First   Previous    15    16    17    18    19    Next  Last
  • ReplySHIRLEY   Philippines    May. 10, 2012 05:12

Hi I'm working here at macau in hotel and also my partner is also working in hotel we want to attach my son to our bluecard visa for him to be able to enroll for schooling this september. However his visa is only 20 days left,is it possible he stay here in macau while his waiting for the approval of our application. We will pass his application by this week.

• Replied by: Jen ( Philippines )   Jul. 11, 2012 13:53

hello, i'm girl in the same situation but i'm alone working here in Macau and i would like to attach my son 5 yo from the philippines. Did they accept your request? thanks

• Replied by: Hebe   May. 10, 2012 19:44

yes, it is possible, he can actually apply for an extension for his visa.

• ReplyShis   China    Jul. 06, 2012 23:35

hi,
    i am nepali passport holder with chinese residence visa and i want to travel to macao so wht are the process to get the visa from shanghai as i am in shanghai..so can u give me some detail info ..thanks !!

• Replied by: Henry   Jul. 10, 2012 18:58

you can apply the Macau visa by posting your documents to the Macau immigration department.

• ReplyJully   Macau, China    Jul. 08, 2012 23:20

Hi im jully from Philippines but currently im in Macau now as a tourist. i have 15days left before my 30days visa will expired. Actually im here to seek for a job. Is there any safe agency that can help me to process my working visa here.

• Replied by: Jack   Jul. 09, 2012 19:13

you need to find a job and sign the work contract with your future employer first, and then you can apply the work visa.

• ReplyHlin Hlin thein   Myanmar    Jul. 06, 2012 01:28

Hi I am Hlin Hlin Thein , i am working in Singapore . I am from myanmar. Do I need to apply Macau visa before I arrive Macau or I can get on arrival visa.? Please

• Replied by: Penny   Jul. 06, 2012 19:30

you can get the visa on arrival.

• Replied by: Kina   Jul. 07, 2012 19:34

I'm afraid you have to contact China travel service Hk Limited by 852 2998 7888 for help.

• ReplyAravinth   Sri Lanka    Jul. 04, 2012 03:02

Im a Sri Lankan living in Guangzhou on resident visa. How can i apply for a tourist visa to Macau.

Thanks

• Replied by: Jason   Jul. 04, 2012 19:04

you can post the application forms and supporting documents to the Macau Immigration Department.

• Replyvinod   India    Jul. 02, 2012 06:28

hi, i m vinod indian passport holder.i have my blue card in macau.can i go to japan without visa from macau?

• Replied by: Linda   Jul. 02, 2012 17:57

you need to apply a visa to Japan before your departure.

• Replymurs   Malaysia    Jul. 01, 2012 10:23

i am malaysian pr, just would like to ask..i am malaysian pr has been got offered to work in macao, can i use malaysian coi to work in macao?

• Replied by: frank   Jul. 01, 2012 20:23

If you have been employed by an interprise in Macau, you must apply for a Macau wor visa to enter adn work there.

• ReplyLouise   Malaysia    Jun. 29, 2012 08:01

Hi, me and my son are malaysian passport holders, and my husband is a mauritius passport holder residing in Malaysia, do we need visa to travel to Macau for one week?

Meanwhile, can we travel by ferry from Macau to Hong Kong? Is there any additional visa needed? Thanks.

• Replied by: Kelly   Jun. 29, 2012 19:55

you and your son are not required Hong Kong or Macau visa, but your husband, as a Mauritius passport holder, is required a Macau visa. he can obtain the visa upon arrival in Macau. no Hong Kong visa is required to him.

• ReplyNabin   Nepal    Jun. 25, 2012 20:48

What are the medical examinations conducted by government of macau for employment? I am planning to apply job in Macau. However, I have scar that always on chest x-ray. But it is not TB. If it is shown during x-ray there in Macau, what are the chances that I will be deported from Macau? Please assist.

• Replied by: Polly   Jun. 26, 2012 19:20

there will be no problem if it is not a TB. it would be more convincible if you can provide a recent heath certificate.

• ReplyFitrotun   Indonesia    Jun. 26, 2012 00:14

Fi, indonesia
    hi,i'm working in s'pore,i want go visit macau as a tourist directly from s'pore,did i need visa to go macau.? Thx

• Replied by: Lily   Jun. 26, 2012 19:03

no, you don't need to apply the visa to Macau, since Indonisian passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. but if your trip is longer than 30 days, you need to apply a Macau visa before departure.

• Replygulam abbas   India    Jun. 25, 2012 05:28

i need work visa in Macau can it possible? i am from India, how long period work visa of Macau?

• Replied by: Candy   Jun. 25, 2012 20:23

yes, it is possible, but you need to get a job offer from a Macau company first.

• ReplyShinto   India    Jun. 24, 2012 23:25

Hi...my name is shinto...im an Indian citizen...now working in Qatar as a mobile crane operator..now im really interested to work in Macau...will i get a job in Macau or Hong Kong?..please advice me....with regards...shinto.

• Replied by: Babara   Jun. 25, 2012 20:15

if you want to work in Macau of Hong kong, you should apply a job first, and with the offer provided by your employer can you apply the working permit or visa in MAcau or Hong Kong.

• ReplyRAfeef   Jordan    Jun. 24, 2012 21:54

We are wanting to go to MAcau for a day tour and see a show from Hong Kong. My husnabd is Jordanian, can he get a visa upon arrival to Macau via the ferry from Hong Kong?

• Replied by: Sam   Jun. 25, 2012 20:12

yes, he can obtain the visa upon arrival at Macau.

• ReplyOmran   United Arab Emirates    Jun. 23, 2012 14:20

I am a UAE national do I need visa for Macau or I get it on arrivals

• Replied by: Kevin   Jun. 23, 2012 19:49

You need a visa to Macau, but it can be got on your arrival at Macau airport.

• ReplyC K Loong   Malaysia    Jun. 12, 2012 06:36

i am a citizen of People republic of China working in Malaysia I am planning to visit Shenzen and then Macau. do i need a visa to enter Macau.

• Replied by: carol   Jun. 12, 2012 19:24

you don't need a Maca visa, but you need to apply an entry permit to Macau. you can obtain that through the Chinese Embassy in Malaysia.

• Replyannie   Myanmar    Jun. 11, 2012 22:24

i stay in singapore and i hold spass . My passport is myanmar passport. I will go to Hong Kong on 18 august and want to visit to Macauat that time. Do i need to apply Macau visa. This morning went to your embassy and asked. One of your staff said no need to apply. Please kindly confirm.

• Replied by: Sally   Jun. 12, 2012 19:18

you don't need to apply the visa through the embassy, and you can get the visa upon arrive in Macau.

• Replysoe soe khaing   Myanmar    Jun. 07, 2012 07:17

Do I need to apply vista visa to attend trainin in macau being a myanmar living in Singapore long term permit.

• Replied by: Alicia   Jun. 07, 2012 19:35

yes, you need to apply the Macau visa.

• Replycrizzy   Philippines    Jun. 04, 2012 23:27

hi..i am holding a philippine pasport..and want to travel macau...do i need to get visit visa?if not..then what do i need to enter macau?tnx

• Replied by: Sammy   Jun. 05, 2012 19:40

no, you don't need to apply the visa, flillpino passport holders are allowed to stay in Macau without a visa for 30 days. so just your valid passport and round-trip ticket will be enough.

• Replymarie cris   Philippines    Jun. 04, 2012 23:23

hi sir/ma'am,im from philippines and i am planning to visit macau..how long does it takes for me to aply for a visa?and what are the requirements?and how much for my visa?tnx.

• Replied by: Alicia   Jun. 05, 2012 19:38

Filipino passport holders are exempt from visa to Macau for 30 days, so if your trip is not longer than 30 days, you don't need to apply the visa.
      but if it is more than 30 days, you need to apply the visa through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in the Pilippines. it takes about 4 weeks to process the visa. you can read the above article for the required documents and visa fee.

• ReplyHari   India    Jun. 04, 2012 11:49

Dear sir/madam am indian passport holder am looking a job in macua. i can do any work. please help me someone. i want to arrange money for my mother heart opearation. am really begging you to some one help me please. if you are providing job i will never forget in my life. if any one knows please mail me at (harikrishnahkc@gmail.com)

• Replied by: Rain   Jun. 04, 2012 18:43

Hi Hari,
      you can try some online job hunting websites.

First   Previous    15    16    17    18    19    Next  Last