Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    13    14    15    16    17    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyEzat   Syrian Arab Republic    Oct. 15, 2012 01:36

    Hi i m now in Malaysia and i like to visit Macau with my family for few days during my trip do i need to apply visa from embassy or i can get it on arraival?
    Thank you

    • Replied by: Sandy   Oct. 15, 2012 18:59

      you can get the visa upon arrival.

  • Replysanjeev   India    Oct. 14, 2012 18:37

    if an Indian passport holder having chinese L visa has to apply for seperate visa for Hongkong ?

    • Replied by: Jackie   Oct. 14, 2012 19:34

      How long will you stay in Hk? Indian passport holders are free of visa to Hk for 14 days.

    • Replied by: sanjeev ( India )   Oct. 15, 2012 07:32

      thanks dear jackie

  • Replymamta   Nepal    Oct. 09, 2012 23:22

    I'am Nepali Passport holder.My husband work in china last 3 years.How can i apply visa for china?

    • Replied by: Vivien   Oct. 10, 2012 20:15

      you can apply the Chinese visa through the Chinese Embassy in your country.
      if you go to China just for a short visit, apply an L visa. but if you plan to stay for a while with your husband, you can apply for a Z visa, which need the invitation letter from your husband's company.

  • Replyjeevan joseph   Qatar    Oct. 09, 2012 01:03

    hi, this is jeevan here. i am an indian having indian passport and holding a valid QATAR residence permit. i want to visit the canton fair which will be held in china. can i get a visa on arrival. i will be traveling from qatar and back to qatar.

    • Replied by: Anna   Oct. 09, 2012 19:25

      you have to apply the Chinese visa before you arrive in China.
      you can obtain the visa through the Chinese Embassy in Qatar.
      usually it is better for you to apply the visa one month prior to your departure.

  • ReplyBec   Australia    Oct. 03, 2012 06:33

    Hi, I am Australian and will be travelling to Macau on the 11th November 2012, I bought a return ticket which will be returning from Macau to Australia on the 10th January 2013.

    I will be travelling from Macau to Taiwan on the 19th November 2012 and returning back to Macau on the 9th January 2013, to then get on next day's flight back to Australia.

    Do I need a visa for Macau at all?

    Thank you, a bit confused..

    • Replied by: Hank   Oct. 08, 2012 00:36

      no, you don't need to apply the Macau visa.

  • ReplyShan   Hong Kong, China    Jul. 19, 2012 16:38

    Hi Dear, i want to know , is there in macau have pakistani consulate r embassy ? ( mbassy of pakistan in macau ) ? Thanks

    • Replied by: Anna   Jul. 19, 2012 19:51

      no, there isn't.
      The Pakistan Embassy in China is located in mainland China.

    • Replied by: Fiona   Oct. 08, 2012 00:18

      To Jhoi,
      you can try, but i heard it is also difficult for foreigners to get a job in Macau.
      Good Luck!

    • Replied by: Jhoi ( Philippines )   Sep. 29, 2012 08:42

      Hi! in jhoi from philippines 21yrs old., ii am here in sg last sept.8,2012 as tourist n at da same time looking for a job here..but unfortunately i was not able to get a job here., because dey are very strick to does foreigners., just want to ask it is possible or do i have a chance to get a job n work in macau as my age 21 n only tourist/ i can be a walk in applicant..?? i am a grad.of Hrm., thanks n godbless

  • Replylolo70   China    Sep. 26, 2012 02:51

    I'm french and us citizen and will work in macau,my girlfriend is philipine and we have a baby of 7 month,we are not married how can my girlfriend get a visa as we are not married and live in macau together any idea is appreciate,thank you

    • Replied by: Grace   Sep. 26, 2012 19:10

      you mean how can your girlfriend get a Macau visa?
      as a Filipino passport holder, she is exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.but if she want to live with you and your baby in Macau for a longer period, you'd better get registered first and then it is easy for her to get the Macau visa since you, as her legal husband, will work in Macau.
      if your baby was born in Macau, then she can apply the visa to Macau as the mother of your kid.

  • ReplyMariam Jaber   Kuwait    Sep. 19, 2012 01:35

    Dear all,

    Greetigns from Kuwait!

    I have a client that is cerrying a kuwaiti Passport and his stay will be 6 Day and
    5 nights will he be needing a VISA ???

    Please i would like an urgent reply back before the airline and hotels gets to be canceled ??

    • Replied by: Candy   Sep. 19, 2012 19:57

      no, your client does not need to apply the Macau visa, since Kuwaiti passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.

  • Replycassy   Philippines    Sep. 17, 2012 04:09

    stay in hongkong for 2 days then going to macau for another 2 days.. do i need to get visa?

    • Replied by: Brain   Sep. 17, 2012 19:45

      no, you do not need to apply the visa to Hong kong or Macau.

  • ReplyAspa   Malaysia    Sep. 01, 2012 05:57

    hi, i am currently in malaysia on a Nigeria passport, just for 30 days. I am planning to spend a week in Macau out of my 30 days and i have my return ticket back to nigeria. I love to visit macau just for a week before i return to Nigeria. Macau is a beautiful country. What can i do to travel from here in malaysia to macau, thanks.

    • Replied by: Bruce   Sep. 01, 2012 19:11

      You may try to apply for a Macau visa from the local china Embassy or consulate, since Nigeria passport holders are not able to get a visa on your arrival at Macau.

  • ReplyAD   Hong Kong, China    Aug. 28, 2012 04:19

    Hi, we are currently visiting Hong Kong on a Pakistani passport. We applied for a dual entry Hong Kong visa because we wanted to visit China for few days & return home from Hong Kong & it was approved. Unfortunately, we went to China Resource Building today & found out that we are not eligible to apply for Chinese visa in Hong Kong.. Is it possible to get a Macau Visa in Hong Kong on a Pakistani passport?

    • Replied by: Kelly   Aug. 28, 2012 18:52

      Pakistani passport holders should apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in their country before embarking to Macau.

    • Replied by: AD ( Hong Kong, China )   Aug. 29, 2012 01:21

      Thanx.. Will keep in mind for future references..

  • Replytunde   Monaco    Aug. 25, 2012 20:29

    am from nigeria, i just got 3 month social visa to malaysia.and i which to travel from malaysia to macau.how can i get visa from malaysia to macau.

    • Replied by: Bruce   Aug. 26, 2012 19:41

      You should apply for a macau visa fromt the China emabssy in Nigeria before your trip.

  • Replytinuke   Nigeria    Aug. 25, 2012 05:46

    am from nigeria,how can i get visa from nigeria to macau

    • Replied by: David   Aug. 25, 2012 19:16

      You may just apply for a Macau isa from the China embassy in Nigeria.

  • Replyniranjan Bhandari   Macau, China    Aug. 23, 2012 22:07

    Dear fren can you suggest me about my question:
    1)I work in macau and i wana bring my wife here and i want hereto stay with me.how long can she stay with me without blue card.
    2)what document does she require to apply for visa in Nepal

    • Replied by: Ben   Aug. 24, 2012 19:48

      you can apply a stay permit as the accompanying family member of the non-resident worker.
      with that permit, she can stay with you till your stay permit expires or your work contact ends.
      or she can apply a Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in Nepal, which allows her to stay 14 days.

      if she go to Macau as your family member, she need to submit:
      1. A completed application form;
      2. Copy of the bio data page of her passport;
      3. A copy of the approval letter (i.e. notification letter of granting “Special Authorization to Stay” to the non-resident worker's reuniting family).

      if she go to Macau as a tourist and stay for a short period, she need to submit:
      copy of her passport and visa application form, and also
      bank statement, deposit in savings account, tax payment receipt, employment certificate which can prove her finicial status;
      round-trip air tickets and vouvher of hotel room reservation;

  • ReplyRick   United Kingdom    Aug. 23, 2012 20:27

    Hi, I'm hoping somebody can help me... I am a uk resident who was staying in Macau. I overstayed my visa by quite a while (7 weeks), it was completely accidental as I travelled to hong kong for a few days in-between my trip and assumed I had been given a new stamp (which i hadn't). I was told upon departing that I was banned for 1 year but was originally planning on going back in a few weeks.

    Could somebody please tell me whether there is anything I can do to revoke this ban and if so, how would i go about it?


    • Replied by: Peter   Aug. 24, 2012 19:23

      Hi Rick,
      there's no way to revoke the ban, since the Macau immigration deparment must have your name in record, so I think you can only go back to Macau after one year.

  • Replykhurram   Pakistan    Aug. 22, 2012 00:28

    HI sir i am pakistan national and i want to go in macau
    how i can proceed it plz guide me

    • Replied by: Emma   Aug. 22, 2012 18:47

      you need to apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan.
      as for the required documents, please read the above article.

  • Replynerissa ramirez   Philippines    Aug. 20, 2012 20:11

    Hello... I am from philippines and i am currently working here in macau. My passport will expire on january 2013. So, 4 months to go. I am planning to have a 1 week vacation to philippines. Can i still travel even my passport expires after 4 months?

    • Replied by: Ashley   Aug. 21, 2012 19:30

      i think there's no problem, but remember to renew your passport after this vacation.

  • Replysatyanchhetri    Aug. 19, 2012 23:21

    hello, is there any agent who can find job for me in Macau

    • Replied by: Sasha   Aug. 20, 2012 02:55

      there are a lot, but be cautious that there are many illegal agents. So pay attention to those who are extremely "warm and kind-hearted".

  • Replysatyanchhetri    Aug. 15, 2012 19:16

    i am a nepalese passport holder and i have hongkong permanent residence also but i want to work in Macau. please let me know how to apply for the working visa.

    • Replied by: Nancy   Aug. 15, 2012 19:46

      you have to find a job in Macau and then sign the word contrat with your future employer. your employer then will get the suppliment documents for you, and you can apply the work visa.

    • Replied by: satyanchhetri   Aug. 16, 2012 19:43

      Dear nancy, Thankyou so much for the information and please tell me that do i have to go to Macau first and than find job later and how can i apply for the visa to enter Macau.

    • Replied by: Polly   Aug. 16, 2012 19:56

      you don't need a visa to enter Macau if you are holding a Hong Kong Identity Card, Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card or Re-entry Permit.
      after you find a job, you can apply the work visa in Macau.

  • ReplySusan   Philippines    Aug. 16, 2012 05:11

    Hi, I'm a taiwan passport holder born in the Philippines. I'm going to Macau in Nov for 5d/4n tour, plane ticket is roundtrip. Where do i apply for a Macau visa & what are the requirements? If I want to go to Hongkong for a day & return to macau, do i need two entry permits & do i also need another visa to enter HK? thanks

    • Replied by: Jack   Aug. 16, 2012 19:44

      you need to apply the Hong Kong and Macau entry permit through the airline company. you need a double-entry permit if you go to Hong Kong and then return to Macau. for detailed information, please consult the airline companies.

 First   Previous    13    14    15    16    17    Next  Last