Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    4    5    6    7    8    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyLen an    Sep. 12, 2014 11:27

    Hi I'm from philipiines. I'm planning to go at Macau on May 2015, and try my luck to find a job. Is it okay that I only have be wway ticket? I know I can stay only for 30days I will book my retureturning back ticket before my 30days expire. Thank u

    • Replied by: Lily   Sep. 24, 2014 05:47

      If you only have an one way ticket, you may get rejected at the immigration. But it is not assured.

    • Replied by: Amy   Sep. 25, 2014 23:23

      The PH immigration won't allow you to depart. You should provide a return ticket.

  • Replybiju joseph    Sep. 18, 2014 13:20

    I am an indian i have chineese visa i can enter macau for two days

    • Replied by: Judy   Sep. 24, 2014 05:45

      You enjoys a 30-day free entry to visit Macau, so you can stay there for two days with your valid passport.

  • Replyhafsa    Sep. 19, 2014 18:25

    hi,i'm a student from Morocco and i wanna khow how much money will i need to visit Macau for about 15 days

    • Replied by: Iva   Sep. 24, 2014 05:44

      Do you mean the money on your bank statement you need to application a VOA or the expenses used in China?If you mean the bank statement, there is no specific requirements. So in general, the more, the better. If you mean the expense, it is a little bit hard to tell, because it depends on your trip. If you plan a budget traveling without shopping, it is suggested to prepare around 7000HKD for your trip.

  • ReplyMJ    Aug. 28, 2014 22:27

    Hi. Im filipino. Im planning to tour in macau to find a job there. Should i take a round trip or one way ticket?

    • Replied by: Tina   Sep. 17, 2014 23:09

      To work there, you have to hold a work visa, which requires that u have to find a job in advance. So you have to show the round trip ticket for ur tour there,

  • Replymark    Sep. 17, 2014 21:12

    Hi, last 2010 i have jailed in macau for scratching a police car. Will they hold me in the immigration in china if i go there to work?

    • Replied by: Mindy   Sep. 17, 2014 22:28

      It is hard to say. Generally, they will hold you at the customs in a year. At this point, it would be fine to work there. But if the records of your acts can stiil be tracked, they may refuse your entry at the dorder. So you can just have a try. Good luck.

  • Replyarlyn    Sep. 02, 2014 14:47

    Hello im i just wnt to ask..I am a filipino citizen..im planning to go to macau for 4 days alone do i need invitation letter?wat are the requirements needed.please help me.

    • Replied by: Rose   Sep. 02, 2014 20:48

      No invitation letter is required. For Philippine people, you enjoy a 30-day free entry to Macau, so you only need to show your valid passport and your round trip tickets to enter Macau.

  • Replynica    Aug. 26, 2014 06:45

    Hi presently im in macau got my blue card earlier today, im married from philippines i want to bring them here to macau stay for good can i attach them to my bluecard?

    • Replied by: Susan   Sep. 01, 2014 05:30

      I'm afraid not. As I know, it is only for your personal use.

  • Replydiana medina    Aug. 23, 2014 22:47

    hi. i just want to ask if when am i allowed to go back to macau again as tourist. i've used my 50days, but not my UT.tnx in advance for the responce and God bless.

    • Replied by: Sally   Sep. 01, 2014 05:28

      Generally, you are still allowed to reenter Macau for visit. But don't do that too frequently, or the customs will refuse your entry in the future.

  • ReplyAbhishek    Aug. 22, 2014 04:21

    Hello , I have indian passport currently on business visa and living in zhongshan . My visa expires in late september . so is it possible for me to go to macau and get china visa from there. If yes, pleaqse tell me the charges for express visa and other important info

    • Replied by: Nick   Sep. 01, 2014 05:26

      Hi, you can try to apply for visa extension at local Exit-entry Administration Department. Good luck.

  • Replyarjun    Aug. 20, 2014 04:18

    hello Sir,Madam! I want to work in macau as waiter I have an good experience also is it possible?

    • Replied by: Tiana   Aug. 21, 2014 02:24

      Yes, it is possible. But you need to apply for a work visa for that.

  • Replyjonas    Aug. 09, 2014 09:05

    hello im filipino national i just wanna if do i have to get a working visa to get a job in macau ? and what if i get a tour and find a job in macau. is it okay to find a job ?...

    • Replied by: Martin   Aug. 11, 2014 21:01

      To get a work visa, you have to find a job first, because work visa application requires the employment certificate. And it is fine to find a job during your trip there. Once you get a job, you are recommended to apply for a work visa.

  • ReplyBru    Jul. 30, 2014 01:09

    Hi Im Bru, can u help me pls, Im working in hongkong right but I went to macau to wait for my visa for 8weeks,Now im in hongkong working, after three week i want to go back in macau for my friends birthday.Can I stillallowed to go back in Macau beacuse Ive UV?Thank you

    • Replied by: Juana   Aug. 03, 2014 23:50

      Don't worry! You are allowed to enter Macao again.

  • ReplyPrakash kc    Jul. 31, 2014 16:48

    Hi I am neplese pasport holder working in Macau. I would like to do small business in Macau may I know about business visa and what is the idea can you plz tell me thanks ..!

    • Replied by: Susan   Aug. 03, 2014 23:48

      U can search the official wesbite of Macau Immigration Services of Public Security Police Force to get more info. Or dial 853-2872 5488 for any consultation.

  • Replykristine    Aug. 02, 2014 09:43

    hi..i overstayed in macao for almost 2 yrs.,,i want to know how long will i wait to go back again in macao?

    • Replied by: Rose   Aug. 03, 2014 23:43

      at least one year later

  • Replyrita    Aug. 02, 2014 22:19

    Hi I travel with a British Passport although i' live in Australia ,would I be allowed to stay 30 days or 6 months

    • Replied by: Alina   Aug. 03, 2014 23:38

      6 months.

  • Replyaoadnarim    Jul. 29, 2014 12:55

    Hi! Im a Filipino passport holder working in Macau for two months now. I can stay until Oct 2014 and my blue card will be released on August 8, 2014. Just want to ask what would happen if i resign or the employer terminates the contract before the contract ends? can I got back to Macau again after some time?

    • Replied by: mike   Jul. 29, 2014 21:47

      May I know what type of visa are you holding now? Anyway, before your blue card getting expire, I suggest you apply for a visa in Macao Immigration Department. With a legal stay permit or proof, you can stay in macao till Oct. Otherwise, you will be denied to go back to Macao later for your overstay.

  • ReplyPrakashkc010gmail.com    Jul. 28, 2014 07:06

    I am Nepalese passport holder now working in Macau but I want do business there can I ..? If can what is the idea..?

    • Replied by: Susan   Jul. 29, 2014 21:33

      Yes, you can do business there. If you would stay in Macao longer than your job contract duration, you'd better extend your visa or apply for a new one in Macao Immigration Department.

  • Replyjoana    Jul. 21, 2014 04:24

    hi i just want to ask..i am a filipino passport holder and i am here now in India as a tourist and i want to go to macau also so from india to macau do i need to show the macau immigration also a return ticket..do macau immigration will ask me my return ticket when i reach macau?hoping for you reply..

    • Replied by: Carmen   Jul. 29, 2014 02:35

      If you have already booked the returning tickets, you are suggested to show it to make sure that you can enter Macau smoothly. It is uncertain that they will ask your for seeing your return tickets.

  • ReplyJames    Jul. 23, 2014 15:01

    Hi I'm Jam I'm worked before in Macau as nanny I resigned last May because I visiting to my husband in UAE and now I want to visit again to Macau, it is possible or not???

    • Replied by: Ryan   Jul. 29, 2014 02:34

      Personally speaking, it is possible.

  • ReplyMahmud Agina    Jul. 14, 2014 12:31

    Hi Sirs,I am from Libya holding a multi-entry visa in need to go Macau for renew my visa after 45 days permit to stay. Can I obtain the macau visa on arrival at the airport?

    • Replied by: Allen   Jul. 29, 2014 02:33

      Yes, you can obtain it when you reach the airport.

 First   Previous    4    5    6    7    8    Next  Last