First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last
  • Replysameera    Oct. 17, 2017 23:01

Hi I am from Pakistan, we are arranging a group tour to Hong Kong and planning for a day trip to Macau. Do we required Macau visa even if we arranging all the activities through travel agent. Further do i need double entry visa for Hong kong.

• Replied by: Mandy   Nov. 19, 2017 21:49

Yes, you need a visa for Macau. You need a double-entry visa for Hong Kong.

• ReplyPam Rice    Aug. 15, 2017 18:14

Good day... I am on a Zimbabwe Passport but residing in Korea. What are my requirements (visa wise) to visit Macau for a week? Many thanksPam Rice

• Replied by: Kevin   Oct. 09, 2017 23:48

You need to provide copy of passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, proof of financial support, flight itinerary, hotel booking record, and your travel plan. Next, submit the application to the embassy of China to apply for a Macau tourist visa.

• ReplyKate    Aug. 07, 2017 17:51

Hi! Im working in Macau under blue card expired in November 2017 . But i hv some family issued need to go back my country . If im not finished work contract and cancel blue card now . Do i banned 6 months if i wanna go back Macau to work again? And how about if im only wanna come to visit/ travel only not work , also need to wait for after 6 months banned ? And after cancel blue card , how many days i can stay in Macau ( vietnamese holder passport) . Looking forward for ur information . Many thanks.

• Replied by: Justin   Aug. 07, 2017 18:06

I have no idea of that. Usually, you may not be banned. If you still have doubts, you can walk to the exit and entry administration in Macau to inquire about that. How long you can stay in Macau depends on the duration of stay of your visa.

• Replyadrian lucero    Jun. 29, 2017 23:38

hi,,Im holding philipphine pasport and working here in Macau.. i just apply for chines multiple visa,,but the chinese consuate did not gave me insted they like to get single entry visa... when i ask why,,they said they no longer giving 6months multiple visa... what i like to know is,are they really not giving multiple visa?

• Replied by: Oliver   Aug. 07, 2017 18:04

Adrian, as far as I know, if you won’t make the application in your home country, it is hard to get multiple entries in most cases, so it is normal.

• ReplyRocky    Feb. 22, 2017 15:24

Hello.May I know already did visit Macau with using Myanmar Passport.Is there any trouble for me to Visit again by Different Passport Indian passport( Another Country whist i am Dual citizen).Is there any problem with that in the immigration check point

• Replied by: Steve   Jun. 14, 2017 20:53

I don’t think there will be any problem. It’s worth a try.

• ReplyDelbar    Mar. 16, 2017 21:27

Hi... I'm iranin passport holder married Malaysian ... live in Malaysia ... do I need visa for macu ... or VOA?

• Replied by: Sheldon   Jun. 14, 2017 20:53

Delbar, yes, you need it and you can probably get VOA.

• ReplyNoemi    Feb. 22, 2017 02:03

My employer terminate my contract a week before i can claim my blue card,we both sign mutual agreement so i wont have problem re-entering macau after that.Im here jn the philipines for two month now and wishes to go back macau to be with my husband.but i heard rumors that when a contract is terminate you cannot enter macau for 6months? During the immigration cancelation of my visa the immigration officer did not mention anything like that to me or have me sign a paper stating that i am banned.is there any other way to know my status if i can re enter macau anytime soon while im here in philipines? Tnx in advance

• Replied by: Mandy   Jun. 14, 2017 20:51

I haven’t heard of that either, so I think it is ok for you to re-enter Macau and stay with your husband.

• Replydextermramos@gmail.com    Feb. 20, 2017 03:03

How many days is the validiy of the invitation letter??February 14 2017 when my mother got it in macau..Plz answer thx

• Replied by: Bruno   Jun. 14, 2017 20:49

Usually, it is valid for 3 months.

• Replycatherine    Jan. 25, 2017 06:54

Hi,Can a syrian nation having a macau tourist visa can enter to hongkong? or require a visa as well for hongkong?Thanks

• Replied by: Brian   Feb. 05, 2017 03:27

No, it is not allowed. If he/she wants to visit HK, a separate visa for HK is needed.

• Replymichael    Dec. 11, 2016 06:38

hello i was issued of Macau blue card visa 2 years ago that time i did not finish my contract and i go home and i did not return my blue card to my company and i want to go back now and Macau do i have case about my blue card? the government of Macau can give me another blue card do i have a chance to work again and Macau?

• Replied by: Tyler   Dec. 17, 2016 04:01

I cannot assure that. You can go to Macau and try to apply for a new blue card to see if it can work.

• Replysarika dhadda    Sep. 01, 2013 06:27

I m indian. Live in india. My husband live in hong. and want to go to hong for 2 months. My question is that if my husband applied my visa from hongkong than how maney days it will take. For 2 month visa appli.

• Replied by: rish   Dec. 14, 2016 00:29

usually takes 4-5 weeks!

• Replied by: James   Sep. 01, 2013 18:52

it takes about 6 weeks after you submit all the required documents.

• ReplyGabriel    Dec. 05, 2016 15:37

Hi, I am a non-resident worker of Macau... just started working. Just wanted to know if I need any documents to go to hongkong for one day using Macau ferry terminal

• Replied by: Lucy   Dec. 10, 2016 02:04

May I know which passport you are holding?

• ReplySharon    Dec. 01, 2016 03:29

Hi,I'm from mainland, China. I have the Chinese passport, but I'm a student in a UK university, having a student visa(one year). Do I need to apply for a Macao visa if I stay in Macao for 6 days and go back to the UK immediately? Thank you.

• Replied by: Simon   Dec. 10, 2016 01:57

No, you don’t need it. You can go there freely and stay for not exceeding 7 days.

• Replygrey    Nov. 04, 2016 22:24

Hi! I need some clarifications. My husband is presently working in macau for almost a year now.He was advise to have finger printing for his bluecard nextweek. Im worried if that finger printing is for renewal of bluecard or termination of his work permit. Because i read one time from some workers there in macau that she went to the embassy for finger printing for cancellation of her woking permit.if the employer will cancel the bluecard.does it necessary to go to embassy to surrender/finger printing for cacellation of the working permit. Thank you.

• Replied by: Gary   Nov. 12, 2016 04:22

Grey, if your employer told him to have fingerprints to renew his blue card, Ii don’t think there will be any problem. Just relax! It may be necessary to leave fingerprints at the immigration department if one wants to work in Macau.

• Replyk.m.kabir hossain   Bangladesh    Aug. 02, 2010 12:58

hello
    i am Bangladeshi passport holder and i have china and hong kong valid tourist visa valid till 01/09/2010.now i am planning to visit macau at the same time.can i need a macau visa...?? or can i get the visa on macau airport ...? from kabir,dhaka,bangladesh

• Replied by: Brenda   Aug. 02, 2010 20:12

hi,
      you need to apply a Macau visa in your country before you go there.

• Replied by: Mindy   Nov. 01, 2016 04:43

Sahidur, if you just visit Macau, Macau entry permit is enough. You don’t need to apply for entry permit for mainland PRC.

• Replied by: sahidur   Sep. 28, 2016 22:08

I am a bangladeshi passport holde.I want to go macao.I have received macao visa.now again i have need china entry permit or not?only by macao entry permit can possible to go macao from bangladesh?

• ReplyLinda    Sep. 26, 2016 23:32

Hi, does Macau grants any kind of visa known as e-visa or VOA like Vietnam VOA?

• Replied by: Bruce   Nov. 01, 2016 04:42

Linda, yes, Macau grants VOA, but passport holders of Bangladesh, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam cannot get VOA there.

• ReplyAli    Sep. 07, 2016 07:15

Hi sir/madam I m in china before 2 years I have z visa and I want to go Macao where can I apply Macao entry permit

• Replied by: Linda   Sep. 10, 2016 06:10

You can apply for it at Beijing office of Macau government.

• ReplyNavin    Jul. 20, 2016 18:28

Hi sir/madam I am a blue card holder and my blue card going to finish this month and I want to leave the company after contract finish but the company asking me to resigne is it Macau goverment rules or company cheating me? Can I get information, thank you.

• Replied by: Gloria   Aug. 12, 2016 04:57

Navin, based on what I know, there is no such kind of rule. You can consult with the company and ask about the reason.

• ReplyEly    Jun. 14, 2016 22:08

Hi there, I was issued Macau blue card about 3years ago. Recently working here in Canada. Is possible that my friend will get and do my Macau blue card cancellation? Thanks.

• Replied by: May   Aug. 12, 2016 04:53

Ely, you can entrust your friend to go there and cancel your blue card, but I cannot assure if it can be done successfully.

• Replybon    May. 20, 2016 13:23

hello sir gud day, just wanna ask, what if my 2 kids overstayed in macau for a year, what are the possible sanctions for us?my kids are 10 and 8 yrs of age. we have applied twice for their extension but twice denied, so we have no choice so we can take care of them until they reach high school, till they manage to take care of themselves.actually they were overstayed already of 3 days as of now.

• Replied by: Richard   May. 28, 2016 02:59

You should report their overstay to Immigration department as soon as possible, and then they need to pay the fine of MOP 500 per day. After that, they can apply for the exit pass to leave Macau.

First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last