Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    26    27    28    29    30    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyRaziyeh,   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)
    2011/7/5 11:24:00

    I am an Iranian national living outside Iran, do I need to apply for a visa for Hong Kong, Macau, or even china. Or do we get visa stamped on arrival.

    • Kelly :2011/7/5 19:02:00

      hi Raziyeh,
      you need to apply the visa. if you plan to go Hong Kong, Macau and mainland China, you need three visa.
      you need to apply them through the Chinese Embassy before you go.

  • Replyeujane tabulod,   Philippines
    2011/7/4 9:09:00

    Hi! Im over stay in macau for 8 months that was 2009 and now I want to ask If Im still be able to come and visit again in macau by 2013?! thanks.

    • Susan :2011/7/4 19:25:00

      is there any mark on your passport?
      if no, you can go.
      but if there's a mark, you may be rejected by the officer at the customs.

  • ReplyAhmed,   Iraq
    2011/7/3 20:46:00

    Hi, I am Ahmed from Iraq and now I am living in Malaysia as a student in one of the Malaysian Universities. I would Like to ask whether if i can get a visa to visit Macau as a tourist on arrival or not. and how many days I will get. My passport is active till 2016

    Thanks so much

    • James :2011/7/4 19:22:00

      hi Ahmed,
      i think you can get the Macau visa upon arrival.

  • ReplyAjay Soni,   India
    2011/6/27 19:06:00

    Actually i am in HK & have got 14days visit VISA on arrival, i just want to know if i want to visit Macau then is there any VISA requirement, i hold an indian passport(do i will get Macau VISA on arrival?)

    • NM :2011/6/28 18:47:00

      no, Indian passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days

  • Replysunil,   Nepal
    2011/6/26 23:40:00

    hi i'm postgraduate student studing in Guangzhou,china with resident visa. I wanna go to macau n return the next day . can i get visa on arrival . I ve booked two way flight ticket from guangzhou to macau. I also wanna know if i get visa on arrival after i reach macau by bus .

    • Jimmy :2011/6/27 18:44:00

      hi sunil,
      are you from Nepal?
      if so, you can not get the Macau visa on arrival, but have to obtain it before you go there.

  • ReplyEhsan
    2011/6/26 7:14:00

    Hi, I am Iranian and holding Iranian passport. I have plan to visit china beijing on 12 jjuky , in order to visit Macau, do I need visit to be obtained in advance ?

    • Cathy :2011/6/26 19:46:00

      yes Ehsan,
      since you will visit Beijing and Macau, you need to obtain a China visa for mainland China, and Macau visa.
      you should apply them from the Chinese Embassy or Consulate Office in your country.

  • ReplyShivendra,   India
    2011/6/26 5:58:00

    How do I enter Macau from hong kong and how do I get a visa for Macau from hong kong

    • Tina :2011/6/26 19:44:00

      you can take a ferry from Hong Kong to Macau.
      India passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.

  • Replyanil chowdhary,   India
    2011/6/25 20:36:00

    hei, i am from india. i have my returned tickets from india to hongkong and i have also hotel booking voucher with me. I want to visit macau from hongkong. Do i require a visa for macau Or how can I visit macau. what are rules and regulations to visit there.

    • Henry :2011/6/26 19:43:00

      India passport holders are visa-free in Macau for 30 days. so you don't need to apply a Macau visa if you stay there less than 30 days.

  • Replypolly f\'des,   India
    2011/6/24 20:46:00

    Hi, i want to visit maccau, i will get visa on arrival or not please reply me

    • Harry :2011/6/25 18:56:00

      india passport holders are free of Macau visa for a period of 30 days.

  • ReplyIvy,   Mexico
    2011/6/24 23:03:00

    Hi, I'm from Mexico. I will visiting Macau in 28 June 2011, and I just realize that I have to apply Visa to visit Macau. Can I apply on arrival at the border between Hongkong and Macau ? How much is that cost and what should I prepare ???
    Thanks for your help.

    • Gabby :2011/6/25 18:54:00

      hi Ivy,
      Mexican passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. so if you stay in Macau for no more than 30 days, you don't need to apply the Macau visa.

  • ReplyWong Chiou Yun,   Malaysia
    2011/6/21 2:28:00


    I'm Malaysian as I need to travel to Macau, so based on the country list, I no need to apply for visa. But, if i want to go Zu Hai or Sheng Zhen from Macau, do i need to apply China visa before i travel to Macau?

    • Candy :2011/6/21 20:36:00

      you need to apply for China visa through the Chinese Embassy in your country before you go to Macau if want to go to Zhuhai or Shenzhen.
      but if you go with a group tour organized by a local travel agency in Macau, and stay in Zhuhai and shenzhen no more than 6 days, you don't need the visa.

  • Replyadedeji,   Qatar
    2011/6/16 3:49:00

    l am here in qatar ..l have nigeria internation passport how can l aplly for macau visa

    • Julie :2011/6/21 0:12:00

      you can apply for the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy there.

  • ReplyKA,   Mexico
    2011/6/19 22:59:00

    Hi, Im Mexican and Im currently living in Macau, My husband has a blue card (work visa) to work here in a Hotel for a Year, and Im wondering to stay with him but I just have 90 days visa as a visitor, Can I apply with his work Visa to stay as long as he is staying here? how can I do?, Please help me

    • Sunny :2011/6/21 0:20:00

      you need to apply for a stay permission as the family member of foreign employee. you can go to the Immigration department of the Macau Public Security Police Force.

  • ReplyEvelyn P,Ablaza,   Australia
    2011/6/15 14:40:00

    im evelyn im working in macau please help me to apply visa in australia just for holiday thank you so much..

    • Rebecca :2011/6/15 20:20:00

      hi Evelyn,
      i did not get you.
      do u want to apply an Australia visa for holiday?
      then you need to apply it through the Australian Embassy or Consulate in Hong Kong.

  • Replyabdullah,   United Arab Emirates
    2011/6/15 8:32:00

    hey there ,
    I hold dual citizenship the first is Palestine & the second is st. Kitts and nevis so which one would be easier to use to enter macau .


    • tina :2011/6/15 20:10:00

      how about your passport?
      what passport are you holding?

  • ReplyEthelyn,   Philippines
    2011/6/15 5:48:00

    Hello, I am already here in Macau and working in a hotel. I am a blue card holder. can I attach my children to my blue card so that they can stay here with me? how to process it if possible? And how much will it cost? Thank you.

    • James :2011/6/15 20:08:00

      do you want your children to stay in Macau for school or just for a holiday?

  • ReplyMarina,   Armenia
    2011/6/11 9:22:00

    Hi We are from Armenia, we would like to visit Macau... Could you tell me how we are going to get visa?

    • Judy :2011/6/11 23:14:00

      you can go to the Chinese Embassy in your country to apply the Macau visa.

  • Replydave,   Viet Nam
    2011/6/9 6:23:00

    i am holding a vietnam passport. and currently travel in china Guanzhou, i looking forward to visit Macau before i go back to vietnam on the 28th of june. can i apply for arrival visa in the macau ferry port or airport. thanks you

    • sina :2011/6/11 23:12:00

      hi Dave,
      you cannot get the Macau visa upon arrival at the port.
      you have to obtain a Macau visa before you go there.

  • Replynarmina,   Azerbaijan
    2011/6/4 21:56:00

    HI , I am living in singapore . i am permament resident here. But i am holding azerbaijan passport. I wanna go to macau. do i need visa before enter macau.> ? thanks

    • Taylor :2011/6/7 19:21:00

      you can get the Macau visa upon arrival.

  • ReplyBenson Najeem,   Ghana
    2011/6/3 23:45:00

    Hi, am Benson Najeem from Ghana and currently living in with F-visa 1 year multiply.
    please, i want to know how much it will cost me to have a macau resident permit and the requirement for it.


    NB. Please send the reply to my yahoo inbox (nbenson2004@yahoo.com )

 First   Previous    26    27    28    29    30    Next  Last