Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    7    8    9    10    11    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyruby
    2014/1/18 23:00:00

    Hi,I'm Ruby.I'm ofw in hk before.I been staying here in my country for 3mos.can I tour Macau without any invitation from a friend.thank you

  • Replyindra
    2014/1/16 11:41:00

    Hi sir / madam I am indra from dubai as salesman but i have intented to go in maccau for working visa as security guard n other post too. For that where can i get to apply for it? In nepal sny reliable consultancy or manpower? And is it possible or not ? Any ideal n visa process n any webside for apply ....thank u ...

  • Replyfe
    2013/12/6 8:48:00

    i already uv i want to exit macau after 10days is it ok to go back before 50days ban if i bring with me my 1st letter from the human resources? is anyone can help me please!

    • susan :2013/12/8 17:51:00

      a letter from human resources? do you mean you got a job offer in Macau?

    • fe :2013/12/9 18:10:00

      yes, im waiting for the letter from the human resources serve as my working visa to come outyes, i have a job offer waiting for the letter from the human resources...is it possible to leave macau eventhough im already in UV?

    • Jesscy :2013/12/9 18:13:00

      i think is ok, but you'd better confirm with the Macau immigration department.

  • Replyyuvi
    2013/12/6 7:58:00

    An indian can get government job in macau or not? I got job offer from macau , job is regarding to security provided to hotels by government, is it true or not??????

    • Linda :2013/12/8 17:48:00

      im afraid it can not be regarded as a government job. but i think it is true.did you apply it by yourself or through an agency?

  • Replyolive
    2013/12/4 20:16:00

    hello maamim olive,dh here in hongkong,my employers will be living to macau next year,and they want to get me and hire also my husband,i want to ask if,if we are both working already there,can we get also our daughter to live there?thanks

    • Lisa :2013/12/5 17:45:00

      yes, you can. your daughter can live with you in Macau.

  • Replyyuvi
    2013/12/4 1:03:00

    Hii, is security for hotels is nice job or not? And how green card get for macau? Is it possible to live forever in macau with family?

    • Linka :2013/12/4 17:53:00

      to get the work permit for macau, you have to get a job offer from a Macau company first. live forever in Macau? you mean migrate to Macau? it is not easy. if you find a job there, you can stay there with your family as non-residence worker as long as you work there.

  • ReplyKhan
    2013/11/22 13:05:00

    Hello, i am from Pakistan, I am student in china. I want to know if I have valid schengen visa so I can enter macau ? Please do reply thanks

    • Emma :2013/11/24 19:48:00

      no, you still need to apply a visa to Macau before arrival.

  • Replycalvin
    2013/11/16 22:41:00

    hi im from philippines planning to go by tourist and im invited to my close relatives now living in macau..and while im staying in macau is it possible to get a job during my stay?

    • Hebe :2013/11/17 18:56:00

      visitors are not allowed to work in Macau. you should apply a work permit if you plan to work there.

    • calvin :2013/11/17 22:05:00

      yeah i understand mam that tourist is not allowed to work....but if incase i find a job the employer will provide me a working permit so that i can saty in macau ryt?...heres my next question what most month have many job opening?

    • Olivia :2013/11/18 17:46:00

      if will be ok if your future employer will assist you to apply the work permit. the best time to hunt a job is after the Chinese Spring Festival, in March.

    • calvin :2013/11/23 7:39:00

      thank you for the good information.god bless!..

    • calvin :2013/11/23 8:03:00

      can i ask if there's no age limit for the applicants in macau?

  • Replyarlene pamatian
    2013/11/13 18:44:00

    After the cancellation visa how many months will i come back again to macau.

    • Ivy :2013/11/14 18:05:00

      try after 3 months.

  • Replyjhermhie
    2013/11/3 2:45:00

    Hi I am from the Philippines. My husband is working in Macau and is renting a house there. I am planning to visit him together with our son and my sister for only 9 days and we already booked our.flight but not for a hotel since we'll be staying at the house that my husband is renting. What documents/things should we bring so we won't be having problems at the airport? Thanks for the time. I'll be waiting for your reply.

    • Engma :2013/11/3 19:19:00

      ask your husband to write an invitation letter in which he should state that he will provide accommodation for you. you should also have the return trip air tickets, and some pocket money. You may also be required to show your bank account.

    • jhermhie :2013/11/5 4:45:00

      Thanks for the info....should the letter be handwrittem or not? And at least how much pocket money do you think they'll require from us? Thanks.

    • Engma :2013/11/5 18:12:00

      the letter can be handwritten or printed out.at least USD 100 per day, or MOP5,000 for the whole trip.

  • ReplyDurga
    2013/10/30 0:30:00

    Hi There, I am from Nepal and I live in Guangzhou. I want to go to Macau but I couldn't find place to apply the visa, can anyone advise where should I submit the visa application??

    • grace :2013/10/30 19:10:00

      you can apply by posting your application documents to the Macau Immigration department.

    • Durga :2013/11/1 22:52:00

      I am living in Guangzhou , Can you please advise the address of the Macao immigration office where I can apply.

    • grace :2013/11/3 19:16:00

      you can find the detailed information at their official site: http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/Service_Imm.html

  • Replyvishal thomas
    2013/10/26 10:25:00

    Hai,Am looking for a waiter job in Macau.I met an agency which is in India.they told the processing fees and agent fee around 4 lakh Indian rupees .they offer 70 thousand Indian rupee salary also they told after 2 years i can apply for renewal .is that possible ?

    • Sara :2013/10/27 20:02:00

      you'd better consult more agencies or your local department of labor for detailed information.

  • Replyzaidarshad
    2013/10/22 2:58:00

    I want to know in my country there isn't any specipied country so how may i apply for macau visa,i only want an tourest visa.

    • Linda :2013/10/22 19:14:00

      you can apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in your country.

  • Replysugar
    2013/10/21 2:52:00

    hi sugar i`m from philippines i over stayed in macau for 8 months 2years ago, now i want to go back in macau can is it possible to enter again in macau tnx

    • Gina :2013/10/21 18:54:00

      did they leave any stamp or mark on your passport?if you are in the black list of the Macau immigration, you can not enter again.

    • sugar :2013/10/22 17:39:00

      no stamp on my passport ma`am and how long would be the ban tnx

    • Gina :2013/10/22 19:17:00

      i'm not very clear, but i heard some said that the ban is one year and some said it is three years.

  • Replyacee
    2013/10/20 2:15:00

    I want to visit Macau, I have an invitation from my friend...can I have a tour??

    • Candy :2013/10/20 20:17:00

      yes, you can. but you'd better make sure whether you need to apply the visa to Macau.

  • ReplyFrancis Dimaculangan
    2013/6/23 12:45:00

    hi, I am from Philippines. Is it true about the new law of Macau that if I took UV, I cannot apply for a working visa for 6 months? I already hafind a company that will hire me on July 1 but I took UV before I left Macau. I am worried that the immigration will not approved my working visa.

    • Cathy :2013/6/24 19:38:00

      a UV? what is a UV?

    • Nel :2013/10/11 2:50:00

      Same situation , when i visit Macau i also used my UV - ultimate visa which i stayed Macau for 60 day, When I can return in Macau

  • Replykimi
    2013/10/9 10:36:00

    Hi! Good evening. I'm a Philippine passport holder who already has back and forth ticket to Macau for 27 days of stay as a tourist. What travel documents do I need to prove that I have a father, who worked and a resident there, whom I can stay with??Thank you.

    • Tina :2013/10/9 19:19:00

      just ask your father to write an invitation letter that states he will sponsor your trip in Macau.

  • ReplyMaurine tan
    2013/10/5 0:58:00

    Good Day, I'm Maurine from Philippines, I want to work in Macau, If i have tour visa, is it possible to have job there? I want make sure, But I don't know how.,?

    • Olivia :2013/10/8 0:57:00

      no, you can not work in Macau with a tour visa.

  • Replyyeng
    2013/10/1 11:27:00

    i'm from the philippines working here in macau for almost two years.. i have a blue card and i want to know if it is possible to attach my 4yrs. old daughter to my blue card? so that she can also stay and study here in macau.. and if possible..what are the requirements that i need to submit for application... thanks in advance..

    • Susan :2013/10/8 0:55:00

      yes, it is possible. you can apply a "Special Authorization to Stay" for Reuniting Kindred of Non-resident Workers for your daughter. and it can be applied at Non-resident Workers Subdivision of the Immigration Department, Immigration Department Office Building, Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa. visit the official website or consult the officer for detailed requirements.

  • ReplyEric
    2013/10/1 15:40:00

    Hello, my wife is a vietnamese with a work permit in Singapore, we have been married more than seven years in Singapore. We are going tour to Hong Kong , Macau and Shenzhen. How can she apply for a visa to travel and how long it will take for visa to approve? Please advice thank.

 First   Previous    7    8    9    10    11    Next  Last