First   Previous    33    34    35    36    37    Next  Last
  • ReplyNas Matanog   Australia    Jun. 13, 2009 00:08

we would like to visit Hongkong for maximum 3 days as a stopover from Australia to Philippines. We are Australian permanent resident. Do we need a visa for this? thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 14, 2009 20:33

As you will pass by Hong Kong, you will not need a Hong Kong Visa. With your flight ticket and the third-county visa, you will be allowed to stay in Hong Kong for no more than seven days.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replysado   Uzbekistan    Jun. 04, 2009 22:15

Hi I would like to visit Hong kong now i am in malaysia how do i apply for HK visa & how long is valid?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 07, 2009 21:59

If you have a Uzbek passport, you need to apply a Hong Kong Visa from Chinese Embassy in Malaysia. Here is a useful page from its official website:http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/ce/cemy/eng/lsfw/embassyservice/HongkongMacaoVisas/t174875.htm.

If you are a Malaysian passport holder, a Hong Kong Visa is not needed. Your visa free period in Hong Kong is three months.

• Replyalex   Malaysia    Jun. 03, 2009 00:05

i want to take a vacation.I thinking go to Hong Kong for 1 week,Do i nee visa,? thanks,

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 03, 2009 20:10

If you have a Malaysian passport, you will not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. Your visa free period will be three months.

Have a nice vacation!

• ReplyWendy   Australia    May. 29, 2009 10:14

Hi
    We are Australians and will be travelling from Hong Kong to Zuhai for 3 days. Do we need a permit? and where can we obtain the permits? What are the costs for a permit?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 30, 2009 01:32

Good day!
      Since you are Australian passport holder, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa and your visa free period in Hong Kong will be three months. However, you should apply a China tourist visa to China mainland before you go to Zhuhai. You can apply to Chinese Embassy to Australia or the local Chinese consulates.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• ReplyJonathan Silveira   Pakistan    May. 27, 2009 07:06

My Name is Jonathan

My family and myself are currently living in the UAE and have a valid UAE residence visa but have normal (not Diplomatic) Pakistan passports. We are wanting to travel to Hong Kong for 3-4 days din June 2009 do we need to apply for a Hong Kong visa prior to travel or will we get it upon arrival at the Hong Kong airport.

Please reply

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 30, 2009 02:36

Thanks for your enquiry. But we are not sure about the situation you described. You can resort to this page: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm#1.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• ReplySandy   Pakistan    May. 27, 2009 07:02

I would like to know if Pakistanis require a visa to visit HongKong, as I have read above that it is not necessary if staying for a period of 14 days. However, there are some websites which state that Pakistani holding Normal Passports (not Diplomatic Passports) must apply for a visa. Kindly assist.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 30, 2009 01:46

Thanks for your enquiry.

According to the current regulations of Hong Kong SAR, Pakistani holding normal passport (not Diplomatic Passports) must apply for a visa. For those holding diplomatic or service passports, the visa free period is 14 days.

Thanks for your trust in warriortours.com!

• ReplyBlaise Rudolf Richard Duarte   Canada    May. 25, 2009 12:30

I am holding Canada Permanent Resident Card and have Indian Passport i live in Canada and would like to vist Hong Kong for 3 months as i have my sister & fly staying in Hong Kong and i am looking to invest on small buisness in Hong Kong. will require 3 months stay please i would like to have info on this visa Thanks - Blaise Duarte

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 30, 2009 01:02

Since you are an Indian passport holder, your visa free period in Hong Kong will be 14 days. Should you want to stay for a longer period, you may resort to the official website of Hong Kong SAR government at http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/home.htm.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replycin sian khual   Myanmar    May. 18, 2009 03:35

hi..
    i would like to know that do i have to get the visa if i stay just one day in honkong?
    thanks... Cin

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 18, 2009 20:59

Yes, you will have to apply a Hong Kong Visa from Chinese Embassy to Myanmar. Here is the official website: http://mm.china-embassy.org/eng/

• ReplyJOBY   India    May. 14, 2009 08:21

I am an Indian national but now residing Ireland, and now holding Australian visa too. Do i need a Hong kong visa for travel to australia via Hong kong. or can i stay in hong kong without HK or Chineese Visa for short period.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 14, 2009 20:42

Since you are an Indian passport holder, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. Your visa free period in Hong Kong will be 14 days.

• Replyfaiz bukhari   China    May. 12, 2009 07:28

hi my name is bukhari. i am a pakistani national. now a days i am in china on visit visa. i have got a 6 month double entry visit visa with maximum duration of each stay 30-days. can i go to hongkong after 30 days for the purpose of exit from china & then re-ntry to china to avail my 2nd visit visa entry. waiting reply. thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 12, 2009 21:16

We are sorry that we are not familiar with the situation you described. You may resort to this site for enquiry: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm#1

• Replykingsley   China    May. 12, 2009 04:28

Good day,pls i want to know ghana pasport is it free visa to hongkong now

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 12, 2009 21:02

Yes. Ghana passport holders do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. Your visa free period in Hong Kong will be 3 months.

• ReplyDimeji   Nigeria    May. 02, 2009 01:53

Hi am a Nigerian resident in Ireland and had obtained a business visa to China from Ireland. My intended final destination is Xiamen, for business, but I intend to spend some days in Hong Kong as well. I have my hotel booked in Hong Kong for 3 days, only to come to my attention last night that I might need another visa to Hong Kong.

Please how far is this hypothesis true?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 04, 2009 02:27

Yes. You need to apply a Hong Kong Visa before entering Hong Kong. You can apply it from Chinese Embassy to Nigeria.

• ReplyFurqan   Pakistan    Apr. 28, 2009 08:12

Hello,
    I'm a Pakistani National and wish to spend my holidays along with my family in Hong Kong. How can I get the visa and how long is the visa issuing process ?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 20, 2009 21:49

Hi, thanks for enquiry.
      The regulation states that Pakistani passport holders do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. Your visa free period will be 14 days.

• Replytsidi   United Kingdom    Apr. 23, 2009 12:27

dear sir. i am a Ghanaian schooling in the UK with an a Ghanaian passport and a UK residency permit (limited stay). do i need a visa for hongkong and mainland china. i plan to fly to hongkong and drive to mainland china. please advice me on what visas i need. thank you

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Apr. 23, 2009 22:01

Thanks for enquiry.

Since you are a Ghanaian passport holder, your visa-free period in Hong Kong will be three months. So you do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa, but you should apply a visa to mainland China through Chinese Embassy to the United Kingdom.

• Replyzeeshan   Pakistan    Apr. 22, 2009 18:07

hi ,
    i am zeeshan raza from pakistan
    i born in dubai and i had my dubai residence visa still with me

but right me and my family shifted to pakistan
    and i want to visit hong kong for a tourist purpose, for a week.

do i need to take a hong kong visa from pakistan?
    or i can freely go to hongkong just only buying a air ticket

question i want to ask?

if i go are u sure there will be no problem
    on airport or on my arrival to hk(SAR)

Best regards,
    zeeshan raza

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 20, 2009 22:00

Should you have a Pakistani passport, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. Your visa free period in Hong Kong will be 14 days.

• ReplyAmreyan Onome Esosuakpor   Nigeria    Apr. 20, 2009 08:28

Hello I am Amreyan Onome Esosuakpor am 30yrs of age a Nigeriann citizen how can i obtain the hongkong visa here in nigeria and what are their requirement. Thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Apr. 20, 2009 20:49

Thanks for enquiry. But we are afraid that we are not sure about the specific requirements. Our suggestion is that you resort to Chinese Embassy to Nigeria.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replykingsley   Nigeria    Apr. 17, 2009 07:28

Hi
    i am a Nigerian holding a Nigerian passport and living in Malaysia, how can i get a Hong Kong visa from here in Malaysia?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Apr. 20, 2009 02:21

Thanks for enquiry. Our suggestion is that you resort to Chinese Embassy to Malaysia, where you may be allowed to apply a Hong Kong visa.

Thanks for your trust in warriortours.com!

• Replymegan   Estonia    Apr. 12, 2009 11:44

If I am an Estonian flying to Australia via Hong Kong, do I need a Chinese Visa too or it doesn't matter.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Apr. 14, 2009 00:55

You do not need a China Visa nor a Hong Kong Visa. As an Estonian passport holder, your visa free period in Hong Kong will be three months.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• ReplyDebbie   Canada    Apr. 09, 2009 20:11

I am travelling to the uk and have a canadian passport, I will be travelling to Hong Kong from the UK, do I require a visa

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Apr. 09, 2009 20:36

Hi, Debbie
      Since you are a Canadian passport holder, you do not need a Hong Kong visa. Your visa-free period will be three months.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• ReplyWahid Jalili   Australia    Apr. 06, 2009 00:17

Hi

Im an Australian resident and holding an Afghani passport from Afghanistan and would like to travel there due to a family emergency, I will have a stop over in Hong Kong for few hours, do I need to obtain a transit visa? Please advice.

Regards

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Apr. 06, 2009 01:48

According to the relative regulations of Hong Kong, you do not need a transit visa. But make sure to bring your valid (third county) visa and your flight ticket.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

First   Previous    33    34    35    36    37    Next  Last