Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    34    35    36    37    38    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplySiana   Indonesia    Nov. 04, 2009 17:06


    I am holding indonesia pasport, i will be going to hongkong, macau and cencen for holiday do i need applay visa ?

    • Replied by: Lei ( China )   Nov. 04, 2009 19:12

      For Hong Kong and Macau, you do not need to apply a visa. For Shenzhen, you will need to apply for a China visa.

  • Replyailene   Philippines    Oct. 29, 2009 21:16

    i would like to know if holding a travel permit and forgot to apply for hongkong visa,if she can grant visa upon arrival at hongkong

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 30, 2009 22:24

      With valid Philippine passport, you do not need to apply for a Hong Kong visa. You will be allowed to stay for 14 days free of visa.

  • ReplyKIKI MICHAEL   Nigeria    Oct. 29, 2009 17:20


  • Replykhan   Pakistan    Oct. 23, 2009 19:07

    hi i am from pakistan and a teacher i like to know do i need to apply for visa if i like to come

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 24, 2009 00:57

      Yes. You will need to apply for a Macau visa from China Embassy in Pakistan.

  • Replyhao   Malaysia    Oct. 23, 2009 03:59

    Hi, I am holding malaysia passport and I know I can enter Macau without visa. But I would like to know, if i wanna to enter hong kong 1st than go macau, do i need to apply visa? if yes, can i do my visa application when i am arrive in Macau?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 24, 2009 00:43

      With Malaysia passport, you do not need to apply for a Macao visa. You are allowed to stay there for 30 days free of visa.

  • Replyarnel   Philippines    Oct. 21, 2009 20:58

    i am a visitor in macau, i want to work in a hotel industry, how can i avail nor secure a work visa here in macau? thanks, any help is appreciated very much...

    • Replied by: A Xin ( Macau, China )   Oct. 21, 2009 23:16

      If you understand Portuguese, you may resort to this site: http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/sm/p_default.htm.

  • ReplyLe Minh Duc   Viet Nam    Oct. 21, 2009 11:43

    i am holding a vietnamese passport. Can I apply for a visa on arrival at the macau aiport ???

    • Replied by: Xiao ( Macau, China )   Oct. 21, 2009 23:01

      Yes, you can. Its allowed.

  • ReplyUnni Menon   India    Oct. 21, 2009 13:56

    yours is a very interesting and useful website. I am an Indian national with an Indian passport. i intend to travel to macau from Nov 28th to Dec3rd. do i need a VISA? also My passport is valid only till 27th Feb 2010, and so would that be a problem for macau VISA ?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 21, 2009 22:22

      Thanks for your inquiry.

      Your passport will still be valid during your traveling period. So you will not need to apply for a Macau visa.

  • ReplyAlysha   Malaysia    Oct. 20, 2009 05:35

    Hi, I am holding malaysia passport and I know I can enter Macau without visa. But I would like to know, if i wanna to enter Zhu Hai via macau, do i need to apply visa? if yes, can i do my visa application when i am arrive in Macau?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 20, 2009 20:29

      Thanks for your inquiry.

      You may apply for a China visa from the Commissioner Office of China Foreign Ministry in Macau. You can visit its website at http://www.fmcoprc.gov.mo/eng/lsyw/hz/.

  • Replyjames   Malaysia    Oct. 14, 2009 02:42

    am holding a nigerian passport, and a student in malaysia, i wanted to visit macau on tourist, but there is no macau embassy in malaysia. can i buy ticket and fly to macau and get the visa on arrival??? please let me know what to do.
    thank you

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 14, 2009 20:54

      Thanks for your inquiry.

      Since you are a Nigeria passport holder, you will need to a Macau visa. You can apply for it from Chinese Embassy to Malaysia. Here is a useful page of its official website: http://my.china-embassy.org/eng/lsfw/embassyservice/HongkongMacaoVisas/. Hope it can help you.

  • ReplySal_h   Maldives    Oct. 09, 2009 01:33

    hi, i'm from Maldives and planning to go on tour to Chinese mainland and then to Macau. Do i need a visa to Macau? if so do i get it on entry? and how much would be the visa fee?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 09, 2009 21:10

      Yes. You need a visa to Macau and you can apply for a visa on arrival at Macau airport. The visa fee should be 100 MOP, according to Macau Government Tourist Office.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replyimran ahmed   Pakistan    Oct. 03, 2009 05:24

    hi sir
    im pakistani national do i need visa for macau plz tell me i need work visa how can i apply visa

  • Replyokoye mcpeter okechukwu   Nigeria    Oct. 02, 2009 12:41

    hi, want to confirm if Nigeria pass to Macau is free visa on arrival?

  • Replybehrooz   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Sep. 28, 2009 10:00

    Hi, I'm Iranian passport holder. I have a single entry visa to Hong Kong. I need to know if I enter HK and then go to Macau from there can I come back to HK with the same VISA? or I need to have Double-Entry visa. IOW leaving HK to Macau is considered as a passing border and my Visa get invalidated?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 28, 2009 20:27

      Thanks for your inquiry.

      But we are not so sure about your question. You may refer to the official website of Hong Kong SAR government. Hope this page can help you: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_11.htm.

  • Replysherryna   Malaysia    Sep. 27, 2009 20:42

    I'm malaysian. I traveled Macao in the 4th August 2009 and depart on the 7th August 2009. And permitted stay in macao 30 days.( on the 3rd Sep 2009.Again I would like to travell in Macao on the 26th October 2009. Shall I have to apply for the visa.

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 27, 2009 23:16

      Thanks for your inquiry.

      With your valid Malaysian passport, you can stay in Macau free of visa for 30 days, from 26th October to 24th November.

  • Replyjoe   Nigeria    Sep. 27, 2009 10:43

    i will like to know on how to get a macao visa for business .
    here in nigeria

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 27, 2009 22:58

      Sorry, we are not sure about your question. You can resort to the official website of Macau SAR at http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/index.htm.

  • ReplyJennifer Tan   Singapore    Sep. 26, 2009 13:14

    Hi, my brother wife is from China and is a Singapore PR. We are visiting Hong Kong and will be going to Macau for 1 day. Understand that she needs Macau entry/departure documents to enter Macau. Where can she obtain the Macau entry/departure documents?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 27, 2009 23:02

      According to the regulations of Macao SAR government, holders of valid passports of the People's Republic of China are allowed to enter Macao SAR as transit passengers. They can stay in Macao SAR for a period not exceeding thirty (30) days without a visa or entry permit, as long as they meet certain specific requirements. You may visit the website of the Immigration Department: (www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/sm/ default.htm) for further information.

  • Replydar   Philippines    Sep. 18, 2009 04:28

    Hi, im from Philippines and my hubby is Iranian, temporary resident in Philippines. We would like to tour hongkong and macau. Does he need separate visa for hongkong and macau? or one visa will do? am i correct to say, he needs to apply it here in the Philippines at the China embassy?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 18, 2009 20:24

      Yes. He need seperate visa for Hong Kong and Macau. He can apply for them at China Embassy to Philippines.

  • Replymary   Philippines    Sep. 12, 2009 04:02


    i am mary from philippines,but i am working in dubai, since i have 14 days free visa in hongkong, is it also applicable in china? can i booked a flight from dubai directly to china with 14 days free visa? i need your advice with this. thanks!

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 14, 2009 21:15

      Thanks for your inquiry.

      With your valid Philippine passport, your visa free period in Hong Kong is 14 days. But if you want to go to mainland China, you will need to apply for a China visa.

  • ReplyRon   Singapore    Sep. 10, 2009 21:58

    Hi good morning,

    I am a Thai national and a Singapore permanent residence. I will be going for a holiday in Macau soon. From Macau, I plan to make a day trip to nearby China for shopping. May I know whether I need a visa entry? Please advise. Thanks.


    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 11, 2009 22:11

      With your valid Thailand passport, you will not need to apply for a Macau Visa.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

 First   Previous    34    35    36    37    38    Next  Last