Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    12    13    14    15    16    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyenu   India    Nov. 30, 2012 01:31

    Hi, I want to visit Macau I know I don't need any visa but can I get work visa without returning back to my country(India) I want to go there and if I got job work there if not return back. Is there possibility I get visa after visiting there ? One of my friend said I can do this but I think it is not possible. Need help with that. Please tell me in details. Thanks.

    • Replied by: Lisa   Nov. 30, 2012 17:46

      it is possible for you to get a work visa if you find a job in Macau.
      once you get sign the contract with your employer, your employer will get the employment agreement document from Macau authorties for you, and then you can start to apply the work visa.

  • Replynellyalvaro   Philippines    Nov. 29, 2012 17:37

    good day!
    My last visa in gz china is on dec.20
    ,do u have any information or agent in hkg to renew my visa or in macao either,im filipina and planning to work gz again for 2yrs.
    Best regards and thank you!

    • Replied by: Polly   Nov. 29, 2012 18:24

      you mean you are working in guangzhou now?
      is your employer planning continue your contract or do you find other job?
      without a work contract, you can not renew your work visa.
      if you have the documents, you can just renew it in Guangzhou.

  • ReplyParas Dahal   China    Nov. 28, 2012 01:34

    I am a Nepali citizen possessing a Z(working visa ) and staying in Shanghai. I plan to visit macau for few days as tourist but the problem is I am not getting any idea where do i apply for visa in China itself. Is it mandatory for me to go back to Nepal and apply the visa?

    • Replied by: Sara   Nov. 29, 2012 18:21

      no, you don't have to go back to Nepal. just post your visa application documents to the Macau immigration department directly.

  • Replykamal   Nepal    Nov. 27, 2012 06:54

    hello i am from nepal and currently undergoing military training at Nanjing Army Command College at China and i want to get visa for macau but where to apply from here

    • Replied by: James   Nov. 27, 2012 17:15

      you can apply the Macau visa by posting your documents to the Macau immigration department.

  • ReplyHelen Yu   China    Nov. 25, 2012 09:07

    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am planning a short holiday to Macau in Jan 2013, I am holding Chinese passport and Singapore Long term employment pass, may I know if I need to apply a Tourist Visa before my holiday? I am departing from Singapore for Macau and departing Macau for either Hong Kong or back to Singapore (I have tourist visa to HK). Please advice, thanks very much.
    Helen Yu

    • Replied by: George   Nov. 25, 2012 18:29

      You'd better apply for a Macau entry permit in case any unexpected trouble at the entry port.

    • Replied by: Helen ( China )   Nov. 25, 2012 18:47

      Thank you Geroge.

  • Replyroshan thapa   Nepal    Nov. 22, 2012 02:45

    Dear Sir/Madam,
    Hi, i am from kathmandu Nepal. I just want apply in hotels for the job in culinary department. Previously, i do have about 6 months training in hotels.
    so, i just want to know how can i apply for the job wheather i have to go with the agent or is there any other way to apply. if i had to go with the agents how can i find the trustee agents. Please let me know
    waiting for your reply

    • Replied by: Emma   Nov. 22, 2012 18:01

      there are too many unqualified agents, so my suggestion is that you can select some hotels by yourself throuh internet or other ways. then contact the HR department of the hotels directly, but not through agents.
      after you get the job offer, can you apply the work permit/visa to Macau.

  • ReplyDEYAB AL JARBAA    Nov. 20, 2012 03:41


    • Replied by: Tina   Nov. 20, 2012 17:02

      where are you from? what passpost are you holding?
      people from some countries are exempt from Macau visa with certain period, and visitors from most countries can get the Macau visa upon arrival, but visitors from Bangladesh, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are required to obtain a Macau visao before arriving in Macau.

    • Replied by: deyab aljarbaa ( Qatar )   Nov. 20, 2012 21:46

      im from Qatar holding a qatari pasport, at present im here in thailand and i wanted to visit macau as tourist.I tried to ask the china embassy here in bangkok but they dont know about visa on arrival policy..Can you give you help me what will i do? thank you..mam/sir

    • Replied by: Lisa   Nov. 21, 2012 18:06

      you can get the Macau visa on arrival.

  • Replyfarhan khan   India    Nov. 18, 2012 13:16

    hello sir
    please reply of my question in my email....i would like to ask you that...i am an Indian n holding Indian passport..presently working in Saudi Arab n latter i will go to my vacation in India...but i have plan to visit Macau for 10 days during my vacation....and fortunately i have one friend there in Macau also...so could you please tell me how to reach there n how to get visa for Macau ...as my friend told me he will send me supporting letter from Macau so no need visa..is it true ? or still i have to visit china embassy in Delhi...please reply me soon of my answer..i will wait for u...thanks

    • Replied by: Coco   Nov. 18, 2012 17:17

      In fact, Indian passport holders enjoy a 30-day visa free duration to Macau.

  • Replysaranya   Hong Kong, China    Nov. 17, 2012 08:06

    Dear Sir,
    Am a Hong Kong resident,Holding an Indian passposrt.My In-law was here for 14days on arrival visa but we applied 90days tourist visa for her..its approved now
    so whther she need to go to Macau and reenter back with her 90 days tourist visa?In that case whther she can go to macau and return back with in 2 hrs whether it is acceptable?
    Or Is there any chance without going to macau she can stay with her 90 days visa?
    Please Advise

    • Replied by: Peter   Nov. 17, 2012 18:14

      To get the most exact answer, please contact the immigration office of Hk where you get the visa for her.

  • Replymamta   Nepal    Oct. 16, 2012 09:01

    I have nepali passport,my husband indian citizen and work china in last 3 year.how can i apply for visa and process to applying chinese visa holding nepali passport?

    • Replied by: rina ( Indonesia )   Nov. 05, 2012 07:33

      i from indonesia so i holding indinesia passport.so if i going to macau i think from immigratian indonesia/macau ask me something.i mean from airport so what i tell them ? thanks

    • Replied by: Andy   Oct. 16, 2012 20:11

      is your husband still working in China and holding a work visa?
      if so, you can apply an accompany working visa to China.
      you can apply it through the chinese Embassy in Nepal.

  • ReplyMac donald legaspi   Philippines    Nov. 01, 2012 20:19

    Is there many possible jobs in macau?, especially in hotel housekeeping? How many days can i stay in macau as tourist? Tnk you again... : )

  • Replyvijay hamal   Japan    Nov. 01, 2012 18:51

    morning sir. its me vijay hamal,citizen of nepal. and i am in japan in student visa.i want to go macau for 2 or 3 days to meet my relatives.could it possibale? plz send me your reply in nothingtogain23@yahoo.com

    • Replied by: rita   Nov. 01, 2012 19:40

      yes, it is possible. but you have to obtain a Macau visa in advance through the Chinese Embassy in Japan.

  • ReplyMac donald legaspi   Philippines    Nov. 01, 2012 16:34

    Where can i get working permit and how? After i got there in macau as tourist visa? Tnk you and god bless...

    • Replied by: Anne   Nov. 01, 2012 19:38

      after you find a job, your employer will assist you to apply the work permit through the local authorities in Macau.

  • ReplyMac donald   Philippines    Oct. 30, 2012 20:36

    Hi sir im mac from the philippines and i want to work in macau as a room attendant in hotel, is it possible to go in macau as tourist and after that i wil lfind a job? Thank you so much..

    • Replied by: Henry   Oct. 31, 2012 19:58

      yes, it is possible.
      but remember that you can not work without a working permit.

  • ReplyAshraf mohammad   India    Oct. 23, 2012 03:46

    hi i am Ashraf i have hol indian passport i want job maca so any parson help me how i can apply jo for macau my email id ashraf98310@yahoo.in

  • Replybukhari   Pakistan    Sep. 23, 2012 21:36

    hi i am from pakistan and working and living in beijing. I have a Z work Visa for mainland china and i also have work visa Hong Kong ID for one year. I want to go to macau. can somebody guide me that where i should apply for macau visa in Beijing. Pakistan national need visa for macau. i ma unable to find macau embassy or consule office in beijing.

    • Replied by: Babar ( Pakistan )   Oct. 18, 2012 01:52

      Dear Bukhari,Pakistanies, holding Hong Kong ID card can visit macau without visa for 30 days.You can also apply Macau visa from the Office of the Commisioner of the Ministery of Foreign Affairs of China in Hong Kong or from Public Security Bureau in Beijing.

    • Replied by: Hank   Sep. 24, 2012 19:22

      you can apply the Macau visa by post, sending the application form and supporting documents to the Immigration Department of Macau directly.

  • Replyroselle   Hong Kong, China    Oct. 16, 2012 21:26

    hi im roselle working in hongkong i have friend visit hongkong she is philippine passport holder the immigration gave her 14 days visa and on her 13th days she going to macau and she got 30 days visa.my question is if her macau visa finish it is possible she can come back to hongkong again?thanks

    • Replied by: Susan   Oct. 17, 2012 18:58

      yes, it is possible.

  • Replyrina   Indonesia    Oct. 16, 2012 19:04

    Dear/sir mam i working in hk before but now i stay in indonesia.i need working in macau but i dont like find agent in indonesia because i must pay agency 8 month salary.if i go macau n find employer from there how. thank you

    • Replied by: Amanda   Oct. 16, 2012 20:16

      what is your nationality? what passport are you holding?
      if you hold an Indonesia passport, you are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. so you can go to Macau and find a job, and then apply the work visa. but the processing time of the work visa is very long, so you may need to get back to your country during that period, and go back to Macau after your work visa is ready.

  • ReplyAhmad   Pakistan    Oct. 16, 2012 04:59

    Hi Dear Sir/Madam,
    please guide me how can i get the tourist visa for macau and where i have to apply.
    thank you
    Ahmad From Pakistan

    • Replied by: Bill   Oct. 16, 2012 20:04

      you can apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan.

  • ReplySuraj Guha   India    Oct. 16, 2012 01:06

    I am an Indian working in malaysia with a valid Indian passport.
    I will be travelling with my parents to Macau and stay there from 24th October to 27th October. After that I will be in HK from 27th to 30th October.
    Can you please let me know what all documents do we need to carry for MO and HK?

    • Replied by: Amanda   Oct. 16, 2012 19:57

      your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, and hotel reservation.

 First   Previous    12    13    14    15    16    Next  Last