Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    28    29    30    31    32    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replybeckyshu,   China
    2011/4/21 12:41:00

    Hello. I am Chinese and I study in Singapore now. Next month I want to go to Macau but my Macau Visa has just expired. So, I wander if I could extend it in Chinese Embassy in Singapore? And if can ,how much it cost and how long?
    Thanks very much,sincerely

    • Victoria :2011/4/24 2:35:00

      yes, you can extend it in the Chinese Embassy in Singapore.
      usually, it costs USD 30 and takes 5 working days (but usually longer than 5 days.)

  • Replymaria,   Indonesia
    2011/4/13 3:19:00

    im holding indonesian pasport. I plan to go to Macau,Zhuhai,Shenzhen and Hongkong. Understand that i dont need to apply visa to Macau & HK. But i will need visa for Zhuhai & Shenzhen. Can i apply the visa when i enter to Zhuhai and go direct to shenzhen after that? and how much will it cost me? Thanks.

    • Jason :2011/4/13 23:02:00

      you should apply the visa for mainland China in the Chinese Embassy in your country before you go.
      the visa fee is 300,000 Indonesia Rupiah.
      actually, if you go to Shenzhen and Zhuhai with a tour group organized by a local travel agency in Hong Kong or Macau and stay there less than 6 days, you don't need a visa for mainland China.

  • Replyamaka,   Nigeria
    2011/3/29 3:39:00

    hi, am a nigerian,i hv 1yr multiple entry chinese visa, nd i wnt to visit macau on 1st of april, am a business lady, pls i hv search for how to apply for macau visa but cnt get eny answer, pls i nd u to tel me how i cn get macau visa, am in guangzhou.thnx

    • Mike :2011/3/29 22:52:00

      you can apply the Macau visa by post. you can sending the application form and supporting documents to the Immigration Department of Macau. here you can find the detailed information.

  • Replyeliza,   Indonesia
    2011/3/25 1:28:00

    hi, i m eliza. i wanna go hong kong n from hongkong to shenzhen need to apply visa ?

    • Rose :2011/3/27 0:01:00

      Indonesia passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong Visa for 30 days. so if you stay in Hong Kong within 30 days, you don't need to apply a Hong Kong Visa.
      but if you want to go to Shenzhen, you need to apply for a visa to mainland China.

  • ReplySajjad,   Hong Kong, China
    2011/3/21 3:09:00


    I am a Pakistani passport holder but also have a Hong Kong ID. Kindly let me know whether I need to apply for a Macau Visa.


    • Runner :2011/3/21 22:50:00

      yes, you need to apply for a Macau visa before you go there.

  • ReplyCatherine Tay,   Malaysia
    2011/3/20 21:54:00

    I am holding a Malaysia Psssport. Can i apply for Visa when i reach Macau airport? If yes, who long does it takes and cost?

    • Lily :2011/3/20 22:03:00

      hi Catherine,
      Malaysia passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. if you want stay there longer, you'd better apply the visa in the Chinese Embassy in your country before you leave.

    • Catherine Tay ( Malaysia ) :2011/3/20 22:08:00

      Hi, sorry, think i didnt ask the question correctly.

      I am actually referring to Zhuhai.
      I understand that Malaysian pasport holder need a visa to Zhuhai, can this visa be applied in Macau airport? How mcuh does it cost? What r the documents required?

    • Nemo :2011/3/21 22:53:00

      you need to apply it in the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of People's Republic of China in The Macau Special Aministrative Region.
      here is official web:

  • Replynaing thang kee,   American Samoa
    2011/3/12 11:17:00

    Do I need visa for macau for 30 day

    • Grace :2011/3/13 3:18:00

      Samoa passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.

  • Replysaddi,   Pakistan
    2011/3/10 7:55:00

    hi h r u i am saddi my wife live in macau she is chines tell me how i go in macau we r very upset

    • Apple :2011/3/13 1:35:00

      you need to apply for a Macau visa before you go. you can go to the Chinese Embassy in your country.

  • Replyfrancois,   Mauritius
    2011/3/12 9:04:00

    Do I need a visa for a 2 days visit? If yes, how much is it and can I apply for the visa upon arrival?

    • Abby :2011/3/13 1:38:00

      yes, you need to apply a Macau visa, you can obtain it on arrival.

  • Replyky,   Malaysia
    2011/3/9 5:37:00

    Hi, i will be travel to macau next month and noted that malaysian passport holders no need to apply for a Macau Visa. But the problem is that, if i board from singapore airport do i need apply visa for that? i will travel through singapore airline.

    • David :2011/3/9 22:05:00

      yes, malaysian passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.
      is the 'visa' you said refers to the visa to Singgapore? if it is, you need to consult the Singapore embassy in your country.

  • ReplyTosin,   Nigeria
    2011/3/7 7:07:00

    I'm nigeria citizen passport, i want to apply for the macau visa,how can i get it, thank u.

    • Rechal :2011/3/7 22:26:00

      you need to go to the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria for Macau visa application.

  • Replycute,   Philippines
    2011/2/22 23:56:00

    I want to work in macau. I don't have any idea about how to get there, how to get a working visa, how much salary I would possibly get. I am a Business Administration graduate, 21 years old and with only one year job experience.

    Can you please help me. Thank you so much!

    • Sherry :2011/2/23 22:09:00

      you need to find a job in Macau first.
      you may hunt job through internet.
      when you get an offer, you may start to apply for the Macau visa for employment.
      after you obtain the visa,you can go there.

  • ReplyRiza,   Philippines
    2011/2/21 5:44:00

    After the 30days stay in macau is there an extension to stay longer?

    • My :2011/2/21 22:38:00

      if you want to stay longer, you need to apply a Macau visa.

  • Replymavz,   Philippines
    2011/2/12 22:21:00

    thank you so much for the answer..btw you have any idea how cani get visa to doha for 2 days? like package tour from macau - doha then doha - philippines? or cheapest i think is having stop over.pls help me thank you.

    • Jack :2011/2/15 22:04:00

      for the visa to Doha, you can go to the Qatar Embassy in Philippines to apply for it.
      but not very sure about the package tour.

  • Replymavz,   Philippines
    2011/2/12 21:48:00

    thanks m gonna stay less that a month n macau and what if i gt job there can i process my working visa in macau? and also can i booked ticket from there to doha qatar for 2 days and back to philippines again? pls kindly answer. thank you so much.

    • Jack :2011/2/12 22:12:00

      if you can get a job there, i think you may try to apply a work visa. of course, you can to there from Doha and backe to Philippines again, but you need make sure about the visa to Doha.

  • ReplymAVS,   Philippines
    2011/2/11 10:13:00

    hi may i ask is it possible to stay within 2 months in macau?

    • Rechal :2011/2/12 21:34:00

      Philippine passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. so i think it is not possible for you to stay there for 2 months.

  • ReplyD.Ramasawmy,   Mauritius
    2011/2/6 0:19:00

    Hi,My wife and I want to visit Macau for 3days, do we need to take the Visa from the China Embassy or we will get the Visa on arrival.
    Thanks you very much for a quick reply

    • Lisa :2011/2/6 1:37:00

      You can either apply for the visa from the China embassy bfore your travel or at Macau airport on arrival.

  • Replyro barde,   Philippines
    2011/2/4 6:17:00



    • Hank :2011/2/6 1:33:00

      If less than 30 days, no visa is required.

  • ReplySisi,   China
    2011/2/2 23:03:00

    Hi! I have PRC passport but now i'm studying in Hong Kong with HK visa valid for 6 months.
    Do i need visa for macau?

    • Bobby :2011/2/6 1:25:00

      I think you need a Macau entry permit to Macau as a PRC passport holder.

  • ReplyHarry,   Canada
    2011/2/2 21:20:00

    Damn, this blows. I wish they allowed citizens of Pakistan with a PR status in Canada to at least visit. Ah well, another visa to get :)

    • Daniel :2011/2/6 1:23:00

      Yes, pakistan passport holders are allowed to entry Macau with a Macau visa applied from the China Embassy.

 First   Previous    28    29    30    31    32    Next  Last