First   Previous    29    30    31    32    33    Next  Last
  • ReplyABID ALI   Macau, China    Dec. 01, 2010 14:49

hi i am abid i have pakistani passport i have know about workpermati visa application for macau pls help in this way

• Replied by: Lily   Dec. 01, 2010 21:54

hi Abid,
      do you want to apply Macau work visa?

• ReplyGINA CRUZ   Philippines    Dec. 01, 2010 07:55

HELLO..im GINA FROM PHILIPPINES IM PLANNING TO TRAVEL IN MACAU 7 DAYS..do i need to get visa here in philippines or its okey to get visa in macau arrival..thank you

• Replied by: Roy   Dec. 01, 2010 21:46

hi Gina,
      Philippine passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so if you only stay there for 7 days, you do not need to apply the Macau visa.

• Replyusman munir   Pakistan    Nov. 24, 2010 02:43

hi i have pasport of Pakistan and need to Macao Visa

• Replied by: John   Nov. 24, 2010 20:54

hi,
      you can go to the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan for Macau visa application.

• ReplySam   China    Nov. 21, 2010 08:39

I wish to travel to Macau for one day on a business trip. I am holding a Sri Lankan passport and I have a Chinese Resident permit visa. Will I be able to get a Macau visa on arrival?

• Replied by: Trail   Nov. 21, 2010 21:45

hi sam,
      you need to apply the Macau visa before departure.

• Replied by: Hi ( China )   Nov. 21, 2010 22:09

Hi

Thank you for your feedback, can I know how to apply for the Macau visa? I am living in Guangzhou!

• Replied by: Trail   Nov. 21, 2010 22:20

hi sam,
      you can mail your documents to the Macau Public Security Police Force
      or visit the pfficial website for detailed information

• ReplyDipendra Chaudhary   Nepal    Nov. 17, 2010 01:07

I want to work and live in macau. Is it possible to get the visa.

Best regards,
    Dipenda.
    Contact nos:+9779851078692

• Replied by: Kelly   Nov. 17, 2010 20:01

hi,
      you need to go the Chinese Embassy in Nepal for visa application.

• Replyababa   Cameroon    Nov. 09, 2010 10:53

hi i am from cameroon leaving in china and want to go to macau can i apply for visa on arrival

• Replied by: Olivia   Nov. 09, 2010 20:19

i think you can.

• Replyboba   China    Nov. 04, 2010 08:22

Hi .am yemeni passport holder's ..I need to kno if I have to apply for visa to macau ..?

• Replied by: Peter   Nov. 06, 2010 22:14

hi Boba,
      you need to apply the Macau visa.

• Replykaleem mustafa   Pakistan    Nov. 03, 2010 14:03

I AM A PAKISTANI.I AM IN CHINA AND HAVE 'Z' VISA OF CHINA. I WANT TO VISIT OF MACAU SO PLEASE TELL ME THE REQUIREMENT OF MACAU VIST HOW TO GET IT.AND WHERER GO AND GET.
    THANKS

• Replied by: Eric   Nov. 03, 2010 21:51

I only know that you may have to apply for a Macau visa as a parkistan passport holder, but I'm not sure about the requirements and procedures, I advise you enquire the local public security bureau about it.

• ReplyJessica Quijano   El Salvador    Nov. 01, 2010 09:17

Hello!!! Im from El Salvador Central America and Im planning to travel to Macau next winter.. I want to know how can I get Visa to visit Macau and Shenzhen because my trip is consider this other city as well as HK but for HK I dont require Visa and Im confused with this places too... Can I request permision on Airport for Macau and Shenzhen or i need to do it in China Embassy... I live in South Korea now! Thanks!!

• Replied by: della   Nov. 01, 2010 21:58

hi Jessica,
      you need to apply two visas, one for Macau and one for Shenzhen, and you'd better apply them in the Chinese Embassy in South Korea before you go.
      but if you go to Shenzhen with tour group orgnized by a loca travel agency in Macau or in Hong Kong, and stay in Shenzhen less than 6 days, you don't need to apply the visa for Shenzhen.

• Replyasif ahmed   Pakistan    Oct. 29, 2010 06:26

I intend to fly to HKSR mid of November and then would like to visit Macau as well...DO I have to take a separate visa for for Macau...kindly advise....regards!!! asif

• Replied by: Gill   Oct. 30, 2010 22:32

yes, you need to apply a Macau visa before departure.

• ReplyRawiwan   Thailand    Oct. 24, 2010 09:05

Hi, I'm a Thai national and am considering travelling to Hk and Macau. I know I can get a visa on arrival in HK but can I travel to Macau and get a visa on arrival?
    Many thanks, Rawiwan

• Replied by: Bella   Oct. 24, 2010 21:40

hi Rawiwan,
      Thai passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so if you stay in Macau for less than 30 days, you don't need to apply a Macau visa. if you stay there more than 30 days, i suggest you apply it in your country before you go.
      you can apply it on arrival.

• ReplyMahesh   Sri Lanka    Oct. 21, 2010 01:00

I have applied for My Macau Visa through the Hong Kong Embassy in Sri Lanka. Could you please tell me if this is valid and if i will need to apply for any other documents. Please give me your advice.

• Replied by: Angela   Oct. 23, 2010 23:13

did you apply the Macau visa from the Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka? if it is, i think it is valid.

• ReplyMuhammad Iqbal   Pakistan    Oct. 22, 2010 04:18

Dear Sir\Madam,
    I am an paksitany national and want to visit macao how i can come there and pls let me know where from i ,ll get visa of macao,if any travel document s required i can provive my all business ducuments

• Replied by: anna   Oct. 23, 2010 23:10

hi,
      you need to go the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan to apply the Macau visa.
      there are required documents such as your valid passport, a fully filled visa application form (download from the offical website of Chinese Embassy in Pakitan), and your passport photos.

• ReplyA.K.M. RANJU AHMED KHAN   Bangladesh    Oct. 19, 2010 04:37

DEAR SIR,
    I AM A.K. RANJU AHMED KHAN FROM BANGLADESH
    MY NEED TEMPORARY RESEDENTAL VISA OF MACAU.PLS GIVE ME VISA. I WILL DO WORKS IN THERE VOLINTRY.

• Replied by: Bill   Oct. 19, 2010 21:57

hi,
      i think you misundertand this website. this is just an introduction page to Macau visa. you need to consult the Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh.

• ReplyGEORGE BUTLER   Dominican Republic    Oct. 08, 2010 03:45

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PREVIOUS REPLY. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN MACAO. WE HAVE A FORMAL INVITATION AND THERE IS NO CHINESE EMBASSY IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, ONLY A CHINESE OFFICE FOR COMMERCIAL AFFAIRS, AND MY TRIP IS ALREADY SCHEDULED FOR 15TH OCTOBER AND TICKETS PAID FOR/PURCHASED. HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO GET THE MACAU/CHINA VISA UPON ARRIVAL AT HONG KONG? HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? CAN ONE DO IT IN HONG KONG AIRPORT AND/OR AT THE FERRY TO MACAO TERMINAL. PLEASE ADVISE SOONEST! THANK & BEST REGARDS,

G. M. BUTLER

• Replied by: Sera   Oct. 08, 2010 21:30

then you can apply the Macau visa uppon arrival.
      it cost 100 Macau dollars
      you can apply it when you arrive in Macau.

• ReplyGEORGE M. BUTLER   Dominican Republic    Oct. 08, 2010 00:16

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CITIZENS/PASSPORT HOLDERS CAN VISIT HONG KONG WITHOUT A VISA FOR UP TO 1 MONTHFOR TOURIST PURPOSES. IS IT THE SAME FOR MACAO? OR SHOULD I GET A MACAO/CHINA VISA UPON ARRIVAL AT HONG KOPNG? PLEASE KINDLY ADVISE BY RETURN E-MAIL.
    THANKS & BEST REGARDS!
    G. M. BUTLER

• Replied by: Sera   Oct. 08, 2010 02:23

you need to apply a Macau visa.
      you can apply it upon arrive, but if this is your first time to Macau, i advise you apply it in the Chinese Embassy in your country before you go so that your trip will not be influenced.

• ReplyHumayun Mian   China    Oct. 07, 2010 08:52

hi ,

i have a registered office in shanghai, china and because of this registered office i have a chinese residency visa with a pakistan passport. do i still need to apply for a visa for going to macau? if yes then where in china do i go to get the visa since i am living here in shanghai, china.

• Replied by: andy   Oct. 08, 2010 02:17

hi,
      you can mail your application to Macau Public Security Police Force. here is official website, you may get more information: http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/EDoN.html
      or you can enquire the Exit-Entry Administration Bureau of Shanghai Public Security Bureau.

• ReplyNicole   Viet Nam    Sep. 20, 2010 15:51

Hi, I am a Vietnamese citizen. Before, we could obtain Macau Visa at the Macau Ferry, don't need to get in Vietnam. However, these days, the travel agency told us we need to get the Macau visa in Vietnam, can't get it at the ferry anymore. I wonder if it is true? And if I am already in Hong Kong and want to go to Macau. Can I get a Macau visa from Hong Kong as a Vietnamese citizen?

• Replied by: rose   Sep. 20, 2010 21:52

hi Nicole,
      the travel agency is right, the new police says you need to apply the Macau visa before you go to Macau.
      you can apply the Macau Visa in HK.

• Replymimi   Romania    Sep. 17, 2010 03:04

i would like to visit macau,i'm from Romania, do i need tourist visa to enter macau?

• Replied by: Anne   Sep. 18, 2010 21:43

how long are you going to stay in Macau?

• ReplyAhmed Shaikh Manzor   Pakistan    Sep. 16, 2010 23:38

hi,
    I would like to ask you Macau visa requirement for Pakistanies national. What kind of dacoment required for Macau visa.

• Replied by: Angela   Sep. 18, 2010 21:41

the basic documents are your valid passport, your round-trip tickets, a fully filled Macau visa application form. you can find more detailed information and download the form from the offcial website of Chinese Embassy in Pakistan.

First   Previous    29    30    31    32    33    Next  Last