Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    35    36    37    38    39    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyimran ahmed,   Pakistan
    2009/10/3 5:24:00

    hi sir
    im pakistani national do i need visa for macau plz tell me i need work visa how can i apply visa

  • Replyokoye mcpeter okechukwu,   Nigeria
    2009/10/2 12:41:00

    hi, want to confirm if Nigeria pass to Macau is free visa on arrival?

  • Replybehrooz,   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)
    2009/9/28 10:00:00

    Hi, I'm Iranian passport holder. I have a single entry visa to Hong Kong. I need to know if I enter HK and then go to Macau from there can I come back to HK with the same VISA? or I need to have Double-Entry visa. IOW leaving HK to Macau is considered as a passing border and my Visa get invalidated?

    • 2009/9/28 20:27:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      But we are not so sure about your question. You may refer to the official website of Hong Kong SAR government. Hope this page can help you: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_11.htm.

  • Replysherryna,   Malaysia
    2009/9/27 20:42:00

    I'm malaysian. I traveled Macao in the 4th August 2009 and depart on the 7th August 2009. And permitted stay in macao 30 days.( on the 3rd Sep 2009.Again I would like to travell in Macao on the 26th October 2009. Shall I have to apply for the visa.

    • 2009/9/27 23:16:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      With your valid Malaysian passport, you can stay in Macau free of visa for 30 days, from 26th October to 24th November.

  • Replyjoe,   Nigeria
    2009/9/27 10:43:00

    i will like to know on how to get a macao visa for business .
    here in nigeria

    • 2009/9/27 22:58:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Sorry, we are not sure about your question. You can resort to the official website of Macau SAR at http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/index.htm.

  • ReplyJennifer Tan,   Singapore
    2009/9/26 13:14:00

    Hi, my brother wife is from China and is a Singapore PR. We are visiting Hong Kong and will be going to Macau for 1 day. Understand that she needs Macau entry/departure documents to enter Macau. Where can she obtain the Macau entry/departure documents?

    • 2009/9/27 23:02:00

      WarriorTours.com :>According to the regulations of Macao SAR government, holders of valid passports of the People's Republic of China are allowed to enter Macao SAR as transit passengers. They can stay in Macao SAR for a period not exceeding thirty (30) days without a visa or entry permit, as long as they meet certain specific requirements. You may visit the website of the Immigration Department: (www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/sm/ default.htm) for further information.

  • Replydar,   Philippines
    2009/9/18 4:28:00

    Hi, im from Philippines and my hubby is Iranian, temporary resident in Philippines. We would like to tour hongkong and macau. Does he need separate visa for hongkong and macau? or one visa will do? am i correct to say, he needs to apply it here in the Philippines at the China embassy?

    • 2009/9/18 20:24:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Yes. He need seperate visa for Hong Kong and Macau. He can apply for them at China Embassy to Philippines.

  • Replymary,   Philippines
    2009/9/12 4:02:00


    i am mary from philippines,but i am working in dubai, since i have 14 days free visa in hongkong, is it also applicable in china? can i booked a flight from dubai directly to china with 14 days free visa? i need your advice with this. thanks!

    • 2009/9/14 21:15:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      With your valid Philippine passport, your visa free period in Hong Kong is 14 days. But if you want to go to mainland China, you will need to apply for a China visa.

  • ReplyRon,   Singapore
    2009/9/10 21:58:00

    Hi good morning,

    I am a Thai national and a Singapore permanent residence. I will be going for a holiday in Macau soon. From Macau, I plan to make a day trip to nearby China for shopping. May I know whether I need a visa entry? Please advise. Thanks.


    • 2009/9/11 22:11:00

      WarriorTours.com :>With your valid Thailand passport, you will not need to apply for a Macau Visa.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replywheng,   Philippines
    2009/9/4 14:14:00

    i want to visit macau and i want also to know if i can take a visa there for greece

    • 2009/9/4 22:11:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Sorry, we are not sure about this question. You may refer to the official website of Macau SAR government at http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/index.htm.

  • ReplyDr.B.C.Roy,   Nepal
    2009/8/28 3:17:00


    I am a citizen of Nepal, currently residing in Shanghai with a permanent resident card of PRC.I want to visit MACAU 3-4 days via Zhuhai,China.Where should I get the visa for Macau? or I will be granted the visa on arrival at the entry point.(Zhuhai-Macau border).Please advise

    • 2009/8/29 0:56:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Sorry. We are not sure about your question. You may resort to the official website of Macau SAR government. Hope this page may help you: http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • ReplyHo Nam,   Singapore
    2009/8/25 1:17:00


    I am holding Vietnam passport but PR in Singapore, I am going to travel to Hong Kong (multiple entries), want to take one day tour to Macau. Do I need to apply visa to Macau ? Where can I apply in Singapore ? Can apply visa on arrival ?

    Thank you very much.

    • 2009/8/25 21:10:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Yes. You need to apply for a Macau Visa from China Embassy to Singapore or apply for a Visa on Arrival at Macau airport. For specific information, you can refer to http://www.chinaembassy.org.sg/eng/ and http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replycho,   Australia
    2009/8/18 20:48:00

    I am holding an Australian travel document. Do I need the visa to travel to Macau?

    • 2009/8/19 1:05:00

      WarriorTours.com :>If you are an Australian passport holder, you will not need to apply for a Macau Visa.

  • ReplyDerek,   Malaysia
    2009/8/16 20:13:00

    Hi i'm will be travelling to macau next month and also plan to have a day trip to Zhuhai..can i apply the china visa at macau..Pls advice tx

    • 2009/8/18 3:04:00

      WarriorTours.com :>You can apply for a China Visa from the Office of the commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China. Its official website is http://www.fmcoprc.gov.mo/eng/.

  • ReplyJack,   Philippines
    2009/8/13 18:56:00

    Hi i wanna know if there is an office of tourism of Macau in manila, Philippines? where is it located? Thanks

    • 2009/8/13 19:59:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for inquiry.
      You may resort to China Embassy to Philippines. Hope this page can help you: http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/ce/ceph/eng/lsfw/hzqz/t171822.htm.

  • ReplyAngel Lawson,   Nigeria
    2009/8/12 1:22:00

    am holding a nigerian passport , can i apply for a visa on arrival for a short stay at the macau airport as a Nigerian citizen and passport holder ?

    • 2009/8/12 22:02:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Yes. You can apply for a Visa on Arrival at Macau Airport.

  • ReplyNazanin,   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)
    2009/8/11 7:26:00

    Hi, I'm writing from Iran, We have Iranian customer and we want apply visa for macau, can they use china visa or we should apply special visa for Macau?what is the situation if they wanted to use china visa? and what about chinese in Iran? how can they fly to Macau? Thank you

    • 2009/8/11 21:27:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your questions.

      Iranian passport holders should apply for a Macau Visa. They cannot use China Visa since it is for entry to mainland China. They may fly to Macau first and apply for a Visa on Arrival at the airport.

  • Replywaris masih,   Macau, China
    2009/8/9 3:55:00

    waris from Pakistan.. i want to go in Macau
    do i need visa? or visa free entry for pakistan? tourist visa

    • 2009/8/11 1:07:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Yes. You need to apply for a Macau Visa for entering Macau SAR of China. You can apply it from China Embassy to Pakistan.

  • ReplyDharani Dev Pant,   Nepal
    2009/8/6 20:36:00

    I hold a Nepalese Passport and want to travel Macau. How can I get a Visa to travel in Macau?

    • 2009/8/6 22:25:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Yes, Nepalese passport holder need to apply for a Macau Visa. For specific information, you may resort to this page: http://cn.macautourism.gov.mo/en/info/get2macau.php.

  • Replyallan k,   Singapore
    2009/8/5 9:47:00

    Im an Australian passport holder. Do i need a visa to Macau? so how?

    • 2009/8/5 19:55:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Australian passport holders do not need to apply for a Macau Visa. So you can enter Macau with your valid passport.

 First   Previous    35    36    37    38    39    Next  Last