First   Previous    19    20    21    22    23    Next  Last
  • Replyrishabh tiwari   India    Jan. 31, 2012 05:06

i want to come to macau from hong kong..i will be staying in macau for 3 days..do i need to apply for visa??? ..i will be going back to hong kong thereafter to catch my return flight to india..

• Replied by: Kevin   Jan. 31, 2012 17:32

Indian passport holders enjoy 30 days' visa free to Macau, so you don't have to apply for a visa.

• Replyjean   Macau, China    Jan. 30, 2012 18:11

hello,
    can u give me some advicce what should i do,i'm in intered macao last January 1,2012 to get a new visa for china,and today is my last day here in macao i called my agent he told me my passport arrive on february 2 together with a china visa,but i overstay at that time for 2 days.

• Replied by: Ashley   Jan. 30, 2012 19:09

Hi Jean,
      You should have apply the visa earlier. Now there's no other ways but wait for your passport and Chinese visa, and pay for the fine for overstaying two days.
      there will also be a mark on your passport which may bring problems for your next visit to Macau.

• ReplyKapil   India    Jan. 21, 2012 22:21

I am planning to come to Macau for my Honeymoon for 4 days, but will be boarding flight from Singapore, since my first destination is Singapore then from Singapore to Macau, so wanted to know if i need to apply for VISA?

• Replied by: Jay   Jan. 24, 2012 23:37

Hi Kapil,
      you don't need to apply the Macau visa since Indian passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.

• ReplyBakayoko   Malaysia    Jan. 16, 2012 11:49

Hi , I from Malaysia and plan to visit Macau with my wife she is holding a Vietnam passport and having a 5 yrs visa stayIng at Malaysia. Any special document needs during the visa application? If plan to visit hong kong at the same time, then she need to do 2 visa for hong long and Macau?

• Replied by: Larry   Jan. 16, 2012 19:13

it would be easier for her to get the visa if you can also provide your marriage certificate.
      she also need to apply the visa for Hong Kong, which means, yes, she needs two visa for Hong Kong and Macau.

• ReplyNauman   Pakistan    Jan. 15, 2012 23:56

Hi, I have Hong Kong visa for 28 days, 14 days each.
    I would like to visit Macau as well, can i visit Macau in same hong kong visa??

• Replied by: Ben   Jan. 16, 2012 19:11

Hi Nauman,
      you can not visit Macau with the Hong Kong visa, but need to apply a Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan.

• Replyendurance otote   Nigeria    Jan. 14, 2012 14:53

i want a visa

• Replied by: Sally   Jan. 14, 2012 18:59

do you want to apply a Macau visa?
      you need to apply it through the Chinese Embassy or consulate general in your country before you go to Macau.

• Replyno more   Viet Nam    Jan. 13, 2012 04:45

hello, i'm a vietnamese. i'm studying in singapore and having a student card. could i apply the visa macau? if have, i'll do on the application form. where?
    thanks

• Replied by: Carl   Jan. 13, 2012 17:23

Yes, you have to apply for a Macau visa. The application for can be down from the official website of the China Embassy in Singapore.

• ReplyAbbas   Singapore    Jan. 12, 2012 01:18

I am holding Indian passport and working in Singapore. I would like to visit Macau. From your post I have come to know that I don't need visa to enter Macau. But I would like to know that can I visit cities of mainland China from Macau without any other visa.

• Replied by: Carol   Jan. 12, 2012 01:37

You do have to apply for a visa from the visa office of PRC in Macau for your trip to mainland China.

• ReplyTakang   Thailand    Jan. 10, 2012 20:00

I hold a Cameroonian passport with a student visa and re entry visa, do I need a visa to visit my friend in Macau?

• Replied by: Alicia   Jan. 10, 2012 20:17

yes, you need to apply a Macau visa.

• ReplyAyegun Tokunbo Johnson   Nigeria    Jan. 09, 2012 00:27

I am Johnson from Nigeria. I intend to visit my friends in macao in May for two months. How do I go about it. Thanks.

• Replied by: Bing   Jan. 09, 2012 18:20

Hi Johnson,
      you need to apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy or consulate general in Nigeria one month before you go to Macau, but i don't think it is easy for you to get a visa valid for two months.

• ReplyNITYANANDA CHATTERJEE   India    Jan. 08, 2012 00:39

WE WILL GO TO MACAU through ferry service FROM HONGKONG Airport for one day only.let me know VISA FOR MACAU is needed or not.We are Indian Citizen.

• Replied by: Anna   Jan. 08, 2012 18:39

hi,
      you do not need to apply the Macau visa for one day tour in Macau.

• ReplySimon   United Kingdom    Jan. 05, 2012 18:31

Hi miss bonne
    I'm thinking of visiting Macau June 2012
    For 2months will I need to obtain ext visa
    From Chinese embassy here in London u.k
    Thankyou

• Replied by: kevin   Jan. 05, 2012 22:26

You are holding UK passport, right? then you are exempt from visa to Hk for 90 days.

• ReplyBaka   Malaysia    Jan. 05, 2012 10:27

I am Malaysian but my wife is Vietnamese and holding a Vietnam passport but she have a long terms 5years visa to stay at Malaysia. Does she need to apply visa to enter Macau and hong kong?

• Replied by: Carl   Jan. 05, 2012 22:17

Since she are holding a Vietnam passport, she does have to apply for a Macau visa and a Hong Kong visa from the China Embassy or Consulate in Malaysia in advance.

• Replysujan   Nepal    Jan. 04, 2012 11:00

hello.
    i am a student in china, chengdu for 3 years. and in winter vacation i want to go Macao with my Indian friends to visit over my friend who stay in Macao who is a real citizen of Macao.
    i heard indians need NO visa to go.
    what abut Nepalese? if i need visa , how do i get it ..
    please help with this because i really want to meet my friend and see the MAcao..

• Replied by: Emma   Jan. 04, 2012 19:00

the Nepalese need to apply the Macau visa.
      you can post the documents for visa application to the Macau immigration department.

• Replied by: Jack   Jan. 05, 2012 20:20

You may just apply for the Macau visa from the China Embassy in Singapore.

• ReplyAamir   Singapore    Jan. 05, 2012 00:05

Hi I am a Pakistani citizen and a Singapore Permanent Resident based in Singapore. I intend to travel to Macau for short visit. Can you please guide me how and where to apply for visa

• ReplySouvik Ghosh   India    Jan. 03, 2012 05:35

Hi!!!
    From India I don't need visa to Macau for less than 30 days stay but if I want to stay there more what is the maximum duration of tourist visa?
    what amount of money I've to show for the tourist visa more than 30 days form India?

• Replied by: Susan   Jan. 03, 2012 19:41

you can apply the Visa through the Chinese Embassy in India, and state the period you intend to stay in Macau on the application form. the money should be enough for your stay in Macao by visa officer.

• Replylet mel    Jan. 02, 2012 09:40

am Ethiopian with an expired temporary visa over stayed 09 days can i still pay my fine 5000 and fly to Macau and get visa on arrival?

• Replied by: Amanda   Jan. 02, 2012 19:45

hard to say. you may have a try, but you'd better not overstay if they allow you enter Macau this time.

• Replyjeet   Nepal    Dec. 28, 2011 01:46

i am now working in United Arab Emirates but i want doing job in Macau how can i process job for macau ?

• Replied by: Mars   Dec. 28, 2011 19:09

Hi jeet,
      if you want to work in Macau, you need to get an offer from a company in Macau, and apply a work permit/visa for Macau through the Chinese Embassy.

• Replied by: raja ( Pakistan )   Jan. 01, 2012 09:53

hello sir i want 2 visit of macau what me need visa or
      on arrival?

• Replied by: Jimmy   Jan. 01, 2012 21:46

to raja,
      you need to apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan before you go to Macau.

• ReplyDerrick Adu Asare   China    Dec. 27, 2011 00:00

Dear Sir/Madam,
    i am a Ghanaian with a tourist Chinese Visa presently in Beijing China touring,i have also being to Renqiu in Heibei Province, and will soon visit Shenzhen.
    Sir, I wish to visit Macau for Two weeks and i need your help. 15720341344 is my number am currently in Beijing now.
    Thank You as i look forward to hearing from you very very soon.

Best Regard
    Derrick

• Replied by: Tina   Dec. 27, 2011 18:13

Hi Derrick,
      you need to apply Macau visa. if your Chinese tourist visa in a single-entry visa, you can not enter mainland China after your Macau tour, and you should go back to your country directly.
      if you are holding a double or multi-entry Chinese tourist visa, you can re-enter Mainland China from Macau.

• Replyarjun k.c.   Nepal    Dec. 20, 2011 20:37

dear sir, bill
    hello n how u doing? Thank u so much sir 4 ur kind information. I glad to read from u.
    Which web site i should search 4 onlain macao job. Where should i give my resume, Or my bio-data?
    U think why i ask all this question because i wanna be leagual worker in macao.what ever sector i can give my sincer work. Actually here they all give chance for those people who have money to paid extra for agency or relative only but i'm not so rich family to do all this.
    So sir i know u re the person who show me a good path to be a worker in macao.
    Regurds
    arjun

• Replied by: Bill   Dec. 21, 2011 18:04

Hi Arjun k.c.,
      i'm not very familiar with job hunting in Macau, but this website seems to be a nice web. you can have a try:

First   Previous    19    20    21    22    23    Next  Last