Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    32    33    34    35    36    Next  Last
I want to say

    Dear Sir,
    I am Pakistan National and Married in Malaysia, I have 3 kids. My wife is Malaysian and My children also malaysian and as per Law they all no need visa for Hong Kong and they will get the Entry for 3 Months on arrival, But I am still pakistani Passport Holder and staying on the one Year Extendable Visa in Malaysia.
    I have Opened a Company (BVI Registered) and My Company Secretary is from Hong Kong and her office is also in Hong Kong. I need to visit Hong Kong for the Settlement of the documents and all the relevent Payments and Open my Company Banking Account in HSBC Bank Hong Kong. Now all I want to know that do I need to apply visa for Hong Kong from Malaysia or I can get Visa Free entry of 14 days because my stay will be the most 1 week only. In cast If I need to apply visa then what is the best and possible fast way to get the visa for Hong Kong.
    Your early reply with details will be highly appreaciated


    • 2009/9/18 20:56:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      According to the Hong Kong SAR government, Pakistan diplomatic or official passport holders are allowed to stay in Hong Kong for 14 days free of visa. Ordinary Pakistan passport holders need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa. For specific information, please refer to this page: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm#1.

  • ReplyAhmed M. Monir,   Bangladesh
    2009/9/15 22:51:00

    Sir, I am a Bangladeshi student now studing in Malaysia. I want to visit in your country.

    Please gave me advice about travel matter.


    Ahmed M. Monir
    Kuala-Lumpur, Malaysia.

  • ReplyPrema,   Sri Lanka
    2009/9/13 2:17:00

    Hi, I am a resident pass/work permit holder in Hong Kong. My daughter studying (undergraduate) abroard arrived in HK for a holiday. She (Sri Lankan passport holder) has HK multiple entry visa valid only for 14 days.
    - How can she get an extention of visa without having to go out and come again

    - What forms and evidence are needed to apply for an extention

    Grateful for quick advice. Thanks

    • 2009/9/14 20:56:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      We are not sure about your question. For specific information, we suggest you visit this page: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/faq_es_vnpr.htm.

  • Replytetteh,   Belize
    2009/9/8 8:45:00

    Dear sir/madam,
    i'm Belize passport holder and i would like to visit HongKong.do i need to apply for HongKong visa or not.do my passport can enter free visa to Hongkong or not.thank you.

    • 2009/9/8 20:00:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      You will not need to apply for a Hong Kong visa. Your visa free period in Hong Kong is one month.

  • Replyangela tan,   Singapore
    2009/9/4 6:56:00

    Dear Sir/Madam,
    i am angela from singapore
    i am going to hong kong next week and my passport is about 5 months before expired next yr february, is it ok? waiting for urgent reply. thanks a lot..

    • 2009/9/4 22:18:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      You passport is valid. Since you are a Singapore passport holder, you can enter Hong Kong free of visa for a period of three months.

  • Replykenny choo,   China
    2009/9/2 2:01:00

    Hi my wife is from Uzbekistan but she has a resident permit in China.I work and live in Shanghai and she has the same resident visa as me. We want to visit HK, does she need a seperate HK Visa?

    • 2009/9/2 20:24:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Yes. She need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa.

  • ReplyWalid,   Ethiopia
    2009/9/1 5:27:00

    Dear,sir my name is walid kaise.
    i'm ethiopian citizen want to travling firs time in Hong Kong,so that,do i need visa ?

    ifI'm planning to stay in Hong Kong for a 30days only to met some of my friends in thier so that .
    1. Do I need a Hong Kong Visa
    2. How much I will pay,in the visa .
    answer me plz my email.

    thank you so muc

    • 2009/9/1 20:52:00

      WarriorTours.com :>As an ethiopian passport holder, you will not need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa and your visa free period is 14 days. If you want to extend your stay period, you may refer to this page: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/faq_es_vnpr.htm.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replyjenny,   Philippines
    2009/8/30 8:03:00

    i want to ask if do we have a chance to get married in hk, i have a bf there he is a refugee from sri lanka he is in hk for 5years is there any chance that i can go hk to stay wit him..
    please give me some advice.

    • 2009/8/31 20:00:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Philippine passport holders are allowed to enter Hong Kong with their valid passport. Your visa free period will be 14 days. For specific information, you may resort to this page: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas.htm.

  • Replyeduard,   Norway
    2009/8/27 22:46:00

    I'm a filipino citizen i'm working here in norway with a valid working permit. i would like to go to turkey. do i need to apply for visa? or i can buy visa at the port of entry in turkey? thanks

  • Replymae,   Kuwait
    2009/8/19 22:32:00

    Hi im a filipino citizen but presently residing in kuwait and i would like to visit hong kong for 6-9 days.do i need to apply visa?where? thanks!

    • 2009/8/20 21:03:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Since you a Philippine passport holder, your visa free period in Hong Kong will be 14 days. So you can enter Hong Kong SAR with your valid passport.

  • ReplyJeevan Kodali,   United States
    2009/8/18 17:58:00


    I am travelling to China (Shenzhen) from Chicago, I will landing in Hong Kong and going to Shenzhen directly. But I would like to visit Hongkong before my trip ends (my return ticket is from Beijing to Chicago), do I need to take a visitor visa? My passport is from India which has 14 free days but my visitor trip to Hong Kong will be 15 days after I landed in Hong Kong (and went to Shenzhen).

    Please advice.


    • 2009/8/19 1:20:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      For Hong Kong Visa extension, you may refer to the website of Immigration Department of Hong Kong SAR government at http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/faq_es_vnpr.htm.

  • ReplyNeil,   Nepal
    2009/8/17 14:36:00

    I'm Nepalese citizen and currently I'm living in Thailand. Do i need to apply for a visa? where and how long visa will be valid for?

    Thank you

    • 2009/8/18 1:23:00

      WarriorTours.com :>If you are a Nepalese passport holder, you will need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa. You can refer to the official website of China Embassy to Thailand at http://www.chinaembassy.or.th/eng/lsfw/qzxk/t164568.htm.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replykhayao,   China
    2009/8/16 13:05:00

    Hi, im a Filipina, currently staying at China,i would like to ask, how can i transfer my china visa to hongkong visa ? i want to use my tym of staying here in Hongkong? pls..i need your help ..thnks

    • 2009/8/18 2:12:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your enquiry.

      China Visa cannot be transferred to Hong Kong Visa. Philippine passport holders do not need to apply a visa for entering Hong Kong. With your valid passport, your visa free period in Hong Kong will be 14 days.

  • Replykeno,   Guinea-bissau
    2009/8/7 7:44:00

    hello, pls i want to make enquiry about guinea bissau passport holder, if i need visa to hongkong.... am coming for vacation thanks

    • 2009/8/7 21:58:00

      WarriorTours.com :>You will not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. With valid Guinea-bissau passport, your visa free period in Hong Kong is 14 days.

  • ReplyArshad,   Pakistan
    2009/7/31 2:23:00

    I;m from pakistan and i want to go for vacation to hong kong in auguest... can i get visa on arrivel in hond kong.. or do i need visa ...reply me. thanks

    • 2009/7/31 22:09:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      As Pakistan passport holder, you need to apply for a Hong Kong visa. But we have no idea about Visa on Arrival in Hong Kong. You may resort to the official website of Hong Kong SAR at http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas.html.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replyjane enriquez,   Philippines
    2009/7/28 1:21:00

    i am overstayed in china..then i got a visa to leave china in 10days..im going back to my country,philippines this aug 1,can i go to hongkong to apply new visa? thanks for replies in advance...

    • 2009/7/28 21:08:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Yes, you can apply for a China visa in Hong Kong, from the Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in Hong Kong SAR. Here is its official website for reference:http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replyivelyn,   Malaysia
    2009/7/25 8:08:00

    hi there,

    i would like to know if is it easy for a malaysian fresh graduate student from uk easy to find work in hong kong and how high will be the precentages?

  • Replyeric,   Hong Kong, China
    2009/7/22 8:09:00

    Hello sir,
    Just found your site now while doing a search on Google regarding traveling to hong kong. Now am a Ghanaian national and have a Ghanaian passport, Should i travel to Hong Kong from Ghana visa free?

    • 2009/7/23 1:16:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      Since you are Ghana passport holder, you will not need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa. Your visa free period in Hong Kong is three months.

  • ReplyAbdul Monuam,   Pakistan
    2009/7/21 9:07:00

    Dear Sir,

    I am a Pakistani natioan and now come to Malaysia for Business trip,so i want to visit to hong kong please let me know where i got the visa and what is ur visa fee?and if i do not need visa require so i can fly to hong kong so how many days hong kong country entry?
    I will wait your email soon.
    With Best Regards

    Abdul Monuam

  • ReplyMichael,   Philippines
    2009/7/14 8:50:00


    I am Michael Filipino citizen presently working here in Saudi Arabia, I'm planning to stay in Hong Kong for 3 days only to meet my Girl Friend, my question are the following:

    1. Do I need a Hong Kong Visa
    2. How much I will pay



    • 2009/7/14 22:02:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Philippine passport holder do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. With your passport, you are allowed to stay there for 14 days free of visa.

 First   Previous    32    33    34    35    36    Next  Last