First   Previous    21    22    23    24    25    Next  Last
  • ReplyRao Kashif   China    Nov. 26, 2011 04:43

i am in china on X-visa . my passport is of Pakistan. should i need visa to enter macao?

• Replied by: Fred   Nov. 26, 2011 17:54

yes, you need to apply a Macau visa before you go to Macau.

• Replynaveen   China    Nov. 25, 2011 00:00

i hold an indian pasport and i am in zhongshan on business trip for 3 weeks, have planned to visit macau, do i need a visa to enter macau

and will they put a exit stamp from china

• Replied by: Lisa   Nov. 25, 2011 17:51

Indian passport holders enjoy a 30-day visa free to Macau.

• Replyneha   Bangladesh    Nov. 24, 2011 19:59

SIR,
    I AM A STUDYING IN MALAYSIA HOLDING BANGLADESHI PASSPORT IF I WANT TO VISIT MACAU FOR MY HOLIDAYS WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?

• Replied by: Mark   Nov. 25, 2011 17:49

You can get the requirements from the above article.

• Replym.nadeem malik   Pakistan    Nov. 24, 2011 07:24

sir,
    i want a visit visa to Macau what requirements of visit visa of Macau

• Replied by: Bruce   Nov. 24, 2011 18:31

1. A completed Macau Visa Application Form;
      2. Your valid passport/travel document.
      3. Document of financial status, such as bank statement, deposit in savings account, tax payment receipt,etc.
      4. round-trip air ticket and hotel room reservation in Macau
      5. Recent taken 1.5-inch full face white background color photo.
      6. Proof of purpose of visit, such admission document of a institution in Macau, Employment documetns or photocopy of residence/stay document of family in Macao.

• ReplyAoun muhammad khan   Pakistan    Nov. 22, 2011 06:43

Sir i need a mauce jobs visa plz send me detail with total cost thank u

• Replied by: Apple   Nov. 22, 2011 19:19

hi
      you need to get a job offer from a company in Macau before you apply the visa.

• ReplyRashid Akbar   Pakistan    Nov. 20, 2011 11:17

Hi, I would like to go on Visit visa to Hongkong then i will search the job and if i will get Job. Can i exit to Macau and come back on work visa.Please advice

• Replied by: Judy   Nov. 20, 2011 20:16

if you got an offer from a company in Hong Kong, you need to go back to your country to apply the work visa.

• Replysam   Hong Kong, China    Nov. 20, 2011 01:47

I am from the republic of Gambia, presently on holiday in Hong kong, I wish to visit Macau for 30 days, Do I need a visa to Macau with Gambian Passport? Thanks you.

• Replied by: gloria   Nov. 20, 2011 20:09

Hi Sam,
      you can apply an Entry Permit (visa-upon-arrival) when you arrive in Macau, and the validity is usually 30 days.

• ReplyLiane   Jamaica    Nov. 17, 2011 21:59

Hi, im currently on vacation in Hong Kong but holding a Jamaican passport. How can i obtain a visa to go Macau? where should i submit application etc. I heard of the Visa up on arrival. which is better?? I jsut got a visa to go China, do i still need a visa to go macau? I will be taking the ferry there.. thanks!!

• Replied by: Hank   Nov. 18, 2011 18:26

You do nned a visa for your trip to Macau. I think you can just apply for the Macau visa at the entry port on arrival.

• Replied by: Simon   Nov. 18, 2011 18:40

If you are holding Pakistan pass[ort, you will have to apply for a Macau visa through a Hong Kong travel agency in advance.

• ReplyAbid Iqbal   Denmark    Nov. 18, 2011 06:54

Dear Sir
    I am abid iqbal working as research assistant in city university of hong kong. I want to go to macau for one day tour. I have hong kong ID card. Does i also need the visa for macau? i have pakistani passport.

• ReplyKhurram Kamal Afridi   Pakistan    Nov. 16, 2011 10:55

I want to know how to obtain an entry
    visa valid for a minimum of 60 days for Macau, I understand that I have to apply via China Embassy in Pakistan, for tour visa do they give for multiple entries and validity of minimum 60-days? Please guide.

• Replied by: Harry   Nov. 16, 2011 18:24

A multiple entries 60-day visa? i think it is not easy to obtain, but you can have your visa extended if it is going to expire.

• ReplyVijay Bhaskar   Singapore    Nov. 16, 2011 03:22

Hi.. I am an Indian having a Indian passport and holding a Singapore PR and working at Singapore. I will be flying to Macau for a holiday and staying for 3 days and after that I shall be taking a ferry from Macau to hongkong and staying for another 3 days over there. So would like to check out if I need any visa for me or my family members. Thanks a lot.

• Replied by: Della   Nov. 16, 2011 18:19

no Vijay, you don't need any visa.
      Indian passport holders are exempt for Macau visa for 30 days, and visa-free in Hong Kong for 14 days.

• ReplyRahul   India    Nov. 15, 2011 03:48

I am indian passport i want to go macau for tourist prepous this month 30nov to 3dec(2011)i want to know visa have on arrival for indian passport or not.if no have no arrival visa i make it done hear?.please reply me as soon as possible.

• Replied by: Jacky   Nov. 15, 2011 19:09

hi Rahul,
      Indian passport holders have a visa-free period in Macau for at most 30 days, so you don't need to apply the Macau visa.

• Replysandy   India    Nov. 09, 2011 21:14

I wish to come to Macau in the first week of december..but my passpost expires on 7th jan 2012.Should i renew my passport before i come there or i can use the present passport to get a visa..pls reply immediately.

• Replied by: Bobby   Nov. 10, 2011 17:28

You'd better renew your passport first, since the Exit and Entry Office usually requires your passport with at least 6 months validity left.

• Replybong bong   Philippines    Nov. 09, 2011 06:17

how many weeks to wait for working permit in macau after the medical exam?i take my medical exam last october 25, 2011 and i am waiting for the working permit of my employer in macau?

• Replied by: Iris   Nov. 09, 2011 19:32

it takes me 90 days to get the work permit.

• ReplyLola   Philippines    Nov. 09, 2011 04:13

hi there, im Lola from the Philippines and I am planning to be in Macau for 2 weeks. Is it possible?. And after that, can i go back to macau after 2 months? i want to spend my summer vacation there. I have a sister in Macau.Thank you.

• Replied by: Sandy   Nov. 09, 2011 19:23

Hi Lola
      filipino passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so it is possible for you to stay 2 weeks.
      and it is also possible for you to go back to Macau after 2 months.

• ReplyNick   Viet Nam    Oct. 29, 2011 02:47

Hi guys, Going to Macau, My wife is Vietnamese travelling on Vietnamese Passport.I know she will require a Visa for Macau. If she is flying into Hong Kong then getting the ferry to Macau (and vice versa on the way home) will she require a Visa for Hong Kong????

• Replied by: bongbong ( Philippines )   Nov. 09, 2011 06:14

hi sir/mam I have job offered in macau..last ocotober 25, 2011 i take my medical examination and the result is fir to work..then i am waiting for my work permit...my question how many weeks to wait for my working permit after the medical exam?please i need your answer..until now il be waiting for a call and txt to my agency..

• Replied by: Emma   Oct. 29, 2011 19:39

Hi Nick,
      if you just go to Hong Kong for transit and do not pass the contral and enter Hong Kong, you don't need the Hong Kong visa.

• ReplyAHMED M IRFAN   Pakistan    Oct. 29, 2011 01:17

dear sir i want to go macou on business tour where can i apply the macau visa? thanks irfan

• Replied by: Cathy   Oct. 29, 2011 19:36

you can apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in Pakistan.

• Replyzai wr urahman   Pakistan    Oct. 25, 2011 20:47

hi.dr.i warking farom malaysia i god multiple visa 5 yir i warking malaysia i wan visit visa hong kong cin helip mi haw i teg visa

• Replied by: Ashley   Oct. 26, 2011 19:03

you need to apply the Hong Kong visa through the Chinese Embassy in Malaysia.

• Replyzaiwr ur rahman   Pakistan    Oct. 25, 2011 00:43

hi i m furom pakistan.i wan 2 visit visa haw i teg visa cin hilp mi

• Replied by: Bruce   Oct. 25, 2011 19:05

You may just go to the China Embassy to apply for it yourself with your valid passport that must with a validity of more than 6 months, a completely filled China visa application form which can be got from the official website of the China Embassy in pakistan, round-way air ticket and hotel booking in China. You can ge more details from the embassy's official website.

• Replyyub raj giri   Nepal    Oct. 22, 2011 06:48

hi,all my friend i would like come to macau.how to apply to working visa in macau please suggestion me.my email address:geevangiri66@yahoo.com mobile no:98-8604037

• Replied by: Peter   Oct. 22, 2011 18:55

if you want to work in Macau,
      you need to get a job first, with the job offer, can you apply the work visa.
      you may apply a job through internet first.
      good luck!