Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    27    28    29    30    31    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replynicole hooi   Malaysia    Oct. 27, 2010 21:08

    Hi, I'm a Malaysian. Would to travel to HK from Shenzhen for one day and back to Shenzhen on the follwoing day. What is the entry requirement?

    • Replied by: andy   Oct. 27, 2010 22:26

      if you go to Shenzhen with a tour gourp organized by a local travel agency in HK and stay in Shenzhen less than 6 days, then you don't need to apply a visa for mainland China, if not, then you need to apply a visa for mainland China.

  • ReplyLucy   China    Oct. 26, 2010 12:27

    Hi, my daughter is in Hong Kong college, my mother and I want to visit her in new year, do I need to apply visa or exit-entry permit? how long can I stay there? how long does it take to apply? Thanks!

    • Replied by: Sera   Oct. 26, 2010 21:29

      hi Lucy,
      where are you from? what is your nationality?

  • Replyrebecca agoncillo   Philippines    Oct. 24, 2010 11:13

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    Good day! I just wanted to know if my boyfriend who is a Pakistani nationality and currently working in UAE and holding a residence visa, does need a visa going to Hong kong for a short trip?. Thank you.

    • Replied by: Lilian   Oct. 24, 2010 21:36

      he need to apply Hk visa.

  • Replychandu sosa   India    Oct. 23, 2010 05:27

    Dear Sir,
    Im travelling to visit in honkong Attend Exhibition for 8 days only with confirmd air tkt and confirm 8 days hotel booking in kawloon city and addmission badge from exibition hall with invitation mail from them. and with indian passport valid till 2020 with 2500 Hongkong Dollar is this enough document? shall i apply for hk visa? also let me know what is the arrival visa?

    • Replied by: anna   Oct. 23, 2010 23:17

      if you are planning to stay in HK just for 8 days, then you don't need to apply the HK visa.
      the arrival visa is the visa you obtain at the port or airport of the country or region you want to go.

  • ReplyROHAIL AHMED KHAN   Pakistan    Oct. 23, 2010 05:57

    i am rohail ahmed from gilgit pakistan i want hk visa for one year.

    • Replied by: Jill   Oct. 23, 2010 23:01

      hi Rohail,
      this is just an introduction page to HK visa. you need to go to the official website of Chinese Embassy in Pakistan for the HK visa application.

  • ReplyEric .A. Essilfie   Ghana    Oct. 19, 2010 08:30

    Am a ghanaian with ghanaian passport l travelled to hongkong in the year 2004,l have 120days entry permit,butl spent only 90days,and back to Ghana.did l need a HKVisa to visit hongkong again,or the 14days.

    • Replied by: ET   Oct. 19, 2010 21:59

      you need to apply a HK visa again, the entry permit does not work any more.

  • Replymohsin   Pakistan    Oct. 19, 2010 04:07

    hello, i citizen of Pakistan, now in manila Philippines. i have some work in Hk for 10 days. tell me i need a visa applying for HK

    • Replied by: Bree   Oct. 19, 2010 21:55

      Pakistan passport holders need to apply a Hk visa.

  • Replyphilomena n. silas-attipoe   Ghana    Oct. 17, 2010 12:46

    am a business woman presently in china and would like to fly from hong kong via dubai to accra. do l need a visa? have both british and united state 5yrs. visa and my ticket is enroute through hong kong to accra. while in hong kong will pick some goods from sham shiu pui

    • Replied by: Sera   Oct. 17, 2010 21:34

      yes, you need to apply a HK visa.

  • Replyhaydee   Philippines    Oct. 15, 2010 04:11


    My friend is an American citizen and plan to have vacation in the Philippines. we are planning to go to Hongkong for 5-6 days only. Is there a need to secure a HK visa for my friend?

    • Replied by: Peterson   Oct. 16, 2010 22:11

      American passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 90 days, so your friend don't need to apply a HK visa.

  • Replyjay s   India    Oct. 12, 2010 11:18

    hi, i have a tourist visa to china ,i want to travel to hong kong from china for two days and come back to china . wil i be able to travel to n fro .

    • Replied by: andy   Oct. 12, 2010 21:30

      yes Jay S,
      Indian Passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, so i guess there's no problem for you to stay there for only 2 days; but if you still want to go back to Mainland China, you need to make sure your visa to China is not single entry visa but double or multi entry visa.

  • ReplyJoanne   Singapore    Oct. 03, 2010 04:35

    Kindly advise me whether a Doha citizen require a visa to visit Hong Kong and also enter into China Lijiang the next day?
    Appreciate for your assistance.
    Thank you.

    • Replied by: Steven   Oct. 05, 2010 23:34

      A Doha citizen do have to apply for both a Hong Kong visa and a visa for Mainland China.

  • ReplyTeng    Sep. 28, 2010 11:24

    Hello Sir/Madam

    I am a Filipino nationality i would like to take a vacation in Malaysia together with my German boyfriend we only have Passport what if we like to stay more than one month Is it possible to get a visa in Malaysia? And what if only after one month of stay can we go to Thailand one month vacation also?


  • Replyraksha   India    Sep. 22, 2010 01:55

    Dear Friends,

    I am interested in traveling to HKSAR during Christmas this year for tourism purpose for duration of 7 days (or less) only.
    As I got to know, Indian nationals (holding Indian Passport) do not require a visa during the visa-free period of 14 days or less.
    Please confirm the same and let me know what all documents I need to carry along (other than Passport, Return Ticket & Accommodation Arrangement) so as to smoothen by travel to Hong Kong.

    • Replied by: Anne   Sep. 24, 2010 22:40

      yes Raksha,
      Indian Passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, so you don't need to apply HK visa.
      the documents you have mentioned are quite enough, but i'm not sure weather you need a bank certificate that certifies that you have enough money for your whole trip.

  • Replys riaz ali   Pakistan    Sep. 21, 2010 17:44

    i am pakistani natoinl my wife birth in hongkong we both are going to hongkong what can i do we have only bith cartificat of honk kong

    • Replied by: Sera   Sep. 24, 2010 22:31

      you need to apply the Hong Kong visa before you go there.

  • ReplyAbdullah   India    Sep. 15, 2010 22:33

    Can you arrange tickets from Hangzhou or shanghai to Hongkong to & fro? What will be the cost including hotel for one night.
    I only need to go hongkong to exit china & again renter with 30 days another entry.

  • ReplyAbdullah   India    Sep. 15, 2010 11:19

    I am an Indian currently in China with 6 months multientry visa, 30 days max per entry. My 30 days will finish on 20th. If I got to Hong Kong on 19th & return to China on 21st, will it be OK.
    Do I need to apply for HK visa if I am entering HK from China?
    What is the procedure & how much time I need to stay in HK?

    • Replied by: Angela   Sep. 15, 2010 21:12

      yes Abdullah,
      i think it is ok, and India passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, so if you're going to stay in HK just for 2 days, it is totally OK.

  • ReplyHui Shan   Singapore    Sep. 11, 2010 04:55

    Hi! i from malaysia but i am Permanent Resident of singapore do i need to apply visa to go hong kong??

    • Replied by: Candy   Sep. 11, 2010 22:00

      no, you don't need to apply a HK visa.

  • Replymuhammad qasim ali   Pakistan    Aug. 31, 2010 22:09

    hi,i am interested visit hongkong.u have hongkong visa servis.thanks qasim

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 01, 2010 21:24

      Thank you for enquiring!
      We are very sorry that we do not provide visa service presently. if you decided to come to mainland China for a visit, we will provide you the best tour service!
      Thank you again for visiting www.warriortours.com

  • Replyjaved   United Kingdom    Aug. 30, 2010 12:06

    hi i am a PR in uk and i want to go to hongkong for 1 year.just for visit how can i do that

    • Replied by: Vivian   Aug. 30, 2010 21:03

      since you are an UK passport holder, i guess there's no problem for you to stay in HK for one year. so just go there. by the way, by PR do you mean Permanent Resident?

  • ReplyRhyza   Philippines    Aug. 26, 2010 19:38

    Hi,My husband is a american citizen and we want to travel to hongkong for few days does he need a HK visa?and also i want to bring my mom and dad.. aside from passport and tickets what else we need to enter HK?Pls response..

    • Replied by: Elva   Aug. 28, 2010 21:52

      American passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 90 days, so your husband do not need to apply for a HK visa. i think passport and tickets are enough.

 First   Previous    27    28    29    30    31    Next  Last