Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyDelbar
    2017/3/16 21:27:00

    Hi... I'm iranin passport holder married Malaysian ... live in Malaysia ... do I need visa for macu ... or VOA?

    • Sheldon :2017/6/14 20:53:00

      Delbar, yes, you need it and you can probably get VOA.

  • ReplyRocky
    2017/2/22 15:24:00

    Hello.May I know already did visit Macau with using Myanmar Passport.Is there any trouble for me to Visit again by Different Passport Indian passport( Another Country whist i am Dual citizen).Is there any problem with that in the immigration check point

    • Steve :2017/6/14 20:53:00

      I don’t think there will be any problem. It’s worth a try.

  • ReplyNoemi
    2017/2/22 2:03:00

    My employer terminate my contract a week before i can claim my blue card,we both sign mutual agreement so i wont have problem re-entering macau after that.Im here jn the philipines for two month now and wishes to go back macau to be with my husband.but i heard rumors that when a contract is terminate you cannot enter macau for 6months? During the immigration cancelation of my visa the immigration officer did not mention anything like that to me or have me sign a paper stating that i am banned.is there any other way to know my status if i can re enter macau anytime soon while im here in philipines? Tnx in advance

    • Mandy :2017/6/14 20:51:00

      I haven’t heard of that either, so I think it is ok for you to re-enter Macau and stay with your husband.

  • Replydextermramos@gmail.com
    2017/2/20 3:03:00

    How many days is the validiy of the invitation letter??February 14 2017 when my mother got it in macau..Plz answer thx

    • Bruno :2017/6/14 20:49:00

      Usually, it is valid for 3 months.

  • Replycatherine
    2017/1/25 6:54:00

    Hi,Can a syrian nation having a macau tourist visa can enter to hongkong? or require a visa as well for hongkong?Thanks

    • Brian :2017/2/5 3:27:00

      No, it is not allowed. If he/she wants to visit HK, a separate visa for HK is needed.

  • Replymichael
    2016/12/11 6:38:00

    hello i was issued of Macau blue card visa 2 years ago that time i did not finish my contract and i go home and i did not return my blue card to my company and i want to go back now and Macau do i have case about my blue card? the government of Macau can give me another blue card do i have a chance to work again and Macau?

    • Tyler :2016/12/17 4:01:00

      I cannot assure that. You can go to Macau and try to apply for a new blue card to see if it can work.

  • Replysarika dhadda
    2013/9/1 6:27:00

    I m indian. Live in india. My husband live in hong. and want to go to hong for 2 months. My question is that if my husband applied my visa from hongkong than how maney days it will take. For 2 month visa appli.

    • James :2013/9/1 18:52:00

      it takes about 6 weeks after you submit all the required documents.

    • rish :2016/12/14 0:29:00

      usually takes 4-5 weeks!

  • ReplyGabriel
    2016/12/5 15:37:00

    Hi, I am a non-resident worker of Macau... just started working. Just wanted to know if I need any documents to go to hongkong for one day using Macau ferry terminal

    • Lucy :2016/12/10 2:04:00

      May I know which passport you are holding?

  • ReplySharon
    2016/12/1 3:29:00

    Hi,I'm from mainland, China. I have the Chinese passport, but I'm a student in a UK university, having a student visa(one year). Do I need to apply for a Macao visa if I stay in Macao for 6 days and go back to the UK immediately? Thank you.

    • Simon :2016/12/10 1:57:00

      No, you don’t need it. You can go there freely and stay for not exceeding 7 days.

  • Replygrey
    2016/11/4 22:24:00

    Hi! I need some clarifications. My husband is presently working in macau for almost a year now.He was advise to have finger printing for his bluecard nextweek. Im worried if that finger printing is for renewal of bluecard or termination of his work permit. Because i read one time from some workers there in macau that she went to the embassy for finger printing for cancellation of her woking permit.if the employer will cancel the bluecard.does it necessary to go to embassy to surrender/finger printing for cacellation of the working permit. Thank you.

    • Gary :2016/11/12 4:22:00

      Grey, if your employer told him to have fingerprints to renew his blue card, Ii don’t think there will be any problem. Just relax! It may be necessary to leave fingerprints at the immigration department if one wants to work in Macau.

  • ReplyLinda
    2016/9/26 23:32:00

    Hi, does Macau grants any kind of visa known as e-visa or VOA like Vietnam VOA?

    • Bruce :2016/11/1 4:42:00

      Linda, yes, Macau grants VOA, but passport holders of Bangladesh, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam cannot get VOA there.

  • Replyk.m.kabir hossain,   Bangladesh
    2010/8/2 12:58:00

    i am Bangladeshi passport holder and i have china and hong kong valid tourist visa valid till 01/09/2010.now i am planning to visit macau at the same time.can i need a macau visa...?? or can i get the visa on macau airport ...? from kabir,dhaka,bangladesh

    • Brenda :2010/8/2 20:12:00

      you need to apply a Macau visa in your country before you go there.

    • sahidur :2016/9/28 22:08:00

      I am a bangladeshi passport holde.I want to go macao.I have received macao visa.now again i have need china entry permit or not?only by macao entry permit can possible to go macao from bangladesh?

    • Mindy :2016/11/1 4:43:00

      Sahidur, if you just visit Macau, Macau entry permit is enough. You don’t need to apply for entry permit for mainland PRC.

  • ReplyAli
    2016/9/7 7:15:00

    Hi sir/madam I m in china before 2 years I have z visa and I want to go Macao where can I apply Macao entry permit

    • Linda :2016/9/10 6:10:00

      You can apply for it at Beijing office of Macau government.

  • ReplyNavin
    2016/7/20 18:28:00

    Hi sir/madam I am a blue card holder and my blue card going to finish this month and I want to leave the company after contract finish but the company asking me to resigne is it Macau goverment rules or company cheating me? Can I get information, thank you.

    • Gloria :2016/8/12 4:57:00

      Navin, based on what I know, there is no such kind of rule. You can consult with the company and ask about the reason.

  • ReplyEly
    2016/6/14 22:08:00

    Hi there, I was issued Macau blue card about 3years ago. Recently working here in Canada. Is possible that my friend will get and do my Macau blue card cancellation? Thanks.

    • May :2016/8/12 4:53:00

      Ely, you can entrust your friend to go there and cancel your blue card, but I cannot assure if it can be done successfully.

  • Replybon
    2016/5/20 13:23:00

    hello sir gud day, just wanna ask, what if my 2 kids overstayed in macau for a year, what are the possible sanctions for us?my kids are 10 and 8 yrs of age. we have applied twice for their extension but twice denied, so we have no choice so we can take care of them until they reach high school, till they manage to take care of themselves.actually they were overstayed already of 3 days as of now.

    • Richard :2016/5/28 2:59:00

      You should report their overstay to Immigration department as soon as possible, and then they need to pay the fine of MOP 500 per day. After that, they can apply for the exit pass to leave Macau.

  • Replylucky
    2016/5/17 3:28:00

    Hello i am Pakistani and i have a business visa double entry. i need a Macau entry permit just for 2 days to exit from china and then come back to mainland PRC. Do i need entry permit in advance or i have to buy ticket and they will give me entry permit upon arrival. If i need entry permit in advance then how many days it will take?

    • Nancy :2016/5/27 23:58:00

      Lucky, you need to apply for an entry permit to go to Macau and you should apply for it in advance. If you post your application to Macau immigration department to apply for it, usually, 3 weeks are needed. And if you apply for it from Beijing Office of Macau SAR government and your application is processed there, it will takes less time of 7 working days or so. You can contact with the office and confirm that. Call: (0086)10-58138010

  • ReplyBon
    2016/4/26 4:55:00

    Hello need help here, just need to ask,what is the best reason to state in our application for the extension of stay/visa of our kids here in macau, my kids are 9 of age girl and a boy 7. My wife and i working here with blue card id, pls help us what would be the best reason to tell macau immigration so that our kids can stay with us as long we are working here, many thanks

    • No :2016/5/14 3:10:00

      Bon, you can tell the truth and state that your kids are too young to take care of themselves. You need them to stay with you so that you can take good care of them.

    • Bon :2016/5/15 14:19:00

      Hello sir/mam what if my children overstayed in macau what are the possible sanctions for us?

  • ReplyChristine
    2016/5/5 6:19:00

    Hi, i am currently working here at macau and my contract/visa is until next year feb 2017. Since my passport will expire on august my entry permit is just a until july of this year. Is it possible if i dont finish my contract/entry permit, if i resign and find a new job here, is it true that i will be banned if i dont finish it... i found a better opportunity in the other company so please help me. Tnx

    • Peter :2016/5/14 3:14:00

      Christine, I think you can do that. You can resign from your current company, and then cancel your employment permit. In this case, your new company can get you the new employment permit and other documents. After that, you can apply for the new work entry permit.

  • ReplyLucy
    2016/4/25 11:11:00

    Hi, i m Vietnamese and wanna go to Macau for some day vacation. I m now staying in Philippines (tourist entry permit), can i apply for Macau entry permit here? And if there is any entry permit waiver programme for Vietnamese who hold valid American/Australia entry permit? Thanks?

    • Pun :2016/5/14 3:06:00

      If you don’t have residence permit in Philippines, you are advised to apply for it in your own home country.Even though you hold American/Australian entry permit, you cannot enjoy free entry to Macau. You should apply for an entry permit in advance.

 First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last