First   Previous    11    12    13    14    15    Next  Last
  • ReplyArka    Feb. 14, 2013 19:42

Hii want to go in macau just for 10 days,so i would like to ask do i need to show any proof of financial statements i mean do i need to show that i have enough money to support myself in macau and second thing do i need to show my return ticket as well from macau to india? Thanks for your help in advance

• Replied by: Olivia   Feb. 16, 2013 17:40

the return ticket is required. there is a possibility that you will need to show the money.

• Replyganesh gurung    Feb. 14, 2013 07:08

hello. i am indian wanting to work in macau,my question is ,,is it possible to have a macau visa on arrival and if i search for a job within a spam of my stay to macau i.e, 30 days will the company allow me to attend a interview if i am just in a visit visa in macau, and is it possible to get a work in macau my question ,, thank u..

• Replied by: Vivien   Feb. 16, 2013 17:37

1. As an Indian passport holder, you are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. 2. yes, the company will allow you to attend an interview.3. yes, it is possible to get a job in Macau.

• Replyrumpa    Jan. 21, 2013 23:51

If i do a visa to stay in macau for 1 year,would i need to make a round trip ticket or only arrival ticket and a hotel booking for a week?

• Replied by: James   Jan. 22, 2013 18:17

round-trip air tickets are not necessary if you have the visa.

• ReplyWai Wai    Jan. 21, 2013 01:34

I'm working in Singapore and holding SPass.How can I apply visa? Do I need one grantor of the macau citizenship?Appreciated with your earliest reply.RdgsWai Wai

• Replied by: Fiona   Jan. 21, 2013 18:21

you can apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in Singapore.

• ReplyRUMPA CHOUDHURY    Jan. 18, 2013 02:17

can i enter macau only with an indian passport?should i have to travel through any tour agency or i can go there directly by flight?do i need any transit visa or mainland china visa?what is the procedure to apply for visit for residence or work?do i need a visa befor hand for resident purpose or work for less than 30 days or i can apply after landing in macau?

• Replied by: Polly   Jan. 18, 2013 19:37

you also need round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation. you donot have to travel with tour agency. you do not need any other visa if you only visit Macau. what is your purpose to Macau? As an Indian passport holder, you are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days only for tourist purpose. you need to apply the visa if you want to work there. you can find a job in Macau, and then apply the work visa.

• Replykamal    Jan. 07, 2013 20:35

Dear Sir/MadamI am Major Kamal Baniya and I am Maj Binod Chand from Nepalese Army and undergoing Army Command and Staff Course at International Military Exchange and Education Centre ,Nanjing Army Command College at Nanjing China. We had sent the Visa Application documents to your office last week. In addition to this, the Consulate General of Nepal at Hong Kong had also sent the letter to your Office.But we could not ensure whether the sent documents is received by your office or not. Please kindly let us know the contact mail address and address(english and Chinese language) of macau immigration department. In case the previous document is not received, we can sent it again to the correct one.Thank you very much

• Replied by: Susan   Jan. 08, 2013 17:43

Hi Kamal, i think you misundersand this website. this is a Chinese tourist website, and this page is just an introductory page to Macau visa. here is the official website of the Macau immigration department, which you need to contact with:http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/EDoN.html

• Replyjohn    Jan. 07, 2013 05:54

hi i am a nigerian with resident in china pls do i still need visa to go to macau?and if yes how do i go about it?some body help pls. thanx all

• Replied by: Susan   Jan. 07, 2013 18:33

yes, you are required to apply the Macau visa before going there. you can apply the visa by posting your documents to the Macau immigration deparrment.

• Replyakie    Jan. 07, 2013 03:10

Hi. I stay in Macau for 2 months because Im looking for a work, unfortunately I went back to Phil. Now i'm planning to go back in Macau, is there any way or suggestion so I can go back there, my boyfriend is working in Macau..What can I do, can I still go back to Macau..please reply

• Replied by: James   Jan. 07, 2013 18:28

i think you can go back there as long as you did not overstay for the last time. as a Filipino passport holder, you are allowed to stay in Macau for 30 days without a visa.

• ReplyCINDY    Jan. 06, 2013 18:06

Hi,I am planning to work in Macau. May I have the requirements for working visa to Macau. Thank you.

• Replied by: Daniel   Jan. 06, 2013 18:31

Generally, you need the followings:1. A completed application form (Format 1 2. Copy of the bio data page in a valid passport/travel document; 3. A copy of the proof of employment approval by the Macao authorities

• ReplyPrakash   Nepal    Dec. 29, 2012 04:30

Hie.
    Does Nepelese passport holder living in China needs Macau Visa to Visit?

Waiting for your kind Reply
    Regards
    Prakash

• Replied by: nancy   Dec. 29, 2012 18:58

Yes, you do need one.

• ReplyLoudhi   Hong Kong, China    Dec. 27, 2012 06:25

My boyfriend wants to go to macau as a tourist, and look for a job. Does he nid anything with him? Please advise
    Thanks

• Replied by: Sara   Dec. 27, 2012 17:47

hi, what is his nationality? what passport does he hold?

• Replied by: loudhi ( Hong Kong, China )   Dec. 27, 2012 18:26

Philippines passport his filipino

• Replied by: Eva   Dec. 28, 2012 18:31

as a tourist, he needs his passport, round-trip air tickets, voucher of hotel reservation, and enough pocket money.
      please remember that he can only stay in Macau for 30 days as a tourist within visa-free period.
      it's better for him not to show his intention of looking for job in Macau at the immigration, because tourist are not allowed to work in Macau.

• Replied by: Loudhi ( Hong Kong, China )   Dec. 28, 2012 19:36

He has his auntie with him who lives in macau who will help him there to stay. I think thats ok

• Replygraeme   United Kingdom    Dec. 27, 2012 09:03

hi,i am visting hong kong as tourist and have booked a trip to zunhai for 3 nights as well,were can i get a visa in person as i do not have enough time to post,,,,,,,,,can i get visa at the border with maccau,,,thank you

• Replied by: David   Dec. 27, 2012 17:48

what visa do you want to apply?
      a visa to Macau?
      as a UK citizen, you are exempt from Macau visa for 6 months.

• Replied by: graeme   Dec. 28, 2012 09:25

i need to know if i can get zunhai visa at maccau border

• Replied by: Richard   Dec. 28, 2012 18:39

where did you book the trip to Zhuhai?
      foreign visitors going to Zhuhai with a tour group organized by a travel agency in Hong Kong or Macau are free of the visa for 6 days. didn't the travel agency you booked the tour tell about this?

• ReplyCharmagne Bartolome   United Arab Emirates    Dec. 26, 2012 23:19

Hi, our Business Executive is planning to visit Hongkong and Macau on 3rd week of January 2013, can you please advise me what are the procedures to be taken to obtain VISAs of the following nationality :

i. United Arab Emirates national
    ii. British national

Thank you so much.

• Replied by: Nina   Dec. 27, 2012 17:45

for UAE national, they are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 30 days, and can obtain a Macau visa upon arrival in Macau.
      for British citizens, they are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 180 days, and from Macau visa for 6 months.

• Replykamal   China    Dec. 24, 2012 05:48

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I send the visa application documents to the Macau Immigration Department directly yesterday from Nanjing China, please advice me to whom i need to contact for the further process and also how can i collect my visa?

• Replied by: Gloria   Dec. 24, 2012 17:18

you do not need to contact any one, but only the wait for the visa being sent to you.

• ReplyRose Malhotra   United States    Dec. 24, 2012 03:39

I am a U.S. Citizen and going to Manila in February 2013 which I know I don't need a visa. From Manila I am planning to go to Macau for 2 days and then to Hongkong for 3 days then back to Manila. Do I need a visa to go to Macau and Hongkong?
    Please advise.

• Replied by: Hebe   Dec. 24, 2012 17:14

no, as an American citizen, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 90 days and from Macau visa for 30 days, so you do not need to apply the visa.

• Replyiftikhar ahmad   India    Dec. 16, 2012 05:42

Hi, I want to visit Macau for umrah. Please tell me in details. Thanks iam indian nationltey

• Replied by: Bruce   Dec. 16, 2012 18:54

Indian passport holders are exempt from visa to Macau for 30 days.

• ReplyRechel Matias   United Arab Emirates    Dec. 15, 2012 22:58

Dear Sir/Madam,

My employer wants to go to Macau as tourist, he is UAE national, do he needs to apply visa to Macau or he can get upon arrival?

Thanks, Rechel

• Replied by: Rick   Dec. 16, 2012 18:49

He can get a visa on his arrival at Macau.

• Replyermina a vergara   Philippines    Dec. 12, 2012 20:28

hello sir, Im a Pilipina who work here in Dubai UAE,I wannt to visit in Macao as vacation this coming July.How to get a visa?and im able to going to macao even my visa here in dubai is cleaner?i work in school as asistant teacher but my visa is cleaner.you think im able to have a vac.in macao.thank you pls reply in my email.thank you and God bless hope you will help mo to know the imformation i need

• Replied by: Lisa   Dec. 13, 2012 16:48

how long are you going to stay in Macau?
      as a Filipino passport holder, you are allowed to stay in Macau without a visa for up to 30 days. so you do not need to apply the Macau visa if your stay less than 30 days.
      if you plan to stay there longer, you need to apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in UAE.

• Replynellyalvaro@ymail.com   Philippines    Dec. 01, 2012 17:02

madaam,how to get 14days visa as a tourist in hkg!is it possible if i have a ticket to philippines and my flight start in hkg to phil,s !?they said hkg immigration is issueing only 3days !just in case to know about the information before i booked my ticket flight.thanks !

• Replied by: Hank   Dec. 01, 2012 17:48

As I know, Philipinos are exempt from visa to Hk for 14 days in fact. Thus, I don;t think you need any visa.

• Replynellyalvaro   Philippines    Nov. 30, 2012 00:21

im still in gz ,my visa is f so every 6mo.my agent buy me another 6mo.visa,but i like to exit hkg forthat,he said no visa for me there,so i said i go macao for that,and my agent said call me dec.10 for the finality!is it possible in hkg for the visa?u have any idea ?and in macao too?agent told me too ,i must go xiamen for the visa but it really hard for me to go there.pls.advice me,ty.

• Replied by: Candy   Nov. 30, 2012 18:00

you'd better listen to your agent.

First   Previous    11    12    13    14    15    Next  Last