Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replylucky    May. 17, 2016 03:28

    Hello i am Pakistani and i have a business visa double entry. i need a Macau entry permit just for 2 days to exit from china and then come back to mainland PRC. Do i need entry permit in advance or i have to buy ticket and they will give me entry permit upon arrival. If i need entry permit in advance then how many days it will take?

    • Replied by: Nancy   May. 27, 2016 23:58

      Lucky, you need to apply for an entry permit to go to Macau and you should apply for it in advance. If you post your application to Macau immigration department to apply for it, usually, 3 weeks are needed. And if you apply for it from Beijing Office of Macau SAR government and your application is processed there, it will takes less time of 7 working days or so. You can contact with the office and confirm that. Call: (0086)10-58138010

  • ReplyBon    Apr. 26, 2016 04:55

    Hello need help here, just need to ask,what is the best reason to state in our application for the extension of stay/visa of our kids here in macau, my kids are 9 of age girl and a boy 7. My wife and i working here with blue card id, pls help us what would be the best reason to tell macau immigration so that our kids can stay with us as long we are working here, many thanks

    • Replied by: No   May. 14, 2016 03:10

      Bon, you can tell the truth and state that your kids are too young to take care of themselves. You need them to stay with you so that you can take good care of them.

    • Replied by: Bon   May. 15, 2016 14:19

      Hello sir/mam what if my children overstayed in macau what are the possible sanctions for us?

  • ReplyPearl    Apr. 28, 2015 00:01

    Hi ma'am/sir good day! I have overstayed for almost 2 yrs in macau and one time caught by macau officer. I just want to know how many years of banned that i cannot enter in macau? And is it possible to go back, find a job and process my working permit? Thank you

    • Replied by: Bj   Apr. 26, 2016 04:18

      Hi sir,what would be the possible best reason to state in tne application of extension visa, do you know someone experienced like that situation?

    • Replied by: Vivian   Apr. 28, 2015 06:01

      Pearl, as your overstaying situation is serious, I'm afriad your name has been added to the immigration office's blacklist. Therefore, it's very likely that your future application and entry will be rejected.

    • Replied by: Charles   May. 14, 2016 03:15

      Personally, I think the best way is to tell the truth.

  • ReplyChristine    May. 05, 2016 06:19

    Hi, i am currently working here at macau and my contract/visa is until next year feb 2017. Since my passport will expire on august my entry permit is just a until july of this year. Is it possible if i dont finish my contract/entry permit, if i resign and find a new job here, is it true that i will be banned if i dont finish it... i found a better opportunity in the other company so please help me. Tnx

    • Replied by: Peter   May. 14, 2016 03:14

      Christine, I think you can do that. You can resign from your current company, and then cancel your employment permit. In this case, your new company can get you the new employment permit and other documents. After that, you can apply for the new work entry permit.

  • ReplyLucy    Apr. 25, 2016 11:11

    Hi, i m Vietnamese and wanna go to Macau for some day vacation. I m now staying in Philippines (tourist entry permit), can i apply for Macau entry permit here? And if there is any entry permit waiver programme for Vietnamese who hold valid American/Australia entry permit? Thanks?

    • Replied by: Pun   May. 14, 2016 03:06

      If you don’t have residence permit in Philippines, you are advised to apply for it in your own home country.Even though you hold American/Australian entry permit, you cannot enjoy free entry to Macau. You should apply for an entry permit in advance.

  • ReplyRashid Mehr   Pakistan    Dec. 06, 2008 11:40

    I am from Pakistan a widely traveled businessman. I wish to take holidays with my family to Macau! Do I need visa in advance or can I get visa at Macau Airport!!

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Dec. 07, 2008 20:00

      Yes, you may apply a Macau Visa in advance from China Embassy in Pakistan or you may get a Visa on Arrival at the airport.

    • Replied by: bishnu prasad khatiwada   May. 13, 2016 16:40


  • ReplyKick    Aug. 11, 2015 06:13

    Hi iam from india last year I overstayed for 3months in Macau. Now it has become a year . Now will I be allowed to enter macau?? Or will there be any problem.. Please suggest

    • Replied by: marianne joy bambico   Mar. 27, 2016 00:52

      brother how long is ur banned in macau? cos me also im overstay in 3 months there please do reply or comment po if who know how many months or years before I entered to macau.. very big thanks po

    • Replied by: Lina   Oct. 12, 2015 03:50

      I'm afraid you cannot enter.

  • ReplyRatna    Mar. 10, 2016 05:41

    Hi I am Nepali passport holder. I want to visit Macau, do I need invitation letter from Macau to apply for visa? If I get job in Macau in tourist entry permit, after that can I get working entry permit?

    • Replied by: Anton   Mar. 11, 2016 02:23

      If you just apply for tourist entry permit, the invitation letter is not necessary.As for your second question, I’m afraid it’s difficult for you to get work entry permit when you are in Macau with tourist entry permit. You may need to exit and apply for work entry permit in your home country and then re-enter to work.

  • Replyandreia    Apr. 10, 2015 15:52

    My boyfriend is from the philippines and he needs to extend his visa for a new job. is there any possible way i can help him obtain an extension? i am from macao.

    • Replied by: Amanda   Apr. 19, 2015 05:20

      Andreia, it's possible for him to get the extension at the Foreigners Subdivision of the Immigration Department. However, the allowed stay duration is not more than 90 days.

    • Replied by: April   Feb. 20, 2016 23:35

      Hi..i just want to ask what if i couldn‘t find a kob in macau what will happen to me..im staying here for 2 weeks

    • Replied by: Nancy   Feb. 22, 2016 01:59

      If so, I’m afraid you need to exit after 2 weeks.

    • Replied by: Andreia   Oct. 04, 2015 23:41

      What documents do i need?Thank you

  • ReplyNora    Feb. 11, 2016 22:58

    I'm a Myanamr citizen and studying in ROK. I want to visit Macau during vacation and do we need visa in advance or VOA is available for Myanmar citizens? Could you also please reply me through my email? Thank u so much

    • Replied by: Lawrence   Feb. 18, 2016 02:48

      Nora, you can get a VOA when you go there.

  • Replycencherry    Dec. 04, 2015 22:41

    Hi. I am a holder of Philippine Passport and definitely Im a Filipino. I am planning to go Macau. Can I get chinese Visa in Macau so I can enter china? What are the requirements?

    • Replied by: Gary   Dec. 06, 2015 01:46

      Dear, I'm afraid not because you don't have Macau residential status. You had better apply for one from the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country.The required documents include your passport and a photocopy of its data page, an application form, a recently-taken bare-headed photo, and a financial standing proof. If you enter China for leisure sightseeing purpose, you also need to submit a copy of round-way tickets and hotel reservations.

  • ReplySundeep    Oct. 27, 2015 00:40

    Hi, I am Holding Pakistan passport and working in Hong Kong and hold Hong Kong ID. To visit Maccau do I and my spouse (dependent Hong Kong visa and have Hong Kong ID) need visa.Thanks a lot.

    • Replied by: Malen   Dec. 06, 2015 01:43

      Sundeep, both you and your spouse need it. To apply for this paper, you need to go to the Commissioner Office of PRC Foreign Affairs Ministry in Hong Kong to submit the application.

  • ReplyNavid    Nov. 26, 2015 23:17

    Hi! I have a passport from Iran (Islamic Republic of Iran). I wish to visit Macau for a holiday for 3 days. Can I get a visa on arrival in Macau?

    • Replied by: Cathy   Dec. 06, 2015 01:43

      Yes, you can.

  • ReplyPerfect    Oct. 13, 2015 05:27

    Hi I'm a Cameroonian married to a chinese and living in Guangzhou. I wish to visit Macau. Do I need a visa. If yes, where can I get it.

    • Replied by: James   Dec. 06, 2015 01:41

      Yes, you need it and you can get it upon arrival.

  • ReplyAmber    Aug. 04, 2015 10:42

    Hi, my boyfriend is a blue card holder and have a good salary. He's currently a teacher. We've been together for a year and he's planning to attach me to his visa. Were not yet married. Is it possible for him to sponsor me and get me a visa to stay here???

    • Replied by: David   Oct. 12, 2015 03:51

      Amber, as you are not married, I think it's hard for you to get the spouse visa.

  • ReplyPrincess    Aug. 22, 2015 00:42

    I'm a Filipino, working here in Malaysia for nearly year. But since the wage is not so good, and the currency is going down I want to apply to other country like macau. If ever I would find a job online, can I do cross country, I mean from Malaysia directly to Macau and legally work there? What are the right and legal things to do?

    • Replied by: Katherine   Oct. 12, 2015 03:50

      Princess, you can search for a job online first and find an employer. Then apply for a work visa with the help of your employer. After entering, apply for a blue card.

  • Replyhalidou    Sep. 26, 2015 09:38

    Hello im hali from cameroon and currently living in shanghai china.is it possible for me to travel to macau on the 30th and apply for a business or even working visa? because the aim is to get a working visa with my new employers.

    • Replied by: Rebecca   Oct. 12, 2015 03:46

      Hali, no matter you travel to Macau as a tourist or you want to work there, you need an entry permit. I suggest you to apply for a work visa in advance directly at the Macao SAR Office in Beijing.

  • ReplyKhursheda    Oct. 04, 2015 03:17

    Hi everyone. I have an internship in China on business visa and my visa requires me to cross the China border every 60-90 days. I would like to know if I can cross to Macau without visa as Im from Tajikistan and how much money do I need to carry with me? I will stay max one day. Thank you in advance.

    • Replied by: Michelle   Oct. 12, 2015 03:44

      You need the Macao entry permit, but you can get it upon arrival. The cost is MOP 100. You need to take at least MOP 5000 at hand.

  • ReplyKeshab pun    May. 08, 2014 02:15

    Hi my name is keshb pun, I m planning to go Macau so,I would like to know about the workpermit visa for macau, Is it possible to get work visa ,can u plz provide information about it.Kind regards Keshab Pun

    • Replied by: Lucky   Jul. 06, 2015 15:30

      My name is lucky .I want to come Macau for work permit.any body help me for this .I am Indian .now I am in Malaysia +60183211846 no .any agent in Macau can call me

    • Replied by: jo   Jul. 16, 2014 10:31

      is it possible for us to apply for a job in macau?..is there agencies which can help us in applying a job in macau?hoping for your reply.

    • Replied by: Austin   Jul. 29, 2014 02:29

      It is possible to apply for a job in that place, but for the agecies, I am not very clear about its information.

    • Replied by: Emily   May. 08, 2014 21:59

      hi, you have to apply a job in Macau, then can you apply the work permit. after you get the job offer, your employer will also aid you to apply the work permit.

  • ReplyBhanu Sudhir Pratap Singh    Jun. 18, 2015 20:40

    I am an Indian passport holder. I have single entry tourist visa to china. currently I am in Guangzhou. I have a return flight from Hong kong. Before going to Hong Kong I want to go to Shenzhen and Macau. Please advise me the route from Guangzhou to hongkong via Shenzhen and Macau, and the visa regulations.

    • Replied by: Helen   Jun. 23, 2015 03:48

      As for your case, here is the recommended travel route:Guangzhou - Shenzhen - Macau - Hong KongTo Shenzhen, you can take a bullet intercity train at Guangzhou Station or the East Station. You can arrive in around 1.5h. To Macau, you are suggested to take a ferry at Shenzhen Shekou Port to arrive in around an hour. From Macau to Hong Kong, many ferries are available at the Maritime Ferry Terminal and the Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal. If you wanna head for HKIA directly from Macau, the Maritime Ferry Terminal shall be the best option.As for visas, if you stay in Hong Kong for not more than 14 days and stay in Macau for not more than 30 days, you don't need them.

 First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last