First   Previous    8    9    10    11    12    Next  Last
  • Replycris    Aug. 02, 2013 22:10

hello sir,mam i would like to know if i can apply for a new job in macau because i've been terminated and give me ten days visa stay if i will go back to my country then i'snt possible for me to come back again then apply for a job.i will exit atlist 1 month from now.

• Replied by: Nina   Aug. 04, 2013 19:37

you can try to apply another job.

• Replycris    Jul. 30, 2013 12:47

hello sir mam i been working in macau almost 8th months but the contract is not yet given to me i know that the contract should be party a and b should have please help me what should i do? thank u in advance.

• Replied by: Emma   Jul. 30, 2013 18:37

you should consult the company you work for.

• Replyjlo    Jul. 29, 2013 21:12

i’m renewing my working visa here in macau this coming august 1 and to my surprise the agency that holds our contract is asking to pay them 3000mop. i am direct hire and no money was involve when i got this job.

• Replied by: david   Jul. 30, 2013 18:21

what agency? since you are directly hired, why is your contact hold by an agency but not your company?? can't you renew it by yourself through the immigration department in Macau?

• Replysakuragi    Jul. 25, 2013 02:07

i ask something i work last march in macau and i resign to my employer if posible i can tourist again in macau and possible i can find a job again after six month ban anyone can help me thanks .....

• Replied by: Cheryl   Jul. 25, 2013 18:45

yes, i think it is possible.

• ReplyDada    Jul. 22, 2013 19:46

Hi. I am from the Philippines. Do I have to bring credit cards and a lot of pocket if I have cousins in Macau that are already residents there? I will stay in their place when I arrive so I don't have to pay for a hotel during my stay. And also may I ask what are the papers needed in the airport to bring and provide so that I won't have any problem in going to Macau. Thank you for your time, I'll wait for your reply.

• Replied by: David   Jul. 23, 2013 19:05

if you plan to stay at your cousins' place, you can ask your cousin write an invitation letter for you, in which they should state that they will provide accommodation for you. The invitation letter should also include their names, address, the relationship between you, the period when you will stay at Macau, your name, and address in the Phlilippines. in this case, you don't need the hotel reservation and pocet money.

• ReplyNasir    Jul. 19, 2013 22:58

i m from pakistan and i want to go macao my question is if i got Macao visa of 30 days and when i go to Macao can i extend my visa there in Macao if i want to stay there more

• Replied by: Candy   Jul. 21, 2013 20:14

yes, you can have the visa extended five days before it expires at the Entry and Exit department in Macau

• Replyjamal    Jul. 19, 2013 22:54

i want to go to Macao from pakistan . can u help to tell me the best travel agency deals for Macao visit visa in pakistan

• Replied by: Bonnie   Jul. 21, 2013 20:06

you can apply through the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan.

• ReplyAsam Perveiz    Jul. 18, 2013 00:25

i m from Pakistan i want to go visit Macao . so my Question is i need to have china and Macao both visa or i just need Macao visa to visit Macao and how many days or month visa i got in first time

• Replied by: Cheryl   Jul. 18, 2013 18:57

you only need Macau visa if you only visit Macau. you can get 7 - 30 days.

• Replyali    Jul. 13, 2013 12:16

sir am pakistani i have macau visat visa macau i wanna come macau and find jobe

• Replied by: Candy   Jul. 14, 2013 19:32

you are not allowed to work in Macau if you hold a visit visa. you have to apply a work permit, if you plan to work there.

• ReplyZain Farooq    Jul. 12, 2013 00:47

I m from Pakistan n currently living in china, I want to go to macao but I don't know to apply for the visa as there is no macao embassy in my country n I can't get visa on arrival, plz reply fast, thanks

• Replied by: Jane   Jul. 14, 2013 19:31

the Macau visa should be applied through the Chinese Embassy in your country. if you are in China now, you can apply the visa by posting your application documents to the Macau immigration office. for detailed information, please check the official website of Macau Public Security Police Force

• Replydiganta gurung    Jul. 07, 2013 09:49

Hello sir i am from.india and i want to go to macau and look for a security job there.can i just book a ticket and fly to macau or do i need to go througj any other formalities if yes then do let me know all da details of it...what are the chances of gettin a securiry job in macau.i am 170 cms and a gymaholic!!!!

• Replied by: Bonnie   Jul. 08, 2013 19:31

as an Indian passport holder, you are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days for tourist purpose, and during the 30 days, you are not allowed to work. if you want to work in Macau, you need to find a job first and then apply the work permit, with the permit you can work in Macau.

• Replyjayar    Jul. 04, 2013 03:59

Good evening!I have an inquiries as a filipino visiting macau exempt us from getting visa,but what if i like to work in macau?do i need to get one?...Thanks in advance.Hope to hear from you soon..

• Replied by: James   Jul. 04, 2013 19:02

you need to apply a visa if you plan to work in Macau.

• Replykit    Jul. 02, 2013 01:42

I'm from Germany and I will visit HK on August and I'm planning to visit Macao for 1day do I need to apply a visa to Macao? and how much will it cost?

• Replied by: Candy   Jul. 02, 2013 18:29

no, you don't need to apply a Macau visa as German passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 90 days.

• Replyangel    Jun. 29, 2013 17:33

Hi immigration here in philippines was very strict was a supporting letter could help u a lot.

• Replied by: Gina   Jul. 01, 2013 19:27

yes, a supporting letter will do some help.

• ReplyKevin    Jun. 23, 2013 05:49

I want to bring my helper(from Sri Lanka) to go to Macau but she didn't apply the visa when she came to Hong Kong. Can I help my helper to apply in Hong Kong?

• Replied by: Bonnie   Jun. 24, 2013 19:34

she did not apply the visa when she came to Hong Kong? does she hold a stay permit or other documents that allow her to stay in Hong Kong?you can try to help her to apply the visa.

• Replygenvy    Jun. 20, 2013 16:03

Hi I’m genvy from philippines and currently working here in macau for already six months but problems comes up that I need to go back to the philippines to settle it. I want to resign because of that but Im afraid coz someone said that my employer will going to banned if i do that.Is it true? Im want to get back here and apply again when all is settled. what should I do to not to be banned? Waiting for your reply, genvy

• Replied by: Olivia   Jun. 20, 2013 17:54

i've heard that some one was banned by his employer after he resigned.

• ReplyJoan potipot    Jun. 04, 2013 07:36

Hello there. I just visited Macau last May 11 and exited on May 13. I'm planning to go back on June 11, is there any complications on that in the immigration. my friend told me that i will get an ultimatum visa if i go back in Macau because 30 days has not passed yet. is this true? i'm from the philippines

• Replied by: joseph   Jun. 13, 2013 19:10

ms joan, i also experience same as yours. the philippine immigration will not allow you to travel due to you date of philippine arrival and expected departure is to close. before i was almost offloaded, because i have only 30 days interval of my travel as my visa is concern.they question my financial capacity. i am aware of that possibility, that is why i prepare enough money and credit cards to be presented to the phil. immigration. as piece of advise, don't take the risk, you might be wasting your airline ticket and airport expenses.

• Replyneth    Jun. 06, 2013 15:17

im 16days ovestay in macau i cant pay it to the immigration, i want to go back how many years ill wait before i enter macau again?

• Replied by: Bonnie   Jun. 06, 2013 18:11

i've heard that some one was allowed to go back after one year.

• ReplyPrakash    Jun. 03, 2013 23:08

Hi, i am nepali citizen and i came to macau in visiting vissa validity of 14 days and. And after 5 days my vissa will expire. And i want to work here. What i have to do to get work permit and how to find job. And can i extend my vissa. Where ?Pls ur advise will be highly appricate

• Replied by: Penny   Jun. 04, 2013 18:36

to get a work permit in Macau, you should find a job at the first place, and then submit all the required documents, and if you have passed the preliminary examination, you will get an temporary stay permit and wait for your application to be proved and it usually take a few weeks to finally obtain the work permit.

• ReplyRajesh    May. 23, 2013 03:36

Hello, I am nepalies passport holder. Can i go to Macau for worksecurity guard ? Please reply me.

• Replied by: Candy   May. 23, 2013 18:25

for Nepalies passport holder, you have to apply a Macau visa through the Chinese embassy in your country before departure. you can try to apply a job before you go or when you are in Macau, but you'd better not show any intention of working in Macau, or you may be rejected when you apply the visa.

First   Previous    8    9    10    11    12    Next  Last