Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First   Previous    34    35    36    37    38    Next  Last
  • ReplyTommy Ng,   Viet Nam
    2009/12/2 21:20:00

I am holding Vietnam Passport and i will be visiting Hong Kong on 19/12 and after staying in HKG for 2 days, i will be going to Macau by FERRY.
    I would like to know the Visa for Macau can be obtained upon arrival @ FERRY TERMINAL or where can i get the visa coz i will be arriving in Macau by FERRY instead of by AIR.
    Please kindly advise me.
    Thank you!

• Owen ( Malaysia ) :2009/12/3 19:16:00

I advise you enquire the China Embassy in Vietnam about the Macau visa ahead of your trip.

• ReplyMary,   Hong Kong, China
    2009/11/20 4:57:00

To whom it may concern,
    I am a philippine passport holder and a permanent resident of Hongkong. Do I need to get a visa to go to Macao? how much will it cost me?

• ReplySmith,   Guinea-bissau
    2009/11/17 9:47:00

im a Guinea Bissau citizen living in Thailand, can i get maccau visa on arrival?

• Sam Chaw ( China ) :2009/11/17 22:13:00

Yes, you may. But i think you need to confirm it from offical website of Macau government: http://www.macau.gov.mo/.

• ReplyIwaloye Ojo Olukayode,   Nigeria
    2009/11/17 5:53:00

I am Nigerian and presently working in Macau, My family will like to join me for holiday in a couple of days. Do they need entry visa? How much do they need to bring as BTA?

• Lee Bai ( Macau, China ) :2009/11/17 21:33:00

Yes, they need to apply for Macau visa. But what does BTA mean?

• ReplyMAHBUBUR RAHMAN,   Bangladesh
    2009/11/17 3:44:00

DEAR SIR,
    I AM A CITIZEN OF PEOPLE`S REPUBLIC OF BANGLADESH.I WANT TO STUDY I MACACAU SAR.I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH A STUDENT CAN EARN IN MACAU.HOW MUCH PER HOUR PAY TO A FOREIGN STUDENT?IS PART TIME WORK AVAILABLE FOR FOREIGN STUDENT?WAITING FOR KIND REPPLY,
    THANKING YOU,

• Replypearly,   Malaysia
    2009/11/16 10:30:00

im planning to go to macau,hong kong and shenzhen..i know malaysians do NOT need visa to macau and hong kong,but shenzhen..
    where should go if i wanna apply the visa in hongkong?do malaysian need other pass/permit to enter hongkong and macau?or i just go to the airport with passport?

• Min H ( Hong Kong, China ) :2009/11/16 22:17:00

Yes. you can just enter Hong Kong and Macau with your valid Malaysia passport. You will be allowed to apply for a China visa for entering Zhenzhen in Hong Kong, from the China Foreign Ministry Commissioner's Office in Hong Kong SAR. Website: http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/

• ReplyMD MAHBUBUR RAHMAN,   Bangladesh
    2009/11/12 14:36:00

DEAR SIR,
    HAVE A GOOD DAY.I AM A CITIZEN OF BANGLADESH,I WANT TO VISIT MACAU AS A TOURIST,CAN I GET MACAU VISA ON ARRIVAL IN MACAU AIRPORT?
    THANKING YOU,

• Larry Jing ( Macau, China ) :2009/11/12 20:42:00

Yes, you need a Macau Visa. It could be applied at the airport.

• ReplySiana Turman Brooks,   Indonesia
    2009/11/11 4:16:00

Hi
    My husband holding USA pasport and hi will visit hongkong,macau,shenzhen does he need visa.
    thanks

• 2009/11/11 20:55:00

WarriorTours.com :>With valid US passport, he can visit Hong Kong and Macau free of visa for a limited period. But he will need to apply for a China tourist visa for entering China mainland's Shenzhen.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replydaniel,   Philippines
    2009/11/9 0:01:00

hi, im from the philippines i stayed at macau with a blue card and i stayed there for 6 months. i came back here in the philippines before my stay in macau ends. now im planning to go back in macau for 30 days stay, do i still need to apply for a visa?

• Helene ( Macau, China ) :2009/11/9 19:16:00

Yes, you can stay for another 30 days free of Macau Visa.

• ReplySiana,   Indonesia
    2009/11/4 17:06:00

I am holding indonesia pasport, i will be going to hongkong, macau and cencen for holiday do i need applay visa ?

• Lei ( China ) :2009/11/4 19:12:00

For Hong Kong and Macau, you do not need to apply a visa. For Shenzhen, you will need to apply for a China visa.

• Replyailene,   Philippines
    2009/10/29 21:16:00

i would like to know if holding a travel permit and forgot to apply for hongkong visa,if she can grant visa upon arrival at hongkong

• 2009/10/30 22:24:00

WarriorTours.com :>With valid Philippine passport, you do not need to apply for a Hong Kong visa. You will be allowed to stay for 14 days free of visa.

• ReplyKIKI MICHAEL,   Nigeria
    2009/10/29 17:20:00

PLEASE ADVICE, AM A NIGERIAN AND WISHES TO STUDY FOR MY MBA IN MACAU, HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT IT?

• Replykhan,   Pakistan
    2009/10/23 19:07:00

hi i am from pakistan and a teacher i like to know do i need to apply for visa if i like to come

• 2009/10/24 0:57:00

WarriorTours.com :>Yes. You will need to apply for a Macau visa from China Embassy in Pakistan.

• Replyhao,   Malaysia
    2009/10/23 3:59:00

Hi, I am holding malaysia passport and I know I can enter Macau without visa. But I would like to know, if i wanna to enter hong kong 1st than go macau, do i need to apply visa? if yes, can i do my visa application when i am arrive in Macau?

• 2009/10/24 0:43:00

WarriorTours.com :>With Malaysia passport, you do not need to apply for a Macao visa. You are allowed to stay there for 30 days free of visa.

• Replyarnel,   Philippines
    2009/10/21 20:58:00

i am a visitor in macau, i want to work in a hotel industry, how can i avail nor secure a work visa here in macau? thanks, any help is appreciated very much...

• A Xin ( Macau, China ) :2009/10/21 23:16:00

If you understand Portuguese, you may resort to this site: http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/sm/p_default.htm.

• ReplyLe Minh Duc,   Viet Nam
    2009/10/21 11:43:00

i am holding a vietnamese passport. Can I apply for a visa on arrival at the macau aiport ???

• Xiao ( Macau, China ) :2009/10/21 23:01:00

Yes, you can. Its allowed.

• ReplyUnni Menon,   India
    2009/10/21 13:56:00

Hello,
    yours is a very interesting and useful website. I am an Indian national with an Indian passport. i intend to travel to macau from Nov 28th to Dec3rd. do i need a VISA? also My passport is valid only till 27th Feb 2010, and so would that be a problem for macau VISA ?
    Thanks
    Unni

• 2009/10/21 22:22:00

WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

Your passport will still be valid during your traveling period. So you will not need to apply for a Macau visa.

• ReplyAlysha,   Malaysia
    2009/10/20 5:35:00

Hi, I am holding malaysia passport and I know I can enter Macau without visa. But I would like to know, if i wanna to enter Zhu Hai via macau, do i need to apply visa? if yes, can i do my visa application when i am arrive in Macau?

• 2009/10/20 20:29:00

WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

You may apply for a China visa from the Commissioner Office of China Foreign Ministry in Macau. You can visit its website at http://www.fmcoprc.gov.mo/eng/lsyw/hz/.

• Replyjames,   Malaysia
    2009/10/14 2:42:00

am holding a nigerian passport, and a student in malaysia, i wanted to visit macau on tourist, but there is no macau embassy in malaysia. can i buy ticket and fly to macau and get the visa on arrival??? please let me know what to do.

• 2009/10/14 20:54:00

WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

Since you are a Nigeria passport holder, you will need to a Macau visa. You can apply for it from Chinese Embassy to Malaysia. Here is a useful page of its official website: http://my.china-embassy.org/eng/lsfw/embassyservice/HongkongMacaoVisas/. Hope it can help you.

• ReplySal_h,   Maldives
    2009/10/9 1:33:00

hi, i'm from Maldives and planning to go on tour to Chinese mainland and then to Macau. Do i need a visa to Macau? if so do i get it on entry? and how much would be the visa fee?

• 2009/10/9 21:10:00

WarriorTours.com :>Yes. You need a visa to Macau and you can apply for a visa on arrival at Macau airport. The visa fee should be 100 MOP, according to Macau Government Tourist Office.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

First   Previous    34    35    36    37    38    Next  Last