Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    26    27    28    29    30    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replylz   United States    Jan. 31, 2011 17:05

    Hi I am a Chinese Passport Holder with an American Permanent Resident Card planning to travel from the US to HK. What form of travel permit or visa do I require? Thank you in advance.

    • Replied by: Bruce   Jan. 31, 2011 21:02

      You have to apply for a HK entry permit to Hk from the China Embassy or Consulate in USA.

  • ReplyQi Yan   China    Jan. 24, 2011 15:38

    I'm Chinese citizen from Beijing, an Architect by profession, working for US based company & I want to vist HKSAR for 30 to 60days as a tourist, please advice me the quickest way possible. Thanks. Qi yan

    • Replied by: Daniel   Jan. 24, 2011 22:18

      You have to apply for a Hk Entry permit from the local public security bureau, but you are only allowed to stay in Hk for 14 days.

  • Replykobe   South Africa    Jan. 18, 2011 03:20

    i am a south african, just arrive malysia, but want to visit china so how can i get china visa from here and what will it cost me?

    • Replied by: Linda   Jan. 18, 2011 20:57

      You may just apply for the China visa from the China Embassy in Malaysia. for the cost and other relevant info., please contact the visa center directly through the following ways:
      Call: 603 2175 8888
      Fax: 603 2175 6888

  • ReplyKC Wong   China    Jan. 12, 2011 02:35

    I wish to travel to Hongkong for Holiday. I am Chinese Citizen. I heard I can apply on line for a Hongkong permit to visit it. Please advise

    • Replied by: Bobby   Jan. 12, 2011 22:24

      No, you have to the local public security bureau to apply for Hong Kong Travel Permit in preson.

  • Replymizanur rahman   Bangladesh    Jan. 07, 2011 12:59

    hi,i am Bangladesh business profession passport holder,now i am staying in malaysia with my family.i am working with a computer company and i am comp tech.my company want to send me HK for business trip which offered by HK ASUS company.i want to travel on 22 jan 2011,in a short time do i must need to apply for a visa or directly can get from hk immigration when once arrive there!!thanks...

    • Replied by: Hank   Jan. 07, 2011 21:28

      You should apply for the HK visa from the China embassy in Malaysia in advance.

  • ReplyLilly   Malaysia    Jan. 06, 2011 10:38

    Hi, I'm from Malaysia, my boyfriend is a pakistani.

    So he needs to apply visa in malaysian embassy there?

    Heard that they needs his savings 200 000 pkr?

    • Replied by: Mark   Jan. 06, 2011 21:15

      Will your boy friend go to Hong Kong or Malaysia? If go to Hong Kong, he should apply for the visa from the local China Embassy; If to Malaysia, you are right that he should apply the visa from the Malaysia Emabssy. Yes, visitors may be required to have adequate funds to cover their duration of their stay in other country when apply for the visa.

  • ReplyRanko   Yugoslavia    Dec. 29, 2010 08:02

    Hi, I am a serbian passport holder currently in China. What is the best and fastest way for me to get a HK visa?


    • Replied by: Mike   Dec. 29, 2010 20:27

      You can apply for Hong Kong Visit Visa from Immigration Division of the Beijing Office of the Government of the HKSAR
      71, Di'anmen Xidajie, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009)
      Telephone Enquiries (852) 2824 6111
      Website http://www.bjo.gov.hk/eng/pgm_index_e.htm

  • ReplyRandall S. Gwaikolo   Liberia    Dec. 28, 2010 23:00

    I am a student in Wuhan,China Hubei Province a Liberian. I am planning to get marry in Hong Kong by the 20th of January 2011 and my wife tobe is an Australian. How can I get a visa and how do i get an appointment to the relevant offices involve.

    • Replied by: Lisa   Dec. 29, 2010 01:30

      I think your situation is complicated, you'd better ask a layer for help.

  • Replybabu   India    Dec. 25, 2010 06:03

    one year before iam overstay in hongkong now i will go to visit legally i can go or cannot

    • Replied by: Rechal   Dec. 27, 2010 03:41

      it is hard to say, there must be records in the custom. if you go to HK this time, do remember not to overstay.

  • ReplySenorita   Nepal    Dec. 22, 2010 03:34

    Hello Sir.

    we are from Nepal and we would like to get to know more how to apply visit visa for Hongkong. we have already visited China, shenzhen and we have dubai visa as well,, our next trip will be at hongkong so please help me how how to apply the visa for hongkong?

    • Replied by: Della   Dec. 22, 2010 21:34

      you may submit your visa application to the HKSAR Immigration Department by post or through a local sponsor. To shorten the processing time, application forms and supporting documents can be sent by fax to (852) 2824 1133 in the first instance. However, the original copy of the duly completed application form and the photographs required should be sent immediately to the HKSAR Immigration Department by air mail. A visa permit will be issued only on receipt of an original, properly completed visa permit application form.

  • ReplyDeepak Kulbhushan   India    Dec. 10, 2010 06:54

    Hi, I have an Indian Passport. I am travelling to Hongkong for 4 days. After that I want to travel to Macau. Is it possible for a foreigner to enter Macau without VISA?

    Please Advice.

    Or If I visit Macau first and then I want to spend 4 days in Hongkong, how should I go abt it?

    Please Advice both options.

  • Replybeth   Philippines    Nov. 27, 2010 04:21

    hi m a filipina holding a filipino passport, my boyfriend and i want to go to hongkong, he s a british citizen. we r traveling from uk to hongkong, do we need a visa to enter hongkong and like how many days we r allowed to stay n Hk? what r the documents we need to bring?

    • Replied by: Lily   Nov. 27, 2010 21:52

      philippine passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, British Citizens do not need a Visa to HK.
      if you want to stay in HK more than 14 days, you need to apply a HK visa, your boyfriend does not need it.
      basic document for visa application: your valid passport with blank visa pages and at least 6 months validity; your recently taken 2*2 inch passport photo; a completely filled out visa application form.

  • ReplyGUrdeep   Australia    Nov. 21, 2010 19:21

    I have indian passport but i have Australian Parmanent residency.We have stopover of 1 day in hongkong.Do i need to apply visa for 1 day if i want to out of airport and do some sopping outside of airport?

    • Replied by: Timmy   Nov. 21, 2010 22:14

      indian passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days,so you don'd need to apply the visa.

  • Replymartins   Nigeria    Nov. 21, 2010 17:20

    DearSir/Madam, I'm Martins Nigeria, student in Malaysia i have student pass i want to visit Hong kong, shold i apply for three weeks visa to spnd my chritmas and new year holidays in Hong Kong?
    sincerely yours.

    • Replied by: Elva   Nov. 21, 2010 22:12

      yes, you need to apply Hk visa.

  • Replypawanhenry   Hong Kong, China    Nov. 19, 2010 02:35

    hi there,
    i am from hongkong but my brother is studying in china,he is studying md.well he dont have resident permit in hongkong but i have.well he wants to visit hongkong for few days is it possible,well i know we need to go baijing for visa in hongkong.i have applied here for his visa,well i need to know can he get visa?

    • Replied by: mandy   Nov. 20, 2010 22:04

      if you have apply the HK visa for you brother, i think he can get it.

  • ReplyVinodhan   India    Nov. 17, 2010 23:02

    I am Indian studying in Singapore.. I have student pass. I want to visit hong Kong for 4 days. Should I apply for Visa or is it on arrival for student pass?

    • Replied by: Nina   Nov. 18, 2010 22:03

      Indian Passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, so you don't need to apply HK visa if you only stay there for 4 days.

  • ReplyPrem   Nepal    Nov. 08, 2010 21:13

    Hi, I am originally from Nepal and a permanent resident of UK. I like to visit HK some time in 2011 but I do not know if I need to apply for the VISA.

    Your kind suggesion is needed

    • Replied by: Ken   Nov. 08, 2010 22:20

      is your passport the Nepal Passport or UK passport?

  • Replyifeanyichukwu odudu matthew   Nigeria    Nov. 06, 2010 14:29

    i want to apply for hong kong visa and travel permit. i will like too stay for in hong kong for only 60days. thanks and God bless

    • Replied by: Lee   Nov. 06, 2010 22:16

      you need to go the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria for HK visa application.

  • ReplyMOHAMMAD VALI JOURAMI   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Nov. 03, 2010 04:04

    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have had traveled to many Schengen countries, now I have decided to travel to Hong Kong as a tourist, how should I apply for entery visa?
    Waiting to have your kind answer.

    Sincerely yours
    M. Jourabi

    • Replied by: Steve   Nov. 03, 2010 21:32

      To apply for a Hk Tourist visa, you are required to have adequate funds to cover the duration of your stay, to hold onward or return tickets, your passport with at least 6 months validity left, a passport-sized photo, etc. You may contact the local China Embassy or Consulate for exact info.

  • ReplyNeil   United Kingdom    Nov. 02, 2010 07:15

    Hi. I am on South African passport, resident in UK for 5 years. I am travelling to HK to meet with HK office staff for 3 days. Do I need to apply for a visa?

    • Replied by: Diva   Nov. 02, 2010 22:40

      hi Neil.
      south Afican passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 30 days,so you don't need to apply it if you stay for only 3 days.

 First   Previous    26    27    28    29    30    Next  Last