visa. They cannot use China Visa since it is for entry to mainland China. They may fly to Macau first and apply for a Visa on Arrival at the airport.

• Replywaris masih   Macau, China    Aug. 09, 2009 03:55

hi
    waris from Pakistan.. i want to go in Macau
    do i need visa? or visa free entry for pakistan? tourist visa

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 11, 2009 01:07

Yes. You need to apply for a Macau Visa for entering Macau SAR of China. You can apply it from China Embassy to Pakistan.

• ReplyDharani Dev Pant   Nepal    Aug. 06, 2009 20:36

I hold a Nepalese Passport and want to travel Macau. How can I get a Visa to travel in Macau?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 06, 2009 22:25

Yes, Nepalese passport holder need to apply for a Macau Visa. For specific information, you may resort to this page: http://cn.macautourism.gov.mo/en/info/get2macau.php.

• Replyallan k   Singapore    Aug. 05, 2009 09:47

Im an Australian passport holder. Do i need a visa to Macau? so how?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 05, 2009 19:55

Australian passport holders do not need to apply for a Macau Visa. So you can enter Macau with your valid passport.

• Replyrica   Philippines    Jul. 31, 2009 22:08

I want to work in macau, do i have to apply a visa? How to get visa?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 04, 2009 02:55

Sorry, we cannot help you with this question. You may resort to http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22.

• Replydeepak   India    Jul. 29, 2009 04:40

Hi i am deepak iwant to work in Macau plz tel me i need work visa before enter the Macau

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 29, 2009 20:32

We are sorry that we are not sure about this question. Hope this page can help you http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22.

• ReplyAMER   Pakistan    Jul. 27, 2009 03:12

Hi i am a pakistan passport holder.do i need to get a macau visa from embassy in islamabad or can i get a visa on arrival at macau airport

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 27, 2009 23:00

If you want to travel to Macau for a short period, we suggest you apply a Visa on Arrival at Macau airport.

• Replyann   Singapore    Jul. 23, 2009 02:19

I'm a singapore permanent resident holding a philippine passport. I wish to travel to macau for a day or two, do i need to apply for a visa?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 23, 2009 02:58

Philippine passport holder do not need to apply for a Macau Visa.

• Replyrosalyn   Philippines    Jul. 22, 2009 10:19

Im Rosalyn and I am from the Philippines. I came from Macau 6 months ago and I overstay there for almost 2 months.
    My question now is, is it true that I am band from staying and getting a work visa to Macau for 1 year because i overstay there for 2 months?
    Thank you.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 23, 2009 03:13

Thanks for your inquiry. But we are sorry that we are not sure about your question. You may resort to this page http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22 of the official website of Macau government.

• ReplyPhan   France, Metropolitan    Jul. 22, 2009 05:05

Hi!

I'm from French and having French passport. My wife is Chinese with Chinese passport.
    We plan to stay in Macau for 2 days. We have been to the Chinese consulate in France but they didn't answer us.
    Do my wife need to apply for a visa? If so, how?

Thank you very much for your answer.

• Replyrosalyn dugang   Philippines    Jul. 21, 2009 19:23

i want to back in Macao as tourist because i want to job there the problem is 2 mounts over stay in macau how many band in macau as 2 mounts over stay!

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 21, 2009 22:04

Sorry, we cannot help you with this question. You may resort to the official website of Macau government: http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22.

• ReplyParmila Gurung   Hong Kong, China    Jul. 21, 2009 02:33

Hi there, my family is coming from Canada in Sept . 3 of them have Canadian passports and 2 have Nepali passports ; who have multiple entry visa to Hong Kong. Do they need to apply for visa to Macau? Thank you for your help.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 21, 2009 21:43

Thanks for your inquiry.
      According to the regulations of Macau government, Canada passport holders do not need to apply for a Macau Visa while Nepal passport holders should apply for one.

• ReplyJay   Saudi Arabia    Jul. 14, 2009 14:11

Good day,
    I am from Saudi Arabia and I am planning to visit Macau for a week. Do I need a visa and where should I apply? Any websites you can recommend for assistance.

Many thanks!

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 14, 2009 22:44

Thanks for your inquiry.
      Hope these two sites could help you:
      Macau SAR Government Official: http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/index.htm
      Macau Government Tourist Office: http://www.macautourism.gov.mo/en/info/get2macau.php

First   Previous    35    36    37    38    39    Next  Last