Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    34    35    36    37    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyUsman   Pakistan    Apr. 01, 2009 20:45

    can i get visa/entry from the border or need togo by air?
    Waiting for reply
    thanks for relply

  • ReplySmart   China    Apr. 01, 2009 20:18

    Hi usman syed,
    You can enjoy a visa-free stay in Hong Kong for less than 14 days. Wish you a good trip!

  • Replyusman syed   Pakistan    Apr. 01, 2009 14:01

    i m pakistani living in china. i m student want to go hongkong can i apply for it??
    Make sure What about the ordinary passport of pakistan?
    I want to stay less than a week as possible.

  • Replyaman   Thailand    Apr. 01, 2009 12:15

    i would like to know if pakistani citizens need to apply for a visa to hong kong or is it possible to get it on arrival?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Apr. 01, 2009 20:25

      Hi aman,
      If you are a Pakistan passport holder, there is no need for you to apply for a Hong Kong visa. You can enjoy a visa-free period to stay in Hong Kong for less than 14 days. Wish you a nice trip!

  • Replybhagwan dadlani   Panama    Mar. 23, 2009 11:38

    Hi i will be coming to hongkong i have a srilankan passport do i need a visa to enter hongkong

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Mar. 23, 2009 20:10

      It is regulated that Sri Lanka passport holder do not need to apply a Hong Kong visa. The visa-free period staying in Hong Kong will be one month.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • ReplyOkoro   Nigeria    Mar. 18, 2009 07:01

    I am a Nigerian and i want to visit Hong Kong on a business trip. Please can you assist me get visa to Hong Kong?


    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Mar. 18, 2009 22:35

      We are sorry that we are not sure about your question. Hope this website will offer you helpful information:http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/services.htm

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • ReplyPrakash   United Kingdom    Mar. 17, 2009 10:25


    I am from Nepal but currently living in UK, and I have an ILE (Indefinite Leave to Enter in UK) visa on my passport.
    Will i need a visa to go to Hong Kong from UK for about 10 days trip? if so how do i apply for it?

    Thanks for your help

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Mar. 17, 2009 20:52

      According to Hong Kong's regulations, a mere Nepal passport holder should apply a Hong Kong Visa. But we are not sure about your question since we are not familiar with 'ILE'. You may resort to your country's embassy to UK.

      Thanks for your trust in warriortours.com!

  • Replyfernando   Sri Lanka    Mar. 09, 2009 23:38

    for srilankan passport holder do we need Visa to Hong kong?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Mar. 10, 2009 19:59

      No, Sri Lanka passport holder do not need a Hong Kong visa. The visa free period is one month.

  • Replysajjad   Singapore    Mar. 07, 2009 09:21

    I am Pakistan National working in Singapore. Based on list above it seem like Pakistan National will get 14 days visa on arrival into HK. Please clarify is it for all national or official passport ONLY?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Mar. 08, 2009 20:53

      When entering Hong Kong, Pakistan passport holders are permitted a 14-day visa-free period according to the list above.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replyesther   Singapore    Mar. 06, 2009 02:26

    hi, i am from singapore. my whole family going hongkong. we would like to bring our maid along. our maid is from indonesia holding working permit. so i wonder if she need to apply hongkong entry visa? we going for a 6day 5night trip.thanks~!

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Mar. 08, 2009 21:17

      Sorry, we are not sure about your question. If she has a Indonesia passport, then her visa-free period in Hong Kong will be 14 days.

      Thanks for trusting warriortours.com!

  • Replysam   Ghana    Mar. 04, 2009 10:32

    Dear sir,am a Ghanan living and married to chinese lady do i need a visa to hongkong?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Mar. 04, 2009 19:28

      Hi, Sam
      If you are a Ghananian passport holder, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong visa. Your visa-free period will be 3 months.

  • ReplyPenny   China    Feb. 26, 2009 19:08

    Dear Albert DeBlock,
    I believe you will just stay in Hong Kong for a little time before you board the ship? if so, you needn't to worry about other documents. USA passport holders enjoy a visa-free period in Hong Kong for three months. Just remember to keep your passport with you. Good luck!

  • ReplyAlbert DeBlock, Sr.   United States    Feb. 26, 2009 12:34

    Dear Sirs: I am possibly flying into Hong Kong from the USA with a USA passport. My company I work for does air conditioning work on the Holland American Cruise Line. I am suppose to board the ship there. Just exactly what else do I need? Thank you for any help that you can give me.

    Albert DeBlock

  • Replyjude ndiogazili   Nigeria    Feb. 11, 2009 08:30

    how can i get a visa to hong kong

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Feb. 11, 2009 19:11

      If you are in Nigeria, you can go the Chinese Embassy to Nigeria and apply a appropriate visa or entry permit.

  • ReplyClei villas B   Philippines    Feb. 06, 2009 21:37

    i'm holding Philippine Passport i will be on HK this March and i want to visit Shenzhen, do i need a visa in Shenzhen?, its just a 1day tour to Shenzhen and then ill be back to Hongkong.

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Feb. 08, 2009 20:03

      A Chinese visa is needed before you enter the mainland China from Hong Kong. You can go to the Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in Hong Kong SAR for the application. Or you can turn to the China Travel Service (Hong Kong) Limited for help.
      Here are the related websites: http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/zgqz/

  • ReplyShaka Pulolao   New Zealand    Jan. 06, 2009 18:45

    I am looking at flying to Hong Kong to be with my girlfriend on my Samoan passport, but I was born in NZ. A company is applying for a work visa on my behalf do I still only get a month?

  • Replycharles c.u   Nigeria    Jan. 02, 2009 08:36

    pls i am a ghania with ghanian passport do i need visa to visit hongkong from ghana? pls i need to know. thanks

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jan. 03, 2009 18:57

      According to the table provided below, the visa free period for Ghana passport holder is three months. So you do not need a Hong Kong Visa.

  • ReplyEllen    Jan. 01, 2009 23:52

    Hi. . .I want to visit HongKong this coming January 15, 2009. May i know about the requirements of this travel? it is just only about 1 day travel. I'm coming from Philippines to HK.

  • ReplyFrancis Kham Khaw tuan   Norway    Dec. 14, 2008 11:02

    I am francis,I come from Myanmar but I am staying in Norway Stavanger, I holder Norway traval document .I will visit to HongKong only 3 days.can i get visa, or without visa. i want to go 27.12.2008.I will come back 31 .12.2008.

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Dec. 14, 2008 19:36

      Hi, Francis

      Since you are holding Norway passport, you do not need a Hong Kong Visa. The visa free period for visit in Hong Kong is three months, according to the table above.

  • Replykatherine   Kazakhstan    Dec. 09, 2008 10:00

    I'm from kazakhstan.
    I'm in china right now....
    I'm planning to go to indonesia...
    From china i will be going to hongkong and then i will go to indonesia..
    must i apply a visa to hongkong??
    or can i apply a hongkong visa in china??
    how much is it???

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Dec. 09, 2008 20:36

      As far as we know, if you have Hong Kong-Indonesia flight ticket and an Indonesia Visa, you can pass through Hong Kong without applying for a Hong Kong Visa. It is said that the visa free period for passing through is 7 days.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com.

 First   Previous    34    35    36    37    Next  Last