Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First   Previous    30    31    32    33    34    Next  Last
  • ReplyMahesh,   Sri Lanka
    2010/10/21 1:00:00

I have applied for My Macau Visa through the Hong Kong Embassy in Sri Lanka. Could you please tell me if this is valid and if i will need to apply for any other documents. Please give me your advice.

• Angela :2010/10/23 23:13:00

did you apply the Macau visa from the Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka? if it is, i think it is valid.

• ReplyMuhammad Iqbal,   Pakistan
    2010/10/22 4:18:00

Dear Sir\Madam,
    I am an paksitany national and want to visit macao how i can come there and pls let me know where from i ,ll get visa of macao,if any travel document s required i can provive my all business ducuments

• anna :2010/10/23 23:10:00

hi,
      you need to go the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan to apply the Macau visa.
      there are required documents such as your valid passport, a fully filled visa application form (download from the offical website of Chinese Embassy in Pakitan), and your passport photos.

• ReplyA.K.M. RANJU AHMED KHAN,   Bangladesh
    2010/10/19 4:37:00

DEAR SIR,
    I AM A.K. RANJU AHMED KHAN FROM BANGLADESH
    MY NEED TEMPORARY RESEDENTAL VISA OF MACAU.PLS GIVE ME VISA. I WILL DO WORKS IN THERE VOLINTRY.

• Bill :2010/10/19 21:57:00

hi,
      i think you misundertand this website. this is just an introduction page to Macau visa. you need to consult the Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh.

• ReplyGEORGE BUTLER,   Dominican Republic
    2010/10/8 3:45:00

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PREVIOUS REPLY. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN MACAO. WE HAVE A FORMAL INVITATION AND THERE IS NO CHINESE EMBASSY IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, ONLY A CHINESE OFFICE FOR COMMERCIAL AFFAIRS, AND MY TRIP IS ALREADY SCHEDULED FOR 15TH OCTOBER AND TICKETS PAID FOR/PURCHASED. HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO GET THE MACAU/CHINA VISA UPON ARRIVAL AT HONG KONG? HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? CAN ONE DO IT IN HONG KONG AIRPORT AND/OR AT THE FERRY TO MACAO TERMINAL. PLEASE ADVISE SOONEST! THANK & BEST REGARDS,

G. M. BUTLER

• Sera :2010/10/8 21:30:00

then you can apply the Macau visa uppon arrival.
      it cost 100 Macau dollars
      you can apply it when you arrive in Macau.

• ReplyGEORGE M. BUTLER,   Dominican Republic
    2010/10/8 0:16:00

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CITIZENS/PASSPORT HOLDERS CAN VISIT HONG KONG WITHOUT A VISA FOR UP TO 1 MONTHFOR TOURIST PURPOSES. IS IT THE SAME FOR MACAO? OR SHOULD I GET A MACAO/CHINA VISA UPON ARRIVAL AT HONG KOPNG? PLEASE KINDLY ADVISE BY RETURN E-MAIL.
    THANKS & BEST REGARDS!
    G. M. BUTLER

• Sera :2010/10/8 2:23:00

you need to apply a Macau visa.
      you can apply it upon arrive, but if this is your first time to Macau, i advise you apply it in the Chinese Embassy in your country before you go so that your trip will not be influenced.

• ReplyHumayun Mian,   China
    2010/10/7 8:52:00

hi ,

i have a registered office in shanghai, china and because of this registered office i have a chinese residency visa with a pakistan passport. do i still need to apply for a visa for going to macau? if yes then where in china do i go to get the visa since i am living here in shanghai, china.

• andy :2010/10/8 2:17:00

hi,
      you can mail your application to Macau Public Security Police Force. here is official website, you may get more information: http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/EDoN.html
      or you can enquire the Exit-Entry Administration Bureau of Shanghai Public Security Bureau.

• ReplyNicole,   Viet Nam
    2010/9/20 15:51:00

Hi, I am a Vietnamese citizen. Before, we could obtain Macau Visa at the Macau Ferry, don't need to get in Vietnam. However, these days, the travel agency told us we need to get the Macau visa in Vietnam, can't get it at the ferry anymore. I wonder if it is true? And if I am already in Hong Kong and want to go to Macau. Can I get a Macau visa from Hong Kong as a Vietnamese citizen?

• rose :2010/9/20 21:52:00

hi Nicole,
      the travel agency is right, the new police says you need to apply the Macau visa before you go to Macau.
      you can apply the Macau Visa in HK.

• Replymimi,   Romania
    2010/9/17 3:04:00

i would like to visit macau,i'm from Romania, do i need tourist visa to enter macau?

• Anne :2010/9/18 21:43:00

how long are you going to stay in Macau?

• ReplyAhmed Shaikh Manzor,   Pakistan
    2010/9/16 23:38:00

hi,
    I would like to ask you Macau visa requirement for Pakistanies national. What kind of dacoment required for Macau visa.

• Angela :2010/9/18 21:41:00

the basic documents are your valid passport, your round-trip tickets, a fully filled Macau visa application form. you can find more detailed information and download the form from the offcial website of Chinese Embassy in Pakistan.

• Replysanjib,   Nepal
    2010/9/15 12:46:00

hi! sir i am a Nepalese citizen with Nepalese passport holder.I want to get the official website to check whether i have got the entry visa to Macau or not i also want check the date of expiry of the visa.So, may i get the official website to check & print my visa.
    would you mind to sent me the the website to check it.

• Bree :2010/9/15 21:07:00

hi Sanjib,
      here is the official website, http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/EDoN.html

• Replybasharat ali,   Pakistan
    2010/9/5 2:13:00

hey m pakistanipasport holder butt i m working in malaysia wnt go macau how to posibel plz teach me

• Angela :2010/9/5 5:58:00

you can go to the Chinese Embassy in Malaysia to apply the Macau visa.

• Replytahir amjad,   Pakistan
    2010/8/2 12:55:00

hi, am a pakistani passport holder living in pakistan.How and where can i get visa of macau? is it easy to get visa on arrival at macau or better to apply from my country?

• anna :2010/8/2 20:10:00

hi,
      you can only apply a Macau visa in your country before you go to Macau. you may go to the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan to apply for it.

• Ali Arshad ( China ) :2010/9/2 1:55:00

hey man MACao visa you can get ona rrival when you reach macao you can get macao visa ona rrival. dont worry
      worth 100 Hongkong Dollars

• Lily :2010/9/4 22:13:00

the new policy says Pakistani passport holders can not get the Macau visa on arrival

• Replyraine,   Philippines
    2010/9/1 11:09:00

greetings! i have read that there's no need for us Filipinos to get a visa if i wanted to go to Macau but i just only wanted to ask..are there any required documents or supporting documents needed to go there? if there is how & where can i get those? do i have to pay for the documents? please i needed your reply..thanks a lot!!

• Sera :2010/9/1 21:11:00

no raine,don't worry, there's no special required documents.

• ReplyANANT MHASKE,   India
    2010/8/31 3:09:00

I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT MACAU FOR 3 DAYS AFTER MY EXIBITION GET OVER FROM ZHUHAI AND SHANGAHI FOR VISITING MACAU STILL I NEED VISAPLS TELL PROCEDURE AND OFFICE IN MUMBAI TO APPLY
    RGDS
    ANANT

• Hebe :2010/8/31 21:25:00

Indian passport holders are exempt fron Macau visa for 30 days, so you don't need to apply the Macau visa.

• ReplySunil POkhrel,   Nepal
    2010/8/25 1:55:00

Hi
    I Am Sunil Now I Live in Guangzhou, China I have worked permit Visa in China but My Passport Is Nepaly I want Come Macau How Can I Gate Macau Visa.

• Della :2010/8/25 20:58:00

you can mail your application form and the requirement documents to the Government of Macau SAR, Public Security Police Force. for detailed information, you may refer to the official website http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/main.html

• Replyhari karki,   Nepal
    2010/8/16 23:27:00

hi,
    am a nepaliese passport holder living in nepal.How and where can i get visa of macau? is it easy to get visa on arrival at macau or better to apply from my eambessy and i would like to infrium in here in nepal no eambessy of macau so how i get visa and from wher, where i have to apply?

• Elva :2010/8/17 21:46:00

hi,
      you need to apply the Macau visa in your country. you can go to the Chinese Embassy in Nepal.

• Replylea bedonia,   Philippines
    2010/8/12 20:45:00

hi! good day.... i want to ask if im going to macau have a visa? because the other say they need a visa, im confuse about this can u give me a realy truth answer? thanks!

• Elva :2010/8/14 22:00:00

no, Philippine passport holders are exempted from Macau visa for 30 days

• Replymuhammad yasar arfat,   United Arab Emirates
    2010/8/11 8:08:00

helo sir i am pakistani national i am going to malaaysia with my family from malaysia i want go macau what i will do for visa on arrival i can get visa on arrival on macau airport thanks

• Hellen :2010/8/11 21:41:00

hi,
      you can not get the Macau visa on arrival, you need to apply it before you go to Macau.

• ReplyEKIM,   Malaysia
    2010/8/10 3:38:00

Hi,pls check for me weather need visa or not for Nepal holders want enter to Macau & Hong Kong? if need, can you give me what the requirement for apply that visa? and how much the fees ?

tq..

• andy :2010/8/10 20:39:00

hi,
      you need to apply both Macau and HK visas. but are you in Malaysia or Nepal now? the fees are different when you apply them in different country.

• ReplyBen Ugwu,   Nigeria
    2010/8/7 8:29:00

Hello,
    I am a Nigerian citizen with Nigerian passport, married to a Belgium citizen and currently travelling to Malaysia with a social visit pass.
    Does my wife as a Beligian, need a visa to Malaysia?
    How much BTA do I need to go with for two weeks? I am about purchasing my airline ticket.
    Ben Ugwu