Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    33    34    35    36    37    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replymeshael,   United Arab Emirates
    2010/2/15 5:38:00

    I am from United Arab Emirates, does that mean I have to apply a visa at China Embassy or is it visa on arrival?

    • Robert :2010/2/19 20:43:00

      You mean the visa to Macau, I advise you apply for it from the China Embassy in advance.

  • Replykenneth david,   Nigeria
    2010/2/13 5:00:00

    how can get visa 2 macau i;m nigeria citizen passport. im a student i want 2spend my holiday in macau only for 2week stay i wil go back 2my country. need reply thanks
    from kenneth david.

    • Sara :2010/2/19 20:40:00

      You may apply for the Macau visa from the China Embassy.

  • ReplyJenny,   China
    2010/2/11 5:40:00

    My husband holds a chinese passport and holds an Italian green card, does he need a visa to go to Macau?

    • Bob Zhang :2010/2/19 20:39:00

      I think he needs.

  • ReplyConcerned person,   Macau, China
    2010/2/9 2:40:00

    All questions are answered here, except the ones asked by Nigerians, Why?

    • David :2010/2/9 19:00:00

      I saw that all of the questions here have been answered.

  • ReplyRupesh Kumar,   United Arab Emirates
    2010/1/28 7:20:00

    I am holding Indian passport, having residence permit of UAE. Do I require take obtain VISA 1st or I can get VISA on arrival?

    • Linda :2010/1/28 19:02:00

      How long will you stay in Macau?

    • Rupesh Kumar ( United Arab Emirates ) :2010/1/30 2:38:00

      7/10 days

    • Fred :2010/1/31 19:15:00

      Indian passport holders are exempt from visa to Macau for 30 days.

    • Rupesh Kumar ( United Arab Emirates ) :2010/2/1 1:56:00

      Thanks for the below information.

  • ReplyBob,   United States
    2010/1/27 7:43:00

    Hello, I am a US citizen and am planning to move to Macau in a few months to be with my fiancee (Philippines citizen) who will be working there soon. I already have a job but my employer is based in the US and is allowing me to work remotely from Macau. I plan to stay in Macau for about 1 year. Can I get a work visa even though my employer is based in US? What other options do I have? Should I apply for temporary residency? Thank you for your advice.

    • Fred :2010/1/27 19:32:00

      You may apply for a Macau work visa if your employer has a branch office in Macau.

    • Bob ( United States ) :2010/1/27 20:00:00

      Hi Fred, my company does not have a branch office in Macau. That's my question, can I still get a work visa even though my company is based only in US but allowing me to work remotely in Macau? I suspect the answer is no. I guess I could setup a temporary branch office with me as the only employee. Would that work?

    • Fred :2010/1/28 19:00:00

      If so, I don't think you can get a Macao Employment visa. I advise you go to the China Embassy or Consulate in USA for real help.

    • Bob ( United States ) :2010/1/28 19:13:00

      Hi Fred. It seems rather rediculous the Macau govt would not allow or want me to stay even though I would bringing money into the country. Also, I would not be taking any jobs away from any locals and in fact I might actually end up hiring some locals to help me with my work. However, thanks for your suggestions. I will try the China embassy here in DC and see if they can help me.

  • ReplyMr. Virani,   Singapore
    2010/1/25 0:08:00

    Hi.. I hold pakistani passport living in singapore. How can i get the visa to Macau?

    • Robert :2010/1/25 19:19:00

      You may apply for it from the China emabssy in Singapore.

  • Replyroy sendele,   China
    2010/1/20 3:27:00

    I am in Beijing (US citizen) and want to travel to Macau with my girlfriend who has China passport with US green card. Can we get a entry visa for her at Macau and what city destination from Beijing should we book using the train for entry to Macau.
    thank you

    • Lisa :2010/1/20 19:22:00

      I think your Chinese friend should apply for a Macau Exit and Entry Permit from the Public Security Bureau in Beijing in advance.
      You may first go to shenzhen or Zhuhai.

  • Replyergh,   Philippines
    2010/1/20 1:36:00

    I am a Filipino citizen with a Philippine passport that will expire in 10-Feb-2010. I have already have reservations and have bought a plane ticket dated 28-Jan-2010 and will leave Macau on 30-Jan-2010. Will I be allowed to enter Macau? Thanks

    • Linda :2010/1/20 19:19:00

      I don't think you will be allowed to enter macay, since your passport has expired.

  • Replyshahzad,   Pakistan
    2010/1/17 12:00:00

    Dear Sir!
    i m from pakistan.i hve done graduation in 2008.i want to complete my education in japan on scholarship basis.i m a poor student.can u gve me some batter segetions for this.wait for ur reply.thanks

  • Replygel,   Canada
    2009/12/29 19:15:00

    I am a naturalized Canadian citizen and I wanted to go visit Macau( my grandpa's country)from the Philippines on my back to Canada. Do I need an entry visa for that? Although I seem to read that citizens of Philippines and Canada are exempted, I just want to make sure because I will be travelling on a constricted time, I cannot waste another day getting some paperworks.
    Thank you very much for your time.

    • David :2009/12/29 19:27:00

      Yes, both Filipino and canadian passport holders are exempt from visa to macau for 30 days.

    • Cherry :2010/1/18 19:24:00

      I think you'd better apply for the macau visa ealier, but it is impossible to apply for the visa online, you have to apply for the visa at the local China Embassy or Cunsulate in person.

  • ReplyNur Mohammad Moniruzzaman,   Bangladesh
    2010/1/15 21:58:00

    Dear Concern,

    I am a Bangladeshi Citizen living in Dhaka city.I want to visit Macau for a week from Febryary 6,2010. Shall I get the Visa from Macau Port? Or I should apply earlier in online?

  • ReplyIfeanyi,   Nigeria
    2009/12/29 8:35:00

    I need to know how to get visa to macau.

    • Mr. Wang :2009/12/29 19:22:00

      Just apply for it from the China Embassy in Nigeria.

  • Replynishi,   Singapore
    2009/12/16 3:24:00

    I'm holding a Sri Lankan Passport. Do I have to apply visa to enter Macau? Or Can I get it when I arrive there? I will only be there for few days. Plz advise.

    • Daniel :2009/12/16 19:07:00

      You have to apply for a Macau visa to enter Macau which could be applied at the airport on arrival.

    • Cherry :2009/12/28 19:27:00

      You can apply for a multiple entry visa for 6 months validity, but you have to leave China every 30 days.
      The application process is the same as that of the 1 month visa, but you may be required to provide additional documents.

  • ReplyAdrian,   New Zealand
    2009/12/27 19:25:00

    I am aware that for a NZ citizen we are entitled to a 1 month visa. I want to get a 3 month visa and rent an apartment. How do I go about applying for a 3 month visa? Thanks.

  • Replyneil,   Australia
    2009/12/10 20:35:00

    hello, i am australian citizen and i wanna stay in macau for how long please i wanna know this, thanks

    • Bun :2009/12/11 19:11:00

      If you don't want to apply for the visa, you can enter and stay in Macau for 90 days free of visa.

  • Replyfe,   Australia
    2009/12/10 20:33:00

    i am holding australian passport and i want to stay in macau for 3 months is that possible or i need to buy visa for me to stay in macau?

    • Mr. Wang :2009/12/11 19:09:00

      Australian passport holders are exempt from visa to Macau for 90 days.

  • ReplyFELIX,   Macau, China
    2009/12/4 23:56:00

    Am a western african studying MBA in macau. it amazes me how international students are treated here.

    Part time job should be allowed for foreiner students in other to be busy with something.

    let it not be that the goernmnet or society wants us to come stdy only

    we should be part of the society not taking the place of citzen though

    • Sara :2009/12/7 18:58:00

      It's the Macau government's policy, as foreigners studying there, the only way is just to obey.

  • ReplyTommy Ng,   Viet Nam
    2009/12/4 21:43:00

    Like that, u have no idea about the Visa of Macau on arrival whether can be obtained at FERRY Terminal or not?????
    I can't ask the China Embassy in Vietnam coz i am not staying there. That's why iam asking u.....:(

    • Lisa :2009/12/7 18:50:00

      I think you can apply for the Macau visa at the entry port of macau.

  • ReplyTommy Ng,   Viet Nam
    2009/12/3 21:02:00

    I can't see the reply from my comment even though there was an email from warriortours.com

    • Linda :2009/12/4 19:47:00

      The reply is just on the website below.

 First   Previous    33    34    35    36    37    Next  Last