Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    30    31    32    33    34    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replysanjib   Nepal    Sep. 15, 2010 12:46

    hi! sir i am a Nepalese citizen with Nepalese passport holder.I want to get the official website to check whether i have got the entry visa to Macau or not i also want check the date of expiry of the visa.So, may i get the official website to check & print my visa.
    would you mind to sent me the the website to check it.

    • Replied by: Bree   Sep. 15, 2010 21:07

      hi Sanjib,
      here is the official website, http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/EDoN.html

  • Replybasharat ali   Pakistan    Sep. 05, 2010 02:13

    hey m pakistanipasport holder butt i m working in malaysia wnt go macau how to posibel plz teach me

    • Replied by: Angela   Sep. 05, 2010 05:58

      you can go to the Chinese Embassy in Malaysia to apply the Macau visa.

  • Replytahir amjad   Pakistan    Aug. 02, 2010 12:55

    hi, am a pakistani passport holder living in pakistan.How and where can i get visa of macau? is it easy to get visa on arrival at macau or better to apply from my country?

    • Replied by: anna   Aug. 02, 2010 20:10

      you can only apply a Macau visa in your country before you go to Macau. you may go to the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan to apply for it.

    • Replied by: Ali Arshad ( China )   Sep. 02, 2010 01:55

      hey man MACao visa you can get ona rrival when you reach macao you can get macao visa ona rrival. dont worry
      worth 100 Hongkong Dollars

    • Replied by: Lily   Sep. 04, 2010 22:13

      the new policy says Pakistani passport holders can not get the Macau visa on arrival

  • Replyraine   Philippines    Sep. 01, 2010 11:09

    greetings! i have read that there's no need for us Filipinos to get a visa if i wanted to go to Macau but i just only wanted to ask..are there any required documents or supporting documents needed to go there? if there is how & where can i get those? do i have to pay for the documents? please i needed your reply..thanks a lot!!

    • Replied by: Sera   Sep. 01, 2010 21:11

      no raine,don't worry, there's no special required documents.

  • ReplyANANT MHASKE   India    Aug. 31, 2010 03:09


    • Replied by: Hebe   Aug. 31, 2010 21:25

      Indian passport holders are exempt fron Macau visa for 30 days, so you don't need to apply the Macau visa.

  • ReplySunil POkhrel   Nepal    Aug. 25, 2010 01:55

    I Am Sunil Now I Live in Guangzhou, China I have worked permit Visa in China but My Passport Is Nepaly I want Come Macau How Can I Gate Macau Visa.

    • Replied by: Della   Aug. 25, 2010 20:58

      you can mail your application form and the requirement documents to the Government of Macau SAR, Public Security Police Force. for detailed information, you may refer to the official website http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/main.html

  • Replyhari karki   Nepal    Aug. 16, 2010 23:27

    am a nepaliese passport holder living in nepal.How and where can i get visa of macau? is it easy to get visa on arrival at macau or better to apply from my eambessy and i would like to infrium in here in nepal no eambessy of macau so how i get visa and from wher, where i have to apply?

    • Replied by: Elva   Aug. 17, 2010 21:46

      you need to apply the Macau visa in your country. you can go to the Chinese Embassy in Nepal.

  • Replylea bedonia   Philippines    Aug. 12, 2010 20:45

    hi! good day.... i want to ask if im going to macau have a visa? because the other say they need a visa, im confuse about this can u give me a realy truth answer? thanks!

    • Replied by: Elva   Aug. 14, 2010 22:00

      no, Philippine passport holders are exempted from Macau visa for 30 days

  • Replymuhammad yasar arfat   United Arab Emirates    Aug. 11, 2010 08:08

    helo sir i am pakistani national i am going to malaaysia with my family from malaysia i want go macau what i will do for visa on arrival i can get visa on arrival on macau airport thanks

    • Replied by: Hellen   Aug. 11, 2010 21:41

      you can not get the Macau visa on arrival, you need to apply it before you go to Macau.

  • ReplyEKIM   Malaysia    Aug. 10, 2010 03:38

    Hi,pls check for me weather need visa or not for Nepal holders want enter to Macau & Hong Kong? if need, can you give me what the requirement for apply that visa? and how much the fees ?


    • Replied by: andy   Aug. 10, 2010 20:39

      you need to apply both Macau and HK visas. but are you in Malaysia or Nepal now? the fees are different when you apply them in different country.

  • ReplyBen Ugwu   Nigeria    Aug. 07, 2010 08:29

    I am a Nigerian citizen with Nigerian passport, married to a Belgium citizen and currently travelling to Malaysia with a social visit pass.
    Does my wife as a Beligian, need a visa to Malaysia?
    How much BTA do I need to go with for two weeks? I am about purchasing my airline ticket.
    Ben Ugwu

  • ReplyLera    Jul. 22, 2010 02:33

    I just heard that they givu only 16 day China tourist visa in Macau, is there a way to get it for 30 days? thx

    • Replied by: Oliver   Jul. 24, 2010 20:43

      hi Lera,
      i think you need to consult the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China in Macao Special Administrative, this is the official website http://www.fmcoprc.gov.mo/eng/

    • Replied by: Lera   Jul. 25, 2010 20:49

      I called to them, and asked if i could extend in in shanghai, but they told my only that they dont know, and in shanghai they told me the same. so conclusion, they all have no idea >:(

    • Replied by: Oliver   Jul. 26, 2010 05:03

      are you in Macau now? if so, i advise you go to the office to ask in person. i heard that it is really hard to get any information through telephone.

  • ReplyBiene   Ukraine    Jul. 20, 2010 02:50

    Hi everybody, I hope somebody can help me, because I am very confused.
    I need to leave china in 3 weeks, because I have stayed here for 6 month on my F visa as an intern.
    I am an Ukrainian citizen, so its quite complicated and almost impossible to go to Hong Kong. So I thought about going eater to Russia or to Macau.
    I read that its possible to get a visa for Macau directly on the boarder? Is it true?
    Is it possible to get a tourist visa in Macau for at least 30 days? And can they do it in 24-48 hours?
    I have a residential permit for Shangahi so it should not be necessary to book a hotel or so?...Which documents do I need besides the flights tickets?
    Does anybody have some experiences with it?
    Because it would be very unfunny when I would fly out from china and not be able to get back.
    Thanks a lot!

    • Replied by: Bella   Jul. 20, 2010 20:42

      hi Biene,
      1. you can apply the Macau visa on the boarder.
      2. you can Stay for a maximum of 30 days upon arrival with a Macau Visa.
      3. for the detailed information about the documents, you may refer to the following website http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/EDoN.html#V

    • Replied by: Biene ( Ukraine )   Jul. 20, 2010 21:06

      Thanks Bella,
      I also need to open a new tourist visa for china mainland in macao? do you think its possibol for me as ukraninan passport holder?

    • Replied by: Bella   Jul. 21, 2010 20:21

      yes Biene,
      you need to reapply a visa for China Mainland in Macau. i think there won't so many problems.

    • Replied by: MOHD SAMHOURI ( China )   Jul. 25, 2010 13:11


  • Replyhandoyo   Indonesia    Jul. 22, 2010 10:27

    I am holding an Indonesia passport, and planning to visit Macao after arrive in Hongkong. Should I apply a visa for entering Macao?
    If I should, can you advise me about the fare and where to apply the visa?
    Thank you.

    • Replied by: lisa   Jul. 24, 2010 20:37

      Indonesia citizens are exempted from Macauc visa, so you don't need to apply for a Macau visa.

  • ReplyMOHD SAMHOURI   China    Jul. 23, 2010 13:39


    • Replied by: anna   Jul. 24, 2010 20:31

      yes, you can apply the visa-upon-arrival at any of the border checkpoints of the Immigration Department of the Public Security Police upon arrival at Macao.

  • ReplySHAHID ALI   China    Jul. 20, 2010 22:48

    i am in china i am pakistani passport holder
    i need mocou visa in china where i get macou visa in china

    • Replied by: Brenda   Jul. 21, 2010 20:12

      you can mail your application to the Macau Security Police Force. for detailed information, you may refer to the office website http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/main.html

  • Replyjon   Bangladesh    Jul. 21, 2010 07:49

    i am working in dongguan city in china and i am holding Z visa and residant . can i pply visa for macao from china . if so how ?

    • Replied by: Brenda   Jul. 21, 2010 20:09

      you can mail your application to the Macau Security Police Force. for detailed information, you may refer to the office website http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/main.html

  • ReplyRazzaq   Pakistan    Jul. 20, 2010 03:06

    Hello Friends.

    I am from Pakistan & currently living in china,

    i am just wondering if i can apply for macao visa in china?

    • Replied by: lisa   Jul. 20, 2010 20:16

      you can mail your application to the Macau Security Police Force. for detailed information, you may refer to the office website http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/main.html

  • Replymohammad   Saudi Arabia    Jun. 12, 2010 14:56

    i am planing to visit Macau withe my family in August do i need a Visa and how to get the visa thanks

    • Replied by: Biene ( Ukraine )   Jul. 20, 2010 02:57

      it is more difficult to get a visa in the airport?

    • Replied by: Lily   Jun. 12, 2010 19:44

      hi, you need to apply a Macau visa. you can go to the Chinese Embassy in Saudi Arabia to apply the visa.

    • Replied by: mohammad   Jun. 13, 2010 00:03

      can i get it from the airport

    • Replied by: Lily   Jun. 16, 2010 20:32

      yes, you can apply the visa at the airport, but it will be easier if you apply it in your country.

  • ReplyAry   Burundi    Jun. 28, 2010 00:36

    Hi , I am a Burundian passport holder living in shanghai , i was wondering if i could go to macau to get a L visa to reenter China, If yes , what would be the validity of the visa , i d need a 30 day L visa .Tx

    • Replied by: ary   Jul. 01, 2010 01:55

      ok thank you lily

    • Replied by: maryna ( Ukraine )   Jul. 20, 2010 02:34

      do you know if its also to possible for an ukranian pass holder?
      i need a touristic or an F visa?

    • Replied by: Maryna ( Ukraine )   Jul. 20, 2010 02:39

      Hi Lily, do you know if an ukranina citizen can also get a at least 30 day visa from macao to china? A had till now a F visa, but I have to laeve the country now after 6 months. I would apply eather for an F visa or an touristic one. thnaks

    • Replied by: lily   Jun. 28, 2010 19:55

      yes, you may go to either Macau or Hk to apply for a China L visa to re-enter China, the validity will be 30 days.

    • Replied by: ary   Jun. 28, 2010 23:34

      thank you ,but i called one of the agents and they told me that they only give 7 to 15 days , is that true ? it s suppose to be 30 days right?

    • Replied by: lily   Jun. 30, 2010 20:31

      yes, it is suppose to be 30 days.

 First   Previous    30    31    32    33    34    Next  Last