Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First   Previous    4    5    6    7    8    Next  Last
  • Replyrychel
    2014/11/5 3:18:00

hi im currently working here in bahrain, and i have plan to move in macau nxtyear..because this is my first time to go macau..it is hard to find a job in macau if your walk in..?i buy ticket nxtyear bahrain to hongkong,i can enterin macau?thanks

• ReplyGuru prasad
    2014/10/28 10:39:00

Hello sir , am Indian citizen I completed diploma I plan to come macau for search jobs , is ther any chance to get job there

• Morgan :2014/10/29 1:40:00

Please do not worry. It is possible to find a work there.

• ReplyBryan
    2014/10/23 6:43:00

Hi! I am A Philippine passport holder. I am interested to buy a tour package going to Macau but i feel like the 3 days and 2 nights are not that adequate enough. Am I allowed to extend my stay even though my itinerary and duration is just 3 days and 2 nights that was based from the tour package I bought? Because i feel like booking it because I know this is the easiest way for me not to be questioned in the immigration.

• Nathan :2014/10/29 1:44:00

You enjoy a 30 days free entry to visit Macau, so you do not need to extend to stay there once you enter. However, since you join a tour, it is not assured that your tour agency can approve your requirement. If your tour agency approve it, it is possible to stay longer than 3 days.

• Replyvictor veloso
    2014/10/5 6:43:00

hello, what is the age limit for applying for a job in macau? thank you, will wait for your reply.

• Stan :2014/10/29 1:47:00

The age limit is from 18 to 60 years old.

• Replymitch
    2014/9/15 2:02:00

Hi just wanna ask.. how many days do I have to stay here in my country after I exit from macau?I have used the UTURN..but not the UV..Thank you.. filipino here

• Neil :2014/10/29 1:48:00

There is no such kind of limitation on the days. Some people just stay for around one to two days, while some even stop for several hours.

• Replymeysie
    2014/10/24 3:34:00

Hi. My husband is currently working in macau and I too will start working there next month. We have a 4 year old son. I would like to know if we could get our son to stay with us permanently in macau? And what could be the requirements needed?

• Lisly :2014/10/28 6:01:00

your son can stay with you as an family member of non-resident worker. In general, your son's valid passport, an application form with a recent taken photo, special authorization to stay for family members of non-resident worker are needed for application.

• ReplyLen an
    2014/9/12 11:27:00

Hi I'm from philipiines. I'm planning to go at Macau on May 2015, and try my luck to find a job. Is it okay that I only have be wway ticket? I know I can stay only for 30days I will book my retureturning back ticket before my 30days expire. Thank u

• Lily :2014/9/24 5:47:00

If you only have an one way ticket, you may get rejected at the immigration. But it is not assured.

• Amy :2014/9/25 23:23:00

The PH immigration won't allow you to depart. You should provide a return ticket.

• Replyhafsa
    2014/9/19 18:25:00

hi,i'm a student from Morocco and i wanna khow how much money will i need to visit Macau for about 15 days

• Iva :2014/9/24 5:44:00

Do you mean the money on your bank statement you need to application a VOA or the expenses used in China?If you mean the bank statement, there is no specific requirements. So in general, the more, the better. If you mean the expense, it is a little bit hard to tell, because it depends on your trip. If you plan a budget traveling without shopping, it is suggested to prepare around 7000HKD for your trip.

• Replybiju joseph
    2014/9/18 13:20:00

I am an indian i have chineese visa i can enter macau for two days

• Judy :2014/9/24 5:45:00

You enjoys a 30-day free entry to visit Macau, so you can stay there for two days with your valid passport.

• ReplyMJ
    2014/8/28 22:27:00

Hi. Im filipino. Im planning to tour in macau to find a job there. Should i take a round trip or one way ticket?

• Tina :2014/9/17 23:09:00

To work there, you have to hold a work visa, which requires that u have to find a job in advance. So you have to show the round trip ticket for ur tour there,

• Replymark
    2014/9/17 21:12:00

Hi, last 2010 i have jailed in macau for scratching a police car. Will they hold me in the immigration in china if i go there to work?

• Mindy :2014/9/17 22:28:00

It is hard to say. Generally, they will hold you at the customs in a year. At this point, it would be fine to work there. But if the records of your acts can stiil be tracked, they may refuse your entry at the dorder. So you can just have a try. Good luck.

• Replyjeet sk
    2014/9/6 6:24:00

1 - hello my wife is working in macau, but her employer is treating her so badly she is working with them since september 4, 2014. and her employer did her work visa till september 15, she want to leave the job on 6 september but her visa is till 15 september, in the mean time if she is not able to find another job can she stay in macau, if yes what is the option to stay in macau till she find another nice job. thank you

• Replyarlyn
    2014/9/2 14:47:00

Hello im i just wnt to ask..I am a filipino citizen..im planning to go to macau for 4 days alone do i need invitation letter?wat are the requirements needed.please help me.

• Rose :2014/9/2 20:48:00

No invitation letter is required. For Philippine people, you enjoy a 30-day free entry to Macau, so you only need to show your valid passport and your round trip tickets to enter Macau.

• Replynica
    2014/8/26 6:45:00

Hi presently im in macau got my blue card earlier today, im married from philippines i want to bring them here to macau stay for good can i attach them to my bluecard?

• Susan :2014/9/1 5:30:00

I'm afraid not. As I know, it is only for your personal use.

• Replydiana medina
    2014/8/23 22:47:00

hi. i just want to ask if when am i allowed to go back to macau again as tourist. i've used my 50days, but not my UT.tnx in advance for the responce and God bless.

• Sally :2014/9/1 5:28:00

Generally, you are still allowed to reenter Macau for visit. But don't do that too frequently, or the customs will refuse your entry in the future.

• ReplyAbhishek
    2014/8/22 4:21:00

Hello , I have indian passport currently on business visa and living in zhongshan . My visa expires in late september . so is it possible for me to go to macau and get china visa from there. If yes, pleaqse tell me the charges for express visa and other important info

• Nick :2014/9/1 5:26:00

Hi, you can try to apply for visa extension at local Exit-entry Administration Department. Good luck.

• Replyarjun
    2014/8/20 4:18:00

hello Sir,Madam! I want to work in macau as waiter I have an good experience also is it possible?

• Tiana :2014/8/21 2:24:00

Yes, it is possible. But you need to apply for a work visa for that.

• Replyjonas
    2014/8/9 9:05:00

hello im filipino national i just wanna if do i have to get a working visa to get a job in macau ? and what if i get a tour and find a job in macau. is it okay to find a job ?...

• Martin :2014/8/11 21:01:00

To get a work visa, you have to find a job first, because work visa application requires the employment certificate. And it is fine to find a job during your trip there. Once you get a job, you are recommended to apply for a work visa.

• Replyrita
    2014/8/2 22:19:00

Hi I travel with a British Passport although i' live in Australia ,would I be allowed to stay 30 days or 6 months

• Alina :2014/8/3 23:38:00

6 months.

• Replykristine
    2014/8/2 9:43:00

hi..i overstayed in macao for almost 2 yrs.,,i want to know how long will i wait to go back again in macao?

• Rose :2014/8/3 23:43:00