First   Previous    32    33    34    35    36    Next  Last
  • Replyeduard   Norway    Aug. 27, 2009 22:46

I'm a filipino citizen i'm working here in norway with a valid working permit. i would like to go to turkey. do i need to apply for visa? or i can buy visa at the port of entry in turkey? thanks

• Replymae   Kuwait    Aug. 19, 2009 22:32

Hi im a filipino citizen but presently residing in kuwait and i would like to visit hong kong for 6-9 days.do i need to apply visa?where? thanks!

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 20, 2009 21:03

Since you a Philippine passport holder, your visa free period in Hong Kong will be 14 days. So you can enter Hong Kong SAR with your valid passport.

• ReplyJeevan Kodali   United States    Aug. 18, 2009 17:58

Hi

I am travelling to China (Shenzhen) from Chicago, I will landing in Hong Kong and going to Shenzhen directly. But I would like to visit Hongkong before my trip ends (my return ticket is from Beijing to Chicago), do I need to take a visitor visa? My passport is from India which has 14 free days but my visitor trip to Hong Kong will be 15 days after I landed in Hong Kong (and went to Shenzhen).

Please advice.

Thanks
    Jeevan

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 19, 2009 01:20

Thanks for your inquiry.

For Hong Kong Visa extension, you may refer to the website of Immigration Department of Hong Kong SAR government at http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/faq_es_vnpr.htm.

• ReplyNeil   Nepal    Aug. 17, 2009 14:36

Sir,
    I'm Nepalese citizen and currently I'm living in Thailand. Do i need to apply for a visa? where and how long visa will be valid for?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 18, 2009 01:23

If you are a Nepalese passport holder, you will need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa. You can refer to the official website of China Embassy to Thailand at http://www.chinaembassy.or.th/eng/lsfw/qzxk/t164568.htm.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replykhayao   China    Aug. 16, 2009 13:05

Hi, im a Filipina, currently staying at China,i would like to ask, how can i transfer my china visa to hongkong visa ? i want to use my tym of staying here in Hongkong? pls..i need your help ..thnks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 18, 2009 02:12

Thanks for your enquiry.

China Visa cannot be transferred to Hong Kong Visa. Philippine passport holders do not need to apply a visa for entering Hong Kong. With your valid passport, your visa free period in Hong Kong will be 14 days.

• Replykeno   Guinea-bissau    Aug. 07, 2009 07:44

hello, pls i want to make enquiry about guinea bissau passport holder, if i need visa to hongkong.... am coming for vacation thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 07, 2009 21:58

You will not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. With valid Guinea-bissau passport, your visa free period in Hong Kong is 14 days.

• ReplyArshad   Pakistan    Jul. 31, 2009 02:23

I;m from pakistan and i want to go for vacation to hong kong in auguest... can i get visa on arrivel in hond kong.. or do i need visa ...reply me. thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 31, 2009 22:09

Thanks for your inquiry.

As Pakistan passport holder, you need to apply for a Hong Kong visa. But we have no idea about Visa on Arrival in Hong Kong. You may resort to the official website of Hong Kong SAR at http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas.html.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replyjane enriquez   Philippines    Jul. 28, 2009 01:21

i am overstayed in china..then i got a visa to leave china in 10days..im going back to my country,philippines this aug 1,can i go to hongkong to apply new visa? thanks for replies in advance...

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 28, 2009 21:08

Yes, you can apply for a China visa in Hong Kong, from the Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in Hong Kong SAR. Here is its official website for reference:http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replyivelyn   Malaysia    Jul. 25, 2009 08:08

hi there,

i would like to know if is it easy for a malaysian fresh graduate student from uk easy to find work in hong kong and how high will be the precentages?

• Replyeric   Hong Kong, China    Jul. 22, 2009 08:09

Hello sir,
    Just found your site now while doing a search on Google regarding traveling to hong kong. Now am a Ghanaian national and have a Ghanaian passport, Should i travel to Hong Kong from Ghana visa free?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 23, 2009 01:16

Thanks for your inquiry.

Since you are Ghana passport holder, you will not need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa. Your visa free period in Hong Kong is three months.

• ReplyAbdul Monuam   Pakistan    Jul. 21, 2009 09:07

Dear Sir,

I am a Pakistani natioan and now come to Malaysia for Business trip,so i want to visit to hong kong please let me know where i got the visa and what is ur visa fee?and if i do not need visa require so i can fly to hong kong so how many days hong kong country entry?
    I will wait your email soon.
    With Best Regards

Abdul Monuam

• ReplyMichael   Philippines    Jul. 14, 2009 08:50

I am Michael Filipino citizen presently working here in Saudi Arabia, I'm planning to stay in Hong Kong for 3 days only to meet my Girl Friend, my question are the following:

1. Do I need a Hong Kong Visa
    2. How much I will pay

Thanks,

Michael

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 14, 2009 22:02

Philippine passport holder do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. With your passport, you are allowed to stay there for 14 days free of visa.

• Replygrace   Philippines    Jul. 14, 2009 04:57

i am a philippine passport holder, how many days can i stay in hngkong without visa? waiting for your reply

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 14, 2009 21:47

14 days.

• Replymuhammad    Jul. 14, 2009 02:07

i am a citizen of pakistan , pakistan passport holder , i want travel to fiji m i need a visa for. or i can travel with out visa please. and we do not have a embassy in pakistan .

• Replyijaz   Pakistan    Jul. 13, 2009 12:12

dear sir/mam have a good day.i am pakistan national and currently on some official duty in china which will be terminating in mid august.then i intend to visit hongkong for 3-4 days.i am official passport holder.please tell me being an official passport holder do i required a visa for hong kong or not.waiting for urgent reply.with regards

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 13, 2009 22:28

As Pakistan official passport holder, you will not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa and you can stay there for 14 days.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• ReplyMakina   Philippines    Jul. 02, 2009 23:26

I am a Philippine passport holder. And I am staying in Hong Kong now, how do I apply visa to china. I have not apply china visa before.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 03, 2009 21:14

You need to apply a China Visa from the Commissioner's Office of China Foreign Ministry in the Hong Kong SAR. Here is its website: http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/.

• Replyjanaka   Sri Lanka    Jul. 02, 2009 05:33

dear sir /mam
    i am srilanka P.P hplder I am in my holly day
    i was travaling to singapore malysia now in macuo so i like to visit hong kong from macuo to hong kong do i need to get visa if yes how can i get the visa let me know pls
    thank
    janaka

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 03, 2009 04:37

Thanks for your inquiry.
      Since you are Srilanka Passport holder, you will not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa and your visa free period in Hong Kong is one month.

• ReplyGrit   China    Jun. 27, 2009 22:09

Hello,
    I'm from Cameroon and presently in China( mainland) and I hold a valid residence permit. I wonder if I need a visa from here to travel to Hong Kong. Just want to visit for a few days.If I do, what procedure is needed?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 28, 2009 23:05

The regulations of Hong Kong SAR government state that Cameroon passport holders do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. Accordingly, you can stay in Hong Kong free of visa for 14 days.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• ReplyJC Martin   Singapore    Jun. 15, 2009 08:49

how long are the tourist visas for mainland chinese?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 15, 2009 21:10

Sorry, we are not sure about your question. You may refer to this page: http://www.chinaembassy.org.sg/eng/lsqw/qz/.

• ReplyIan , K.S.A   Saudi Arabia    Jun. 13, 2009 02:16

MY boss will be having a business trip going to Hongkong.

is there a need for a Ducth passport holder to have a visa?

thanks in adavance

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 14, 2009 20:54

Thanks for your inquiry.
      As for passport holders of Netherlands, they will not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. Their visa free period in Hong Kong is three months.

First   Previous    32    33    34    35    36    Next  Last