Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    2    3    4    5    6    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyliezl    Mar. 18, 2015 05:01

    hi there, im from phil and planning to go to macau for work.Is it possible for me to enter macau and find a job there? Is it also possible if i will apply for visa there only if i get a job there?

    • Replied by: Juno   Mar. 30, 2015 23:05

      You have 30 days visa-free acess in Macao. It is fine to go there and find a job within this duration. Then you can directly apply for a Non-resident Worker's Card, with which you can legally stay in Macao.

  • ReplyNarendra Maharjan    Mar. 13, 2015 10:55

    Hi I came here in Macau as tourist then I applied job in supplier company through agency and I have blue card not expired one. Now I want to give resign to that company for my financial problem. Now the interest is can I apply for another job here in macau and stay if I get the job?

    • Replied by: Yoyo   Mar. 30, 2015 22:47

      Yes, you can. But I heard you have to apply for a new permit for work before the old one is expired. For more info, you can consult the Non-resident Workers Subdivision of the Immigration Department in Macao.

  • Replyheni kusniati    Mar. 10, 2015 00:35

    hello...im from indonesia,,im working in macau,,my visa last in june 30,2015...but i want resign for my current job,,if my my employer will cut my visa,,how can i get a new visa about 30 day,,same like i come from my country?can i stay in HK in two weeks and go back macau ,with a new visa?...thank u for reply

    • Replied by: Fenny   Mar. 30, 2015 22:41

      It is fine to just apply for the visa extenstion at the Foreigners Subdivision of the Immigration Department. The location is Immigration Department Office Building, Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa, Macao. It is fine to stay in HK for some days and head for Macao if you come from your country. According to the regulations, you are exempt from visa for 30 days, both in HK and Macao. Take it easy!

  • Replysleepzawake    Mar. 03, 2015 23:15

    Hi im from the Philippines currently working here in Macau and a blue card holder.My passport will expire within 6 months.I go home to the Philippines frequently.I went to the Philippine Consulate here in Macau and they told that I can still enter Macau even if my passport is less than 6 months because I'm already a blue card holder. I'm in doubt though. Anybody had this experience? Thanks.

    • Replied by: Nick   Mar. 30, 2015 22:37

      Yes, the officials were right. Although your passport is valid within 6 months, it is fine to just present your "Non-Resident Worker’s Permit" (your blue card) and you can easily enter and leave from Macao.

  • Replyhenry    Feb. 13, 2015 19:00

    hello, please help with information, i am working in shenzhen with working permmit, and i want to go to macau during my holiday but i don't know if i can get visa on arrive my natioanlity nigeria.

    • Replied by: Kikina   Feb. 13, 2015 21:58

      I'm afraid you cannot get a vsa on arrival for Macau travel. So you have no choice but to apply for one in your country in dvance.

  • Replyisa    Feb. 07, 2015 19:20

    Good day! I'm from the Philippines and my family and I are going to Hong Kong this April and are going to stay there for 7 days. We do not have any form of chinese visa. Since Macau is a visa-free region, is it possible to enter Macau and stay there for a day and then re-enter Hong Kong again before going back to the Philippines? Your help is much appreciated..

    • Replied by: Nadia   Feb. 11, 2015 21:28

      Yes, it is posible. Philippine passport holders are allowed to stay in Hk and Macau for some days visa free. It would be enough to prepare return air ticket and hotel reservation voucher for either of them.

  • ReplyRamanath    Feb. 05, 2015 23:49

    Hai I am already worked in Macau . For 7 month . Due personal problem . I resign my job last dec 2014 . Right now once again I plan come back . So how many month take time to entry Macau for next job

    • Replied by: Kikina   Feb. 11, 2015 21:25

      As I know, there is no strict time limitation for this, so it is fine to go back soon.

  • Replyan    Feb. 05, 2015 20:06

    hello!!! is there a six mos.ban of non resident workers?i worked in a cleaning company last july2014-dec.2014.i went home last dec.05,2014 to Phil. and my manager cut my blue card last dec.09,2014.i didnt do anything that against the law its just that i have some personal issues with the company.but after the termination,we agreed and settle some financial assistance from the company.....i already check tru the macau immigration website and it says expired last dec.09,2014....do i need to wait for six mos. before i can enter mqcau again? please i need ur answer,thank u and Godbless!!!

  • ReplyJin Cruz    Jan. 17, 2015 10:49

    Im working now in macau,i have 1 year working visa,what if i resign,can i still find work?am i not gonna be banned?or am i going to have bad record?and can i still look for job after i resignd.thank u

    • Replied by: Niana   Jan. 19, 2015 21:32

      Yes, you can still find another job. As long as your Work Permit is not expire, it is legal to stay in Macau. Accordingly, you won't be banned or have any bad record. Take it easy!Anyway, I have to remind you that once you find a new job, ask your company to show corresponding paperwork so that you can apply for a new valid Work Permit.

  • ReplyNoel Salgados    Dec. 31, 2014 03:08

    Hi I worked in Macau for about 3yrs in two companies but I was terminated on my last job and they forward it to the police for record purposes. They told me I can come back, but after 6months but they didnt say if I could still get another job there if ever. I want to know if I still have a chance to have a job there eventhough I already have a police record. Thanks in Advance.

    • Replied by: Tina   Jan. 07, 2015 02:00

      It is possible for you to get a job, but it is not assured that you can get the work permit in Macau due to the police record.

  • ReplyRobert balmoja    Jan. 05, 2015 07:40

    I'm here in Macao as a tourist. I apply a job In an agency. They only ask me the name of my parents as a requirements before they pass my application. Is that enough? How should I know if my application is already receive in the immigration

    • Replied by: Ruby   Jan. 07, 2015 01:57

      It is normal to ask your parents' names. You can call the local PSB to ask your application process.

  • ReplyNorah    Jan. 05, 2015 07:39

    Hi,Im from Malaysia, I plan to go to Macao from Hong Kong. What's the requirement needed to enter to Macao? Is it true we need pocket money around 5000 HKD? Can we have less than that? Can we show that amount true bank statement?

    • Replied by: Jimmy   Jan. 07, 2015 01:08

      Hi, Norah. As far as I know, there is no such kind of information about the money. In general, the more, the better. You can take less and show the amount true bank statement. The bank statement is to make sure that your money can cover all your expenses in Macau. If you have your round flight tickets and hotel bookings done, money less than 5000HKD may not stop you to enter Macau.

  • ReplyLee Erk Zian    Jan. 04, 2015 05:57

    I heard that, after summit all the document to apply for the blue card, can get a receipt or supporting document to start work while awaiting for the blue card in processing, it's true or not? if yes, how long to get the receipt or supporting document?

    • Replied by: Jenny   Jan. 07, 2015 01:00

      Yes, you are right. You will get a receipt to assit you for working. Usually, it will be got after you submit the related documents.

  • ReplyABEGAIL    Jan. 03, 2015 00:07

    hello i want to go to macau im a Philippine passport holder, what are the requirements that i need to present before i exit Philippines? please answer me ,,.thanks :)

    • Replied by: Lisa   Jan. 07, 2015 00:51

      What is your age?If you are under 18 years old and want to exit Philinppine alone, you need to have a DSWD Travel Clearance; otherwise, there is no special requirements to exit Philippine as I know. Or you can contact your country's immigration for confirming.

  • ReplyAiden    Dec. 25, 2014 23:47

    Hi, how can I apply Macau visa for Iranian? where can i get the information about the term and condition, fees, documents requirement, duration of applying visa...etc.thank you.

    • Replied by: John   Dec. 27, 2014 21:36

      If for regular tourist visa, you can easily get a visa on arrival when getting to Macao. For the exact documents you have to prepare, you can search for the website of Macao Public Security Police Force.

  • ReplyMarco    Dec. 18, 2014 04:54

    Hi, I just want to find out how do I go about attaching my girlfriend to my work visa(blue card) so as to avoid any future problems with immigration? And what documents do we need, etc. any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

    • Replied by: Mindy   Dec. 22, 2014 01:34

      Here are the documents needed:1. A completed application form for "Special Authorization to Stay"; 2. Declaration signed by the non-resident worker to express consent to the application;3. Copy of your blue card;4. 2 copies of the non-resident worker's valid passport for travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao;5. 3 copies of the reuniting kindred applicant's valid passport;6. Copy of document of kinship between the non-resident worker and the reuniting kindred applicant;7. Declaration of Conjugal Relation / De Facto Marital Relation.

  • ReplyAhoora   China    Nov. 03, 2009 21:35

    I have a Resident Visa in China with Iranian passport and USA Green Card. I want to go visit Macau for 5 days with my American husband. Can I get a Macau Visa in the air port when we arrive in Macau. Does my China Resident Visa means that I don't need a Macau Visa?

    • Replied by: archie07   Dec. 19, 2014 04:13

      How long will be waiting to the Philippines before go back to macau if you used 30 days stay in Macau and exit to HK to extend your Tourist Visa for 20 days? I already used both.. and also I already enter macau in 2 times. thank you in advance

    • Replied by: Joe   Dec. 22, 2014 01:20

      Hi, you should wait for a month to enter Macau again.

    • Replied by: SuSan ( China )   Nov. 04, 2009 20:08

      I think you can apply for a Macau visa at the airport. but you'd better comfirm it, maybe from the website given above.

  • Replythomas mesey    Dec. 20, 2014 20:23

    my wife is a Philippine and is working in Macau can I get a extended stay there with her? Beyond the 30 days.

    • Replied by: Collan   Dec. 22, 2014 01:18

      As I know, your wife can only apply for an extension for at most 30 days.

  • ReplyArchie07    Dec. 19, 2014 03:21

    Hello I'm Archie from Philippines, I just want to ask if is it ok if I go back to the philippines and I used my 30 days and plus 20 days stay in Macau how long I will wait before I'll go back again to the Macau? and is it possible to go in Hongkong with my family for the meantime then I will go to the macau? The Immigration in the Philippines will offloaded me? or any conflict regarding my query. Thank You in advance

    • Replied by: Jenni   Dec. 22, 2014 01:12

      Generally, there is no time limitation between your two entries, so the Philippine immigration shall not offload you. Relax!

  • ReplyRam    Dec. 02, 2014 10:57

    Hellow I am nepali passport holder. Currently studying in europe. One of my friend is working in macau. His boss has also offer me job with good salary. So how can i appy?? What document do i. need?? Do i need to get back nepal or what??Thank you

    • Replied by: Shonali   Dec. 06, 2014 21:06

      U don't have to go back to Nepal. The Macao work visa application can be done through the Chinese emabssy or consulate in your current city or country. The following are the documents you need to prepare:1. A completed application form; [Note: The application form is available at the respective Subdivision and the website of the Public Security Police Force.] 2. Copy of the bio data page of a valid passport/travel document; 3. Copy of employment approval document issued by the Macao authorities (i.e. the application or renewal application of "Authorization to Stay for Non-resident Workers" which has been verified by the Macao Immigration Department). [Note: The original of this document is not required.] 4. As you don't apply for it in your own country, you may need to show a proof of yout legal stay in Europe.

    • Replied by: Ram   Dec. 07, 2014 08:24

      Thank youIn how many working days do i get visa for it??

    • Replied by: Ram   Dec. 08, 2014 04:43

      Thank you..So i am applying from third country. Will be there any problem about applying or getting visa?? Will be there any problem in immeration of airport in macau?? In how many working days do i get visa? Thank you

    • Replied by: Ram   Dec. 11, 2014 14:23

      Thank youIn how many working days do i get visa?? Will be there any problem in macau immegration airport because i have applied from third country?? I

    • Replied by: Uniya   Dec. 14, 2014 03:28

      Hi, there won't be big problem in applying for that in the third country. Don't worry! Generally, it takes 5 working days to process.

 First   Previous    2    3    4    5    6    Next  Last