Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    18    19    20    21    22    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyManoj Agarwal   India    Mar. 05, 2012 18:24

    Dear Sir,

    We are four in family & Indians & want to visit Macau for 6 day. Do we need apply visa or visa on arrival. What is the cost per person & what are the documents required.

    • Replied by: Hank   Mar. 06, 2012 18:35

      no, you don't need to apply the Macau visa since Indian passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.

  • Replyvinay   India    Mar. 01, 2012 13:29

    sir my self vinay kumar, from india, and sir i already travel to macau more then 5 time's as a tourist,,,,,, now i just want to know if i'll come to macau on tourist visa and if i get the job in macau so is it possiable to change visa categary in macao or i need to leave the port first and apply from india

    • Replied by: celia   Mar. 01, 2012 18:04

      Hi vinay,
      you don't have to leave Macau. you can apply the work permit in Macau if you find a job there.

  • ReplyMd Masudul Alam   Bangladesh    Mar. 01, 2012 06:06




    • Replied by: Tina   Mar. 01, 2012 18:02

      you need to apply the Macau visa through Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh, or you can apply it by posting the documents to the immigration department of Macau.
      now you can not apply it at the port or in hong kong.

  • Replynaveed   Pakistan    Feb. 28, 2012 06:30

    Hi sir,
    i am from pakistan
    i want visit macau for 10 days

    • Replied by: Emma   Feb. 28, 2012 18:51

      you need to apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan before you visit Macau.

  • ReplyAnu   Pakistan    Feb. 27, 2012 09:53

    I am Pakistani citizen. and i am living in Guangzhou China on working visa. I want to visit Macau just for couple of days.
    Can you please tell me procedure to get Macau visa in Guangzhou and what is the relevant Immigration address to contact for visa purpose?

    Kindly let me know the possible way..


    • Replied by: Babala   Feb. 27, 2012 23:09

      hi Anu,
      you can post the application form and required documents to the immigration department in Macau, here is the offical website:

  • Replyreza   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Feb. 26, 2012 22:11

    Dear Sir/ Madam,

    As an iranian tourist in malaysia, can i come and visit Macau? Thanks in advance

    • Replied by: Yoyo   Feb. 27, 2012 22:56

      of course you can visit Macau, but you need to apply a Macau visa.
      you can obtain in through the chinese Embassy in Malaysia.

  • Replyfrank   Singapore    Feb. 25, 2012 18:24

    I am holding Myanmar passport. My travel agent said I can get visa on arrival for Macau but I can't find my country in the VOA list at this page(http://www.warriortours.com/embassy/visa_passport/macau_visa.htm).

    Do I need to apply Macau visa before I go?


    • Replied by: Lisa   Feb. 25, 2012 23:57

      You may be granted an on-arrvival visa of Macau at the Macau airport. Only nationals of Bangladesh, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are required to obtain an entry visa before arriving at Macao.

  • Replysadaat akhtar   India    Feb. 24, 2012 04:27

    hi i am indian citizen, going to macau for three days,i am going frm kolkata to bangkok and my connecting flight is after 5 hrs, so i want to know i have to take thailand, and macau visa in advance or not?

    • Replied by: Bonnie   Feb. 24, 2012 19:58

      you don't need to apply a Macau visa, just your valid passport and round-trip air ticket are fine.
      as for Thailand visa, you need to consult the Thailand Embassy in India.

  • ReplyAnoop   India    Feb. 23, 2012 01:51

    I am a Indian Passport holder and Understand that

    1. I dont need visa if staying in macau and Hongkong for more then 14 Days.

    Just wanted to know is there a rule on re-entry. as I am planning to arrive in Macau from Bangkok and stay for 3 days and go to Hongkong by Ferry and then stay for 2 Days at Hongkong and return to Macau by ferry and fly to Bangkok same night.

    My questions are

    1. Can we re-enter in Macau within 2 days of exiting ?
    2. Is there any restriction of entry in Macau or Honkong for indians through Ferry (Not that we have to come by air only) ?

    help me out with this please.

    Anoop Suri

    • Replied by: Brain   Feb. 23, 2012 18:36

      Hi Anoop,
      1. i think there is no problem for you to entry Macau again as you are going to take a flight. your return air ticket can prove that you will not over stay in Macau.
      2. i have never heard any restriction for Indians to take ferry entery Hong Kong or Macau.

  • ReplyAmit singla   India    Feb. 15, 2012 05:01

    hello ,

    i am overstay in thiland and want to go
    macau ,by paying the fine to thai authorities
    can i go to macau for holiday ?

    • Replied by: Ben   Feb. 15, 2012 18:17

      i think there is no problem if you can prove you will leave Macau within 30 days, like round-trip air tickets or hotel reservation.

  • ReplyVijaya Kumar   Singapore    Feb. 14, 2012 20:58

    We were planning for holiday trip(of 4days) to Macau.
    We hold Indian passports but currently resident of Singapore with Employment Pass.

    Do we need to take a valid visa to Macau?

    • Replied by: Lisa   Feb. 15, 2012 01:55

      Indian passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so you don't need to apply the Macau visa.

  • ReplyOsamah   Pakistan    Feb. 12, 2012 11:50

    I'm Working in Dubai and have Dubai residence visa
    Can we get Macau visa on arrival or I have to apply in advance as I have Pakistan passport??

    If I have a business trip to any Chinese city, can I travel to Macau on weekend via that visa?


    • Replied by: Hank   Feb. 12, 2012 19:46

      You have to apply for a macau visa in advance, since you are holding Pakistan passport. You can enter macau with the visa within its validity at the weekend during your trip to China.

  • ReplyRahul   India    Feb. 12, 2012 07:21

    Hi i m rahul from india. 1 of my best frind workin in a hotel nd i want 2 visit macou. I know as a indian pasport holdr i need nt 4 a visa nd i wi stay with him thn wht docs. I need 2 carry with me along with return tkt. Jst mail me on my given mail id

    • Replied by: Steve   Feb. 12, 2012 19:40

      I think you have to provide your return air ticket and valid passport.

  • ReplyTarun   India    Feb. 10, 2012 23:41

    I want to visit macau, i am indian citizen, however my kids are united states citizen, do we need visa

    • Replied by: Jerry   Feb. 11, 2012 22:22

      Both passport holders of USA and India enjoy 30 days visa free to Macau.

  • ReplyKey   Nigeria    Feb. 08, 2012 10:42

    am from nigerian but study in malaysia i want to go to Macau on holiday how can i aplly for macau visa and what document i need to get before applying the visa and which embassy i need to go to apply that hop to hear from you soon

    • Replied by: Ashley   Feb. 08, 2012 19:33

      you can apply the visa through the Chinese Embassy or consulate in Malaysia.
      as for the documents, you may refer to the above article, in addition, you also need to provide your round-trip air ticket and hotel reservation, your Malaysian visa is also needed.

  • ReplyUMESH   Nepal    Feb. 07, 2012 03:15

    i would like to visit Macau, what is the require document?
    and for nepali national how many days visa would they provide?

    please advice...


    • Replied by: Lisa   Feb. 07, 2012 18:15

      Hi Umesh,
      usually the stay period for a single-entry visa is 14 days.
      as for the required documents, you can find from the above article. in addition, you also need to provide your round-trip air ticket and hotel reservation in Macau.

  • Replykhawaja waseem   Pakistan    Feb. 04, 2012 11:25

    whats requirements for visa before i visit MACAU 10 time pls tell me thanks

    • Replied by: Daniel   Feb. 05, 2012 00:28

      if you are for individual travel, you should submit the following documents to the China Embassy in pakistan to apply for a macau visa:
      1. A completed application form;
      2. Copy of the bio data page and used pages in a valid passport/travel document;
      3. Document of financial status (e.g. bank statement, deposit in savings account, tax payment receipt, employment certificate, etc.);
      4. Document of transportation to Macao and accommodation arrangement (e.g. round-trip air tickets and hotel room reservation receipts, etc.);
      5. Document to prove the purpose of visit (e.g. copy of residence document of the family in Macao, Macao ID card of the family in Macao/document of kinship, etc.);
      6. Inside pages in the travel document which had been used for admission to Macao (if any);
      7. Valid entry visa or residence visa/permit of other countries or regions (if any).

  • ReplyTang Moon Kwe   Myanmar    Feb. 03, 2012 00:04

    I Am working inSingapore and My father come form Myanmar to singapore now. We would like to visit all family to Macau form HK or Singapore. all family passport are Myanmar passport . Can we get visa on arrival in Macau and Hong Kong visa in Air port?

    • Replied by: Frank   Feb. 04, 2012 23:52

      You may get a on arrival visa at the airport of macua, but for Hk visa, you have to apply for it from the China Embassy in Singapore in advance.

  • Replyrama prajapati   Mozambique    Jan. 31, 2012 20:35

    i am rama from nepal i want to visit macao. so where i need to apply for visa? for how many day i will get visa for macao? thnks

    • Replied by: Steve   Feb. 01, 2012 18:44

      You should apply for the Macau visa from the China Embasy in Nepal before your departure. It usually takes one week.

  • ReplyAfridi   China    Jan. 31, 2012 23:04

    i am from Pakistan, i have been living in china for 6 years. i want to visit macau for a couple of days. I visited the shanghai entry and exit department to get the Macau visa, the said i have to go to beijing. i called beijing they had no idea for what i have to do. i called macau they said i can get the visa from Main land China. i have bought a return ticket already not knowingly that i have to go through all this trouble on top of that i have booked a hotel room for four days. i need information or any kind of contact number from which i can get legit information because every body i talk to is giving me half information.
    i cannot go to pakistan to get the visa because that will cost me a lot of time, i want to find out a place in Main Land China where i can get a tourist visa for Macau.
    thanks and regards
    please reply if you know anything about this issue.

    • Replied by: David   Feb. 01, 2012 18:38

      You may try to submit your application to:
      Immigration Division of the Beijing Office of the Government of the HKSAR
      71, Di'anmen Xidajie, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009)
      Telephone Enquiries (852) 2824 6111

 First   Previous    18    19    20    21    22    Next  Last