Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    11    12    13    14    15    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyvikas Saryal
    2013/3/10 3:53:00

    hi... i am an Indian.. i hav get a job offer from a Casino in Macau.. they are saying, i will have to come first to Macau on based on Visit Visa and after some time i will get work permit after reaching at Macau.. Sir i wanted know Is this Possible? and how much time it will take to get a Work Permit.. thanxx.

    • Emma :2013/3/11 20:39:00

      it usually takes about 40 - 50 days to obtain a working permit.

  • ReplyLynda
    2013/3/8 22:43:00

    Hi, im holding indonesian passport and currently working in macau and have 6months china visa multiple entry valid for 7days. My question is If i resign and my employer cancel my bluecard, would that also mean my china visa will be cancel as well?

    • Cheryl :2013/3/11 20:33:00

      no, your China visa will remain valid.

  • Replybhatti
    2013/3/8 21:19:00

    pakistani passport holder,currently i am in china,i have double entry china visa, first entry expirese after 20 days and i want to exit from china and enter again , i donot want to go back pakistan as it cost alot so any suitable way to exit from china and reenter china. can macau visa is easy to get if i apply one.thnaks

    • Emma :2013/3/11 20:31:00

      i don't think it is a good idea. To apply the Macau visa, you need to send the application form and supporting documents to the Immigration Department of Macau, and it may takes more than 20 days to obtain the visa.

  • Replyimran
    2013/3/2 11:57:00

    i m pakistani national and i coming 10 march to macau plz u conform macao need visa or on arrivel visa plz reply thankx

    • Lily :2013/3/3 18:52:00

      you need to apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in your country before going there.

  • Replybabul khan
    2013/2/25 12:52:00

    hi i asking about the maccu woking visa how will get the work visa from macu pls can you tell what will be do

  • Replyroselle santos
    2013/2/24 17:20:00

    hi! i'm from philippines...im planning to go in macau this coming april for 3d/2n tour only...my passport will expire on sept...is it ok? is it valid? tnx a lot!

  • Replyann
    2013/2/21 22:56:00

    just want to ask, my fiance is in macau he send me a supporting letter to visit macau.do i need to bring a show money?

    • Kelly :2013/2/22 18:45:00

      may be not.

  • Replygobind
    2013/2/21 4:45:00

    hi, my name is gobind and iam from nepal but iwas born in india and completed my education from india so ihave both indian and nepali passport and i worked as a seurity guard in macau almost 2 years by using my nepali passport on 2012 i finished my contract and returned back now i just want to know is it possible to apply for job in macau by using my indian passport.

    • Nancy :2013/2/21 17:31:00

      not sure, you'd better consult the immigration department in Macau.

  • Replycatherine
    2013/2/13 19:15:00

    hi im catherine from philippines i just want to ask if i can come back in macau this year..i over stay in macau for almost two years i left macau last january 2012 how many years im banned?pls answer my question plsssssssssss...thanks

    • Bill :2013/2/16 17:34:00

      did you pay the fine before you leave Macau last time?or are there any marks on your passport?if you have paid the fine and there's no mark on your passport, i think you can go this year.

    • Catherine :2013/2/20 6:48:00

      i didnt pay ma'am and they put a marks on my pasport but i renew my passport ...how long i cant go there?

    • doris :2013/2/20 18:30:00

      so there isn't any mark on your new passport?then i guess you can to there any time you want.

    • catherine :2013/2/20 22:00:00

      no mark on my new passport...but same name there is a possibility that they can recognize me?i had a record in immigration

    • Kelly :2013/2/21 17:25:00

      there is a possibility that they can recognise you, so you'd better not go there now.

  • ReplyArka
    2013/2/14 19:42:00

    Hii want to go in macau just for 10 days,so i would like to ask do i need to show any proof of financial statements i mean do i need to show that i have enough money to support myself in macau and second thing do i need to show my return ticket as well from macau to india? Thanks for your help in advance

    • Olivia :2013/2/16 17:40:00

      the return ticket is required. there is a possibility that you will need to show the money.

  • Replyganesh gurung
    2013/2/14 7:08:00

    hello. i am indian wanting to work in macau,my question is ,,is it possible to have a macau visa on arrival and if i search for a job within a spam of my stay to macau i.e, 30 days will the company allow me to attend a interview if i am just in a visit visa in macau, and is it possible to get a work in macau my question ,, thank u..

    • Vivien :2013/2/16 17:37:00

      1. As an Indian passport holder, you are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. 2. yes, the company will allow you to attend an interview.3. yes, it is possible to get a job in Macau.

  • Replyrumpa
    2013/1/21 23:51:00

    If i do a visa to stay in macau for 1 year,would i need to make a round trip ticket or only arrival ticket and a hotel booking for a week?

    • James :2013/1/22 18:17:00

      round-trip air tickets are not necessary if you have the visa.

  • ReplyWai Wai
    2013/1/21 1:34:00

    I'm working in Singapore and holding SPass.How can I apply visa? Do I need one grantor of the macau citizenship?Appreciated with your earliest reply.RdgsWai Wai

    • Fiona :2013/1/21 18:21:00

      you can apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in Singapore.

    2013/1/18 2:17:00

    can i enter macau only with an indian passport?should i have to travel through any tour agency or i can go there directly by flight?do i need any transit visa or mainland china visa?what is the procedure to apply for visit for residence or work?do i need a visa befor hand for resident purpose or work for less than 30 days or i can apply after landing in macau?

    • Polly :2013/1/18 19:37:00

      you also need round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation. you donot have to travel with tour agency. you do not need any other visa if you only visit Macau. what is your purpose to Macau? As an Indian passport holder, you are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days only for tourist purpose. you need to apply the visa if you want to work there. you can find a job in Macau, and then apply the work visa.

  • Replykamal
    2013/1/7 20:35:00

    Dear Sir/MadamI am Major Kamal Baniya and I am Maj Binod Chand from Nepalese Army and undergoing Army Command and Staff Course at International Military Exchange and Education Centre ,Nanjing Army Command College at Nanjing China. We had sent the Visa Application documents to your office last week. In addition to this, the Consulate General of Nepal at Hong Kong had also sent the letter to your Office.But we could not ensure whether the sent documents is received by your office or not. Please kindly let us know the contact mail address and address(english and Chinese language) of macau immigration department. In case the previous document is not received, we can sent it again to the correct one.Thank you very much

    • Susan :2013/1/8 17:43:00

      Hi Kamal, i think you misundersand this website. this is a Chinese tourist website, and this page is just an introductory page to Macau visa. here is the official website of the Macau immigration department, which you need to contact with:http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/EDoN.html

  • Replyjohn
    2013/1/7 5:54:00

    hi i am a nigerian with resident in china pls do i still need visa to go to macau?and if yes how do i go about it?some body help pls. thanx all

    • Susan :2013/1/7 18:33:00

      yes, you are required to apply the Macau visa before going there. you can apply the visa by posting your documents to the Macau immigration deparrment.

  • Replyakie
    2013/1/7 3:10:00

    Hi. I stay in Macau for 2 months because Im looking for a work, unfortunately I went back to Phil. Now i'm planning to go back in Macau, is there any way or suggestion so I can go back there, my boyfriend is working in Macau..What can I do, can I still go back to Macau..please reply

    • James :2013/1/7 18:28:00

      i think you can go back there as long as you did not overstay for the last time. as a Filipino passport holder, you are allowed to stay in Macau for 30 days without a visa.

  • ReplyCINDY
    2013/1/6 18:06:00

    Hi,I am planning to work in Macau. May I have the requirements for working visa to Macau. Thank you.

    • Daniel :2013/1/6 18:31:00

      Generally, you need the followings:1. A completed application form (Format 1 2. Copy of the bio data page in a valid passport/travel document; 3. A copy of the proof of employment approval by the Macao authorities

  • ReplyPrakash,   Nepal
    2012/12/29 4:30:00

    Does Nepelese passport holder living in China needs Macau Visa to Visit?

    Waiting for your kind Reply

    • nancy :2012/12/29 18:58:00

      Yes, you do need one.

  • ReplyLoudhi,   Hong Kong, China
    2012/12/27 6:25:00

    My boyfriend wants to go to macau as a tourist, and look for a job. Does he nid anything with him? Please advise

    • Sara :2012/12/27 17:47:00

      hi, what is his nationality? what passport does he hold?

    • loudhi ( Hong Kong, China ) :2012/12/27 18:26:00

      Philippines passport his filipino

    • Eva :2012/12/28 18:31:00

      as a tourist, he needs his passport, round-trip air tickets, voucher of hotel reservation, and enough pocket money.
      please remember that he can only stay in Macau for 30 days as a tourist within visa-free period.
      it's better for him not to show his intention of looking for job in Macau at the immigration, because tourist are not allowed to work in Macau.

    • Loudhi ( Hong Kong, China ) :2012/12/28 19:36:00

      He has his auntie with him who lives in macau who will help him there to stay. I think thats ok

 First   Previous    11    12    13    14    15    Next  Last