First   Previous    33    34    35    36    37    Next  Last
  • Replygel   Canada    Dec. 29, 2009 19:15

I am a naturalized Canadian citizen and I wanted to go visit Macau( my grandpa's country)from the Philippines on my back to Canada. Do I need an entry visa for that? Although I seem to read that citizens of Philippines and Canada are exempted, I just want to make sure because I will be travelling on a constricted time, I cannot waste another day getting some paperworks.
    Thank you very much for your time.

• Replied by: David   Dec. 29, 2009 19:27

Yes, both Filipino and canadian passport holders are exempt from visa to macau for 30 days.

• Replied by: Cherry   Jan. 18, 2010 19:24

I think you'd better apply for the macau visa ealier, but it is impossible to apply for the visa online, you have to apply for the visa at the local China Embassy or Cunsulate in person.

• Replyshahzad   Pakistan    Jan. 17, 2010 12:00

Dear Sir!
    i m from pakistan.i hve done graduation in 2008.i want to complete my education in japan on scholarship basis.i m a poor student.can u gve me some batter segetions for this.wait for ur reply.thanks

• ReplyNur Mohammad Moniruzzaman   Bangladesh    Jan. 15, 2010 21:58

Dear Concern,

I am a Bangladeshi Citizen living in Dhaka city.I want to visit Macau for a week from Febryary 6,2010. Shall I get the Visa from Macau Port? Or I should apply earlier in online?

• ReplyIfeanyi   Nigeria    Dec. 29, 2009 08:35

I need to know how to get visa to macau.

• Replied by: Mr. Wang   Dec. 29, 2009 19:22

Just apply for it from the China Embassy in Nigeria.

• Replynishi   Singapore    Dec. 16, 2009 03:24

I'm holding a Sri Lankan Passport. Do I have to apply visa to enter Macau? Or Can I get it when I arrive there? I will only be there for few days. Plz advise.

• Replied by: Daniel   Dec. 16, 2009 19:07

You have to apply for a Macau visa to enter Macau which could be applied at the airport on arrival.

• Replied by: Cherry   Dec. 28, 2009 19:27

You can apply for a multiple entry visa for 6 months validity, but you have to leave China every 30 days.
      The application process is the same as that of the 1 month visa, but you may be required to provide additional documents.

• ReplyAdrian   New Zealand    Dec. 27, 2009 19:25

I am aware that for a NZ citizen we are entitled to a 1 month visa. I want to get a 3 month visa and rent an apartment. How do I go about applying for a 3 month visa? Thanks.

• Replyneil   Australia    Dec. 10, 2009 20:35

hello, i am australian citizen and i wanna stay in macau for how long please i wanna know this, thanks

• Replied by: Bun   Dec. 11, 2009 19:11

If you don't want to apply for the visa, you can enter and stay in Macau for 90 days free of visa.

• Replyfe   Australia    Dec. 10, 2009 20:33

i am holding australian passport and i want to stay in macau for 3 months is that possible or i need to buy visa for me to stay in macau?

• Replied by: Mr. Wang   Dec. 11, 2009 19:09

Australian passport holders are exempt from visa to Macau for 90 days.

• ReplyFELIX   Macau, China    Dec. 04, 2009 23:56

Am a western african studying MBA in macau. it amazes me how international students are treated here.

Part time job should be allowed for foreiner students in other to be busy with something.

let it not be that the goernmnet or society wants us to come stdy only

we should be part of the society not taking the place of citzen though

• Replied by: Sara   Dec. 07, 2009 18:58

It's the Macau government's policy, as foreigners studying there, the only way is just to obey.

• ReplyTommy Ng   Viet Nam    Dec. 04, 2009 21:43

Like that, u have no idea about the Visa of Macau on arrival whether can be obtained at FERRY Terminal or not?????
    I can't ask the China Embassy in Vietnam coz i am not staying there. That's why iam asking u.....:(

• Replied by: Lisa   Dec. 07, 2009 18:50

I think you can apply for the Macau visa at the entry port of macau.

• ReplyTommy Ng   Viet Nam    Dec. 03, 2009 21:02

I can't see the reply from my comment even though there was an email from warriortours.com

• Replied by: Linda   Dec. 04, 2009 19:47

The reply is just on the website below.

• ReplyTommy Ng   Viet Nam    Dec. 02, 2009 21:20

I am holding Vietnam Passport and i will be visiting Hong Kong on 19/12 and after staying in HKG for 2 days, i will be going to Macau by FERRY.
    I would like to know the Visa for Macau can be obtained upon arrival @ FERRY TERMINAL or where can i get the visa coz i will be arriving in Macau by FERRY instead of by AIR.
    Please kindly advise me.
    Thank you!

• Replied by: Owen ( Malaysia )   Dec. 03, 2009 19:16

I advise you enquire the China Embassy in Vietnam about the Macau visa ahead of your trip.

• ReplyMary   Hong Kong, China    Nov. 20, 2009 04:57

To whom it may concern,
    I am a philippine passport holder and a permanent resident of Hongkong. Do I need to get a visa to go to Macao? how much will it cost me?

• ReplySmith   Guinea-bissau    Nov. 17, 2009 09:47

im a Guinea Bissau citizen living in Thailand, can i get maccau visa on arrival?

• Replied by: Sam Chaw ( China )   Nov. 17, 2009 22:13

Yes, you may. But i think you need to confirm it from offical website of Macau government: http://www.macau.gov.mo/.

• ReplyIwaloye Ojo Olukayode   Nigeria    Nov. 17, 2009 05:53

I am Nigerian and presently working in Macau, My family will like to join me for holiday in a couple of days. Do they need entry visa? How much do they need to bring as BTA?

• Replied by: Lee Bai ( Macau, China )   Nov. 17, 2009 21:33

Yes, they need to apply for Macau visa. But what does BTA mean?

• ReplyMAHBUBUR RAHMAN   Bangladesh    Nov. 17, 2009 03:44

DEAR SIR,
    I AM A CITIZEN OF PEOPLE`S REPUBLIC OF BANGLADESH.I WANT TO STUDY I MACACAU SAR.I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH A STUDENT CAN EARN IN MACAU.HOW MUCH PER HOUR PAY TO A FOREIGN STUDENT?IS PART TIME WORK AVAILABLE FOR FOREIGN STUDENT?WAITING FOR KIND REPPLY,
    THANKING YOU,

• Replypearly   Malaysia    Nov. 16, 2009 10:30

im planning to go to macau,hong kong and shenzhen..i know malaysians do NOT need visa to macau and hong kong,but shenzhen..
    where should go if i wanna apply the visa in hongkong?do malaysian need other pass/permit to enter hongkong and macau?or i just go to the airport with passport?

• Replied by: Min H ( Hong Kong, China )   Nov. 16, 2009 22:17

Yes. you can just enter Hong Kong and Macau with your valid Malaysia passport. You will be allowed to apply for a China visa for entering Zhenzhen in Hong Kong, from the China Foreign Ministry Commissioner's Office in Hong Kong SAR. Website: http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/

• ReplyMD MAHBUBUR RAHMAN   Bangladesh    Nov. 12, 2009 14:36

DEAR SIR,
    HAVE A GOOD DAY.I AM A CITIZEN OF BANGLADESH,I WANT TO VISIT MACAU AS A TOURIST,CAN I GET MACAU VISA ON ARRIVAL IN MACAU AIRPORT?
    THANKING YOU,

• Replied by: Larry Jing ( Macau, China )   Nov. 12, 2009 20:42

Yes, you need a Macau Visa. It could be applied at the airport.

• ReplySiana Turman Brooks   Indonesia    Nov. 11, 2009 04:16

Hi
    My husband holding USA pasport and hi will visit hongkong,macau,shenzhen does he need visa.
    thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Nov. 11, 2009 20:55

With valid US passport, he can visit Hong Kong and Macau free of visa for a limited period. But he will need to apply for a China tourist visa for entering China mainland's Shenzhen.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replydaniel   Philippines    Nov. 09, 2009 00:01

hi, im from the philippines i stayed at macau with a blue card and i stayed there for 6 months. i came back here in the philippines before my stay in macau ends. now im planning to go back in macau for 30 days stay, do i still need to apply for a visa?

• Replied by: Helene ( Macau, China )   Nov. 09, 2009 19:16

Yes, you can stay for another 30 days free of Macau Visa.

First   Previous    33    34    35    36    37    Next  Last