First   Previous    6    7    8    9    10    Next  Last
  • Replyysanell    Mar. 26, 2014 11:12

I was working in Macau for more than a year and my agency renewed my contract for another 2 years. Unfortunately, this January I forgot to renew my visa and I was 2 days overstay so I went to the Immigration to ask what I'm gonna do. They asked me to pay for my overstay so I paid. Unfortunately, my passport was expired at the same time so I went to Philippine embassy for renewal. Because of that, I was overstay again for another day because my passport was still in the embassy. I asked if I will pay again for my one day overstay but they didn't let me. They told me to go back to the Philippines. For the meantime that my passport hasn't released yet, I went to the immigration everyday to report. My agency did everything to help me stay but i need to go back to the Philippines as told by the immigration. I don't have any marks on my passport and I wasn't asked to pay for my one day overstay. I voluntarily submit myself to the immigration when I learned that my visa was expired. It's just that I forgot to renew my visa because I thought that I was given 2 years contract by my agency. How soon do you think can I go back to macau and work again? My mother is a resident of macau. thanks a lot if you answer my queries.

• Replied by: Brenda   Mar. 26, 2014 21:59

i think you can go back now.

• ReplySanaz    Mar. 26, 2014 12:36

HiI am Iranian & now I am in china for visiting & my visa validity is for 1 month & also have the Hong Kong visa for 2 months too so I am very interested in visiting macao too so do I need visa for going to macao or can I get it in the airport?? Meanwhile my chineese visa is not multiple.Regards,Sanaz

• Replied by: Jeremy   Mar. 26, 2014 21:58

yes, you need to apply the Macau visa, but you can obtain it at the airport upon arrival in Macau. since your Chinese visa is not multiple, you can not re-enter Mainland China after your Macau trip.

• Replycatherine    Mar. 21, 2014 00:35

hi im a filipino passport holder, just want to ask whenever we go to macau as a tourist and that good for 1month, can we able to find a work their? i mean is it possible if we go their in macau as a tourist can we find a job??

• Replysammantha    Mar. 17, 2014 15:10

i am filipina working here in qatar a cleaner im resigning in my company so im going back to the philippines . but i want to have 3 days tour in macau via hotel voucher before going in my home country it is possible to stay longer in macau since i have friend there ?

• Replied by: Jeanifer   Mar. 17, 2014 21:54

as a Filipino passport holder, you can stay in Macau for 30 days without a visa.

• ReplyMary    Mar. 10, 2014 09:37

Hi,i'm a filipino and this is my first time to travel to macau and i have a cousin that will support me when i visit there, can you help me about the interview in the immigration? What kind of questions are they asking?

• Replymiko pahayahay    Mar. 08, 2014 10:20

good day,any 1 could help me plsssss,me, my sister and my cousin want to visit in macau. though we know that we dont need to have a visa coz filipina have a visa free for 30 days. but we intend to stay there for 2 or 3 months. is there a possible that we can get a macau visa for 3 months. and where we can file a macau visa here in philippines. is it the process of the macau visa still the same of the tourist chinese visa? and what would be the requirements? plsss help us. u can email me through my email add. mikopahayahay@yc..thank you.

• Replyayoub    Feb. 16, 2014 13:00

hi i'm from morocco and i have macanese girlfriend and we are willing to get married after i come to macau.the question is can i get to macau with the moroccan passport (that means no need to apply for visa) if so what are the steps for getting married in macau and what are the required papers to do that i want to know every thing and thx in advance.

• Replykuldeep    Jan. 26, 2014 20:43

Hi sir/madam If I go to macao on tourist visaAnd after reached there If u want to work there what should u do andDo I pay some money for workpermit. If yes howmoch

• Replyteresa    Feb. 06, 2013 05:52

hi im a filipino i stayed in macau for 50 days i visited my husband he has a work there in macau unfortunately i went back here in the philippines and i plan to go back in macau again to visit again my husband who worked how many days do i need to stay here in the phillippines before i can go to macau again thank you..

• Replied by: miranda   Jan. 22, 2014 05:25

after how many days she come back? and how many days she allowed to stay? i mean the visa is it 30 days again?

• Replied by: Angelica   Sep. 03, 2013 07:39

If u use all 50dats that they given to you .you aCant go back there in Macau you have to be out in the Macau then after that you can enter again and they will give 30days

• ReplyMiranda    Jan. 22, 2014 05:21

i used my 50 days as a tourist in macao, then i return to philippines but i miss my boyfriend, when can i come back? is it true after 30 days, 10 to 14 days will they allow me to enter again if ever i want to go back to be with my chinese bf again! missing him badly.. one week away from macau now! can i come back next week?

• Replyruby    Jan. 18, 2014 23:00

Hi,I'm Ruby.I'm ofw in hk before.I been staying here in my country for 3mos.can I tour Macau without any invitation from a friend.thank you

• Replyindra    Jan. 16, 2014 11:41

Hi sir / madam I am indra from dubai as salesman but i have intented to go in maccau for working visa as security guard n other post too. For that where can i get to apply for it? In nepal sny reliable consultancy or manpower? And is it possible or not ? Any ideal n visa process n any webside for apply ....thank u ...

• ReplyRose Mae   Philippines    Aug. 31, 2012 06:08

Hi,i am a Philippine passport holder with a valid visa for 1year in Macau stamped in my passport...i am going home for emergency and i will come back after 1week..what documents do i need to exit or depart Macau aside from my valid passpport with the visa stamp??i mean other documents do i need to show airport immigration upon departing or exit?

• Replied by: grace galache   Jan. 05, 2014 07:19

hi rose mae how do you get a 1 year visa in macau? do you work in macau?

• Replied by: Jack   Sep. 01, 2012 19:07

I don't think you need to show others besides your passport and visa when exitting Macau, but you may have to apply for a new Macau visa if you plan to enter and stay in Macau for more than 30 days later.

• Replyfe    Dec. 06, 2013 08:48

i already uv i want to exit macau after 10days is it ok to go back before 50days ban if i bring with me my 1st letter from the human resources? is anyone can help me please!

• Replied by: susan   Dec. 08, 2013 17:51

a letter from human resources? do you mean you got a job offer in Macau?

• Replied by: fe   Dec. 09, 2013 18:10

yes, im waiting for the letter from the human resources serve as my working visa to come outyes, i have a job offer waiting for the letter from the human resources...is it possible to leave macau eventhough im already in UV?

• Replied by: Jesscy   Dec. 09, 2013 18:13

i think is ok, but you'd better confirm with the Macau immigration department.

• Replyyuvi    Dec. 06, 2013 07:58

An indian can get government job in macau or not? I got job offer from macau , job is regarding to security provided to hotels by government, is it true or not??????

• Replied by: Linda   Dec. 08, 2013 17:48

im afraid it can not be regarded as a government job. but i think it is true.did you apply it by yourself or through an agency?

• Replyolive    Dec. 04, 2013 20:16

hello maamim olive,dh here in hongkong,my employers will be living to macau next year,and they want to get me and hire also my husband,i want to ask if,if we are both working already there,can we get also our daughter to live there?thanks

• Replied by: Lisa   Dec. 05, 2013 17:45

yes, you can. your daughter can live with you in Macau.

• Replyyuvi    Dec. 04, 2013 01:03

Hii, is security for hotels is nice job or not? And how green card get for macau? Is it possible to live forever in macau with family?

• Replied by: Linka   Dec. 04, 2013 17:53

to get the work permit for macau, you have to get a job offer from a Macau company first. live forever in Macau? you mean migrate to Macau? it is not easy. if you find a job there, you can stay there with your family as non-residence worker as long as you work there.

• ReplyKhan    Nov. 22, 2013 13:05

Hello, i am from Pakistan, I am student in china. I want to know if I have valid schengen visa so I can enter macau ? Please do reply thanks

• Replied by: Emma   Nov. 24, 2013 19:48

no, you still need to apply a visa to Macau before arrival.

• Replycalvin    Nov. 16, 2013 22:41

hi im from philippines planning to go by tourist and im invited to my close relatives now living in macau..and while im staying in macau is it possible to get a job during my stay?

• Replied by: Hebe   Nov. 17, 2013 18:56

visitors are not allowed to work in Macau. you should apply a work permit if you plan to work there.

• Replied by: calvin   Nov. 17, 2013 22:05

yeah i understand mam that tourist is not allowed to work....but if incase i find a job the employer will provide me a working permit so that i can saty in macau ryt?...heres my next question what most month have many job opening?

• Replied by: Olivia   Nov. 18, 2013 17:46

if will be ok if your future employer will assist you to apply the work permit. the best time to hunt a job is after the Chinese Spring Festival, in March.

• Replied by: calvin   Nov. 23, 2013 07:39

thank you for the good information.god bless!..

• Replied by: calvin   Nov. 23, 2013 08:03

can i ask if there's no age limit for the applicants in macau?

• Replyarlene pamatian    Nov. 13, 2013 18:44

After the cancellation visa how many months will i come back again to macau.

• Replied by: Ivy   Nov. 14, 2013 18:05