Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    35    36    37    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replysam,   Ghana
    2009/3/4 10:32:00

    Dear sir,am a Ghanan living and married to chinese lady do i need a visa to hongkong?

    • 2009/3/4 19:28:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Hi, Sam
      If you are a Ghananian passport holder, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong visa. Your visa-free period will be 3 months.

  • ReplyPenny,   China
    2009/2/26 19:08:00

    Dear Albert DeBlock,
    I believe you will just stay in Hong Kong for a little time before you board the ship? if so, you needn't to worry about other documents. USA passport holders enjoy a visa-free period in Hong Kong for three months. Just remember to keep your passport with you. Good luck!

  • ReplyAlbert DeBlock, Sr.,   United States
    2009/2/26 12:34:00

    Dear Sirs: I am possibly flying into Hong Kong from the USA with a USA passport. My company I work for does air conditioning work on the Holland American Cruise Line. I am suppose to board the ship there. Just exactly what else do I need? Thank you for any help that you can give me.

    Albert DeBlock

  • Replyjude ndiogazili,   Nigeria
    2009/2/11 8:30:00

    how can i get a visa to hong kong

    • 2009/2/11 19:11:00

      WarriorTours.com :>If you are in Nigeria, you can go the Chinese Embassy to Nigeria and apply a appropriate visa or entry permit.

  • ReplyClei villas B,   Philippines
    2009/2/6 21:37:00

    i'm holding Philippine Passport i will be on HK this March and i want to visit Shenzhen, do i need a visa in Shenzhen?, its just a 1day tour to Shenzhen and then ill be back to Hongkong.

    • 2009/2/8 20:03:00

      WarriorTours.com :>A Chinese visa is needed before you enter the mainland China from Hong Kong. You can go to the Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in Hong Kong SAR for the application. Or you can turn to the China Travel Service (Hong Kong) Limited for help.
      Here are the related websites: http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/zgqz/

  • ReplyShaka Pulolao,   New Zealand
    2009/1/6 18:45:00

    I am looking at flying to Hong Kong to be with my girlfriend on my Samoan passport, but I was born in NZ. A company is applying for a work visa on my behalf do I still only get a month?

  • Replycharles c.u,   Nigeria
    2009/1/2 8:36:00

    pls i am a ghania with ghanian passport do i need visa to visit hongkong from ghana? pls i need to know. thanks

    • 2009/1/3 18:57:00

      WarriorTours.com :>According to the table provided below, the visa free period for Ghana passport holder is three months. So you do not need a Hong Kong Visa.

  • ReplyEllen
    2009/1/1 23:52:00

    Hi. . .I want to visit HongKong this coming January 15, 2009. May i know about the requirements of this travel? it is just only about 1 day travel. I'm coming from Philippines to HK.

  • ReplyFrancis Kham Khaw tuan,   Norway
    2008/12/14 11:02:00

    I am francis,I come from Myanmar but I am staying in Norway Stavanger, I holder Norway traval document .I will visit to HongKong only 3 days.can i get visa, or without visa. i want to go 27.12.2008.I will come back 31 .12.2008.

    • 2008/12/14 19:36:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Hi, Francis

      Since you are holding Norway passport, you do not need a Hong Kong Visa. The visa free period for visit in Hong Kong is three months, according to the table above.

  • Replykatherine,   Kazakhstan
    2008/12/9 10:00:00

    I'm from kazakhstan.
    I'm in china right now....
    I'm planning to go to indonesia...
    From china i will be going to hongkong and then i will go to indonesia..
    must i apply a visa to hongkong??
    or can i apply a hongkong visa in china??
    how much is it???

    • 2008/12/9 20:36:00

      WarriorTours.com :>As far as we know, if you have Hong Kong-Indonesia flight ticket and an Indonesia Visa, you can pass through Hong Kong without applying for a Hong Kong Visa. It is said that the visa free period for passing through is 7 days.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com.

  • Replyn n dinesh,   India
    2008/12/5 11:17:00

    I intend to visit hongkong in march for a few days & then proceed to australia. Do i need a visa?

    • 2008/12/7 20:05:00

      WarriorTours.com :>If you have an Indian passport, you do not need a Hong Kong Visa and your visa free period for visit is 14 days.

  • Replykhalil ahmed,   Pakistan
    2008/12/3 5:58:00

    i am pakistani passport holer
    can i get chinese visa in hong kong

    • 2008/12/3 19:51:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Sorry, we are not sure about your question. According to the information available on the Internet, it might be possible to apply a Chinese visa in Hong Kong. Maybe this website will help you http://www.fbt-chinavisa.com.hk/.

      Thank you for supporting warriortours.com.

  • Replylyko,   China
    2008/11/16 21:55:00

    I'm citizen of Mainland China, i'm planning to have 4-5 days holiday in Hongkong for Christmas,i know i 1st of all i have to apply a special passport for hongkong,but don't know how to apply and how long it takes.and after i get the Special pass do i need apply any entry permit or visa put in the special passport? please contact me by email,liyanlyko@gmail.com,please it's very important,coz it suppose to my engagement vacation.
    thank you
    mainland China

  • ReplyAnant,   United Arab Emirates
    2008/11/4 23:53:00

    I need to travel via Hong Kong on route to Kaula Lumpur ! My connecting flight is on the same day in Hong Kong. I hold an Indian passport, I have a UAE residence visa. Do I need to get a Hong Kong visa to travel via Hong Kong ?

    • 2008/11/5 19:12:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Hi, Anant
      According to the table above, you need not to get a Hong Kong visa. But if you want to stay in Hong Kong and travel there, the limit of stay is 14 days.

  • ReplyFlorissa,   Australia
    2008/11/1 1:02:00

    I am an Australian passport holder who would like to visit Macau and Hongkong for two weeks. Will I be neeing a visa? What if I want to extend my travel to China? Which part can I go without having to get a visa?

    • 2008/11/2 19:38:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Hello, Florissa
      Since you are an Australian passport holder, you can visit Hong Kong and Macau without a visa. The regulation of Hong Kong SAR says that the limit of stay in Hong Kong is 90 days. But if you want to travel in mainland China, a tourist visa is needed.

  • ReplyDavid,   Bangladesh
    2008/10/15 13:45:00

    hi, I am from Bangladesh and at present i am in mainland China. I have entered China with a 90days stay visa and have renewed another 90days stay. I am expected to renew another 90days stay and then I will have to leave the China as I will not be allowed to renew anymore. I will have to get a fresh Chinese visa. Do you think I can get a Hongkong visa and then get the chinese visa from HK and enter back to mainland China. Will I need a visa to visit Hongkong? What are the possibility for me getting a Chinese Visa from Hongkong and will i get 120days or even 360days stay? Please inform me at may email dy012277@hotmail.com

    thank you

  • Replysheikh luthfor rahman,   Bangladesh
    2008/10/15 0:30:00

    im 35yeres old a Bangladeshi!i got china F visa now!every 5/6 month im going china,so when i go to china next time i like to visit hong kong.so can i get visa for visit hong kong ?please let me know if any dody can help to get visit visa.my email/ skluthfor@yahoo.com.
    thank you all.

  • Replykrishna jire,   Hong Kong, China
    2008/10/13 7:01:00

    i am mr.krishna jirel,residence of nepal.but present in malaysia,here i am working since 006,now i want to out from this country,so this way i have chosen the country hong for job.so may i go to hong kong from malaysia,or can i get work visa for hong kong?please let me know,this is my e-mail address.
    thank you,
    may God bless u all.

  • Replyleizle silvano arellano,   Philippines
    2008/10/1 8:36:00

    i want to visit and shopping!

  • ReplyAbdul Samee,   Pakistan
    2008/9/15 7:26:00

    i want to visit visa

 First   Previous    35    36    37    Next  Last