First   Previous    31    32    33    34    35    Next  Last
  • ReplyChan   Singapore    Oct. 23, 2009 00:49

My husband has a Dutch passport & is a Singapore PR. We are planning for a 6 day trip to HK. I understand that the dutch can visit HK for 3 months. However, is Visa required for Macau?
    thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 23, 2009 03:15

Thanks for your inquiry.

With valid Dutch passport, you can enter both Hong Kong and Macau free of visa.

• Replytengteng   Malaysia    Oct. 20, 2009 23:49

im holding malaysian passport, i will visit to shenzhen soon for a week and from shenzhen i may in and out to hong kong for two days, so whats is the procedure about my visa application?
    thanks.

• Replied by: dong ( Hong Kong, China )   Oct. 21, 2009 22:53

do you mean applying for a Hong Kong visa? If so you will not need to, you can just stay for three months free of visa.

• Replyhamza sattar   Mozambique    Oct. 16, 2009 14:39

Hi
    im mozambican citizenship & i would like to knw if i need visa for HONG KONG

Thanks....reply me

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 16, 2009 20:38

Thanks for your inquiry.

As Mozambique passport holder, you will not need to apply a Hong Kong visa. Your visa-free period in Hong Kong is 14 days.

• ReplyEmily Chew   Malaysia    Oct. 13, 2009 04:20

Hi

I m travelling to Hong Kong and from there to Shenzhen.Do I need to apply visa from Hong Kong to Shenzhen for a day trip? If yes, how to apply,where to apply and any charges?

Pls advice.Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
    Emily

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 13, 2009 21:50

Thanks for your inquiry.

You will need a China visa for entering China mainland. You can apply for it from the Commissioner Office of China's Foreign Ministry in Hong Kong SAR. But you are suggested to apply it from the Chinese embassy in your own country. You may refer to this page: http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/zgqz/bgfwxx/default.htm.

• Replyken la   Australia    Oct. 08, 2009 05:32

I am an Australian Passport Holder and am planning to travel to HK via Korea. My passport is expiring in 5 1/2 months, would this stop me from entering HK for just 5 days?

Thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 08, 2009 20:22

Thanks for your inquiry.

With your valid Australian passport, your visa free period in Hong Kong is three months.

• ReplyHydra avella seidl   Germany    Oct. 04, 2009 05:10

avelle, germany

Im a residence here in germany, i would like to know if my brother wants to work in hongkong as a cook.How can he get his residence permit and working permit as well. thank you so much.

• ReplyRaj   India    Oct. 03, 2009 21:33

Namaste sir/madem,

I am working In hong Kong since two years and recently i got kidney stone Dr ask me to take rest n do not work, so i called my friend in India to visit me.he book the ticket but Indian airport staff did not allow him.They ask him to show hotel booking and 1000usd $, and they put date on passport n wrote cancel,i would like to know,why They did that,how and what we can do in this saturation to make him to come over.please sir guide me.I went in hong Kong

Thanks a lot sir n have nice day sir.

Raj

• ReplyDAVID   Indonesia    Oct. 02, 2009 01:12

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am a indonesia passport holder,
    I am going to hongkong 05/oct.2009 and my passport will be expired on 09/march 2010 , is it ok? waiting for urgent reply. thanks very much.

• ReplyNASEER HUSSAIN BHANGOO   Pakistan    Sep. 30, 2009 23:41

DEAR SIR I WANT ONE SKILED VISA PLZ SEND ME UR REQUIRMENTS

• ReplyMr Baral   China    Sep. 29, 2009 18:22

Dear sir
    I am the citizen of Nepal and currently staying in Shenzhen for the business purposes. I have the double entry visa for 90days of China . I like to visit Hong Kong also so how can I get the visa for Hong kong ?
    Thanks
    Mr Baral

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 29, 2009 21:05

Thanks for your inquiry.

For this question, you may resort to the Immigration Department of Hong Kong SAR government. Hope this page can help you: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas.htm.

• ReplySHAHZAD KHAN    Sep. 18, 2009 00:00

Dear Sir,
    I am Pakistan National and Married in Malaysia, I have 3 kids. My wife is Malaysian and My children also malaysian and as per Law they all no need visa for Hong Kong and they will get the Entry for 3 Months on arrival, But I am still pakistani Passport Holder and staying on the one Year Extendable Visa in Malaysia.
    I have Opened a Company (BVI Registered) and My Company Secretary is from Hong Kong and her office is also in Hong Kong. I need to visit Hong Kong for the Settlement of the documents and all the relevent Payments and Open my Company Banking Account in HSBC Bank Hong Kong. Now all I want to know that do I need to apply visa for Hong Kong from Malaysia or I can get Visa Free entry of 14 days because my stay will be the most 1 week only. In cast If I need to apply visa then what is the best and possible fast way to get the visa for Hong Kong.
    Your early reply with details will be highly appreaciated

SHAHZAD KHAN

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 18, 2009 20:56

Thanks for your inquiry.

According to the Hong Kong SAR government, Pakistan diplomatic or official passport holders are allowed to stay in Hong Kong for 14 days free of visa. Ordinary Pakistan passport holders need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa. For specific information, please refer to this page: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm#1.

• ReplyAhmed M. Monir   Bangladesh    Sep. 15, 2009 22:51

Sir, I am a Bangladeshi student now studing in Malaysia. I want to visit in your country.

Please gave me advice about travel matter.

Thanks......

Ahmed M. Monir
    Kuala-Lumpur, Malaysia.
    H/p-006-0146632549.

• ReplyPrema   Sri Lanka    Sep. 13, 2009 02:17

Hi, I am a resident pass/work permit holder in Hong Kong. My daughter studying (undergraduate) abroard arrived in HK for a holiday. She (Sri Lankan passport holder) has HK multiple entry visa valid only for 14 days.
    - How can she get an extention of visa without having to go out and come again

- What forms and evidence are needed to apply for an extention

Grateful for quick advice. Thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 14, 2009 20:56

Thanks for your inquiry.

We are not sure about your question. For specific information, we suggest you visit this page: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/faq_es_vnpr.htm.

• Replytetteh   Belize    Sep. 08, 2009 08:45

Dear sir/madam,
    i'm Belize passport holder and i would like to visit HongKong.do i need to apply for HongKong visa or not.do my passport can enter free visa to Hongkong or not.thank you.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 08, 2009 20:00

Thanks for your inquiry.

You will not need to apply for a Hong Kong visa. Your visa free period in Hong Kong is one month.

• Replyangela tan   Singapore    Sep. 04, 2009 06:56

Dear Sir/Madam,
    i am angela from singapore
    i am going to hong kong next week and my passport is about 5 months before expired next yr february, is it ok? waiting for urgent reply. thanks a lot..

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 04, 2009 22:18

Thanks for your inquiry.

You passport is valid. Since you are a Singapore passport holder, you can enter Hong Kong free of visa for a period of three months.

• Replykenny choo   China    Sep. 02, 2009 02:01

Hi my wife is from Uzbekistan but she has a resident permit in China.I work and live in Shanghai and she has the same resident visa as me. We want to visit HK, does she need a seperate HK Visa?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 02, 2009 20:24

Yes. She need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa.

• ReplyWalid   Ethiopia    Sep. 01, 2009 05:27

Dear,sir my name is walid kaise.
    i'm ethiopian citizen want to travling firs time in Hong Kong,so that,do i need visa ?

ifI'm planning to stay in Hong Kong for a 30days only to met some of my friends in thier so that .
    1. Do I need a Hong Kong Visa
    2. How much I will pay,in the visa .
    answer me plz my email.

rundoon200@gmail.com

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 01, 2009 20:52

As an ethiopian passport holder, you will not need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa and your visa free period is 14 days. If you want to extend your stay period, you may refer to this page: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/faq_es_vnpr.htm.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replyjenny   Philippines    Aug. 30, 2009 08:03

hi,
    i want to ask if do we have a chance to get married in hk, i have a bf there he is a refugee from sri lanka he is in hk for 5years is there any chance that i can go hk to stay wit him..
    please give me some advice.
    GOD BLESS

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 31, 2009 20:00

Philippine passport holders are allowed to enter Hong Kong with their valid passport. Your visa free period will be 14 days. For specific information, you may resort to this page: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas.htm.

• Replyeduard   Norway    Aug. 27, 2009 22:46

I'm a filipino citizen i'm working here in norway with a valid working permit. i would like to go to turkey. do i need to apply for visa? or i can buy visa at the port of entry in turkey? thanks

• Replymae   Kuwait    Aug. 19, 2009 22:32

Hi im a filipino citizen but presently residing in kuwait and i would like to visit hong kong for 6-9 days.do i need to apply visa?where? thanks!

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 20, 2009 21:03

Since you a Philippine passport holder, your visa free period in Hong Kong will be 14 days. So you can enter Hong Kong SAR with your valid passport.

First   Previous    31    32    33    34    35    Next  Last