Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    14    15    16    17    18    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyvinod chawla   India    Aug. 16, 2012 03:32

    hi,this is vinod working as security guard in a casino in macau at present.is it easy to get the visit visa of japan and canada

    • Replied by: Emily   Aug. 16, 2012 19:19

      please consult the consulate general of Japan and Canada in Macau.

  • Replyshub   India    Aug. 13, 2012 08:38

    Hi friends,anyone can help me for extension to stay in Macau,I already apply for visa .I complted nearby 45 days here,in immigration office people nt give extensions to employment reason,nw I'm in big trouble.plplz help me ,I hav only 8 days to stay in Macau.

    • Replied by: Rita   Aug. 13, 2012 19:11

      you have to provide proper reasons that prove you have to stay in Macau if you want to extend your visa.
      if you want to use the employment reason, you have to find a job first, then you can extend your visa.

  • Replyliang qing   Philippines    Aug. 09, 2012 22:06

    it depends upon my visa given by the immigration upon arrival, and also wants to go china, but for all I know no visa needed for me when entering china.


    • Replied by: Hank   Aug. 11, 2012 20:42

      Filipinos don't need a visa to Macau for not more than 30 days, but you do need a visa to mainland China.

  • Replyliang qing   Philippines    Aug. 08, 2012 11:05

    I am a holder of a PRC passport issued from the Philippines, and also living in the Philippines. Do I need to apply for a visa to enter Macao?

    • Replied by: Frank   Aug. 08, 2012 19:51

      How long will you plan to spend in Macau? How about your next destination after Macau?

  • Replyscott asare   Ghana    Aug. 06, 2012 02:02

    i am a Ghanaian national but in the Philippines now, i want to travel to Macau to visit my girlfriend, i want to know if i need visa before traveling or i can get visa on arrival

    • Replied by: Lisa   Aug. 06, 2012 19:22

      you can get the Macau visa upon arrival.

  • Replysoulat Khan   Pakistan    Aug. 03, 2012 13:07

    Hi, I am living in Pakistan and travelling to Hong Kong in a month time, I want to visit Macau as well in lieu of tourism, Is it possible to get the Visit Visa of Macau from Pakistan as I've heard that Hong Kong is very near to Macau. Can you please state the process and doc's required. Thanks

    • Replied by: Vivien   Aug. 03, 2012 20:06

      yes, it is possible to get the Macau visa from the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan.
      you need to prepare your valid passport, a fully completed visa application form which you can download from the official website of Macau Public Security Police, a recently taken passport size photo, the certificate that can prove your finacial status.
      you need to submit the documents to the Chinese Embassy.
      it usually takes a few weeks to obtain the visa, so you'd better apply it now.

  • Replymali   Macau, China    Aug. 01, 2012 22:40

    hello!!i stay in macau overstayed 1 month and i want to surrender at the immigration.will they put me in jail?how many years i will be banned not allowed to enter macau?

    • Replied by: James   Aug. 02, 2012 20:13

      you will not be put into jail, but you have to pay the penalty.
      usually you can reenter Macau after at least 1 year.

  • ReplyTej Limbu   Nepal    Aug. 01, 2012 03:24

    Dear sir/ Madam

    I am Nepali from Kathmandu. I have applied for work permit to work in Macau for the post of security guard which I applied through the manpower agency in Nepal and agency says visa will be get from Chinese Embassy with valid period of 2 years. But I scared some times agency fail to work in his business and people get trouble in overseas so, I would like to know about this matter. How to check original or duplicate visa of Macau? For the first time when entry in Macau, entry with visit visa or work permit visa? And how long validity of this visa?

    I greatly appreciate for your kind of help in this matter.

    Thank you.

    • Replied by: Tina   Aug. 01, 2012 19:43

      you can have your visa checked at the Chinese embassy. there is no problem if the visa is get from the Chinese Embassy.
      if you have already get a job offer in Macau, you can enter with the work permit.
      the visa has the same validity as your work contract.
      you can consult the Macau immigration department for detailed information

  • ReplyArka   India    Jul. 27, 2012 09:36

    Hey, I am an Indian,an Macau based architectural office accepted to employ me as a trainee architect for my academic internship for 4 months.They are saying to come to Macau and join the firm now and they are applying for my Visa.My question is it possible?What are the documents I need to show at the airport while entering Macau of I dont have any documents.I will be carrying MOP 5000,passport and a document from the employer about my accomodation they are providing.My return tickets are of December 2012...Kindly help

    • Replied by: Sally   Jul. 27, 2012 19:20

      yes, it is possible. as long as you are sure the company is legal.
      as an Indian passport holders, you are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so you can go to Macau first and then apply the visa for the 4 months intership.
      the documents you mentioned are enough.

  • ReplyKeng   Philippines    Jul. 26, 2012 02:40

    Hi! I'm from the Philippines. I am planning to travel in Macau and drop by as well in Guangzhou for shopping. Do i need to provide a visa going to Guangzhou? do they provide visa upon arrival? Thank You!

    • Replied by: Kate   Jul. 26, 2012 02:52

      you need to apply a visa to Mainland China if you want to visit Guangzhou. and you can not get the visa upon arrival.

  • Replykath   Philippines    Jul. 24, 2012 00:01

    Hi I'm Kathrina from the Philippines,

    I would like to know if its possible to come to Macau and find an employer there for example in a hotel, or do i really have to have employer first before coming and working there..


    • Replied by: Amanda   Jul. 24, 2012 19:11

      as an Filipino passport holder, you are allowed to stay in Macau free of visa up to 30 days, so you can go to Macau first and then find a job. but you have to apply the work permit before you start to work.

  • Replyprincess   Philippines    Jul. 23, 2012 02:32

    hi im a girl from philippines i would like to ask if its still possible for me to enter macau after overstaying for 8 months and if not how long will i be banded?thank u so much hope someone can answer this...

    • Replied by: Jim   Jul. 23, 2012 19:33

      you have overstayed for 8 months? did you pay for the penalty?
      i think the Macau immigration must have your name in record and your passport was marked. so you'd better not go now.

  • ReplyAce   Philippines    Jul. 20, 2012 11:01

    Hi, I'm Ace from the Philippines. My friends & I are planning to visit Macau on October/November just for 4 days vacation via Hong Kong. We are going to stay in Macau during the visit. What travel documents do we need and do we need Visa? Where can we get one?

    • Replied by: Gina   Jul. 20, 2012 20:26

      no, you don't need to apply the visa, just your valid passport, return air ticket and voucher of hotel reservation are fine.

    • Replied by: Ace ( Philippines )   Jul. 20, 2012 22:01

      Thank you very much

  • ReplyOsariemen   Nigeria    Jul. 20, 2012 08:40

    Im a nigerian national lives in Japan, I will visit Hongkong for 4 days and would like to spend a day in Macau, can I apply a visit vis a to Macau from Hongkong?
    I tried applying Macau visa here in Japan but my application is with them for 5 weeks and they don't give visa yet.
    i hope you could help me, so I could prepare necessary documents.
    Thank you

    • Replied by: Babara   Jul. 20, 2012 20:24

      you can not get the Macau visa in Hong Kong, since you have already submit the application, you need to wait.
      it usually takes 4 or 5 weeks to apply the Hong Kong or Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy.

  • Replyvinod   India    Jul. 19, 2012 05:36

    can i travel to japan and canada without visa,with my blue card because i m in macau presently.

    • Replied by: James   Jul. 19, 2012 19:40

      i don't think it is possible, you probably need to apply the visa for both Japan and Canada.

  • ReplyTej Limbu   Nepal    Jul. 17, 2012 03:06

    Hi, I am Nepali passport holder and i would like to work in Macau, so how can i proceed for work permit? If we get work permit how long can be extend it?

    I could be appreciate for your information.

    Thank you.

    • Replied by: Remond   Jul. 17, 2012 19:23

      you should first find a job in Macau and sign work contract with your future employer; then your employer would get the employment approval documents from the Macau authorities for you, and you can apply the work permit with those documents.
      the work permit has the same validity as your work contract.

  • Replyfirozakhter   India    Jul. 13, 2012 20:48

    Mam tis is Firoz from India as I know that Indian get on arrival visa for macau, if i want work in Macau after getting selected from any hotel what should I do.

    • Replied by: David   Jul. 14, 2012 23:32

      After you get an offer in Macau, you can apply for a Macau work visa from the Macau immigration office to work in Macau.

  • Replynhok francisco   Philippines    Jul. 13, 2012 00:23

    Hi, i am a local from the Philippines and planning to visit Macau sometime this September. I just want to ask if i am a tourist in Macau can I also go and tour to Hongkong from Macau, without any entry visa? Is it open for Filipino tourist in Macau to take a ferry boat to Hongkong? Thank you.

    • Replied by: Tina   Jul. 13, 2012 19:07

      There's no problem for you to visit Hong Kong without a visa, because Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days.

  • ReplyTUHIN BASU   India    Jul. 10, 2012 23:20


    • Replied by: Lisa   Jul. 11, 2012 20:05

      Indian passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so you don't need to apply the visa to Macau.

  • Replypuneet   India    Jul. 10, 2012 08:57

    lam indian pasport holder i want t to ask u dat i
    already spend 40 days in macau.knw am in singapore om visit pas,i want to spend some more days in macaui so plz let me conforme dat do i get 30 days
    entry or les then 30 days,

    • Replied by: Amy   Jul. 10, 2012 18:55

      40 days in Macau? which means you overstayed last time?
      some times those who have the records of overstaying will be banned from entering.

    • Replied by: Puneet ( India )   Jul. 11, 2012 20:00

      Hi DEAR,
      I was not overstayed last tym,i exit the macau when my visa finsished 30days then i again aply for more 20 days and i got1 month entry again from china border, after getting one month visa again i just spend 10 days and went singapore,knw am again planning to come over there so plz gve me the answer in proper manner.
      with regards,

    • Replied by: Amy   Jul. 11, 2012 20:03

      oh, i see.
      i think you can get the 30 days when you enter Macau this time.

 First   Previous    14    15    16    17    18    Next  Last