Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    25    26    27    28    29    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyAustin   United States    Jul. 24, 2011 23:04

    My brother is working in Macau with blue card. My father wants to visit him from China. My father is Chinese citizen. Does my father needs a visa to Macau? Maximally how many days he can stay in Macau?
    Thank you!

    • Replied by: Remond   Jul. 25, 2011 19:13

      hi Austin,
      you father need to apply for a Macau Travel Permit instead of a visa.
      and he can stay in Macau at most 7 days (leave at the 7th day)

  • ReplyCherry   Philippines    Jul. 21, 2011 23:20

    Hi, Im a travel agent in Manila. I have a passenger who is holding a passport from the Kingdom of Tonga. She is holding a temporary visitor in the Phil since her husband is working under US aid.
    She and her husband is going to Macau ang Hongkong in Sep 2 to 9 ( Sep 2 to 4 in Macau / 4 to 9 Sep in HKG).
    I checked already at the China Embassy in Manila but they asked me to check also thru online how to secure her visa in Macau and Hongkong.
    Could you possibly help me where to get the procudure for visa requirements.

    Thanks in advance,

    • Replied by: May   Jul. 23, 2011 22:49

      hi Cherry,
      you can find the detailed information on the official website of Hong Kong Immigration Department, and Macau Immigration department.

  • ReplyRaquel Nina   Dominican Republic    Jul. 23, 2011 02:14

    My name is Raquel Nina. I am from Dominican Republic and currently working and living in Singapore. I will stay three days in Hong Kong, from 24-26 July, so I'm planning to take a ferry to Macau and return to HK the same day. As such, would like to know whether I would need a visa to enter Macau. I'm just planning to stay there some hours and then come back to HK by ferry. In case that I need the visa, how much is the cost and can I get it once I get to Macau from the ferry?
    Thanks in advance.

    • Replied by: Sasha   Jul. 23, 2011 20:51

      hi Raquel Nina,
      you don't need to apply the Macau visa.

  • ReplySharon   Peru    Jul. 20, 2011 06:21

    Can Peruvian citizens get a VOA?

    • Replied by: Viola   Jul. 20, 2011 18:43

      yes Sharon,
      you can get a Macau visa upon arrival.

  • ReplyStanley   Viet Nam    Jul. 18, 2011 19:35

    Dear Sir/madam,

    I am a citizen of Vietnam and I wish to visit your beautiful city. I would like to enquire information about Visa application.

    1. Is there any Macau embassy in Vietnam
    2. Or can I request someone bring my passport and apply the tourist Visa in Macau.
    3. How long does the process take.

    I thank you in advance

    • Replied by: Wendy   Jul. 18, 2011 19:43

      hi Stanley,
      you can apply the Macau visa in the Chinese Embassy in your country.

  • Replyphilip   Singapore    Jul. 17, 2011 03:33

    dear sir or madam,i am from Nigeria and i overstayed in Macau for two year due to the delay of my passport to come when i posted for visa in my country.now i have a wife that i want to marry in my country but she said i must come back to Macau to come and visit her parents but i am working in Singapore as a nurse.now and i just want to come and visit her for one week during my holiday.
    now i want to ask if there is any way i can pay for my over stay because when my passport came i bought my ticket and left and i dont know what i can do now.
    and is past one year ago that i left.
    please i will be hoping to hear from you.

    • Replied by: Emily   Jul. 17, 2011 19:22

      hi Philip,
      you need to consult the immigration department in Macau.
      you may try to apply for the Macau visa in the Chinese Embassy in your country.

  • Replychristopher   Nigeria    Jul. 15, 2011 05:15

    Hi,good day to you,my name is christopher from nigeria also holding nigerian passport with valid two entries chinese 6 months visa already on it.I want to visit Macau from Guangzhou next month,please how can i obtain Macau entry visa? thanks.

    • Replied by: Bert   Jul. 16, 2011 20:27

      hi Christopher,
      you can post the supporting documents for visa application to the Macau immigration department.

  • ReplyKAZI ABU SUFIAN   Bangladesh    Jul. 08, 2011 08:42

    Dear Sir/Madam.

    Have a nice day and kindest greeting and hope bring beautiful day.

    Thank with I want visit to Macau for propose of visit, but before 2009 last time I visit on arrival visa for 30 days from Macau port. So now I got Information for Bangladesh Passport holders need the visa first so please be kind inform to me what can I do I need visa first and how from Where? Also can possible to send for me Visa Apply From.

    Look forward to receiving your prom part answer.

    Thanks with best regards

    Managing Director.
    154.B.B.ROAD,(Sayam Plaza 2nd Floor)
    Phone: +88-02-7691287.
    Fax : +8802-7611280.
    MOBIL : + 8801740892600
    + 88-01715617977

    • Replied by: Gina   Jul. 09, 2011 23:40

      you can apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in your country.
      the visa application form can be downloaded from the official website of the Public Security Police Force of Macau SAR.
      good Luck!

  • ReplyRemy   Philippines    Jul. 07, 2011 09:03

    I understand we dont need a visa to go to Macau...What if we want to go to Guangzhou or Senzhen from Macau? and how do we get to those places.

    • Replied by: Pheobe   Jul. 09, 2011 23:36

      if you want to go alone, you need to apply a visa for mainland China.
      but if you go with a tour group organized by a reliable travel agency in Macau and stay in guangzhou or Shenzhen less than 6 days, you don't need to apply the visa.

  • Replymylene tan   Philippines    Jul. 07, 2011 10:28

    Hi, i am filipina. i was overstayed in Shenzhen for 3 months. Can i visit macau for travel? do i need apply visa to macau?
    thank you.

    • Replied by: Alyssa   Jul. 09, 2011 23:34

      fillipino passport holders do not need a Macau visa during the visa-free period of 30 days.
      are there any marks on your passport for overstaying?
      if yes, you may be banned at the customs.

  • ReplyShahriar   Singapore    Jul. 06, 2011 11:15

    I'm Bangladeshi citizen living in Singapore in EP(Employment Pass)Visa.I like to visit as a tourist to China(Guangzhou),HK,Macau,Taiwan through air,road & ferry services.So should I need to apply separately (four applications)for visa for all destination?

    • Replied by: James   Jul. 06, 2011 19:41

      yes, you need to apply four visa

  • ReplyRaziyeh   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Jul. 05, 2011 11:24

    I am an Iranian national living outside Iran, do I need to apply for a visa for Hong Kong, Macau, or even china. Or do we get visa stamped on arrival.

    • Replied by: Kelly   Jul. 05, 2011 19:02

      hi Raziyeh,
      you need to apply the visa. if you plan to go Hong Kong, Macau and mainland China, you need three visa.
      you need to apply them through the Chinese Embassy before you go.

  • Replyeujane tabulod   Philippines    Jul. 04, 2011 09:09

    Hi! Im over stay in macau for 8 months that was 2009 and now I want to ask If Im still be able to come and visit again in macau by 2013?! thanks.

    • Replied by: Susan   Jul. 04, 2011 19:25

      is there any mark on your passport?
      if no, you can go.
      but if there's a mark, you may be rejected by the officer at the customs.

  • ReplyAhmed   Iraq    Jul. 03, 2011 20:46

    Hi, I am Ahmed from Iraq and now I am living in Malaysia as a student in one of the Malaysian Universities. I would Like to ask whether if i can get a visa to visit Macau as a tourist on arrival or not. and how many days I will get. My passport is active till 2016

    Thanks so much

    • Replied by: James   Jul. 04, 2011 19:22

      hi Ahmed,
      i think you can get the Macau visa upon arrival.

  • ReplyAjay Soni   India    Jun. 27, 2011 19:06

    Actually i am in HK & have got 14days visit VISA on arrival, i just want to know if i want to visit Macau then is there any VISA requirement, i hold an indian passport(do i will get Macau VISA on arrival?)

    • Replied by: NM   Jun. 28, 2011 18:47

      no, Indian passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days

  • Replysunil   Nepal    Jun. 26, 2011 23:40

    hi i'm postgraduate student studing in Guangzhou,china with resident visa. I wanna go to macau n return the next day . can i get visa on arrival . I ve booked two way flight ticket from guangzhou to macau. I also wanna know if i get visa on arrival after i reach macau by bus .

    • Replied by: Jimmy   Jun. 27, 2011 18:44

      hi sunil,
      are you from Nepal?
      if so, you can not get the Macau visa on arrival, but have to obtain it before you go there.

  • ReplyEhsan    Jun. 26, 2011 07:14

    Hi, I am Iranian and holding Iranian passport. I have plan to visit china beijing on 12 jjuky , in order to visit Macau, do I need visit to be obtained in advance ?

    • Replied by: Cathy   Jun. 26, 2011 19:46

      yes Ehsan,
      since you will visit Beijing and Macau, you need to obtain a China visa for mainland China, and Macau visa.
      you should apply them from the Chinese Embassy or Consulate Office in your country.

  • ReplyShivendra   India    Jun. 26, 2011 05:58

    How do I enter Macau from hong kong and how do I get a visa for Macau from hong kong

    • Replied by: Tina   Jun. 26, 2011 19:44

      you can take a ferry from Hong Kong to Macau.
      India passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.

  • Replyanil chowdhary   India    Jun. 25, 2011 20:36

    hei, i am from india. i have my returned tickets from india to hongkong and i have also hotel booking voucher with me. I want to visit macau from hongkong. Do i require a visa for macau Or how can I visit macau. what are rules and regulations to visit there.

    • Replied by: Henry   Jun. 26, 2011 19:43

      India passport holders are visa-free in Macau for 30 days. so you don't need to apply a Macau visa if you stay there less than 30 days.

  • Replypolly f\'des   India    Jun. 24, 2011 20:46

    Hi, i want to visit maccau, i will get visa on arrival or not please reply me

    • Replied by: Harry   Jun. 25, 2011 18:56

      india passport holders are free of Macau visa for a period of 30 days.

 First   Previous    25    26    27    28    29    Next  Last