First   Previous    24    25    26    27    28    Next  Last
  • ReplyDennis   Indonesia    Jul. 11, 2011 19:49

My Student visa in Hong Kong will be expired on this July 15. I am planning to go out from Hong Kong on July 15 in the morning to Shen Zhen or Macao. One thing that I want to ask is whether I can come back to HK on July 15 night and get 30 days more(Tourist visa) or I should go back on July 16?
    Thanks

• Replied by: Elizabeth   Jul. 12, 2011 19:40

hi Dennis,
      i don't think it is possible, plus you need a visa if you go to Shenzhen.
      so you can go to Macau on 15th and go back on 16th or maybe 2 or 3 days later.
      whether you can go back to Hong Kong and get the 30 days depends on the officer at the customs sometimes.

• Replyarlyn   Philippines    Jul. 11, 2011 06:41

hi,
    my friend and i will travel hongkong on july 21 and our ticket back to philippines is aug 10 so meaning our ticket duration is more than 14 days exceeding to the allowable days of stay in hongkong, nevertheless by july 26 we will travel from hongkong to indonesia and be back to hongkong on aug 8,2 days prior to our departure to hongkong. my question is what particular documents are we going to prepare to the chinese immigration?

• Replied by: Sabrina   Jul. 11, 2011 19:10

hi Arlyn,
      just your valid passport and may be the air tickets.
      for your case, you may be granted another 14 days the second time you enter China.

• ReplyPhong Mo   United States    Jul. 08, 2011 06:52

I'm USA citizen and holding an US passport as well, do I need to apply for visa to travel to Hong Kong? for visiting.
    According to website, US citizens do not need a visa during the visa-free period. I just like to be sure.

• Replied by: Peter   Jul. 09, 2011 23:31

yes, you are right.
      US passport holders enjoy a visa free period up to 90 days.
      so you don't need a Hong Kong Visa if you stay in Hong Kong less than 90 days.

• ReplyMichelle   Australia    Jul. 06, 2011 21:54

Hi

I am holding a chinese passport& I m currently also holding a Australia work visa. I want to stay in hongkong for a week before I travel back to mainland china. do I need to apply a visa for stay in hongkong?

• Replied by: Vivian   Jul. 09, 2011 23:28

hi Michelle,
      you don't need to apply a Hong Kong visa but an entry permit for Hong Kong. you can apply it in the Chinese Embassy in Australia.

• Replytemmy   Nigeria    Jul. 07, 2011 02:58

Dear sir,

we want to vist hong kong for business purpose,how can we get the Visa to hong kong?

your kind reply is needed

Best Regard

Temmy

• Replied by: Catrina   Jul. 09, 2011 23:27

hi Temmy,
      you can apply the visa through the Chinese Embassy in your country.

• ReplyMs.Lucy   India    Jul. 06, 2011 08:32

Dear Sir.,

we are republic of India from Hyderabad city of Andhra Pradesh state of India, holding valid passport and planning to visit Hong kog as a tourist interesting to see like Disney land , Macau city and Shenzhen trip.

Family of five members adults including my mother of 75 yrs old [ senior citizen ] arriving in mid -July 2011 to stay 5 to 6 days

kindly furnish details of granting the visa & documents requirements like size and back ground colur of photo's ' in number if any ....

I will Thanking you , if you attach the form / proforma
    Regards
    lucy

• Replied by: Tina   Jul. 06, 2011 19:34

Hi Lucy,
      India passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, and are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. so you only need to apply for a tourist visa for mainland China if you want to go to Shenzhen.
      you need to apply it through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate office in India.
      Documents:
      1. Covering letter from your company or employer addressed to the visa office
      2.your valid passport;
      3. fully complete appliation form, which you can download from the official website of Chinese Embassy in India;
      4. a recently taken passport sized photo, usually white background.
      5. photocopy of your round-trip airtickets.
      6. you may be requested to provide the proof of travel expense.

• Replytine   Philippines    Jul. 04, 2011 22:23

I am Philippine passport holder, currently staying in China as a student. I want to go to Hong Kong for three days, do I need a visa or entry permit? Thank you.

• Replied by: Sandy   Jul. 05, 2011 18:56

you can stay in Hong Kong free of visa for at most 14 days.

• ReplyJohnson   Malaysia    Jun. 28, 2011 02:10

hello.
    i am a Nigerian.studying here in Malaysia.i want to visit HK for a week.what are the procedures i need so i can be in HK.?

• Replied by: hywaire   Jun. 28, 2011 18:51

you need to go to the Chinese Embassy in Malaysia to get a Hong Kong visa for you.
      you need prepare the required documents. you can find the requirements from the above article.

• Replyishor   United Kingdom    Jun. 27, 2011 14:51

me and my wife are british citizen with hong kong permanent id card holder but our son born here in UK. How can we apply hk id card for our son from here in UK?

• Replied by: Tina   Jun. 27, 2011 18:56

hi Ishor,
      you can not get the HK id for your son in UK.
      you can apply it by post or go to HK to apply it.

• Replyroni   Philippines    Jun. 27, 2011 01:14

Am a Philippine-born Chinese citizen w/ PROC passport. Want to visit Hongkong for 4 days, then come back to the Philippines. Do I need visa or travel clearance or others? Thanks!

• Replied by: Sandy   Jun. 27, 2011 18:46

hi Roni,
      you need to get an entry permit before you go to Hong Kong.

• Replyaluthge   Denmark    Jun. 16, 2011 06:27

dear sir/madam my son wants to visit me in honkong so he is a 16 yrears old student in italy he stay in italy right now so holding sri lankan passport do my son need visa to get in hongkong i am domestic helper in hongkong i am his auntie

• Replied by: Juno   Jun. 26, 2011 19:58

yes, he need to apply Hong Kong visa. he can get it through the Chinese Embassy or consulate office in Italy.

• Replysam vao   Tonga    Jun. 25, 2011 23:50

hi im Sam, im here in mainland china on scholarship for further study here in china, its school break noe and im going home for summer vacation, im takin a train from here WUHAN to GUANGZHOU and planning to take a train from there to hong kong.....do i need a HK visa to enter Hong Kong???.....in order to catch my flight....

• Replied by: Victoria   Jun. 26, 2011 19:51

no sam,
      you don't need a Hong Kong visa for catch your fligh home.
      plus, Tongan passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 90 days.

• ReplyJane    Jun. 24, 2011 12:54

Hi, my friend is a Tongan but he works in Japan. He wants to visit Hongkong for two weeks. He's a tongan passport holder, does he still need to apply for a hongkong visa??

• Replied by: Nora   Jun. 25, 2011 19:30

Tongan passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 90 days.

• ReplyLovejoy navarette   Philippines    Jun. 24, 2011 10:31

Hi there! I'm working here in canada and I'm planning to visit hongkong next july... I just want to ask if do I need to apply visa to visit hongkong for 5 days? And also my friend from philippines wants to meet me in hongkong.. Does she need also a visa if she visit hongkong for only 5 days?thank you!

• Replied by: James   Jun. 25, 2011 19:29

hi,
      Filipino passport holders can stay in Hong Kong without a visa for 14 days.

• Replydavid   Philippines    Jun. 21, 2011 16:02

I am David from the Philippines. I have been invited to an international forum in Hong Kong. Do I need to apply for a visa or will one be provided for me on arrival?

• Replied by: emily   Jun. 21, 2011 20:39

Hi David,
      Philippine passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days. if your stay is within 14 days, you don't need a Hong Kong visa, but if longer than 14 days, you need to apply for a Hong Kong visa.

• Replyanastasiya   Uzbekistan    Jun. 15, 2011 05:21

i need viza to hong kong ho get it i'm no china gz

• Replied by: Elizabeth   Jun. 15, 2011 20:03

hi,
      you can post the required documents to the Hong kong Immigration department.

• ReplyKame   India    Jun. 06, 2011 02:50

Hey, I'm Indian and I want to travel to HK on late July...so I don't need a visa upto 14 days right??? I don't kno much abt HK but wut is the best city there?.

• Replied by: Julie   Jun. 07, 2011 19:31

yes Kame,
      Indian Passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days.

• ReplyThu   Viet Nam    Jun. 03, 2011 02:38

Hello,
    I am vietnamse and now stay in chinse for business trip. I have multiple chinse visa and now I want to go to Hongkong for 3 days at weekend.
    Please let me know can i get hongkong visa upon arrival. Thanks.

• Replied by: Emily   Jun. 07, 2011 19:30

hi Thu,
      you can not get Hong Kong visa upon arrival, you need to get it beforehand.

• ReplySuman Rai   Nepal    Jun. 04, 2011 00:39

Hi
    I want to live and work in hk what should i have to do for that i will pay money even though plz help me out

• Replied by: Cindy   Jun. 07, 2011 19:29

hi Suman Rai,
      may be it is a good idea to find a job first.

• Replyammar   Australia    Jun. 06, 2011 00:57

hi, im holding an Australian travel docuement,do i need a visa to hk?my nationalty is Iraqi....and chinese embassy said i dont need the visa to hk,but for china i do need that....so she gave me a chinese visa...so what should i do??thanks

• Replied by: David   Jun. 07, 2011 19:26

hi Ammar,
      since the Chinese Embassy said so, you don't need to worry about the visa.
      you can visit mainland China with the Chinese visa. and visit HK without a HK visa.

First   Previous    24    25    26    27    28    Next  Last