Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    1    2    3    4    5    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyMarvil
    2015/4/28 12:57:00

    Hello thank you for the reply. So it's possible that my brother-in-law will be the one to get my daughter or me? my brother-in-law is now a blue card holder and i will just start my work this may in macau and i want to get my daughter to stay and study there.

    • Frank :2015/5/11 4:58:00

      Hi Marvil, both your brother-in-law and you can sponsor your daughter. However, it would be better if you are the sponsor because you have blood relationship with your daughter.

  • ReplyAmber
    2015/5/10 20:32:00

    Hi, I'm a filipino, blue card holder. I just resigned in my recent job. But i just wanna know if once my visa will be cut and i will used my 10 days to stay here, after that i wl go back to philippines right, is it possible for me to come back here after one month? I've heard from someone that there's no ban anymore but i want to make sure first. Thank you, will be waiting for your response. God bless!

    • Eva :2015/5/11 5:03:00

      Ameber, I heard many people saying that after your blue card is cut, you shall be banned to enter Macao for six months. You can confirm this point with the immigration office.

  • ReplyCarmen
    2015/5/8 19:04:00

    Hi I would like to know if I need a visa to transit through Macau on my way to Hong Kong for one day? I'm in Guangzhou at the moment. Thanks

    • David :2015/5/11 5:02:00

      Hi, if you are not entering Macau and only stay in the transit area, the visa is not required.

  • Replyrohit
    2015/5/7 15:36:00

    HiI am indianI want to work as a bouncer in macau or as a security guardIF i get job in macau Then can I extend my work visa again?And I want to know minimum how much salary can I get there?Must reply please

    • Daniel :2015/5/11 5:00:00

      Rohit, you can extend your work visa at the Public Security Police Force in Macao, but whether the extension application will be approved remains unknown.

  • ReplyHopeful_star
    2015/4/27 13:29:00

    Hi! I'd like to know how much money do i need to carry with me if i'm planning to stay in a cheap/affordable hotel in Macau while on tour. That includes food. I am from the Philippines by the way. Thank you

    • Vicky :2015/4/27 23:49:00

      It’s required by the Macao Immigration Office that you have at least MOP 5000 in your bank account or at hand, which could prove that you can afford your living in Macao.

  • ReplyAdnan
    2015/4/27 9:55:00

    dear i have a meeting in ZHUHAI , i m a pakistani national and will travel from UAE ...i have UAE residence visa .. profession is Admn. Manager..so please let me know what will be the procedure , i just want only 1 week stay..

    • Bob :2015/4/28

      Adnan, so you are applying for mainland visa, right? If yes, you should get an M type from the embassy or consulate in UAE. First, prepare the following documents, such as your passport, passport copy, an application form, a recently-taken color bare-headed photo, the original and photocopy of your UAE residence permit, an invitation letter from the company holding the meeting, and other document required by the consular office. Then go there to apply for the M type.

  • Replyian
    2015/4/23 16:13:00

    Hi..i am from the philippines. And planning to visit macau to look for a job. will i be allowed to do that? And do you think there is a possibility of getting hired? I am working now as an accountant here in the philippines. Appreciate your response. Thanks!

    • Vivien :2015/4/27 4:26:00

      Ian, you can first go to Macao and find a job within 14 days, so that you do not need the entry permit. After you job is finalized, you can apply for a work permit to stay longer.

  • ReplyMarvil
    2015/4/23 5:54:00

    Hello. can i ask if i can get my 4 year old daughter to stay and study in macau? I will be having my work at Galaxy hotel as Accountant clerk, my brother-in-law is also working there and he has a blue-card. Is it possible that my brother-in-law will be the one to get my daughter?

    • Flora :2015/4/27 4:30:00

      Marvil, I think it's possible. You can apply for a dependant visa for her.

  • Replysajeev
    2015/4/19 9:18:00

    i am an indian,i try to visit macau next month,if i go visit there can i search job?its possible?

    • Nancy :2015/4/27 4:25:00

      Sajeev, as Indian citizens enjoy a free stay for 30 days in Macao, you can first go there. Find a job within the free stay period. Then apply for the work permit with the help of your employer.

  • Replyneil
    2015/4/14 13:51:00

    Hi, to whom it may concern, i am an indian architect with indian passport working in macau for 2 years now on blue card, but the thing is I want to change the company, is it possible to do so by breaking a contract? I have good relation with my employer, what are the documents i need to submit to cancel my blue card properly? Is it true that after cancellation of blue card, one is banned from macau for 6 months? If my new company applies immediately for new work permit, am i not allowed to stay continuously, please help if anyone has any information, or if anyone can help me legally, any agency or law firm? Thanks in advance

    • Cindy :2015/4/19 5:53:00

      Yes, I think it's possible to change the company. However, for detailed information, please contact the Public Security Police Force of Macao.

  • ReplyRhonna Mae Lozano
    2015/3/17 16:24:00

    How many times can I enter Macau to stay for 30 days every entry. I am a Filipina my husband works in Macao. I'm planning to stay in Macao for 6 months with 1 month internal. Is that possible.?

    • Hinda :2015/3/30 22:54:00

      Actually, there is no strict limits for the numbes of your entry, but it cannot be too frequent. Or the immigration will find that and you will be refused to enter. As you can enjoy visa free access for 30 days, you can apply for the "exceptional extension' to stay. You should submit some documents to Foreigners Subdivision of the Immigration Department and the documents include:1. A completed application form; [Note: The forms are available at the respective Subdivision and the website of the Public Security Police Force] 2. Copy of the interested person's valid passport / travel document (bio data page and used inside pages only, and the Arrival Card for the latest entry to Macao) or identification document used for stay in Macao; 3. Document which can confirm the justification for the application (e.g. document of kinship between the interested person and his/her kindred in Macao, medical certificate, Macao identity card of a kindred in Macao, etc.).

    • rhonna mae lozano :2015/4/8 4:34:00

      thank you for your response. my husband applied for a spouse visa for me to stay with him in macau unfortunately it was declined because he is not a skilled worker. he was told that he can file for a petition to reconsider there are no standards for additional documents that he should submit. what other docs should we submit we are planning to write a letter just to say that he has hypertension and that he needs me there to take care of him and infidelity issues of course/ would it be enough?

    • Hinda :2015/4/19 5:45:00

      I think you can have a try but I'm not sure whether it is enough for the application.

  • Replyfarhan aslam butt
    2015/4/8 0:14:00

    Hi i am from Pakistan and I am in China on double entry visa means 90.90days entrys.can i come in Macauon arrival entry? if not plz guide me.looking forward.

    • Manny :2015/4/19 5:32:00

      Farhan, sorry to tell that you can't not get the Macao VOA. You have to apply for it at the Immigration Division of Macao SAR Office in Beijing.

  • ReplyFavourita Eddy Effiom
    2015/4/12 10:22:00

    Hi peeps. Pls is it posible for me a Nigerian to apply for my visa at the border control of Macau, as where I'm touring now in Kenya I can't obtain visa from here as I'm not residence here. Thanks much for any advise in advance

    • Eva :2015/4/19 5:14:00

      I'm sorry, you can't apply for the VOA at the border.

  • Replykaren
    2015/4/10 21:00:00

    Hi! I just wondering if we go in macau with my friend as a tourist what are the requirements? This is our first time trip, we want also to find a job for us it is possible? Thank you :)

    • Betty :2015/4/19 5:16:00

      Karen, are you Filipinos? If yes, you can travel in Macau freely for a stay less than 30 days. You should take a valid passport, an onward or return tickets, and enough money. After your entry, you can find a job there and apply for a work permit with the help of your boss.

  • Replykaye
    2015/4/1 1:33:00

    good day sir/madam, i just want to know if a pakistani citizen needs a visa before entering macau as a tourist only?thank you

    • Kelly :2015/4/1 4:00:00

      Yes, you are right. You need to apply for it through the embassy in Pakistan before travelling to Macao,

    • kaye :2015/4/1 4:08:00

      Are you sure mam? I thought it was modified already, according to a certain website dated 2013 that macao is a visa travel free country for pakistani citizen already.

    • Kelly :2015/4/1 4:14:00

      Ah, I have never heard such news.

    • Kaye :2015/4/1 4:53:00

      Can you please check? since my friend wanted to go in macau this coming 3rd week of April.. I just want an assurance, if its an entry permit free country so that he can buy a ticket. I've seen such article. Thank You!

    • Kelly :2015/4/1 4:54:00

      May there is mistake in the article. The entry permit is really required for Pakistani passport holders.

    • kaye :2015/4/1 5:56:00

      Okay Ms. Kelly, thank you very much for that information. God Bless!

  • Replykulwinder singh
    2015/2/19 22:19:00

    i am indian.i wants to work in macau, please confirm me. how i can enter and work in macau.

    • Ravi :2015/4/1 4:14:00

      Hi Kulwinder,You can come on a 30 days free entry and find a job out here and once you get a job your Employer will apply for you work visa

  • Replysalman wasim
    2015/2/27 5:34:00

    hi i am salman from indian i want to go in macau for job than how can i go for job in macau and what is visa process

    • Katherine :2015/4/1 3:33:00

      As Macau grants a 30-day free stay for Indian passport holders, you can first go to Macau. Then find a job there, and apply for the work permit with the help of your employer.

  • ReplyEla,   Hong Kong, China
    2015/2/23 11:34:00

    Hi I got overstay in macau for 3 days by the year 2013 and wasn't able to pay the charge.is there any possibility that I can still enter macau as tourist

    • Daniel :2015/4/1 3:56:00

      Ela, as the overstaying situation is not very serous, I think it's still possible that you can enter Macau.

  • Replyheni kusniati
    2015/3/10 0:35:00

    hello...im from indonesia,,im working in macau,,my visa last in june 30,2015...but i want resign for my current job,,if my my employer will cut my visa,,how can i get a new visa about 30 day,,same like i come from my country?can i stay in HK in two weeks and go back macau ,with a new visa?...thank u for reply

    • Fenny :2015/3/30 22:41:00

      It is fine to just apply for the visa extenstion at the Foreigners Subdivision of the Immigration Department. The location is Immigration Department Office Building, Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa, Macao. It is fine to stay in HK for some days and head for Macao if you come from your country. According to the regulations, you are exempt from visa for 30 days, both in HK and Macao. Take it easy!

  • Replysleepzawake
    2015/3/3 23:15:00

    Hi im from the Philippines currently working here in Macau and a blue card holder.My passport will expire within 6 months.I go home to the Philippines frequently.I went to the Philippine Consulate here in Macau and they told that I can still enter Macau even if my passport is less than 6 months because I'm already a blue card holder. I'm in doubt though. Anybody had this experience? Thanks.

    • Nick :2015/3/30 22:37:00

      Yes, the officials were right. Although your passport is valid within 6 months, it is fine to just present your "Non-Resident Worker’s Permit" (your blue card) and you can easily enter and leave from Macao.

 First   Previous    1    2    3    4    5    Next  Last