Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    22    23    24    25    26    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyPraskandan   India    Oct. 21, 2011 02:00


    I am Praskandan. I am Indian Citizen. My wife is Indian too. At present, she is working in Singapore (EP). I have come to Singapore to visit her. I will get a Dependent Pass soon. We plan to visit Macau. Will be get visa on arrival ?

    • Replied by: Kevin   Oct. 21, 2011 20:19

      Indian passport holders are free of visa to Macau for 30 days in fact.

  • Replyjona   Madagascar    Oct. 21, 2011 01:13

    im from philippines but i want to required about macau my friend from madagascar want to travel to macau for 4 days? do they need a visa in macau? but they flying to singapore to macau?

    • Replied by: Simon   Oct. 21, 2011 20:09

      Yes, your friend do need a Macau visa to enter Macau.

  • Replymurokan ztash   Philippines    Oct. 18, 2011 03:48

    hello im murokan ztash and i have a question to ask my friend is an overstayed in Macau...hmmm my friends has 2 months only to stayed in macau but unfortunately he is overstayed,he stayed in macau for 6 months cause he wants his family to give food and shelter thats why he couldnt go home after 6 months in macau he went home but he could not pay for the penalty...and right now he wants to go back to macau to search for a job...after 1 year of waiting he want to go back in macau to look for a job but he might get scared what will happen to my friend if the immigration would not let him go through to macau... is there any chances that he might went inside...even if it is he overstayed in macau for atleast 6 months.

    • Replied by: Judy   Oct. 18, 2011 21:08

      there's a big chance your friend will be rejected if he goes to Macau as a tourist.
      if he can get a job offer from a Macau company, and with the invitation from the company, he can apply a work visa for Macau in the Chinese Embassy in your country, he may get to Macau.

  • ReplyRaziyeh Ostovar Mahalati   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Oct. 15, 2011 10:58

    Hi, I hold an Iranian Passport - but have been living in India and have a Residential Permit for India since 22 years, as I'm married to an Indian Citizen. Shortly my husband (Indian Citizen) and I intend to visit Macau for 4 days (Nov 10-13. Do I need to procure a Visa for Macau SAR prior leaving India? Or will I be granted a Visa on Arrival in Macau. Pls adv as I'm very concerned that I may not be allowed to emplane without a visa. Await yr response. Thanks.

    • Replied by: Lilian   Oct. 15, 2011 19:27

      you can get the visa upon arrival in Macau, but if time permit and all the documents are ready, i suggest you apply the visa before you leave india.

  • ReplyTina   Bulgaria    Oct. 12, 2011 07:46

    I am from BUlgaria and have a visa to visit China.
    I am travelling from Hong to Guandzhou and would like after that to visit Macau and from Macau get back to Guadzjou.Am I going to need a multipe visa and can I obtain a visa straight in Macau?

    • Replied by: Iris   Oct. 12, 2011 20:21

      Hi Tina,
      you can apply the China visa in either in Hong Kong or Macau.

  • Replyshiva karmacharya   Nepal    Oct. 11, 2011 02:03

    I am a having a Nepalese passport but i didn't see the Name Nepal in your list

    • Replied by: Polly   Oct. 11, 2011 19:56

      so you have to apply for the Macau visa before you go there.

  • Replyjohin   Hong Kong, China    Oct. 10, 2011 02:47

    hello, im holding holland passport. i dont see any information about it,,

    do i need to apply for macau visa to enter, ?


    • Replied by: Ashley   Oct. 10, 2011 20:19

      hello Johin,
      Netherlandish passport holders can stay in Macau for at most 90 days, so you don't need to apply the Macau visa.

  • ReplyGeorge Tampon   Singapore    Oct. 10, 2011 02:42

    Dear Warrior Tours,

    Good day!

    Please provide to us the requirements needed in applying for MACAU VISA for CHINA PASSPORT HOLDER whos currently in Singapore, holding social visit pass.

    Also, may you provide to us details on how can we process this application online, fees and rates for travel agency, processing timeline, and other important information that might help us to apply this Macau Visa.

    I'll look forward for your response.

    Best regards,


    • Replied by: David   Oct. 10, 2011 20:15

      hi George,
      you need to apply a Macau travel document or entry permit through the Chinese Embassy in Singapore.
      you can do it online on the official website of the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Singapore.

  • ReplyMichelle   Singapore    Oct. 06, 2011 21:26

    i am from Switzerland, if i have a chinese visa, i would like to travel to zhuhai by ferry at Hk airport,
    do i need to apply for visa again for the ferry?
    As the chinese visa is by flight, how about by ferry?

    • Replied by: David   Oct. 08, 2011 19:43

      hi Michelle,
      you don't need to apply another Chinese Visa. it doesn't matter whether you enter China by ferry or flight.

    • Replied by: Puskar ( Nepal )   Oct. 10, 2011 02:33

      I am from Nepal. I want to work at Macau. I completed Bacholer in business study and completed master degree in saociology. I also eeperienced as accountant, social worker and store manager.
      How can i get the job in Macau?
      please suggest me.

    • Replied by: Ben   Oct. 10, 2011 20:04

      to Puskar:
      i think you can apply a job online.

  • ReplyMuha   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Oct. 04, 2011 03:58

    Hi.im citizenship of iran.i wants to go to macau.i need to visa for macau,l stay in philippines now.thnx

    • Replied by: candy   Oct. 08, 2011 19:41

      hi Muha,
      you can apply the Macau visa in the Chinese Embassy in the Philippines or upon arrival in Macau.

  • Replysadegh   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Oct. 03, 2011 08:29

    Hi,I am from Iran and I have one entry tourism visa to china and I wish to visit macau,so do I need to apply for the visa for macau from mmy country or I can apply from china main land ?and also Do I need to have multiple entry visa for china in order to be abale to come back to china main land?
    tx indeed

    • Replied by: Polly   Oct. 08, 2011 19:40

      you can apply the Macau visa either in your country before your departure or upon arrival in Macau;
      if you want to go back to mainland China, you need to apply for a multiple entry visa.
      my suggestion is you visit Macau first and then go to mainland China.

  • Replyvivien   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Oct. 02, 2011 07:54


    • Replied by: Judy   Oct. 08, 2011 19:36

      hi Vivien,
      you can apply the visa upon arrival in Macau.

  • ReplyLiz   Philippines    Oct. 01, 2011 00:51

    Hi, I'm a Filipina, planning to travel to Hongkong then exit to Macau after few days.. Main purpose is to look for a job in Macau. Are tourists allowed to look for a job there? For example I got hired from a hotel, and i am only allowed to stay there for few days.. how do I get an extension? And how do I get a working permit if ever? Thanks a lot! Cheers! :)

    • Replied by: Ashley   Oct. 08, 2011 19:35

      hi Liz,
      you can look for a job there, but you are not allowed to work in Macau as a tourist.
      after you get the job offer, you must apply for a Macau work visa. you can obtain it in the Macau public security police force.

  • ReplyDhanushka Rambukwella   Singapore    Sep. 29, 2011 18:31

    I'm Dhanushka Rambukwella 3 years working in Singapore as Software Engineer. My Husband Shehan Herath is currently working in Singapore as Housekeeping Supervisor. we are Sri Lankan nationality.

    We are planing to visit Macau for few days as Single entry tourist. Appreciate if you can let us know the Visa fee and the required documents needed.

    Thank you

    • Replied by: Ashley   Sep. 29, 2011 21:14

      i think you can find the information you need from the above article.

  • ReplyDanny   China    Sep. 27, 2011 22:27

    Holding main land China passport working in Singapore with work permit, am i need Macau visa if just go there for holiday 3Days?

    • Replied by: Blaire   Sep. 28, 2011 18:38

      hi Danny,
      you don't need the visa but you need to apply for a travel document to Macau. you can obtain it through the Chinese Embassy in Singapore.

  • ReplyMuhammad Bilal Hameed   Pakistan    Sep. 27, 2011 01:05


    I am Pakistani National residing in Pakistan. I have multiple Hongkong visa and visiting my brother in Hong Kong. I wish to visit Macau as well. How can I get the tourist visa of Macau. Chinese Consulate in Karachi only issue business visa. How can I get the tourist visa ?

    • Replied by: Bill   Sep. 27, 2011 21:05

      you can post the required documents to the Macau immigration department.

  • ReplyDiwash tamrakar   Nepal    Sep. 20, 2011 23:28

    Iam from nepal i heard now government of macau giving visa to nepali worker.

    • Replied by: Lea   Sep. 21, 2011 19:34

      Diwash tamrakar,thanks for your kind notice!

  • ReplyLei   Philippines    Sep. 20, 2011 01:03

    Hi! I'm from the Philippines and wants to spend 4days vacation. Just want to know if it's possible to enter macau and exit in Hongkong Int'l airport? Thanks =)

    • Replied by: Lisa   Sep. 20, 2011 19:06

      Yeah, your plan works.

  • ReplyDiwash tamrakar   Nepal    Sep. 19, 2011 21:24

    Hello sir my name is diwash tamrakar from nepal sir i would like to ask some question sir iam planning to come to macau for job as a cleaner in macau and my visa period is just 2 years in our agreement sir after 2 years our visa will extend or not sir i heard after 2 years macau government didn't give us for nepali worker!

    • Replied by: Lisa   Sep. 20, 2011 19:04

      You may confirm this with the China Embassy in nepal. It all depends on the staff in the embassy.

  • Replyhamid   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Sep. 17, 2011 05:03

    hi, my wife and I wanna have a one week holiday in macau.do we need a visa? and what about for
    going to hong kong from macau?

    • Replied by: Jack   Sep. 19, 2011 23:16

      you have to apply for a visa both for Macau and HK.

 First   Previous    22    23    24    25    26    Next  Last