Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    31    32    33    34    35    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replynadette , philippines,   Philippines
    2010/1/13 12:53:00

    Dear, Sir

    iam a filipino citizen and getting married to my belgium man this month. me and my fiancee we like to visite in hongkong to take our honeymoon for only 5 days. do i need a visa for that. thnks

    • Cherry :2010/1/13 19:29:00

      I think both you and your belgium fiancee don't need a visa.

  • Replynaziru,   Ghana
    2009/10/4 13:17:00

    am a Ghanaian passport holder and i would like to no whether i need to get visa to enter hongkong and tell me when is the visa free period OK

    • Kossam ( South Africa ) :2009/12/14 6:22:00

      Do I need a Visa to enter Hong Kong on a Ghana Passport

    • David ( Australia ) :2009/12/14 18:54:00

      Ghana Passport holders need to apply for a Hk visa to HK.

  • ReplyPatience Brown,   Ghana
    2009/10/17 17:01:00

    I am a ghanaian, i want to visit my Boyfriend in Hongkong will i need a visa to visit HK...i will be Glad to have further details from you, Thank you..

    • 2009/10/19 23:09:00

      WarriorTours.com :>With valid Ghana passport, you will not need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa. Your visa-free period in Hong Kong is three months.

    • Dr Zeeshan ul Haq ( Pakistan ) :2009/12/1 13:12:00

      Dear Sir
      Please provide a list of lowers who dealing the cases of Pakistani peoples regarding Hong Kong Visa.
      Dr Zeeshan ul Haq

    • Cherry ( Ireland ) :2009/12/1 19:39:00

      Searh the info. on the internet, please, or contact the China Embassy in Pakistan for help.

  • ReplyYenny,   Malaysia
    2009/11/27 4:28:00

    do i need a visa to enter macau and hong kong? for travel purpose only.

    • Lisa ( Belgium ) :2009/11/27 21:35:00

      how long will you visit Hk?

  • ReplyJay mendoza,   Sri Lanka
    2009/11/5 23:15:00

    dear sir,
    I am a sri lankan passport holder i just want to know how can i apply a visa because i want to go hong kong this coming nov. 15,2009 to visit my girl friend. My friend telling me i need to get a letter from hong kong embassy is that true. Anyway i hope u can help and reply me asap thank you so much and i hope u can also send me a form. Do i need a immigration approval letter

    • Fan ( Hong Kong, China ) :2009/11/6 21:25:00

      Hi, sri lanka passport holder do not need to apply for a Hong Kong visa. With your vaild passport, you will be allowed to stay there free of visa for 30 days.

  • Replygolam razy,   Bangladesh
    2009/11/4 23:33:00

    i am a bangladehi,now iam in srilanka for holyday enjoy, i like to visit hongkong please give me advice about trvel matter.


    golam razy

    • Vicky ( Hong Kong, China ) :2009/11/5 20:27:00

      Same reply as below:)

  • ReplyJay mendoza,   Sri Lanka
    2009/11/5 2:03:00

    I am a sri lanka passport holder i want to visit hogn kong for 2 weeks what requierements i need and how can i get a letter pls help me thank you so much

    • Vicky Liang ( Hong Kong, China ) :2009/11/5 20:20:00

      You can stay in Hong Kong for 30 days free of visa, with your valid Sri Lanka passport.

  • ReplyMiMi,   Philippines
    2009/11/4 0:29:00

    I have a valid Philippine passport with a Canadian W-1 visa. When I'm in Hongkong, can I still fly directly to Canada?

    Thank you.

    • GG ( Hong Kong, China ) :2009/11/4 19:20:00

      Yes, you can.

  • ReplyFarrah Ymbong,   Philippines
    2009/10/27 1:30:00

    i have a canadian working visa but i am a Filipino. i want to visit hongkong as a tourist in five days. After that, I want to fly to Canada from Hongkong. Would this be possible?

    Thank you very much for your reply.

    • 2009/10/27 21:23:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      With your valid Philippine passport, you can stay in Hong Kong for 14 days free of visa.

  • ReplySyed,   South Africa
    2009/10/27 15:02:00

    Hey there, I am a Pakistani passport holder, Do i need a single entry visa for hong kong?
    or do i get the visa on arrival at HK airport?
    I am going there for a business meeting of mine, end of this month, Kindly let me know as soon as possible.


    • Gerry Chow :2009/10/27 21:08:00

      Hey, you can find your answer here http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm#1

  • ReplyChan,   Singapore
    2009/10/23 0:49:00

    My husband has a Dutch passport & is a Singapore PR. We are planning for a 6 day trip to HK. I understand that the dutch can visit HK for 3 months. However, is Visa required for Macau?

    • 2009/10/23 3:15:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      With valid Dutch passport, you can enter both Hong Kong and Macau free of visa.

  • Replytengteng,   Malaysia
    2009/10/20 23:49:00

    im holding malaysian passport, i will visit to shenzhen soon for a week and from shenzhen i may in and out to hong kong for two days, so whats is the procedure about my visa application?

    • dong ( Hong Kong, China ) :2009/10/21 22:53:00

      do you mean applying for a Hong Kong visa? If so you will not need to, you can just stay for three months free of visa.

  • Replyhamza sattar,   Mozambique
    2009/10/16 14:39:00

    im mozambican citizenship & i would like to knw if i need visa for HONG KONG

    Thanks....reply me

    • 2009/10/16 20:38:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      As Mozambique passport holder, you will not need to apply a Hong Kong visa. Your visa-free period in Hong Kong is 14 days.

  • ReplyEmily Chew,   Malaysia
    2009/10/13 4:20:00


    I m travelling to Hong Kong and from there to Shenzhen.Do I need to apply visa from Hong Kong to Shenzhen for a day trip? If yes, how to apply,where to apply and any charges?

    Pls advice.Hope to hear from you soon.


    • 2009/10/13 21:50:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      You will need a China visa for entering China mainland. You can apply for it from the Commissioner Office of China's Foreign Ministry in Hong Kong SAR. But you are suggested to apply it from the Chinese embassy in your own country. You may refer to this page: http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/zgqz/bgfwxx/default.htm.

  • Replyken la,   Australia
    2009/10/8 5:32:00


    I am an Australian Passport Holder and am planning to travel to HK via Korea. My passport is expiring in 5 1/2 months, would this stop me from entering HK for just 5 days?


    • 2009/10/8 20:22:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      With your valid Australian passport, your visa free period in Hong Kong is three months.

  • ReplyHydra avella seidl,   Germany
    2009/10/4 5:10:00

    avelle, germany

    Im a residence here in germany, i would like to know if my brother wants to work in hongkong as a cook.How can he get his residence permit and working permit as well. thank you so much.

  • ReplyRaj,   India
    2009/10/3 21:33:00

    Namaste sir/madem,

    I am working In hong Kong since two years and recently i got kidney stone Dr ask me to take rest n do not work, so i called my friend in India to visit me.he book the ticket but Indian airport staff did not allow him.They ask him to show hotel booking and 1000usd $, and they put date on passport n wrote cancel,i would like to know,why They did that,how and what we can do in this saturation to make him to come over.please sir guide me.I went in hong Kong

    Thanks a lot sir n have nice day sir.


  • ReplyDAVID,   Indonesia
    2009/10/2 1:12:00

    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am a indonesia passport holder,
    I am going to hongkong 05/oct.2009 and my passport will be expired on 09/march 2010 , is it ok? waiting for urgent reply. thanks very much.

    2009/9/30 23:41:00


  • ReplyMr Baral,   China
    2009/9/29 18:22:00

    Dear sir
    I am the citizen of Nepal and currently staying in Shenzhen for the business purposes. I have the double entry visa for 90days of China . I like to visit Hong Kong also so how can I get the visa for Hong kong ?
    Mr Baral

    • 2009/9/29 21:05:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      For this question, you may resort to the Immigration Department of Hong Kong SAR government. Hope this page can help you: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas.htm.

 First   Previous    31    32    33    34    35    Next  Last