First   Previous    5    6    7    8    9    Next  Last
  • ReplyAlam    Jul. 18, 2014 08:01

I am going to japan for 7 days then come china after that i want to go macau,is it possible to get visa at japan or china?Please guide me.

• Replied by: Henry   Jul. 29, 2014 02:32

You can do it in Japan or in Beijing, China. Which country do you come from? As I know, many countries' citizens can ge visa on arrival when you reach the Macau's airport.

• Replyjoanah    Jun. 11, 2014 11:24

hello i would like to ask if i can go directly to macau from India..i am now here in India as a tourist and from here i want to go to macau as tourist also is it possible for me to go directly to macau from india?..im a Filipino citizen. pls advice thank you.

• Replied by: joanah   Jul. 16, 2014 10:27

thanks for that information.i want to ask also if the macau immigration will ask for my return ticket..im afraid macau immigration might be super strict.

• Replied by: Peter   Jun. 14, 2014 05:01

I'm afraid not. There is no direct flight from India to Macau. Then I suggest you fly to HK instead. Then take a ferry at Skypier near HKIA to Macau!

• Replyronald tng    Jul. 08, 2014 10:48

Hi, I would like to check if a Myanmar nationality with Singapore PR need to apply for VISA? I have apply for Hongkong Visa and is travelling to Macau for 1 day. Pls advised. Thank you

• Replied by: Uniya   Jul. 10, 2014 04:23

Yes, visa is needed to travel in HK and Macao.

• Replysuresh Shrestha    Jul. 04, 2014 03:36

I am from Nepal traveling to GUANGZHOU on 04 aug I have visa for GUANGZHOU . Can i visit Macau or how can i get visa for Macao from GUANGZHOU. Is it possible ? Can i get arrival visa from GUANGZHOU when travel from Sea because i need to visit Macao from GUANGZHOU.

• Replied by: Lisa   Jul. 05, 2014 05:35

No, VOA is not vailable for Nepal passport holders, so you'd better apply for a visa in advance or apply for one in Guangzhou through an agent, in which case the application form should be sent to Macau Immigration Department!

• Replylayla decastro    Jun. 26, 2014 12:39

hello Im filipino passport holder, just want to ask whenever we go to macao as a tourist and that good for 1month, can we able to find a work their? is it possible if we go there as a tourist can we find a job??

• Replied by: Jennis   Jun. 28, 2014 05:20

Generally, there are many chances there, so I believe you are able to find a job there. During your tourist stay, it is allowed to apply for a job. Btut once you find one, you need apply for a work visa for longer stay then!

• Replyjoanna    Jun. 26, 2014 23:59

Hello sir, madam I work in macau for more than 2 years.i finished my contract nov.27, 2013....after my contract agency referred me to A direct agent.he ask me to pay for the placement I immidiately pay believing that I have a work he keep on promising and make me believed that even I dont have a work he file me a visa extension..an emergency came my dad died and I need to go back to the Philippines and surprisingly a immigration agent told me that im already 4 months overstayed. ...so madam sir how long will I wait for me to go back to macau.please reply me so that I know what to do.thankyou I hope for your kind consideration.

• Replied by: Jenni   Jun. 28, 2014 05:16

You need wait for at least three months to go back. Sometimes, it requires longer. Sorry for this!

• Replyrumpa    Jun. 25, 2014 22:28

I am from india and so if i visit macao for 30 days do i have to show the purpose of visit to macao at the immigration check point.Also can i apply for jobs by aplying for a work visa within these 30 days or i dont need any work visa to apply for jobs?All i need is a passport and sufficient fund and one way ticket and a hotel reservation for one night to visit macao.How much fund i should carry with me to stay for 30 days?

• Replied by: Oliver   Jun. 28, 2014 05:13

No, you don't need show the proof of your visit purpose. it is ok to only show the hotel reservation proof and plane tickets. During the 30 days, you can apply for a job. But one you make it, you will need apply for a work visa for your long-term stay!

• ReplyLinda    Jun. 25, 2014 06:53

I worked here for 4 yrs. and i was terminated, i wil go back in the phil and comeback after 1 month. Can i apply a new job immediately?

• Replied by: Tina   Jun. 28, 2014 05:10

Yes, you can if you are capable of!

• Replyanna    Jun. 20, 2014 07:47

How many times in a year should a filipino passport can enter Macau as a Tourist?

• Replied by: Jeremy   Jun. 21, 2014 05:24

there is no limit on the times you can enter Macau. But it is said that there should be at least 30 days between two entries.

• ReplyMalit yvonne    Jan. 28, 2014 04:02

Hi Im a filipina, I just went to macau as a tourist, can I come back there after two weeks from the time I landed here in the Philippines from Macau? I already took my Uturn but not the UV. I stayed there for about 47days. I also have supporting letter from my brother. Am I safe from holding my departure or from offloading? Please comment me back if you have an idea regarding my query. Thank you!

• Replied by: anna   Jun. 20, 2014 07:43

yes you can go back after two weeks but they will only give you 10days visa and you can extend anymore. you have stayed 47days in macau and i don't think they will allow you to stay lkonger than 10days, your re-entry will be your UV. i am here in Macau and the last time i've stayed here for 30 days and when i came back after 10days from the Philippines they only gave me 20days and after i exit china they only gave me 10days and that is already UV. so i suggest stay in the Philippines atleast more than a month or 2 just to be sure.

• Replyailynsucgang@gmail.com   Hong Kong, China    Jun. 11, 2014 08:08

My sister just visit macau last april to may 6... Her husband bday this 26, can she visit macau again ,and our friend also going but with request to visit from my sister' s husband who work in macao.thank you pls response :)

• Replied by: Dylan   Jun. 14, 2014 05:03

Why not? There seems no problem at all, so your sister can go to Macau. Or let me know your confusing or worries.

• Replyjan    Jun. 13, 2014 09:12

hi im currently working in macau. my boss approved for my 4 months leave. will i have problem if im out of macau over 3 months?

• Replied by: Rita   Jun. 14, 2014 04:58

Theoretically, there is no problem. Just ensure that your passport and visa are still valid when you get back.

• Replylyn    May. 26, 2014 22:18

hi goodmorning, im Lyn, i am a filipino passport holder working here in HK, i wish to visit Macau in 2days this coming public holidays... is there a possibility i could stay there without any visa? i need help pls.... thank u... ;)

• Replied by: Helen   May. 29, 2014 02:18

Yes, it is possible. Philippine passport holders are allowed to stay in Macao for at most 30 days for visa free.

• Replyjames    May. 24, 2014 23:17

hello im planning to go to macao soon 3 days and 2 nights..it is posible i can stay long there what i mean is can i extend more than 3 days?or i need to pay again?im from phillippines.thank you very much..hope u will reply me

• Replied by: Jiva   May. 26, 2014 04:00

If you stay in that city no more than 30 days, you do not need to apply a visa and pay again.

• ReplyCheong wooi choon    May. 15, 2014 16:24

Dear Sir/ms,I am a Singaporean, holding business visa in china.I would like to check its any possibility to help me wife to apply a Macau visa in china?We are plan to go to Macau by end of this month.Thanks,86 1360 2855 807

• Replied by: Hinda   May. 18, 2014 22:04

But if your wife is also a Singapore passport holder, no visa is needed. She can stay in macau for no more than 30 days for visa free!

• Replyamrik    Apr. 26, 2014 08:45

hello sir/mam i am singh from indian .my agent told me he can arange a job from macao hotel .he say first u can get 3 month visa from china embancy then after reach in macao u r workprmit can apply ,but i wana know is it will be legal .or not .plz help me ....sir /mam ....i hope u reply me soon ...thanks alottt

• Replied by: Candy   Apr. 27, 2014 21:51

yes, this is legal. your employer get employment approvement documents from Macau authorities for you, and then, you can apply the work permit in Macau.

• ReplyFlordeliza T. Buno    Apr. 13, 2014 01:19

I was overstay for one day in macau when i surrendered myself. Am i banned from entering macau? For how long? The immigration didn't give me any letter and my passport didn' t have any mark or stamp about being banned or whatever. How soon can I go back to macau? It has been 3 months since I arrived here. If i go back within this month will I be allowed by the immigration to enter macau?

• Replied by: Jeremy   Apr. 13, 2014 22:54

3 months is enough, and you can go to Macau now.

• Replykuldeep singh    Jan. 26, 2014 18:25

Hallo sir/ madam I m from india. I want to go macao.I hired a agent he will takes 350000 rupees from me fir macao workpermit 2 year in casino.He said my salary will be 70000 indian rupees.So plz guide me.can I earn 70000 per month in the job of casino as a security guard Thanks

• Replied by: Jagdeep SinghJa   Apr. 10, 2014 06:50

Hi sir , I am from (Punjab) India . I am also in same position . One Ejent also demanding 3.50 lac for security job in Macao . If u doing this job plz tell me is it Gud job ?my no is 9592906922 Jagdeep Singh .my mail I'd is Jagdeep_sandhu48@uahoo.com I am waiting your answer thxx

• ReplyRuk man Sunuwar    Apr. 01, 2014 13:14

Hi I am nepalese pasport holder, right now I am here in Philippine but m planing visit on May 10 days macaw from here so how can I get visa and what is the requirement document plz advice me thanks Ruk man

• Replied by: Brenda   Apr. 01, 2014 22:07

you can apply the visa through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in The Philippines. requirements:your passport, a recently taken passport size photo, a fullly complete visa application form, round trip air tickets to Macau, hotel reservation, and your visa or stay permit in The Philippines.

• ReplySanaz    Mar. 27, 2014 02:02

Actually I have single visa of china & now I am in shenzhen.I would like to go macao so can I enter back to china airport & go back to iran if I don't have multiple visa??Sanaz

• Replied by: David   Mar. 30, 2014 22:46

no,you can not re-enter Mainland China with the single entry visa.

First   Previous    5    6    7    8    9    Next  Last