Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    10    11    12    13    14    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replysharafath    Apr. 12, 2013 07:04

    Hello , I'm Indian Citizen working at saudi Arabia , is it possible i can visit Macau during my vacation ? and should i get tourist visa ? and is it possible i can change tourist visa to work visa if i get a job there?

    • Replied by: doris   Apr. 12, 2013 18:48

      obviously, you did not read the above article. as an Indian passport holder, you are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. so you do not need a visa for a visit. if you want to work in Macau, you need to a find a job in Macau, and then apply the work permit there.

  • Replyjo sonny    Apr. 09, 2013 11:11

    am sunny presently am living in thailand ,am from nigeria, i want to visit Macau,please i have a friend inviting so i just want too know what kind of visa i will appy for also my friend have a working visa so what are the document he needs to send too me to enable me get Macau visaregards sunny jo

    • Replied by: Linda   Apr. 09, 2013 18:31

      you need to apply a Macau visa through the Chinese embassy. your friend need to send you an invitation letter with his personal information, copy of his passport, work visa and residence permit in Macau. you'd better consult the Chinese Embassy for detailed information.

  • ReplyRickyineng    Apr. 05, 2013 10:28

    hi, i'm Philippine national and i planning to visit Macau, i know that Philippine national are exempted to apply visa for visiting Macau just for 30 days, but i need to know that aside from valid passport and round trip ticket. do we need to submit a hotel reservation ticket for our accommodation? i mean what about the money? there's show money policy at the airport? and how much the money we need to bring if ever? co'z i don't want to have a problems upon my departure. thank you very much.

    • Replied by: tracy   Apr. 06, 2013 19:55

      the hotel reservation is required. as for the show money, there's no exact regulation, but i've heard some one was asked to provide about USD 100 per day for one person.

  • Replykhalil shah    Apr. 01, 2013 02:57

    i have family residend visa in mongol and also i have double entry china visa,can i enter macau,i am pakistani and pakistani pasport.

    • Replied by: Vivien   Apr. 01, 2013 19:53

      yes, you can, but you must apply a Macau visa before arrival.

  • Replymaricel canto saan    Mar. 27, 2013 09:28

    hi am maricel,can i ask something,i been and work for,9mnths in macau, last year but my madam banned me for six mnth,am 4 mnths already here in philippines.can i go back again in macau.with the sopporting letter of my friend plz answer me tnx

    • Replied by: Cathy   Apr. 01, 2013 19:35

      is the " madam" you mentioned your employer? why did she ban you?

  • ReplyNajmul    Mar. 27, 2013 05:43

    Hi Friends!can anuone tell me which is the best way to go to Macau from Mainland China by Sea?i'm currently in Guangzhou,i remember past time i visited Macau on the way to china b road from HongKong.But i forgot the name of the port.Can anybody tell me please?Thanks

    • Replied by: Nina   Apr. 01, 2013 19:28

      from Guangzhou, you can take the ferry from Nansha port to Macau. you take subway to Jiaomen subway station and take the free shuttle bus to the ferry terminal. the ferry leaves Guagzhou at 09:00, and the shuttle bus leaves the station at 08:30.

  • ReplyUmair    Mar. 21, 2013 06:31

    Hello I am umair and I am living Guangzhou now I want to go Macau need visa can you please tell me how to get visa and from where

    • Replied by: Richard   Mar. 21, 2013 18:50

      you can apply the visa by posting the application documents to the Macau immigration department.

    • Replied by: umair   Mar. 22, 2013 03:28

      which docoments tell me i will send you and how many days will get macau visa how much fee let me know thanyou

    • Replied by: Richard   Mar. 22, 2013 18:11

      not send to me but the Macau immigration department!read the above article for the required documents.and you'd better contact the Macau immigration department first. good luck!

    • Replied by: umair   Mar. 24, 2013 23:10

      hi can you please give me the address of macau immigration please or any number

    • Replied by: Richard   Mar. 25, 2013 19:41

      here is the official website:http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/EDoN.htmland the email address: sminfo@fsm.gov.mo

  • ReplyRehan    Mar. 20, 2013 17:42

    Hi iam Rehan from india .. 27/11/2013 i visit in macau .. than now iam already 23 days overstayed here but i already find employer here .. my employer said with me .. Rehan you go return india after 10days i send you visa copy .. than u come again macau .... i already book ticket to go india ...but iam thinking maybe macau immegiraction accept me or not ... Dear/sir or Madam please i need ur help ..?

    • Replied by: Bill   Mar. 20, 2013 18:41

      you'd better do as what your employer has told you.

  • Replysarbjeet singh    Mar. 20, 2013 03:04

    hi sir,i am an indian who want to work in macau so how can i get work permit.plz help me..thanks with regards...

    • Replied by: Judy   Mar. 20, 2013 18:39

      you need to apply a job first, and then after you sign the work contract with your future employer, you can apply the work permit.

  • Replybasim    Mar. 16, 2013 07:01

    I have china visa and i wold like go to macau the first do ineed visa about macau?

    • Replied by: Rita   Mar. 18, 2013 20:00

      where are you from? people from some countries will be granted a visa-free period in Macau, some visitors can obtain a Macau visa upon arrival. read the above article carefully, and you will find out if you need a visa!!!

  • Replyasna    Mar. 12, 2013 04:04

    hi mdam n sir,,good afternoon.i'm from indonesia n before i'm work in hk,,i want work in macau n how to find a job?? can or not calling vsa??

  • Replyvikas Saryal    Mar. 10, 2013 03:53

    hi... i am an Indian.. i hav get a job offer from a Casino in Macau.. they are saying, i will have to come first to Macau on based on Visit Visa and after some time i will get work permit after reaching at Macau.. Sir i wanted know Is this Possible? and how much time it will take to get a Work Permit.. thanxx.

    • Replied by: Emma   Mar. 11, 2013 20:39

      it usually takes about 40 - 50 days to obtain a working permit.

  • ReplyLynda    Mar. 08, 2013 22:43

    Hi, im holding indonesian passport and currently working in macau and have 6months china visa multiple entry valid for 7days. My question is If i resign and my employer cancel my bluecard, would that also mean my china visa will be cancel as well?

    • Replied by: Cheryl   Mar. 11, 2013 20:33

      no, your China visa will remain valid.

  • Replybhatti    Mar. 08, 2013 21:19

    pakistani passport holder,currently i am in china,i have double entry china visa, first entry expirese after 20 days and i want to exit from china and enter again , i donot want to go back pakistan as it cost alot so any suitable way to exit from china and reenter china. can macau visa is easy to get if i apply one.thnaks

    • Replied by: Emma   Mar. 11, 2013 20:31

      i don't think it is a good idea. To apply the Macau visa, you need to send the application form and supporting documents to the Immigration Department of Macau, and it may takes more than 20 days to obtain the visa.

  • Replyimran    Mar. 02, 2013 11:57

    i m pakistani national and i coming 10 march to macau plz u conform macao need visa or on arrivel visa plz reply thankx

    • Replied by: Lily   Mar. 03, 2013 18:52

      you need to apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in your country before going there.

  • Replybabul khan    Feb. 25, 2013 12:52

    hi i asking about the maccu woking visa how will get the work visa from macu pls can you tell what will be do

  • Replyroselle santos    Feb. 24, 2013 17:20

    hi! i'm from philippines...im planning to go in macau this coming april for 3d/2n tour only...my passport will expire on sept...is it ok? is it valid? tnx a lot!

  • Replyann    Feb. 21, 2013 22:56

    just want to ask, my fiance is in macau he send me a supporting letter to visit macau.do i need to bring a show money?

    • Replied by: Kelly   Feb. 22, 2013 18:45

      may be not.

  • Replygobind    Feb. 21, 2013 04:45

    hi, my name is gobind and iam from nepal but iwas born in india and completed my education from india so ihave both indian and nepali passport and i worked as a seurity guard in macau almost 2 years by using my nepali passport on 2012 i finished my contract and returned back now i just want to know is it possible to apply for job in macau by using my indian passport.

    • Replied by: Nancy   Feb. 21, 2013 17:31

      not sure, you'd better consult the immigration department in Macau.

  • Replycatherine    Feb. 13, 2013 19:15

    hi im catherine from philippines i just want to ask if i can come back in macau this year..i over stay in macau for almost two years i left macau last january 2012 how many years im banned?pls answer my question plsssssssssss...thanks

    • Replied by: Bill   Feb. 16, 2013 17:34

      did you pay the fine before you leave Macau last time?or are there any marks on your passport?if you have paid the fine and there's no mark on your passport, i think you can go this year.

    • Replied by: Catherine   Feb. 20, 2013 06:48

      i didnt pay ma'am and they put a marks on my pasport but i renew my passport ...how long i cant go there?

    • Replied by: doris   Feb. 20, 2013 18:30

      so there isn't any mark on your new passport?then i guess you can to there any time you want.

    • Replied by: catherine   Feb. 20, 2013 22:00

      no mark on my new passport...but same name there is a possibility that they can recognize me?i had a record in immigration

    • Replied by: Kelly   Feb. 21, 2013 17:25

      there is a possibility that they can recognise you, so you'd better not go there now.

 First   Previous    10    11    12    13    14    Next  Last