First   Previous    7    8    9    10    11    Next  Last
  • Replyjhermhie    Nov. 03, 2013 02:45

Hi I am from the Philippines. My husband is working in Macau and is renting a house there. I am planning to visit him together with our son and my sister for only 9 days and we already booked our.flight but not for a hotel since we'll be staying at the house that my husband is renting. What documents/things should we bring so we won't be having problems at the airport? Thanks for the time. I'll be waiting for your reply.

• Replied by: Engma   Nov. 03, 2013 19:19

ask your husband to write an invitation letter in which he should state that he will provide accommodation for you. you should also have the return trip air tickets, and some pocket money. You may also be required to show your bank account.

• Replied by: jhermhie   Nov. 05, 2013 04:45

Thanks for the info....should the letter be handwrittem or not? And at least how much pocket money do you think they'll require from us? Thanks.

• Replied by: Engma   Nov. 05, 2013 18:12

the letter can be handwritten or printed out.at least USD 100 per day, or MOP5,000 for the whole trip.

• ReplyDurga    Oct. 30, 2013 00:30

Hi There, I am from Nepal and I live in Guangzhou. I want to go to Macau but I couldn't find place to apply the visa, can anyone advise where should I submit the visa application??

• Replied by: Durga   Nov. 01, 2013 22:52

I am living in Guangzhou , Can you please advise the address of the Macao immigration office where I can apply.

• Replied by: grace   Nov. 03, 2013 19:16

you can find the detailed information at their official site: http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/Service_Imm.html

• Replied by: grace   Oct. 30, 2013 19:10

you can apply by posting your application documents to the Macau Immigration department.

• Replyvishal thomas    Oct. 26, 2013 10:25

Hai,Am looking for a waiter job in Macau.I met an agency which is in India.they told the processing fees and agent fee around 4 lakh Indian rupees .they offer 70 thousand Indian rupee salary also they told after 2 years i can apply for renewal .is that possible ?

• Replied by: Sara   Oct. 27, 2013 20:02

you'd better consult more agencies or your local department of labor for detailed information.

• Replysugar    Oct. 21, 2013 02:52

hi sugar i`m from philippines i over stayed in macau for 8 months 2years ago, now i want to go back in macau can is it possible to enter again in macau tnx

• Replied by: Gina   Oct. 21, 2013 18:54

did they leave any stamp or mark on your passport?if you are in the black list of the Macau immigration, you can not enter again.

• Replied by: sugar   Oct. 22, 2013 17:39

no stamp on my passport ma`am and how long would be the ban tnx

• Replied by: Gina   Oct. 22, 2013 19:17

i'm not very clear, but i heard some said that the ban is one year and some said it is three years.

• Replyzaidarshad    Oct. 22, 2013 02:58

I want to know in my country there isn't any specipied country so how may i apply for macau visa,i only want an tourest visa.

• Replied by: Linda   Oct. 22, 2013 19:14

you can apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in your country.

• Replyacee    Oct. 20, 2013 02:15

I want to visit Macau, I have an invitation from my friend...can I have a tour??

• Replied by: Candy   Oct. 20, 2013 20:17

yes, you can. but you'd better make sure whether you need to apply the visa to Macau.

• ReplyFrancis Dimaculangan    Jun. 23, 2013 12:45

hi, I am from Philippines. Is it true about the new law of Macau that if I took UV, I cannot apply for a working visa for 6 months? I already hafind a company that will hire me on July 1 but I took UV before I left Macau. I am worried that the immigration will not approved my working visa.

• Replied by: Cathy   Jun. 24, 2013 19:38

a UV? what is a UV?

• Replied by: Nel   Oct. 11, 2013 02:50

Same situation , when i visit Macau i also used my UV - ultimate visa which i stayed Macau for 60 day, When I can return in Macau

• Replykimi    Oct. 09, 2013 10:36

Hi! Good evening. I'm a Philippine passport holder who already has back and forth ticket to Macau for 27 days of stay as a tourist. What travel documents do I need to prove that I have a father, who worked and a resident there, whom I can stay with??Thank you.

• Replied by: Tina   Oct. 09, 2013 19:19

just ask your father to write an invitation letter that states he will sponsor your trip in Macau.

• ReplyMaurine tan    Oct. 05, 2013 00:58

Good Day, I'm Maurine from Philippines, I want to work in Macau, If i have tour visa, is it possible to have job there? I want make sure, But I don't know how.,?

• Replied by: Olivia   Oct. 08, 2013 00:57

no, you can not work in Macau with a tour visa.

• Replyyeng    Oct. 01, 2013 11:27

i'm from the philippines working here in macau for almost two years.. i have a blue card and i want to know if it is possible to attach my 4yrs. old daughter to my blue card? so that she can also stay and study here in macau.. and if possible..what are the requirements that i need to submit for application... thanks in advance..

• Replied by: Susan   Oct. 08, 2013 00:55

yes, it is possible. you can apply a "Special Authorization to Stay" for Reuniting Kindred of Non-resident Workers for your daughter. and it can be applied at Non-resident Workers Subdivision of the Immigration Department, Immigration Department Office Building, Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa. visit the official website or consult the officer for detailed requirements.

• ReplyEric    Oct. 01, 2013 15:40

Hello, my wife is a vietnamese with a work permit in Singapore, we have been married more than seven years in Singapore. We are going tour to Hong Kong , Macau and Shenzhen. How can she apply for a visa to travel and how long it will take for visa to approve? Please advice thank.

• ReplyFrank    Sep. 27, 2013 06:23

I am from Nigeria studying in china.,at present i just want to change my school, but due to session has already started and my present school insists on me changing and was given a month. at present i am left with only week to 10days before my exit visa will expire., i am planning to go to macau and then re - apply for a tourist visa back to beijing then will get a Job which is certain and then change to working visa via the company.I want to do this so as to remain in china before next session so i can re-apply and continue with my education here in Beijing., then i will get a Student visa.I want to know if it were possible to get a visa to Macau and from Macau get a tourist visa back to Beijing., China to enable me get a working visa just to enable stay back in China and not going home without achieving my purpose of study here in ChinaI need URGENT response please to enable me know how to plan my next move..Thanks

• ReplyPardeep Kumar    Sep. 26, 2013 20:01

Hi,i am from Pakistan,which documents are required for Macau visa and where from i can get visa ?pleas inform me.

• ReplyNARESH K.C.    Sep. 23, 2013 03:34

hi, sir/madam, iam nepal passport holder working in macau i want to go to indonesia tour. i know i can apply visa in hongkong consulate of indonesia, but first i need get hongkong visa to enter hongkong its so difficult for me .need sponcer. so have there any agent in macau to apply indonesia tourist visa.. thank yoy

• Replied by: Rita   Sep. 23, 2013 18:42

i believe there are many travel agency provide visa application service, but remember to find a qualified one.

• ReplySue Wong    Sep. 05, 2013 12:18

I'm a Singaporean which is staying in macau for 50 days holdings the visitor visa. Can I extend to stay in macau again? Cause my employer is considering to employ me. Please advise. Or can I go to zhu hai and hk to stay 15 days each place to get my new visitor visa in Macau again? Please advise .Thanks

• Replied by: susan   Sep. 05, 2013 18:36

you can try to extend your stay, and also try to apply a temporary residence permit which allows you to stay and work in Macau before you get the work permit.

• Replyjomari    Aug. 22, 2013 17:40

i overstayed my visa for five days in macau and didnt pay it before leaving.can i pay it on my return?or is it still posible for me to go back?

• Replied by: Jerry   Aug. 22, 2013 18:27

yes, you can have a try.

• Replynini    Aug. 20, 2013 03:08

Hi, I'm from Georgia (????). Now I'm in Nanjing, I have F visa for china, I would like to visit Macau. so my question is, do i need visa to enter Macau? and if i need it where i can get?

• Replied by: Fred   Aug. 20, 2013 17:55

yes, Georgia passport holder are required to apply a visa to enter Macau. but you can get the visa upon arrival in Macau.

• Replysegunda    Aug. 17, 2013 12:15

pls. help me, i want to know f how many years is the banned if u got overstay in macau for 4 months and i did not pay.??? thanks in advanced

• Replied by: Hebe   Aug. 18, 2013 18:53

you will be banned for 2 years if you overstay in Macau more than 30 days and less than 180 days.

• ReplyWaqassheikh    Aug. 01, 2013 10:26

Do we have to visa fee in local currency or US$ Dollar and wht is the Visa for Pakistani National

• Replied by: Candy   Aug. 01, 2013 18:47

the visa fee is paid in local currency. as Pakistani passport holder, you should apply the Macau visa before you go there througth the Chinese Embassy.

• Replied by: Candy   Aug. 02, 2013 00:38

Pakistani Nationals have to visit China Embassy for interview & submit the visa application. Visa fee Rs.3,800.. to be paid in exact amount at the time of receiving passport n visa, visa processing time 4 working days.

• Replied by: WAQASS   Aug. 05, 2013 00:03

Thx Candy I have already applied for Macau visa , China Embassy in Pakistan. Visa fee to paid in CASH Pak Rupee on collection of Passport

• ReplyMan    Aug. 04, 2013 04:27

Hi, I am a Macau citizen who currently live in Australia. I am planning to go back to Macau for holiday with my son who hold an Australian passport, he is allow to stay in Macau for 30 days without a visa, but we plan to go back for 2 months, I am not sure should he apply for visa in Australia (but seems that only 30 days will be granted) or should he apply for an extension in Macau, thanks for your help!

• Replied by: May   Aug. 04, 2013 19:38

he should apply for an extension in Macau.

First   Previous    7    8    9    10    11    Next  Last