Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First   Previous    13    14    15    16    17    Next  Last
  • Replyvijay hamal,   Japan
    2012/11/1 18:51:00

morning sir. its me vijay hamal,citizen of nepal. and i am in japan in student visa.i want to go macau for 2 or 3 days to meet my relatives.could it possibale? plz send me your reply in nothingtogain23@yahoo.com

• rita :2012/11/1 19:40:00

yes, it is possible. but you have to obtain a Macau visa in advance through the Chinese Embassy in Japan.

• ReplyMac donald legaspi,   Philippines
    2012/11/1 16:34:00

Where can i get working permit and how? After i got there in macau as tourist visa? Tnk you and god bless...

• Anne :2012/11/1 19:38:00

after you find a job, your employer will assist you to apply the work permit through the local authorities in Macau.

• ReplyMac donald,   Philippines
    2012/10/30 20:36:00

Hi sir im mac from the philippines and i want to work in macau as a room attendant in hotel, is it possible to go in macau as tourist and after that i wil lfind a job? Thank you so much..

• Henry :2012/10/31 19:58:00

yes, it is possible.
      but remember that you can not work without a working permit.

• ReplyAhmad,   Pakistan
    2012/10/16 4:59:00

Hi Dear Sir/Madam,
    please guide me how can i get the tourist visa for macau and where i have to apply.
    Ahmad From Pakistan

• Bill :2012/10/16 20:04:00

you can apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan.

• ReplyAshraf mohammad,   India
    2012/10/23 3:46:00

hi i am Ashraf i have hol indian passport i want job maca so any parson help me how i can apply jo for macau my email id ashraf98310@yahoo.in

• Replybukhari,   Pakistan
    2012/9/23 21:36:00

hi i am from pakistan and working and living in beijing. I have a Z work Visa for mainland china and i also have work visa Hong Kong ID for one year. I want to go to macau. can somebody guide me that where i should apply for macau visa in Beijing. Pakistan national need visa for macau. i ma unable to find macau embassy or consule office in beijing.

• Hank :2012/9/24 19:22:00

you can apply the Macau visa by post, sending the application form and supporting documents to the Immigration Department of Macau directly.

• Babar ( Pakistan ) :2012/10/18 1:52:00

Dear Bukhari,Pakistanies, holding Hong Kong ID card can visit macau without visa for 30 days.You can also apply Macau visa from the Office of the Commisioner of the Ministery of Foreign Affairs of China in Hong Kong or from Public Security Bureau in Beijing.

• Replyroselle,   Hong Kong, China
    2012/10/16 21:26:00

hi im roselle working in hongkong i have friend visit hongkong she is philippine passport holder the immigration gave her 14 days visa and on her 13th days she going to macau and she got 30 days visa.my question is if her macau visa finish it is possible she can come back to hongkong again?thanks

• Susan :2012/10/17 18:58:00

yes, it is possible.

• Replyrina,   Indonesia
    2012/10/16 19:04:00

Dear/sir mam i working in hk before but now i stay in indonesia.i need working in macau but i dont like find agent in indonesia because i must pay agency 8 month salary.if i go macau n find employer from there how. thank you

• Amanda :2012/10/16 20:16:00

what is your nationality? what passport are you holding?
      if you hold an Indonesia passport, you are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. so you can go to Macau and find a job, and then apply the work visa. but the processing time of the work visa is very long, so you may need to get back to your country during that period, and go back to Macau after your work visa is ready.

• ReplySuraj Guha,   India
    2012/10/16 1:06:00

I am an Indian working in malaysia with a valid Indian passport.
    I will be travelling with my parents to Macau and stay there from 24th October to 27th October. After that I will be in HK from 27th to 30th October.
    Can you please let me know what all documents do we need to carry for MO and HK?

• Amanda :2012/10/16 19:57:00

your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, and hotel reservation.

• ReplyEzat,   Syrian Arab Republic
    2012/10/15 1:36:00

Hi i m now in Malaysia and i like to visit Macau with my family for few days during my trip do i need to apply visa from embassy or i can get it on arraival?

• Sandy :2012/10/15 18:59:00

you can get the visa upon arrival.

• Replysanjeev,   India
    2012/10/14 18:37:00

if an Indian passport holder having chinese L visa has to apply for seperate visa for Hongkong ?

• Jackie :2012/10/14 19:34:00

How long will you stay in Hk? Indian passport holders are free of visa to Hk for 14 days.

• sanjeev ( India ) :2012/10/15 7:32:00

thanks dear jackie

• Replymamta,   Nepal
    2012/10/9 23:22:00

I'am Nepali Passport holder.My husband work in china last 3 years.How can i apply visa for china?

• Vivien :2012/10/10 20:15:00

you can apply the Chinese visa through the Chinese Embassy in your country.
      if you go to China just for a short visit, apply an L visa. but if you plan to stay for a while with your husband, you can apply for a Z visa, which need the invitation letter from your husband's company.

• Replyjeevan joseph,   Qatar
    2012/10/9 1:03:00

hi, this is jeevan here. i am an indian having indian passport and holding a valid QATAR residence permit. i want to visit the canton fair which will be held in china. can i get a visa on arrival. i will be traveling from qatar and back to qatar.

• Anna :2012/10/9 19:25:00

you have to apply the Chinese visa before you arrive in China.
      you can obtain the visa through the Chinese Embassy in Qatar.
      usually it is better for you to apply the visa one month prior to your departure.

• ReplyBec,   Australia
    2012/10/3 6:33:00

Hi, I am Australian and will be travelling to Macau on the 11th November 2012, I bought a return ticket which will be returning from Macau to Australia on the 10th January 2013.

I will be travelling from Macau to Taiwan on the 19th November 2012 and returning back to Macau on the 9th January 2013, to then get on next day's flight back to Australia.

Do I need a visa for Macau at all?

Thank you, a bit confused..

• Hank :2012/10/8 0:36:00

no, you don't need to apply the Macau visa.

• ReplyShan,   Hong Kong, China
    2012/7/19 16:38:00

Hi Dear, i want to know , is there in macau have pakistani consulate r embassy ? ( mbassy of pakistan in macau ) ? Thanks

• Anna :2012/7/19 19:51:00

no, there isn't.
      The Pakistan Embassy in China is located in mainland China.

• Jhoi ( Philippines ) :2012/9/29 8:42:00

Hi! in jhoi from philippines 21yrs old., ii am here in sg last sept.8,2012 as tourist n at da same time looking for a job here..but unfortunately i was not able to get a job here., because dey are very strick to does foreigners., just want to ask it is possible or do i have a chance to get a job n work in macau as my age 21 n only tourist/ i can be a walk in applicant..?? i am a grad.of Hrm., thanks n godbless

• Fiona :2012/10/8 0:18:00

To Jhoi,
      you can try, but i heard it is also difficult for foreigners to get a job in Macau.
      Good Luck!

• Replylolo70,   China
    2012/9/26 2:51:00

I'm french and us citizen and will work in macau,my girlfriend is philipine and we have a baby of 7 month,we are not married how can my girlfriend get a visa as we are not married and live in macau together any idea is appreciate,thank you

• Grace :2012/9/26 19:10:00

you mean how can your girlfriend get a Macau visa?
      as a Filipino passport holder, she is exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.but if she want to live with you and your baby in Macau for a longer period, you'd better get registered first and then it is easy for her to get the Macau visa since you, as her legal husband, will work in Macau.
      if your baby was born in Macau, then she can apply the visa to Macau as the mother of your kid.

• ReplyMariam Jaber,   Kuwait
    2012/9/19 1:35:00

Dear all,

Greetigns from Kuwait!

I have a client that is cerrying a kuwaiti Passport and his stay will be 6 Day and
    5 nights will he be needing a VISA ???

Please i would like an urgent reply back before the airline and hotels gets to be canceled ??

• Candy :2012/9/19 19:57:00

no, your client does not need to apply the Macau visa, since Kuwaiti passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.

• Replycassy,   Philippines
    2012/9/17 4:09:00

stay in hongkong for 2 days then going to macau for another 2 days.. do i need to get visa?

• Brain :2012/9/17 19:45:00

no, you do not need to apply the visa to Hong kong or Macau.

• ReplyAspa,   Malaysia
    2012/9/1 5:57:00

hi, i am currently in malaysia on a Nigeria passport, just for 30 days. I am planning to spend a week in Macau out of my 30 days and i have my return ticket back to nigeria. I love to visit macau just for a week before i return to Nigeria. Macau is a beautiful country. What can i do to travel from here in malaysia to macau, thanks.

• Bruce :2012/9/1 19:11:00

You may try to apply for a Macau visa from the local china Embassy or consulate, since Nigeria passport holders are not able to get a visa on your arrival at Macau.

• ReplyAD,   Hong Kong, China
    2012/8/28 4:19:00

Hi, we are currently visiting Hong Kong on a Pakistani passport. We applied for a dual entry Hong Kong visa because we wanted to visit China for few days & return home from Hong Kong & it was approved. Unfortunately, we went to China Resource Building today & found out that we are not eligible to apply for Chinese visa in Hong Kong.. Is it possible to get a Macau Visa in Hong Kong on a Pakistani passport?

• Kelly :2012/8/28 18:52:00

Pakistani passport holders should apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in their country before embarking to Macau.

• AD ( Hong Kong, China ) :2012/8/29 1:21:00

Thanx.. Will keep in mind for future references..

First   Previous    13    14    15    16    17    Next  Last