Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First   Previous    27    28    29    30    31    Next  Last
  • ReplySenorita,   Nepal
    2010/12/22 3:34:00

Hello Sir.

we are from Nepal and we would like to get to know more how to apply visit visa for Hongkong. we have already visited China, shenzhen and we have dubai visa as well,, our next trip will be at hongkong so please help me how how to apply the visa for hongkong?

• Della :2010/12/22 21:34:00

you may submit your visa application to the HKSAR Immigration Department by post or through a local sponsor. To shorten the processing time, application forms and supporting documents can be sent by fax to (852) 2824 1133 in the first instance. However, the original copy of the duly completed application form and the photographs required should be sent immediately to the HKSAR Immigration Department by air mail. A visa permit will be issued only on receipt of an original, properly completed visa permit application form.

• ReplyDeepak Kulbhushan,   India
    2010/12/10 6:54:00

Hi, I have an Indian Passport. I am travelling to Hongkong for 4 days. After that I want to travel to Macau. Is it possible for a foreigner to enter Macau without VISA?

Please Advice.

Or If I visit Macau first and then I want to spend 4 days in Hongkong, how should I go abt it?

Please Advice both options.

• Replybeth,   Philippines
    2010/11/27 4:21:00

hi m a filipina holding a filipino passport, my boyfriend and i want to go to hongkong, he s a british citizen. we r traveling from uk to hongkong, do we need a visa to enter hongkong and like how many days we r allowed to stay n Hk? what r the documents we need to bring?

• Lily :2010/11/27 21:52:00

philippine passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, British Citizens do not need a Visa to HK.
      if you want to stay in HK more than 14 days, you need to apply a HK visa, your boyfriend does not need it.
      basic document for visa application: your valid passport with blank visa pages and at least 6 months validity; your recently taken 2*2 inch passport photo; a completely filled out visa application form.

• ReplyGUrdeep,   Australia
    2010/11/21 19:21:00

I have indian passport but i have Australian Parmanent residency.We have stopover of 1 day in hongkong.Do i need to apply visa for 1 day if i want to out of airport and do some sopping outside of airport?

• Timmy :2010/11/21 22:14:00

hi,
      indian passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days,so you don'd need to apply the visa.

• Replymartins,   Nigeria
    2010/11/21 17:20:00

DearSir/Madam, I'm Martins Nigeria, student in Malaysia i have student pass i want to visit Hong kong, shold i apply for three weeks visa to spnd my chritmas and new year holidays in Hong Kong?
    sincerely yours.

• Elva :2010/11/21 22:12:00

yes, you need to apply Hk visa.

• Replypawanhenry,   Hong Kong, China
    2010/11/19 2:35:00

hi there,
    i am from hongkong but my brother is studying in china,he is studying md.well he dont have resident permit in hongkong but i have.well he wants to visit hongkong for few days is it possible,well i know we need to go baijing for visa in hongkong.i have applied here for his visa,well i need to know can he get visa?

• mandy :2010/11/20 22:04:00

if you have apply the HK visa for you brother, i think he can get it.

• ReplyVinodhan,   India
    2010/11/17 23:02:00

I am Indian studying in Singapore.. I have student pass. I want to visit hong Kong for 4 days. Should I apply for Visa or is it on arrival for student pass?

• Nina :2010/11/18 22:03:00

hi,
      Indian Passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, so you don't need to apply HK visa if you only stay there for 4 days.

• ReplyPrem,   Nepal
    2010/11/8 21:13:00

Hi, I am originally from Nepal and a permanent resident of UK. I like to visit HK some time in 2011 but I do not know if I need to apply for the VISA.

Your kind suggesion is needed

• Ken :2010/11/8 22:20:00

is your passport the Nepal Passport or UK passport?

• Replyifeanyichukwu odudu matthew,   Nigeria
    2010/11/6 14:29:00

i want to apply for hong kong visa and travel permit. i will like too stay for in hong kong for only 60days. thanks and God bless

• Lee :2010/11/6 22:16:00

hi,
      you need to go the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria for HK visa application.

• ReplyMOHAMMAD VALI JOURAMI,   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)
    2010/11/3 4:04:00

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have had traveled to many Schengen countries, now I have decided to travel to Hong Kong as a tourist, how should I apply for entery visa?
    Waiting to have your kind answer.

Sincerely yours
    M. Jourabi

• Steve :2010/11/3 21:32:00

To apply for a Hk Tourist visa, you are required to have adequate funds to cover the duration of your stay, to hold onward or return tickets, your passport with at least 6 months validity left, a passport-sized photo, etc. You may contact the local China Embassy or Consulate for exact info.

• ReplyNeil,   United Kingdom
    2010/11/2 7:15:00

Hi. I am on South African passport, resident in UK for 5 years. I am travelling to HK to meet with HK office staff for 3 days. Do I need to apply for a visa?

• Diva :2010/11/2 22:40:00

hi Neil.
      south Afican passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 30 days,so you don't need to apply it if you stay for only 3 days.

• Replynicole hooi,   Malaysia
    2010/10/27 21:08:00

Hi, I'm a Malaysian. Would to travel to HK from Shenzhen for one day and back to Shenzhen on the follwoing day. What is the entry requirement?

• andy :2010/10/27 22:26:00

if you go to Shenzhen with a tour gourp organized by a local travel agency in HK and stay in Shenzhen less than 6 days, then you don't need to apply a visa for mainland China, if not, then you need to apply a visa for mainland China.

• ReplyLucy,   China
    2010/10/26 12:27:00

Hi, my daughter is in Hong Kong college, my mother and I want to visit her in new year, do I need to apply visa or exit-entry permit? how long can I stay there? how long does it take to apply? Thanks!

• Sera :2010/10/26 21:29:00

hi Lucy,
      where are you from? what is your nationality?

• Replyrebecca agoncillo,   Philippines
    2010/10/24 11:13:00

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day! I just wanted to know if my boyfriend who is a Pakistani nationality and currently working in UAE and holding a residence visa, does need a visa going to Hong kong for a short trip?. Thank you.

• Lilian :2010/10/24 21:36:00

he need to apply Hk visa.

• Replychandu sosa,   India
    2010/10/23 5:27:00

Dear Sir,
    Im travelling to visit in honkong Attend Exhibition for 8 days only with confirmd air tkt and confirm 8 days hotel booking in kawloon city and addmission badge from exibition hall with invitation mail from them. and with indian passport valid till 2020 with 2500 Hongkong Dollar is this enough document? shall i apply for hk visa? also let me know what is the arrival visa?

• anna :2010/10/23 23:17:00

hi,
      if you are planning to stay in HK just for 8 days, then you don't need to apply the HK visa.
      the arrival visa is the visa you obtain at the port or airport of the country or region you want to go.

• ReplyROHAIL AHMED KHAN,   Pakistan
    2010/10/23 5:57:00

i am rohail ahmed from gilgit pakistan i want hk visa for one year.

• Jill :2010/10/23 23:01:00

hi Rohail,
      this is just an introduction page to HK visa. you need to go to the official website of Chinese Embassy in Pakistan for the HK visa application.

• ReplyEric .A. Essilfie,   Ghana
    2010/10/19 8:30:00

Am a ghanaian with ghanaian passport l travelled to hongkong in the year 2004,l have 120days entry permit,butl spent only 90days,and back to Ghana.did l need a HKVisa to visit hongkong again,or the 14days.

• ET :2010/10/19 21:59:00

hi,
      you need to apply a HK visa again, the entry permit does not work any more.

• Replymohsin,   Pakistan
    2010/10/19 4:07:00

hello, i citizen of Pakistan, now in manila Philippines. i have some work in Hk for 10 days. tell me i need a visa applying for HK

• Bree :2010/10/19 21:55:00

hi,
      Pakistan passport holders need to apply a Hk visa.

• Replyphilomena n. silas-attipoe,   Ghana
    2010/10/17 12:46:00

am a business woman presently in china and would like to fly from hong kong via dubai to accra. do l need a visa? have both british and united state 5yrs. visa and my ticket is enroute through hong kong to accra. while in hong kong will pick some goods from sham shiu pui

• Sera :2010/10/17 21:34:00

yes, you need to apply a HK visa.

• Replyhaydee,   Philippines
    2010/10/15 4:11:00

My friend is an American citizen and plan to have vacation in the Philippines. we are planning to go to Hongkong for 5-6 days only. Is there a need to secure a HK visa for my friend?

• Peterson :2010/10/16 22:11:00

American passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 90 days, so your friend don't need to apply a HK visa.

First   Previous    27    28    29    30    31    Next  Last