First   Previous    20    21    22    23    24    Next  Last
  • Replyarjun k.c.   Nepal    Dec. 19, 2011 22:16

4 answered my mail.
    I've few question 4 u if u don't mind? I reall wanna work in macao so i try to find the opportunity in news paper in nepal for get idea to be worker in macao,but here no response.do u know which manpower i should go? Or which agency i should contact?i really excited to hear from u.
    Regards
    arjun

• Replied by: Bill   Dec. 20, 2011 18:02

you are welcome, Arjun, k.c.
      why not search for a macau job online?

• Replyarjun k.c.   Nepal    Dec. 19, 2011 07:25

dear sir/madam,
    hai i'm arjun from nepal.i would like to work in macau.what should i do for work?actually i already worked as security supervisore in malaysia and i heard in macau also got security visa for nepalese people.
    So sir/madam,
    what is the process to work in macau?i really no idea.hope u'll let me know. I'm 29 years guy.i can work in factory as worker as well.i always waiting ur reply.

• Replied by: Bill   Dec. 19, 2011 18:18

you need to have a job offer from a company in Macau, and then apply a work visa.

• Replyasif   Pakistan    Dec. 16, 2011 11:55

dear sir

i want to know how we can apply for macau tourist visa from pakistan...

whats the requirements and process time?

best regards
    asif jamal

• Replied by: Kevin   Dec. 16, 2011 17:08

You can apply for a Macau Tousit visa with the following documents:
      1. A completed application form; [Note: The form is available at the subdivision concerned and the website of the Public Security Police]
      2. Copy of the bio data page in a valid passport/travel document;
      3. Document of financial status (e.g. bank statement, deposit in savings account, tax payment receipt, etc.);
      4. Admission document of the higher institute in Macao;
      5. Round-trip air ticket reservation receipt (if the course to be taken lasts for less than 6 months).

• ReplyJohnny   Panama    Dec. 15, 2011 23:53

Hello,
    I carry a Panamanian passport and I'm planing to go to Macao by air, I know that Panamanian can get the Macau visa on the borders but can we also get the visa upon arrival at the airport?

• Replied by: Bobby   Dec. 16, 2011 17:00

yes, you can.

• ReplyJanuary   Philippines    Dec. 15, 2011 09:13

hello there,my name is jane from philippines.how can i go to macao?im applying for a tourist visa..and is it possible to apply there and get a job even if im a tourist visa holder..?and whats the cheapest lodging/boarding house in the city?how much will it cost?pls do reply my concerns.it would be a big help to me.tnx

• Replied by: Bobby   Dec. 15, 2011 18:03

Filipino passport holders are exempt from visa to macau for 30 days for sightseeing or business service. Howver, you can't work in Macau during that period of time. You are not allowed to work in Macau with a Macau tourist visa, either.
      The practical way is to find an offer in Macau during first, and then go back to your country to apply for a Macau work visa from the China emabssy in your country.
      I heard that it cost around at least 5000 MOP for a 2-room apartment in the suburban Macau.

• ReplyNicole Lee   Malaysia    Dec. 15, 2011 07:20

Hi, if I Malaysian do I need a visa when I visit Macau????

• Replied by: Mark   Dec. 15, 2011 17:55

You enjoy a 30-day visa free to Macau.

• Replymenerva   Philippines    Dec. 13, 2011 20:48

hi!need help from u.my cousin direct hired in the phil.in one of the agency which is not on the list of poae.to work in macau.they say they will issue tourist visa then when they reach macau they will sign contract to work there for 2 years .is it not dangerous for him?is it legal or illegal thanks a lot.

• Replied by: Kelly   Dec. 14, 2011 17:23

according to the regulation of the Macau Immigration, one can not work with a tourist visa in Macau, so I think it is illegal.

• ReplyDharma raj koirala   Nepal    Dec. 12, 2011 03:19

hi
    I'm nepalese citizen and wanted to work in macau..so kindly inform me about the visa process.Do I need to show bank balance and income source?
    Waiting to hear from you
    regards
    Dharma

• Replied by: Ashley   Dec. 12, 2011 17:59

yes, bank balance and income source are required to submit, but i think you should get a job offer from a Macau company so that you can apply the work visa for Macau.

• ReplyBenson leigh   Peru    Dec. 09, 2011 15:48

Do I need MOP5000 in cash as a proof for my arrival visa or Ican show a golden credit card instead of the cahs?

• Replied by: Bobby   Dec. 09, 2011 17:32

I think you need to provide cash or yoru bank account. The credit card may be not accepted.

• ReplyDiwash   Nepal    Dec. 09, 2011 04:05

Hi
    iam from nepal i've applied working visa for macau and i got it in our company agreement our contract period is just 2 years and i heard after 2 years macau government did'nt give extent visa to nepali worker.

• Replied by: Kevin   Dec. 09, 2011 17:30

If you renew your contract in two years, adn you still have to work in Macau, then you will be able to get a Macau visa again.

• Replyjaree   Pakistan    Dec. 09, 2011 00:18

Hi All!
    I am from Pakistan I want to travel to Macau from Pakistan. Do I need any visa for it??Or I just go there without it buying a ticket!!and how much it cost?

• Replied by: Lisa   Dec. 09, 2011 17:27

Pakistan passport holders have to apply for a Macau visa before arrive at Macau. Not sure about the service faa for the visa application. What do you mean by 'ticket'? You do have to buy an air ticket, or how can you go to Macau?

• Replyalisyedshahbaz   China    Dec. 06, 2011 06:46

hello ,
    im ali ,pakistan
    im living in china guangzhou i want to know how to get macao visa form guangzhou i have z working visa i have been bofor when have on arrival visa

• Replied by: Sally   Dec. 06, 2011 19:07

Hi Ali,
      you may try to contact the immigration department to see if you can post your documents to them.
      if not, you have to go back to your country to apply the Macau visa.

• ReplyHani   Pakistan    Oct. 13, 2011 08:02

Hello Alls
    I am from pakistan and since 17 years traveling in china , now a days i have 1 year multiple visa for chia and at the moment i am in guangzhou , i want to apply Macau visa from guangzhou i how i can get it.

• Replied by: alisyedshahbaz ( Pakistan )   Dec. 06, 2011 06:35

hello hani im ali im liveing in guangzhou morr than 7year i have been macao befor plz i want to know how to get macao visa i have working z visa be for pakistan passport have on arrival visa plz i want to know how to get visa
      my email ;syedshahbazali2005@hotmail.com
      thanks
      ali

• Replied by: Lilian   Dec. 06, 2011 19:05

to alisyedshahbaz
      you can post your application files to the immigration department in Macau.

• Replied by: Lisa   Oct. 13, 2011 20:17

I'm afraid that you are not able to get a Macau visa from Guangzhou, China. You may have to apply for the Macau visa from the China Embassy in your home country, since Macau Government has tightened the visa policy to pakistanians since 1 July 2010.

• Replyali   Iraq    Dec. 02, 2011 03:46

Hi
    i am iraqi and now i am in holiday in Malaysia.from where can i got visa to enter Macau? Is it possible to get it when i arrive to Macau?

• Replied by: Kevin   Dec. 02, 2011 18:32

You can just apply for the Macau visa from the China Embassy in Malaysia, and an on-arrival Macau visa is also available for you holding an Iraqi Passport.

• Replymohammed shereef   United Arab Emirates    Nov. 30, 2011 05:36

i am indian passport holder 10 years now living in dubai, i would like to visit 5 days macau..i can get visa on arrival at airort

• Replied by: Jean   Nov. 30, 2011 18:36

hi,
      Indian passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so you don't need to apply it for your 5-day tour in Macau.

• ReplyAli   Morocco    Nov. 30, 2011 04:33

hi, I'm moroccan.
    I'll be travelling from Hong Kong to Macau by ferry. Do I need a visa to enter Macau or I can take it once I arrive to Mcau.

• Replied by: Polly   Nov. 30, 2011 18:34

you can get the visa when you arrive at Macau, Ali.

• ReplyTONY   Ghana    Nov. 29, 2011 21:22

Hello am a ghanaian passport holder and my wife is american passport holder...We are on holidays in singapore and we want to take another 10 days tour in macau ..Do we need a visa to macau ?? If yes where can we applied for the visa or are we eligible to take the visa on arrival ??

• Replied by: Ben   Nov. 30, 2011 18:26

Hi Tony,
      you need to apply a Macau visa but your wife is exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.
      you can get the visa on arrival at Macau.

• Replydiwash tamrakat   Nepal    Nov. 28, 2011 01:56

iam from nepal am planning to come macau for visit so how many days i have to wait to get visa from macau visa from nepal

• Replied by: Nancy   Nov. 28, 2011 18:05

It is said it usually takes 4 weeks go get your visa.

• Replyjojo   Ghana    Nov. 28, 2011 00:01

Hi I have a working visa, been working here in shanghai for 5years, My wife is chinese too, i have a house here, and my wife and i have export company registered in shanghai. We would like to travel to macau and hongkong and then leave for thailand during the christmas holidays, Could you please tell me how to get visa to these place?or if you can apply for me how much would that cost me?
    Thanks
    Nash

• Replied by: Helen   Nov. 28, 2011 18:03

you can post your documents to the Hong Kong and Macau immigration departments.
      as for the visa to thailand, you can apply it through the Thai Embassy in China.
      I suggest you to find a local travel agency or visa agency in Shanghai to help process the visa application.

• Replysanjay   Nepal    Nov. 28, 2011 06:13

i want to enter macau for job

• Replied by: Sandy   Nov. 28, 2011 17:57

Hi sanjay,
      you should get a job offer first and apply the work visa in Macau.

First   Previous    20    21    22    23    24    Next  Last