First   Previous    35    36    37    Next  Last
  • ReplyFrancis Kham Khaw tuan   Norway    Dec. 14, 2008 11:02

Hei,
    I am francis,I come from Myanmar but I am staying in Norway Stavanger, I holder Norway traval document .I will visit to HongKong only 3 days.can i get visa, or without visa. i want to go 27.12.2008.I will come back 31 .12.2008.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Dec. 14, 2008 19:36

Hi, Francis

Since you are holding Norway passport, you do not need a Hong Kong Visa. The visa free period for visit in Hong Kong is three months, according to the table above.

• Replykatherine   Kazakhstan    Dec. 09, 2008 10:00

I'm from kazakhstan.
    I'm in china right now....
    I'm planning to go to indonesia...
    From china i will be going to hongkong and then i will go to indonesia..
    must i apply a visa to hongkong??
    or can i apply a hongkong visa in china??
    how much is it???

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Dec. 09, 2008 20:36

As far as we know, if you have Hong Kong-Indonesia flight ticket and an Indonesia Visa, you can pass through Hong Kong without applying for a Hong Kong Visa. It is said that the visa free period for passing through is 7 days.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com.

• Replyn n dinesh   India    Dec. 05, 2008 11:17

I intend to visit hongkong in march for a few days & then proceed to australia. Do i need a visa?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Dec. 07, 2008 20:05

If you have an Indian passport, you do not need a Hong Kong Visa and your visa free period for visit is 14 days.

• Replykhalil ahmed   Pakistan    Dec. 03, 2008 05:58

i am pakistani passport holer
    can i get chinese visa in hong kong
    thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Dec. 03, 2008 19:51

Sorry, we are not sure about your question. According to the information available on the Internet, it might be possible to apply a Chinese visa in Hong Kong. Maybe this website will help you http://www.fbt-chinavisa.com.hk/.

Thank you for supporting warriortours.com.

• Replylyko   China    Nov. 16, 2008 21:55

I'm citizen of Mainland China, i'm planning to have 4-5 days holiday in Hongkong for Christmas,i know i 1st of all i have to apply a special passport for hongkong,but don't know how to apply and how long it takes.and after i get the Special pass do i need apply any entry permit or visa put in the special passport? please contact me by email,liyanlyko@gmail.com,please it's very important,coz it suppose to my engagement vacation.
    lyko
    mainland China

• ReplyAnant   United Arab Emirates    Nov. 04, 2008 23:53

I need to travel via Hong Kong on route to Kaula Lumpur ! My connecting flight is on the same day in Hong Kong. I hold an Indian passport, I have a UAE residence visa. Do I need to get a Hong Kong visa to travel via Hong Kong ?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Nov. 05, 2008 19:12

Hi, Anant
      According to the table above, you need not to get a Hong Kong visa. But if you want to stay in Hong Kong and travel there, the limit of stay is 14 days.

• ReplyFlorissa   Australia    Nov. 01, 2008 01:02

I am an Australian passport holder who would like to visit Macau and Hongkong for two weeks. Will I be neeing a visa? What if I want to extend my travel to China? Which part can I go without having to get a visa?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Nov. 02, 2008 19:38

Hello, Florissa
      Since you are an Australian passport holder, you can visit Hong Kong and Macau without a visa. The regulation of Hong Kong SAR says that the limit of stay in Hong Kong is 90 days. But if you want to travel in mainland China, a tourist visa is needed.

• ReplyDavid   Bangladesh    Oct. 15, 2008 13:45

hi, I am from Bangladesh and at present i am in mainland China. I have entered China with a 90days stay visa and have renewed another 90days stay. I am expected to renew another 90days stay and then I will have to leave the China as I will not be allowed to renew anymore. I will have to get a fresh Chinese visa. Do you think I can get a Hongkong visa and then get the chinese visa from HK and enter back to mainland China. Will I need a visa to visit Hongkong? What are the possibility for me getting a Chinese Visa from Hongkong and will i get 120days or even 360days stay? Please inform me at may email dy012277@hotmail.com

David
    Bangladesh

• Replysheikh luthfor rahman   Bangladesh    Oct. 15, 2008 00:30

HI!
    im 35yeres old a Bangladeshi!i got china F visa now!every 5/6 month im going china,so when i go to china next time i like to visit hong kong.so can i get visa for visit hong kong ?please let me know if any dody can help to get visit visa.my email/ skluthfor@yahoo.com.
    thank you all.

• Replykrishna jire   Hong Kong, China    Oct. 13, 2008 07:01

hi,
    i am mr.krishna jirel,residence of nepal.but present in malaysia,here i am working since 006,now i want to out from this country,so this way i have chosen the country hong for job.so may i go to hong kong from malaysia,or can i get work visa for hong kong?please let me know,this is my e-mail address.
    jiri_jirel@yahoo.com
    may God bless u all.

• Replyleizle silvano arellano   Philippines    Oct. 01, 2008 08:36

hi
    i want to visit and shopping!

• ReplyAbdul Samee   Pakistan    Sep. 15, 2008 07:26