First   Previous    22    23    24    25    26    Next  Last
  • Replyanne   Philippines    Sep. 05, 2011 20:04

another question: i will visit hongkong, and i will only have 14 days right? so if i will arrived in hongkong on oct. 21 @ around midnight, and then leave in hongkong on november 3rd at around 1 am is this a right count of my 14 days?

• Replied by: Blaire   Sep. 06, 2011 19:29

yes anne, this is the right cout of your 14 days.

• ReplyFarrukh Mahmood   Saudi Arabia    Sep. 04, 2011 02:33

Dear Sir,
    I am an Pakistani Passport holder and working in Saudi Arabia.
    I want to apply for 1 week visit visa for our company annual conference.
    May I know how do I can get this visa?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Farrukh Mahmood

• Replied by: Jack   Sep. 04, 2011 20:30

you need to go to the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan to apply the Hong Kong Visa.

• Replykoorosh   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Aug. 30, 2011 21:07

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am an Iranian who lives in MAlaysia.
    I want to apply for tourist visa seems I need it.
    May I know how do I can get this visa? I am going to travel with my family who is living in Iran. Do I can apply for them too?

Do I have to send my document to HK by post or I need to submit to Chinese embassy in Kuala Lumpur.

Thanks for your kindness.

• Replied by: Wendy   Aug. 31, 2011 19:54

hi Koorosh,
      you need to apply the Hong Kong visa in the Chinese Embassy or consulate General in Kuala Lumpur.
      as for your family, they need to apply the visa in the Chinese Embassy in Iran.

• ReplyMaria Francisco   Philippines    Aug. 29, 2011 18:28

Hi, I am Maria from Philippines. I just want to know if I need a Hongkong visa if I will just meet my sister and her family in Hongkong Disneyland for a few days? if so, what are the requirements? Thanks so much and God bless us all!

• Replied by: Sandy   Aug. 29, 2011 19:51

hi Maria,
      you can stay in Hong Kong without a visa for at most 14 days, if you want to stay longer , you need to apply a Hong Kong visa in the Chinese Embassy in the Philippines before you go.

• Replymichella   Malaysia    Aug. 28, 2011 23:24

Hi Hi, I am indonesian and able to stay in HK for 30days, right? can I apply a visa to enter mainland china in HK or should I arrange from china embassy in Malaysia as I am residing and working here.

And also? does warrior tours has a package which related to winter sport like: ski or snowboard tour, please advise. tried to call the hotline from Malaysia but couldnt get through :(

• Replied by: Blaire   Aug. 29, 2011 19:48

Hi Michella,
      you can stay in Hong Kong for 30 days, but you can not get the visa for mainland China. you need to apply it in the Chinese Embassy in Malaysia before you go to China.

the hotline seems only works in North American and some countries in Europe. try to contact the website on this page:

• ReplyOwen   Gambia    Aug. 28, 2011 10:20

am from gambia, is there any requirement to travel to Hon Kong? if yes let me know because i know i can visit with a Gambia passport and it's a vis free. Have a nice day

• Replied by: Kate   Aug. 28, 2011 18:23

hi Owen,
      yes, you're right. you don't need the Hong Kong visa. so just take your valid passport (with the validity at least 120 days). you may be asked to show your round-trip air ticket and voucher of hotel rooms.

• ReplyDonald gomes   Bangladesh    Aug. 25, 2011 02:41

hi,
    i obtain my ticketing n fair iata certificate course in hkg at aug 2000 in dragon air hkgsar office in lantau.i am thirsty to travel to my most memorible n loving hkg.but fm bangladesh how n where i will apply for hkg visa.only 7day tourist visa is ok fos me.pls i humbly req u to show me the whole process to where to whom n to how i will proceed to obtain the hkg visa*thank you

• Replied by: Ivy   Aug. 28, 2011 00:50

hi Donald,
      you can applyt the Hong Kong visa in the Chinese Embassy in your Country.
      the required documents are: your valid passport
      a completely filled out visa application form affixed with your recently-taken passport size photo.
      the round-trip tickets to Hong Kong.
      hotel voucher for room reservation in Hong Kong.

• ReplyDonald gomes   Bangladesh    Aug. 25, 2011 22:47

hi.please ans my question,

i obtain my ticketing n fare course in hkg at aug2000 in dragon air hkg office in lantau.i now want to visit for 7 days to hkg, pls ans me to where and to whom and to how i can apply for hkg tourist visa from
    bangladesh.pls ans

• ReplyRio   Indonesia    Aug. 25, 2011 22:30

Hey im from indonesia, do i need visa to travel in hongkong for 7 days? just for holiday. and what it's mean by visa free period? Thank you for your response.

• ReplyRio   Indonesia    Aug. 25, 2011 09:38

• ReplyRio   Indonesia    Aug. 24, 2011 19:33

• Replied by: Ben   Aug. 24, 2011 19:34

hi Rio,
      visa free period means that you can stay in the place without a visa within period, but if you intend to stay longer than that period, you need apply a visa.
      Indonisian passport holders have a 30-day visa free period in Hong Kong, which means you don't need to apply a Hong Kong visa if you only stay for 7 days.

• ReplyFranklin   Philippines    Aug. 23, 2011 02:08

I'm a residence here in the Philippines but I have a china passport, I want to visit Hong Kong, do i need a visa? Thanks.

• Replied by: Ben   Aug. 23, 2011 20:23

no, you don't need a visa, but a Travel document to Hong Kong. you can apply it in the Chinese Embassy in Philippines.

• Replied by: Franklin ( Philippines )   Aug. 24, 2011 01:48

Thanks

• Replied by: Franklin ( Philippines )   Aug. 24, 2011 02:24

What are the travel documents needed? thanks

• Replied by: Ben   Aug. 24, 2011 19:24

it is an entry permit to Hong Kong.

• ReplyDi   China    Aug. 22, 2011 04:18

I'm holding a Chinese passport, but living in France. I will take a flight from France back to China mainland, and transit in HK.
    I would like to go visit Hong Kong and Macau for about 5 days all together, do I need a visa for both place?
    Thanks!

• Replied by: Candy   Aug. 22, 2011 19:31

hi Di,
      you must hold a French visa, right?
      in this case, you can only go to Hong Kong (if you want to go to Macau, please take the ferry from Hong Kong airport without going through the Hong Kong customs when you arrive at the airport. in this way, you are not allowed to visit Hong Kong) with your valid passport and French visa. if you want to go both places, you need to apply a China Travel Document for both hong Kong and Macau in the Chinese Embassy.

• Replyglean lim   Philippines    Aug. 19, 2011 22:18

hi im a Peoples Republic Of China passport holder living in the philippines(permanent resident). do i need a visa to go to hongkong as tourist for less than 7
    days?

• Replied by: Lily   Aug. 20, 2011 23:48

hi, you don't need the visa, but an entry permit for Hong Kong SAR.

• Replygenalyn montilla   Philippines    Aug. 17, 2011 16:28

hi, I,m Gen, from Philippines,am planning to go for a tour with my family in disney land Hongkong for 4 days maximum,do we need to apply a visa travel to hongkong? thank U.

• Replied by: Bill   Aug. 17, 2011 21:15

no, you don't need the Hong Kong visa, since filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days.

• ReplyScarlett   Philippines    Aug. 17, 2011 04:46

Hi , I'm from the Philippines , I have a passport and wanted to go to Hongkong , Do I still need to apply Visa before going there ?

• Replied by: Nem   Aug. 17, 2011 21:08

filipino passport holders are allowed to stay in hong kong up to 14 days without a visa.

• Replyehms   Philippines    Aug. 16, 2011 23:46

Hi

I am going home to philippines on December. Im flying from Dubai to Hongkong to Manila. We have to wait 12 hours in Hongkong airport for our Manila flight. I just want to check if we can go out from the City and visit Disneyland during that 12 hours so we will do something while waiting for our flight? Please let me know. Thanks.

• Replied by: Lisa   Aug. 17, 2011 21:00

yes, you can go out for a short trip, and the visa is not required for you.

• ReplyTony   United Kingdom    Aug. 16, 2011 14:58

Hi,There,
    I am writing to ask how long am i allowed to stay and travel around in Hong Kong. I am currently holding a valid british visa but I am not british citizen.I plan to go to hong kong at the end of August. Also, can i take a train to go to Beijing from Hong kong with only british visa? or am i only allowed to take airplane for mainland travel. Thank you!

• Replied by: Juno   Aug. 16, 2011 20:30

hi tony,
      where are you from?
      the British Visa is not valid in China.
      the above list is the countries do not need Hong Kong visa in the visa free period, check it to see whether your country is included.
      you have to apply a tourist visa for mainland China if you want to go to Beijing, and with the visa can you take any transport means as you like.

• Replydinesh agarwal   India    Aug. 16, 2011 10:52

I origin from India. I am going to Hong Kong. From there I want to go to Guanghou. Can I get a visa on arrival for Guanghou for one day?

• Replied by: Susan   Aug. 16, 2011 20:22

hi Dinesh,
      you can not get the visa for mainland China in Hong Kong, but need to obtain one in your country before your departure.

• ReplyKris Lyn Libo-on   Philippines    Aug. 16, 2011 04:41

hi. my friend and i would like to travel to BEIJING for only 3 days do we still need to have a visa? were from the philippines.. thanks

• Replied by: Candy   Aug. 16, 2011 20:09

yes, you need the tourist visa for mainland China.

First   Previous    22    23    24    25    26    Next  Last