First   Previous    26    27    28    29    30    Next  Last
  • ReplyWong Chiou Yun   Malaysia    Jun. 21, 2011 02:28

I'm Malaysian as I need to travel to Macau, so based on the country list, I no need to apply for visa. But, if i want to go Zu Hai or Sheng Zhen from Macau, do i need to apply China visa before i travel to Macau?

• Replied by: Candy   Jun. 21, 2011 20:36

you need to apply for China visa through the Chinese Embassy in your country before you go to Macau if want to go to Zhuhai or Shenzhen.
      but if you go with a group tour organized by a local travel agency in Macau, and stay in Zhuhai and shenzhen no more than 6 days, you don't need the visa.

• ReplyKA   Mexico    Jun. 19, 2011 22:59

Hi, Im Mexican and Im currently living in Macau, My husband has a blue card (work visa) to work here in a Hotel for a Year, and Im wondering to stay with him but I just have 90 days visa as a visitor, Can I apply with his work Visa to stay as long as he is staying here? how can I do?, Please help me

• Replied by: Sunny   Jun. 21, 2011 00:20

you need to apply for a stay permission as the family member of foreign employee. you can go to the Immigration department of the Macau Public Security Police Force.

• Replyadedeji   Qatar    Jun. 16, 2011 03:49

l am here in qatar ..l have nigeria internation passport how can l aplly for macau visa

• Replied by: Julie   Jun. 21, 2011 00:12

you can apply for the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy there.

• ReplyEvelyn P,Ablaza   Australia    Jun. 15, 2011 14:40

im evelyn im working in macau please help me to apply visa in australia just for holiday thank you so much..

• Replied by: Rebecca   Jun. 15, 2011 20:20

hi Evelyn,
      i did not get you.
      do u want to apply an Australia visa for holiday?
      then you need to apply it through the Australian Embassy or Consulate in Hong Kong.

• Replyabdullah   United Arab Emirates    Jun. 15, 2011 08:32

hey there ,
    I hold dual citizenship the first is Palestine & the second is st. Kitts and nevis so which one would be easier to use to enter macau .

• Replied by: tina   Jun. 15, 2011 20:10

how about your passport?
      what passport are you holding?

• ReplyEthelyn   Philippines    Jun. 15, 2011 05:48

Hello, I am already here in Macau and working in a hotel. I am a blue card holder. can I attach my children to my blue card so that they can stay here with me? how to process it if possible? And how much will it cost? Thank you.

• Replied by: James   Jun. 15, 2011 20:08

do you want your children to stay in Macau for school or just for a holiday?

• ReplyMarina   Armenia    Jun. 11, 2011 09:22

Hi We are from Armenia, we would like to visit Macau... Could you tell me how we are going to get visa?

• Replied by: Judy   Jun. 11, 2011 23:14

you can go to the Chinese Embassy in your country to apply the Macau visa.

• Replydave   Viet Nam    Jun. 09, 2011 06:23

i am holding a vietnam passport. and currently travel in china Guanzhou, i looking forward to visit Macau before i go back to vietnam on the 28th of june. can i apply for arrival visa in the macau ferry port or airport. thanks you

• Replied by: sina   Jun. 11, 2011 23:12

hi Dave,
      you cannot get the Macau visa upon arrival at the port.
      you have to obtain a Macau visa before you go there.

• Replynarmina   Azerbaijan    Jun. 04, 2011 21:56

HI , I am living in singapore . i am permament resident here. But i am holding azerbaijan passport. I wanna go to macau. do i need visa before enter macau.> ? thanks

• Replied by: Taylor   Jun. 07, 2011 19:21

you can get the Macau visa upon arrival.

• ReplyBenson Najeem   Ghana    Jun. 03, 2011 23:45

Hi, am Benson Najeem from Ghana and currently living in with F-visa 1 year multiply.
    please, i want to know how much it will cost me to have a macau resident permit and the requirement for it.

NB. Please send the reply to my yahoo inbox (nbenson2004@yahoo.com )

• Replykaveh   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    May. 29, 2011 23:04

Hello ,i cant see Iran as a entry visa , can you help me about what Iranian should do from now on to take a visa, those are inside Iran and those living abroad.....thank you

• Replied by: Tina   May. 31, 2011 18:27

hi Kaveh,
      no matter where you are living, you can go to the Chinese Embassy or consulate in that country to apply the Macau visa.
      or you may get it upon your arrival in Macau.

• ReplyLuis (Colombian in Australia)   Australia    May. 31, 2011 03:45

Hi!! I'm Colombian, I'm a student in Australia and I got a Chinese Visa (One entry). Initialy I going to HK but i would like to go to Macau and some cities in China. Does the Chinese Visa right to go to those places or I need to apply for another visa?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• Replied by: Filisia   May. 31, 2011 18:23

hi Luis,
      the Chinese visa allows you to visit the cities in mainland China.
      Colombian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 90 days, so you don't need a visa for Hong Kong.
      but you need to apply a visa for Macau. you can apply it in Australia or you can get if upon arrival.
      since your China visa is single entry one, so you can enter mainland China for only once. that is to say, if you arrive in mainland China and go to Hong Kong or Macau, you can not go back to mainland China again.

• ReplyMrs CHYap   Malaysia    May. 25, 2011 19:47

Hi, I and my husband as Malaysian passport holder plan to visit Macau, Zhuhai & Hong Kong aruond 1 week by earlier of July 2011, we need your advice about any document requested by these three country or not?

Many thanks!

• Replied by: tina   May. 25, 2011 20:13

Malaysian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 90 days and are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so no need for Hong Kong and Macau visas.
      if you want to go to Zhuhai, you need to apply a tourist visa for mainland China.

• ReplyRuBy   Viet Nam    May. 22, 2011 04:45

Hi ,
    I'm vietnamese and staying in Guangzhou right now. So If I want to travel to Macau . Can I get a arrival visa ? or I have to get it before arrival to Macau ?
    If I need visa before arrival. Please tell me where can i get a macau visa in Guangzhou ? and how much is it ?

• Replied by: James   May. 22, 2011 19:45

hi Ruby,
      you need to obtain the Macau visa before your arrival.
      you can post your application documents to the Immigration department of Macau.
      here you can get more information about Macau visa application.

• Replysanam   Hong Kong, China    May. 19, 2011 21:30

Hi my husband is pakistani, holding Hong Kong identity card with pakistani passport, does he need a visa in advance before going to Macau?

thanks a lot

• Replied by: Lisa   May. 22, 2011 01:37

is that a Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card? if so, he does not need a Macau visa; if not, he need to obtain a Macau visa before he go to Macau.

• ReplySALEH   Qatar    May. 20, 2011 04:48

I am citizen of Qatar and i will go on an official mission by mean of my job Ministry of
    Environment of Qatar to Singapore and China, the program starts May 31
    To 4 June in Singapore and China from June 5 to 12 .The problem is that the Chinese embassy in my country, closed untill the May 29 and I will travel on the same day, IS IT POSSIBLE TO get a visa by the Chinese Embassy in Singapore when I get there.

PLEASE I will wait for your replay

• Replied by: Helen   May. 22, 2011 01:27

hi Saleh,
      i think you can.
      but i suggest you to consult the Chinese Embassy in singapore to make sure whether this will work or not.

• Replysultan   India    May. 17, 2011 13:14

I am holding Indian passport. May i need visa for Macau? I am travelling from hongkong

• Replied by: w   May. 17, 2011 23:15

the above table is about the people from some countries are exempt from Macau visa for a certain period and i find India for 30 days.
      so i guess you don't need a macau visa.

• ReplyJacky   Viet Nam    May. 16, 2011 06:31

Hi ,

• Replied by: Gina   May. 16, 2011 22:26

from the above article i know that vietnamese passport holders should obtain a Macau visa before arrival.
      you can mail the required documents to the immigration department of Macau.
      it costs MOP 100.

• Replylin    May. 13, 2011 00:40

I am a US citizen, flying to Macau. I want to obtain a SEZ visa to shop in Zhuhai for 1 day.
    1. Can I obtain a visa on arrival at the border if I am a US citizen
    2. Do you know approximately how much the SEZ visa is. I do not want the L visa that is 140 as I only want to go to Zhuhai for one day. Advise please.

• Replied by: Nemo   May. 15, 2011 03:36

1. you can apply it on arrival at the border.
      2. not sure about the fee, but i guess it will be cheaper than the normal L visa.

• Replytareh   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    May. 12, 2011 21:35

hi dear freind
    could you tell me ...
    is it possible get china visa from Macau ?
    is there any travel agency to make Visa for Iranian or can get visa from china ambassy in Macau ? ... TKS a lot

• Replied by: Kelly   May. 15, 2011 03:16

hi Tareh,
      you can not get a China visa in Macau, and you have to apply it through the Chinese Embassy in Iran.
      you can entrust a reliable visa or travel agency to apply it for you or you can do it in person.

First   Previous    26    27    28    29    30    Next  Last