First   Previous    28    29    30    31    32    Next  Last
  • Replyky   Malaysia    Mar. 09, 2011 05:37

Hi, i will be travel to macau next month and noted that malaysian passport holders no need to apply for a Macau Visa. But the problem is that, if i board from singapore airport do i need apply visa for that? i will travel through singapore airline.

• Replied by: David   Mar. 09, 2011 22:05

yes, malaysian passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.
      is the 'visa' you said refers to the visa to Singgapore? if it is, you need to consult the Singapore embassy in your country.

• ReplyTosin   Nigeria    Mar. 07, 2011 07:07

I'm nigeria citizen passport, i want to apply for the macau visa,how can i get it, thank u.

• Replied by: Rechal   Mar. 07, 2011 22:26

you need to go to the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria for Macau visa application.

• Replycute   Philippines    Feb. 22, 2011 23:56

I want to work in macau. I don't have any idea about how to get there, how to get a working visa, how much salary I would possibly get. I am a Business Administration graduate, 21 years old and with only one year job experience.

Can you please help me. Thank you so much!

• Replied by: Sherry   Feb. 23, 2011 22:09

hi,
      you need to find a job in Macau first.
      you may hunt job through internet.
      when you get an offer, you may start to apply for the Macau visa for employment.
      after you obtain the visa,you can go there.

• ReplyRiza   Philippines    Feb. 21, 2011 05:44

After the 30days stay in macau is there an extension to stay longer?

• Replied by: My   Feb. 21, 2011 22:38

if you want to stay longer, you need to apply a Macau visa.

• Replymavz   Philippines    Feb. 12, 2011 22:21

thank you so much for the answer..btw you have any idea how cani get visa to doha for 2 days? like package tour from macau - doha then doha - philippines? or cheapest i think is having stop over.pls help me thank you.

• Replied by: Jack   Feb. 15, 2011 22:04

for the visa to Doha, you can go to the Qatar Embassy in Philippines to apply for it.
      but not very sure about the package tour.

• Replymavz   Philippines    Feb. 12, 2011 21:48

thanks m gonna stay less that a month n macau and what if i gt job there can i process my working visa in macau? and also can i booked ticket from there to doha qatar for 2 days and back to philippines again? pls kindly answer. thank you so much.

• Replied by: Jack   Feb. 12, 2011 22:12

if you can get a job there, i think you may try to apply a work visa. of course, you can to there from Doha and backe to Philippines again, but you need make sure about the visa to Doha.

• ReplymAVS   Philippines    Feb. 11, 2011 10:13

hi may i ask is it possible to stay within 2 months in macau?

• Replied by: Rechal   Feb. 12, 2011 21:34

hi,
      Philippine passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. so i think it is not possible for you to stay there for 2 months.

• ReplyD.Ramasawmy   Mauritius    Feb. 06, 2011 00:19

D.Ramasawmy
    Hi,My wife and I want to visit Macau for 3days, do we need to take the Visa from the China Embassy or we will get the Visa on arrival.
    Thanks you very much for a quick reply

• Replied by: Lisa   Feb. 06, 2011 01:37

You can either apply for the visa from the China embassy bfore your travel or at Macau airport on arrival.

• Replyro barde   Philippines    Feb. 04, 2011 06:17

HI,

IM IN PHILIPPINES I WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL MACAU DO I NEED TO SECURE A VISA?

• Replied by: Hank   Feb. 06, 2011 01:33

If less than 30 days, no visa is required.

• ReplySisi   China    Feb. 02, 2011 23:03

Hi! I have PRC passport but now i'm studying in Hong Kong with HK visa valid for 6 months.
    Do i need visa for macau?

• Replied by: Bobby   Feb. 06, 2011 01:25

I think you need a Macau entry permit to Macau as a PRC passport holder.

• ReplyHarry   Canada    Feb. 02, 2011 21:20

Damn, this blows. I wish they allowed citizens of Pakistan with a PR status in Canada to at least visit. Ah well, another visa to get :)

• Replied by: Daniel   Feb. 06, 2011 01:23

Yes, pakistan passport holders are allowed to entry Macau with a Macau visa applied from the China Embassy.

• ReplyAlireza   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Jan. 29, 2011 05:04

Hi , my name is Alireza from Iran , I would like to visit Macau next month , there is no Macau ambassy in Iran , china ambassy also dont have visa service for Macau , so how can get visa ?! , if i arrive to Hongkong airport , can i apply for visa there ?

• Replied by: Daniel   Jan. 30, 2011 21:33

You are possible to get the Macay visa at the airport on arrival.

• Replyeliza   Indonesia    Jan. 27, 2011 07:08

hi, i m from indonesia. i want going to Hongkong & Macao.

Do i need to apply the visas ?

thanks..

• Replied by: David   Jan. 27, 2011 20:56

You are exempt from visa to Hk and Macau for as long as 30 days.

• ReplyMelly   Indonesia    Jan. 26, 2011 03:00

hai, my name is melly from indonesia

i want holiday to macau with my husband. my husband from IRAN? now im very counfused im asking asking in embassy. can you help me?
    1. is Iran need visa macau?
    2. if in indonesia wheres i can get the visa macau ?
    3. is same ambassy with Hong kong?

• Replied by: Daniel   Jan. 26, 2011 21:10

Citizen of Iran do have to applu for a visa to Macau, while Indonesian passport holders are exempt from visa to for 30 days. Macau visa is different from that of Hk.

• ReplyEsther   Malaysia    Jan. 14, 2011 09:09

Hi, I am holding a Malaysian passport. I have a Singapore PR card and Hong kong identity card with the R symbol. Can I enter Zhuhai, China for 1 day?

• Replied by: Lisa   Jan. 14, 2011 20:55

You have to apply for a China visa to enter Zhuhai.

• ReplyNAveed   Pakistan    Jan. 02, 2011 11:19

hi

dear i want to know about Macau my wife is chiness i live with my wife in shenzhen and i get one year multiple visa 90 day stay in china L visa so now my Visa over soon so i can go out Macau for renew my visa? or i need apple and if need apple where i apply Macau visa in Shenzhen? bcoz my wife wont i go out other country so how i apply Macau visa already i have visit 3 times Macau but now policy is Chang so i dont know how to deal with this matter pls help me with this thnx

• Replied by: Sara   Jan. 02, 2011 21:09

You are not able to apply for Macau visa in Shenzhen, I think you will have to go back to parkistan to apply for another China visa.

• Replyimran   China    Dec. 25, 2010 02:28

hi,i have holding PAKISTANI passport and working here in china and also have working permit and temprery residence visa,can i get the macu visa here from china?or can i apply online macu visa?

• Replied by: Taylor   Dec. 27, 2010 03:43

you can mail your documents to the Immigration Service of Macau Public Security Police Force.

• Replyijaz ahmed   Pakistan    Dec. 22, 2010 11:48

hi, i am in guangzhou, china and i want to have macau visa here. how can i get macau visa in guangzhou?

• Replied by: Steve   Dec. 22, 2010 21:54

You can't get a Macau Visa in Guangzhou, please apply for Macau visa from China embassy in Pakistan. I know that Pakistani applicants can't get a visa on arrival in Macau since July 1, 2010. However, If you have a valid China visa on your passport for you to return to Mainland China and have flight tickets from Macau to Guangzhou or the next destination, you can try to apply for a visa on arrival.

• Replydan london   United States    Dec. 09, 2010 13:20

I am an American seeking to move from the US to work in the casino industry in Macau, what do I need to do (other then land a job)...thanks.

• ReplyThiha   Myanmar    Dec. 08, 2010 00:51

Hi, I'm Myanmar citizen and working at Bangkok(Thailand) with work permit. I want to go to visit Macau 5days soon. I already booked Hotel over there and bought air ticket. Can I get VISA on arrival at Macau??? (OR) I need to get from here(Bangkok)??? If I can get VISA on arrival, Which document I have to bring from here(Thailand)???

Thanks alot & best regards...

• Replied by: K ( China )   Dec. 08, 2010 21:10

you can apply the on arrival visa.
      you only required document is your valid passport.
      good luck~!