First   Previous    30    31    32    33    34    Next  Last
  • ReplyAbid   Pakistan    Apr. 08, 2010 09:08

I am a Pakistan citizen. I want to know if I have Chinese resident and work permit and work in Guangzhou (my own business), then will I need visa to visit Hong Kong for short stay for business.

Is it easy for Pakistani residents of mainland China to travel to Hong Kong for business?

• Replied by: Lisa   Apr. 08, 2010 20:04

I think you still have to apply for a Hk visa.

• ReplyMartin   Hong Kong, China    Apr. 05, 2010 22:52

Sir,
    I asylum seeker in hk, I get married hk Chinese ,please could you talk me, how can I apply for hk legel permit ? Please talk me easy process,
    your early reply with details will be highly appreciated,

• Replied by: Owen   Apr. 06, 2010 20:06

hope the official website of the HK SAR government below may help you:

• Replysuchethanair   Singapore    Mar. 13, 2010 19:07

hi.i'm a singapore PR holding an Indian passport.Do I need to take a visa to travel to Macau/Hongkong for 5 days?

• Replied by: Fred   Mar. 14, 2010 20:50

Indian passport holders are exempt from visa to Macau for 30 days and to HK for 14 days.

• Replymichelle juan   Philippines    Mar. 09, 2010 07:57

i just want to ask if my visa will expired on hongkong can i exit to macau then come back in hongkong,without going back to philippines?

• Replied by: Sara   Mar. 09, 2010 19:22

Yes, it is workable.

• ReplyMubbashar   Pakistan    Mar. 05, 2010 05:31

Dear sir,
    I want to get information about Hong Kong.Actually In these days daily News i saw ad about Hong Kong Work permit.When i called him that people about the hong kong workpermist. he told me that he will provide me Hong Kong work Permit just only Three and Half Lck ( PAK RS 350000) only 1 year till up to 3 years.he will give me in that Money Please kindly give me information
    can he give work permit of Hong Kong.
    or
    Doing Fraud.
    I will be very thanksful to you.

• Replied by: Daniel   Mar. 05, 2010 19:28

Actually, you should apply for the Hk visa from the China Embassy in Pakistan, and it will be not so expensive.

• ReplySaqib   Pakistan    Feb. 23, 2010 16:53

Hi, I want to go to Hong Kong for 5 days Do I need visa ?
    and I am from Pakistan but I am doing my studies in China.

• Replied by: Owen   Feb. 23, 2010 19:38

Pakistan passport holders do need to apply for a visa to Hk.

• Replied by: mmaax ( Ethiopia )   Mar. 04, 2010 01:44

i have hong kong visa from ethiopia if i now in china could i came hongkong by train or by air

• Replied by: Robert   Mar. 04, 2010 19:26

If you are in Beijing, you may go to Hk by train, if in other place, you may have to take a flight.

• Replyeymil   Philippines    Feb. 16, 2010 06:00

I am a filipino, planning to visit hongkong and macau this march for 8 days. do I need some immigration or embassy requirements to comply? Is it possible for me to stay that long? Thank you!

• Replied by: Owen   Feb. 19, 2010 20:49

Filipino passport holders are exempt from visa to Macau for 30 days and to Hk for 14 days.

• ReplyRitesh Gaure   Nepal    Feb. 08, 2010 02:09

Hi i m ritesh gauer from nepal, i completed all studies in india, but born place in nepal and residents in nepal, can i apply for work permit in Hongkong,i already worked in dubai around 15 month. just want to informations about. can i try to work permit to hongkong.

thanx
    Ritesh

• Replied by: Dave   Feb. 08, 2010 19:17

which country or area' work visa will you apply for?

• ReplyANDREA   Philippines    Jan. 26, 2010 23:41

Hi.

i just need some information.
    how long should i stay in the philippines before going back to hongkong as a tourist.
    Im planning to go back in HK as soon as possible, but im thingking that the immigration will ask me, why i go back to HK in just a span of 2-3 weeks here in the philippines.

I stay there 14 days, now back in the philippines, and i wanted to go back.

please send me information
    thanks.

• Replied by: Linda   Jan. 27, 2010 19:25

I think you can go back to Hk even just after your entry to Philippines.

• Replykashif   China    Jan. 24, 2010 10:49

I am a Pakistani passport holder, right now working in china with working visa and resident permit. Do I need to get a permit for entering in hongkong? thanx in advance for your kind reply...

• Replied by: Dave   Jan. 25, 2010 19:18

yes, I think you need a Hk visa.

• Replynadette , philippines   Philippines    Jan. 13, 2010 12:53

Dear, Sir

iam a filipino citizen and getting married to my belgium man this month. me and my fiancee we like to visite in hongkong to take our honeymoon for only 5 days. do i need a visa for that. thnks

• Replied by: Cherry   Jan. 13, 2010 19:29

I think both you and your belgium fiancee don't need a visa.

• Replynaziru   Ghana    Oct. 04, 2009 13:17

am a Ghanaian passport holder and i would like to no whether i need to get visa to enter hongkong and tell me when is the visa free period OK

• Replied by: Kossam ( South Africa )   Dec. 14, 2009 06:22

Do I need a Visa to enter Hong Kong on a Ghana Passport

• Replied by: David ( Australia )   Dec. 14, 2009 18:54

Ghana Passport holders need to apply for a Hk visa to HK.

• ReplyPatience Brown   Ghana    Oct. 17, 2009 17:01

I am a ghanaian, i want to visit my Boyfriend in Hongkong will i need a visa to visit HK...i will be Glad to have further details from you, Thank you..

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 19, 2009 23:09

With valid Ghana passport, you will not need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa. Your visa-free period in Hong Kong is three months.

• Replied by: Dr Zeeshan ul Haq ( Pakistan )   Dec. 01, 2009 13:12

Dear Sir
      Please provide a list of lowers who dealing the cases of Pakistani peoples regarding Hong Kong Visa.
      Dr Zeeshan ul Haq

• Replied by: Cherry ( Ireland )   Dec. 01, 2009 19:39

Searh the info. on the internet, please, or contact the China Embassy in Pakistan for help.

• ReplyYenny   Malaysia    Nov. 27, 2009 04:28

do i need a visa to enter macau and hong kong? for travel purpose only.

• Replied by: Lisa ( Belgium )   Nov. 27, 2009 21:35

how long will you visit Hk?

• ReplyJay mendoza   Sri Lanka    Nov. 05, 2009 23:15

dear sir,
    I am a sri lankan passport holder i just want to know how can i apply a visa because i want to go hong kong this coming nov. 15,2009 to visit my girl friend. My friend telling me i need to get a letter from hong kong embassy is that true. Anyway i hope u can help and reply me asap thank you so much and i hope u can also send me a form. Do i need a immigration approval letter

• Replied by: Fan ( Hong Kong, China )   Nov. 06, 2009 21:25

Hi, sri lanka passport holder do not need to apply for a Hong Kong visa. With your vaild passport, you will be allowed to stay there free of visa for 30 days.

• Replygolam razy   Bangladesh    Nov. 04, 2009 23:33

i am a bangladehi,now iam in srilanka for holyday enjoy, i like to visit hongkong please give me advice about trvel matter.

thanx

golam razy

• Replied by: Vicky ( Hong Kong, China )   Nov. 05, 2009 20:27

Same reply as below:)

• ReplyJay mendoza   Sri Lanka    Nov. 05, 2009 02:03

I am a sri lanka passport holder i want to visit hogn kong for 2 weeks what requierements i need and how can i get a letter pls help me thank you so much

• Replied by: Vicky Liang ( Hong Kong, China )   Nov. 05, 2009 20:20

You can stay in Hong Kong for 30 days free of visa, with your valid Sri Lanka passport.

• ReplyMiMi   Philippines    Nov. 04, 2009 00:29

I have a valid Philippine passport with a Canadian W-1 visa. When I'm in Hongkong, can I still fly directly to Canada?

Thank you.

• Replied by: GG ( Hong Kong, China )   Nov. 04, 2009 19:20

Yes, you can.

• ReplySyed   South Africa    Oct. 27, 2009 15:02

Hey there, I am a Pakistani passport holder, Do i need a single entry visa for hong kong?
    or do i get the visa on arrival at HK airport?
    I am going there for a business meeting of mine, end of this month, Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Syed

• Replied by: Gerry Chow   Oct. 27, 2009 21:08

Hey, you can find your answer here http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm#1

• ReplyFarrah Ymbong   Philippines    Oct. 27, 2009 01:30

i have a canadian working visa but i am a Filipino. i want to visit hongkong as a tourist in five days. After that, I want to fly to Canada from Hongkong. Would this be possible?

Thank you very much for your reply.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 27, 2009 21:23

Thanks for your inquiry.

With your valid Philippine passport, you can stay in Hong Kong for 14 days free of visa.

First   Previous    30    31    32    33    34    Next  Last