First   Previous    27    28    29    30    31    Next  Last
  • Replytareh   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    May. 12, 2011 21:35

hi dear freind
    could you tell me ...
    is it possible get china visa from Macau ?
    is there any travel agency to make Visa for Iranian or can get visa from china ambassy in Macau ? ... TKS a lot

• Replied by: Kelly   May. 15, 2011 03:16

hi Tareh,
      you can not get a China visa in Macau, and you have to apply it through the Chinese Embassy in Iran.
      you can entrust a reliable visa or travel agency to apply it for you or you can do it in person.

• Replymei   Singapore    May. 12, 2011 02:36

For China passport holder , now living at Singapore with student permit, she need to apply macau visa for holiday trip to macau.

• Replied by: Cindy   May. 15, 2011 03:14

a Macau visa is not required, but you need to apply for an entry permit to Macau. you can go to the Chinese Embassy in Singapore to apply it.

• ReplyKelvin   Malaysia    Apr. 05, 2011 01:28

Hi, i am malaysian and my wife is chinese citizen, we wish to travel to macau and hong kong around a week, do my wife require visa to enter Macau and Hong Kong?

• Replied by: Hank   Apr. 07, 2011 22:13

Your wife has to apply for a HK Entry Permit and a Macau Entry permit from the local public security bureau.

• Replied by: liu yu ( Pakistan )   May. 11, 2011 12:17

Its very easy to apply for macau visa. Just apply to ur chinezz embassy. They want to c 6montH bank and hotel reservation with previous visa for macau or any uk,america,hongkong visa's. Chinezz embassy officers are very coporative to all applicants. Apply for single entry.

• ReplyBahram   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    May. 07, 2011 13:56

Dear sir
    I am from Iran, i have visa of china,
    I want now that is possible for me come to Macau for 2 night and them go to shenzhen for my business trip, i want that is possible, for your information, i will come to Hong Kong air port, and from Hong kong air port go to sea port for come to Macao,
    Pls. help to me my visa of china no refuse, if i need see place of Macao, more my friends say to me the Macao very beautiful, i want check with my eyes,
    Thanks form your help
    Best & Regards
    Bahram

• Replied by: Amarni   May. 07, 2011 22:15

hi Bahram,
      if you want to go to Macau, a Macau visa is required. you can apply it through the Chinese Embassy in Iran or get one on-arrival in Macau.
      since you will go to Hong Kong for Transit, so you don't need a Hong Kong Visa.

• Replied by: Bahram ( Iran (Islamic Republic Of) )   May. 08, 2011 09:20

Dear sir
      Many thanks from your kinly reply email, for your information, i give the visa of china, with visa of china that is possible we will come to Macau,
      or that is possible, when we arrive to Hong kong, with ship, go to macau and them go to shoku port,
      Pls. say to me about price for macau visa, you know the visa of china in Iran the price arroun 100$
      my email farasa8m@hotmail.com

Thanks
      Best & Regards

• Replied by: bonne   May. 08, 2011 22:47

if you apply in the Chinese embassy in your country, it is USD 30 - 60; if at the port in Macau, it is MOP 100.

• Replied by: bahram ( Iran (Islamic Republic Of) )   May. 09, 2011 06:08

Dear sir
      Many thanks from your reply email, Pls. tell me your means about mop 100, and Pls. say to me that is possible we make the visa in sea Macau port, if that is possible, because we give my visa of china is ready

• Replied by: bonne   May. 09, 2011 23:02

MOP refers the money used in Macau, MOP 100 equals USD 12.49.
      you can get the Macau visa at the port in Macau.

• Replied by: bahram ( Iran (Islamic Republic Of) )   May. 10, 2011 08:28

Dear Mr. Donne
      Many thanks from your reply email,
      i want know when we will come to Macao, do you any tuorism agansi pickup me and my friends for make 2 day for see the macao,Pls. say to me the price for this tuor

Pls. say to me the price for two night hotel with 3 star and 5 star,
      Pls. give to me information of see looking, the same sea side, secean place, and other information,

• Replied by: bonne   May. 10, 2011 22:50

hi Bahram,
      this is Miss Bonne, actually.
      i'm sorry but i can not help you this time. i'm a visitor as you are.
      you can try to contact a reliable travel agency in Macau.
      good Luck!

• ReplyShamez   Tanzania, United Republic Of    May. 09, 2011 11:28

Hello,
    I will be coming with my family to Macau. First we will be in Thailand, and then Hong Kong and then Macau, then back to Hong Kong, and finally Dubai. Will my family and I require a Visa for Macau? Or will we get the Visa's there

• Replied by: Flank   May. 09, 2011 23:05

Tananian passport holders are exempt from both Hong Kong and Macau visa for 90 days, so you don't have to get a Macau visa.

• Replied by: Rehana (Shamez wife) ( Tanzania, United Republic Of )   May. 10, 2011 02:02

Thank you so much for your reply to my husband, but we are having change of plans. We are no longer going Macau, instead mainland China, so will need to get a Visa done for that! Thanks so much for your help!!

• ReplyRitabrata Ghosh   India    May. 07, 2011 15:08

(1) I with my family visiting Macau for 2 days. Reaching Macau by flight from Bangkok (tickets booked)and planning to travel to Hong Kong by ferry, for which tickets would be purchased while leaving Macau. Please let me know documents/ formalities required to obtain entry permission to Macau.
    (2) We shall stay at Hong Kong for 3 days after which would travel to Bangkok by flight (tickets booked). Please let me know documents/ formalities required to obtain entry permission to Hong Kong.
    Please note that we all are holding Indian Passports with validity more than 6 months at the time of our visit to both the places.

• Replied by: Rechael   May. 07, 2011 22:20

hi,
      Indian passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days and exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days.
      so you don't need to apply the visas for Hong Kong and Macau.
      just your valid passport, enough fund for your whole trip and your air ticket will be ok.

• ReplySan   Myanmar    Apr. 27, 2011 07:52

Hi, just want to confirm that the arrival visa to Macau is still available for Myanmar passport holder.. The intention of the trip is tourist and transit.. We will travel around shanghai area for a week then want to look around in Macau then hk.. Yes we already got the visa for china and hk ... My brother hv double entry visa to hk, he went there in feb11 once, so that visa should still be valid, right?? But the officer hv the sign of "used" on the visa ???

Thank you very much..

• Replied by: apple   May. 02, 2011 05:22

hi San,
      the arrival visa is available.
      what is the validity of your brother's Macau visa? if it is still valid, it can be used, if not, he need to apply for a Macau visa.
      to make sure, you may consult the Chinese Embassy in Myanmar.

• Replyramesh rana   India    Apr. 27, 2011 22:33

hi,
    i'm indian pp holder i'm loking job in macau
    can i gat job in macau as a security guards?

• Replied by: Sera   May. 02, 2011 05:19

you may have a try.

• Replyjaysie   Malaysia    Apr. 28, 2011 05:24

Hi! I'll be travelling to Macau in June 2011.But my passport is expiring in Oct 2011.Will it be ok or do i need to renew before travelling in June?

• Replied by: Grace   May. 02, 2011 05:17

you have to make sure the validity of your passport is at least 60 days when you enter Macau. if not, you need to renew it before you go.

• Replyying ming   India    Apr. 25, 2011 10:24

hi everybody,my first time here..will be travelling to china via macau for a few days do i need a visa before or is it possible to obtain a visa on my arrival at the macau airport?? ahh yes iam holind a indian passport.

• Replied by: Tracy   Apr. 25, 2011 22:22

hi Ying Ming,
      India passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so you don't need a Macau visa.
      but you are required a Chinese Tourist Visa, and you need to apply it in the Chinese Embassy in India before you go. you are advised to apply it one month ahead of your departure.

• Replied by: ying ming   Apr. 26, 2011 18:42

hi Tracy...thank you for your quick reply,looking forward to visit macau and china,so thank you tracy once again.

• ReplyPrasada   Sri Lanka    Apr. 22, 2011 21:08

Hi, I have working permit , residence permit with multiple entries visa in China mainland. Do I need visa to macao? If yes,can I apply Macao visa from Shanghai, China?

• Replied by: Olivia   Apr. 24, 2011 02:49

you can send the application form and supporting documents to the Macau Immigration Department.
      here is the official website: http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/EDoN.html

• Replybeckyshu   China    Apr. 21, 2011 12:41

Hello. I am Chinese and I study in Singapore now. Next month I want to go to Macau but my Macau Visa has just expired. So, I wander if I could extend it in Chinese Embassy in Singapore? And if can ,how much it cost and how long?
    Thanks very much,sincerely

• Replied by: Victoria   Apr. 24, 2011 02:35

yes, you can extend it in the Chinese Embassy in Singapore.
      usually, it costs USD 30 and takes 5 working days (but usually longer than 5 days.)

• Replymaria   Indonesia    Apr. 13, 2011 03:19

hi,
    im holding indonesian pasport. I plan to go to Macau,Zhuhai,Shenzhen and Hongkong. Understand that i dont need to apply visa to Macau & HK. But i will need visa for Zhuhai & Shenzhen. Can i apply the visa when i enter to Zhuhai and go direct to shenzhen after that? and how much will it cost me? Thanks.

• Replied by: Jason   Apr. 13, 2011 23:02

you should apply the visa for mainland China in the Chinese Embassy in your country before you go.
      the visa fee is 300,000 Indonesia Rupiah.
      actually, if you go to Shenzhen and Zhuhai with a tour group organized by a local travel agency in Hong Kong or Macau and stay there less than 6 days, you don't need a visa for mainland China.

• Replyamaka   Nigeria    Mar. 29, 2011 03:39

hi, am a nigerian,i hv 1yr multiple entry chinese visa, nd i wnt to visit macau on 1st of april, am a business lady, pls i hv search for how to apply for macau visa but cnt get eny answer, pls i nd u to tel me how i cn get macau visa, am in guangzhou.thnx

• Replied by: Mike   Mar. 29, 2011 22:52

you can apply the Macau visa by post. you can sending the application form and supporting documents to the Immigration Department of Macau. here you can find the detailed information.

• Replyeliza   Indonesia    Mar. 25, 2011 01:28

hi, i m eliza. i wanna go hong kong n from hongkong to shenzhen need to apply visa ?

• Replied by: Rose   Mar. 27, 2011 00:01

Indonesia passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong Visa for 30 days. so if you stay in Hong Kong within 30 days, you don't need to apply a Hong Kong Visa.
      but if you want to go to Shenzhen, you need to apply for a visa to mainland China.

• ReplyCatherine Tay   Malaysia    Mar. 20, 2011 21:54

I am holding a Malaysia Psssport. Can i apply for Visa when i reach Macau airport? If yes, who long does it takes and cost?

• Replied by: Lily   Mar. 20, 2011 22:03

hi Catherine,
      Malaysia passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. if you want stay there longer, you'd better apply the visa in the Chinese Embassy in your country before you leave.

• Replied by: Catherine Tay ( Malaysia )   Mar. 20, 2011 22:08

Hi, sorry, think i didnt ask the question correctly.

I am actually referring to Zhuhai.
      I understand that Malaysian pasport holder need a visa to Zhuhai, can this visa be applied in Macau airport? How mcuh does it cost? What r the documents required?

• Replied by: Nemo   Mar. 21, 2011 22:53

you need to apply it in the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of People's Republic of China in The Macau Special Aministrative Region.
      here is official web:

• ReplySajjad   Hong Kong, China    Mar. 21, 2011 03:09

I am a Pakistani passport holder but also have a Hong Kong ID. Kindly let me know whether I need to apply for a Macau Visa.

Thanks

• Replied by: Runner   Mar. 21, 2011 22:50

yes, you need to apply for a Macau visa before you go there.

• Replynaing thang kee   American Samoa    Mar. 12, 2011 11:17

Do I need visa for macau for 30 day

• Replied by: Grace   Mar. 13, 2011 03:18

Samoa passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.

• Replyfrancois   Mauritius    Mar. 12, 2011 09:04

Do I need a visa for a 2 days visit? If yes, how much is it and can I apply for the visa upon arrival?

• Replied by: Abby   Mar. 13, 2011 01:38

yes, you need to apply a Macau visa, you can obtain it on arrival.

• Replysaddi   Pakistan    Mar. 10, 2011 07:55

hi h r u i am saddi my wife live in macau she is chines tell me how i go in macau we r very upset

• Replied by: Apple   Mar. 13, 2011 01:35

you need to apply for a Macau visa before you go. you can go to the Chinese Embassy in your country.

First   Previous    27    28    29    30    31    Next  Last