Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    22    23    24    25    26    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replygio,   Philippines
    2011/10/4 14:32:00

    my family will be going to enter Hongkong and exit in macau, for 4 days vacation. Do we need to apply for a visa? will ther be any problem in the immigration?

    • Olivia :2011/10/8 19:58:00

      hi Gio,
      filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days and Macau visa for 30 days, so you don't need to apply for the visa.

  • ReplyDan thi huynh Nguyen,   Viet Nam
    2011/10/3 5:37:00

    Hi I'm from vietnam, I run a restauran buniness in VN. I have a passport and wanted to go to Hongkong for 4 days just for holiday. My boy friend from Australia will meet me in HK & also he will arrange the ticket & all expense for me to go to HK .how do i apply visa & which form should i use? Thank you for your response

    • Lily :2011/10/8 19:57:00

      you need to apply the HongKong tourist visa through the Chinese Embassy or consulate general in Vietnam.
      you'd better ask your bf to provide you the tickets and voucher of accomandation in Hong Kong as they will be required when you are applying the visa.

  • ReplyAngela Chou,   Taiwan, Province Of China
    2011/10/3 3:09:00

    Dear Sir:My friend is holding Ghana passport.She intends to return to Accra recently. Does she need to apply HKG visa for transit in Hong Kong??

    • Bill :2011/10/8 19:53:00

      hi Angela,
      your friend need to apply for the Hong Kong visa even for transit.

  • ReplyGhulam Hussain,   Saudi Arabia
    2011/10/1 7:23:00

    Hi, I am Pakistani national working in Saudi Arabia and i want to visit Hong Kong. So, what type of documents and verification i need to submitt to get visit visa for one week or can i get entry without visa for 7 days?

    • Christ :2011/10/8 19:47:00

      you need to apply for the Hong Kong visa in the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in Saudi Arabia.
      the required documents are:
      your valid passport;
      a fully complete visa application form affixed with your recently-taken passport size photo;
      your working visa or residence permit in Saudi Arabia;
      documents that prove your financial status;
      around-trip tickets to HK, and hotel reservation.

  • ReplyGhulam Hussain,   Saudi Arabia
    2011/10/5 13:28:00

    Hi, I am pakistani national working in saudi arabia,I have leave for 1 week from company and i want to spend that week in Hong Kong.
    Can you please tell me that what documents are required to get visit visa or no visa required??

  • Replysharon bernat,   Philippines
    2011/9/29 17:39:00

    my question is what are the requirements or needed documents, when my family go to hongkong for 3 days vacation without my husband?

    • susan :2011/9/29 21:13:00

      hi Sharon,
      are you holding the Philipine passport?
      if so, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, that is to say, you don't need to apply Hong Kong visa if you stay in Hong Kong only for 3 days. just your passport with a validity of at least 44 days, round-trip air tickets and perhaps the hotel reservation will be enough.

  • Replymark,   United Arab Emirates
    2011/9/26 8:44:00

    hi., im mark, filipino, im planning to exit in hong kong and wait for my employment visa. i will stay with my mom currently residing in kawloon. base on what was said above i can stay for 14 days. what can i do to extend the number of days for additional 14 days or 30 days in total? im expecting my visa will come to be release before or less than 14 days., im just preparing just in case i need to extend for 14 days more., is this possible? thank you

    • Candy :2011/9/26 19:58:00

      hi Mark,
      usually you can get the visa 5 working days after you submit all the required documents.
      if you want to stay more than 14 days in Hong Kong , you need to apply a Hong Kong visa.

  • Replyrachel,   Philippines
    2011/9/25 22:11:00

    just wanna ask if there is in need for a passport to go to HK? thanks a lot..

    • Bill :2011/9/26 19:28:00

      hi Rachel,
      filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so if you stay in Hong Kong no more than 14 days, your valid passport will be enough.

  • ReplyChristine,   Singapore
    2011/9/20 18:31:00

    Dear Sir / Madam,

    I am a Myanmar Nationality currently residing Singpore. I wish to visit Hong Kong first then go Macau and come back to Hong Kong again. And will fly back to Singapore. Can you kindly advise me what is the visa requirement. My visit will be 4 to 5 days.
    Thank you so much for your advise

    • Lea :2011/9/20 19:14:00

      For Macau visa, you need to prepare the following:
      1. A completed Macau Visa Application Form;
      2. Photocopies of the bio data page and used inside pages of a valid passport/travel document.
      3. Document of financial status such as bank statement;
      4. Round-trip air ticket and hotel room reservation in Macau;
      5. Recent 1.5-inch full face white background color photo;
      6. Proof of purpose of visit.

      For Hk visa, documents are as follows:
      1. Your valid passport with a minimum validity of 1 month beyond the intended stay;
      2. have onward or return travel arrangements such as round-way air tickets;
      3.have sufficient funds for your stay without working;
      4. proof of not having a serious criminal record or be likely to be involved in crime, nor be considered a security risk.

  • Replyjames l.basconcillo,   Philippines
    2011/9/19 13:10:00

    thnk u so much mam judy for ur reply one more thing is my daughter is about to get her residency next 2 years coz she already 16yrs.old now another 2 yrs.more and she get her residency after that it is possible to apply a dependant visa from my daughter,thnk u so much mam judy..........

    • Bobby :2011/9/19 22:55:00

      I think so, but it all depends on the HKSAR Immigration Department.

  • Replytiffany,   Philippines
    2011/9/10 4:13:00

    Hey im tiffany from the Philippines...if i will visit HongKong just for sight seeing do i need a visa? if i want 6 months or more do i need to apply a visa in hongkong? what are the requirements to apply a visa?

  • Replyanne,   Philippines
    2011/9/5 20:04:00

    another question: i will visit hongkong, and i will only have 14 days right? so if i will arrived in hongkong on oct. 21 @ around midnight, and then leave in hongkong on november 3rd at around 1 am is this a right count of my 14 days?

    • Blaire :2011/9/6 19:29:00

      yes anne, this is the right cout of your 14 days.

  • ReplyFarrukh Mahmood,   Saudi Arabia
    2011/9/4 2:33:00

    Dear Sir,
    I am an Pakistani Passport holder and working in Saudi Arabia.
    I want to apply for 1 week visit visa for our company annual conference.
    May I know how do I can get this visa?

    Thanks in advance.


    Farrukh Mahmood

    • Jack :2011/9/4 20:30:00

      you need to go to the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan to apply the Hong Kong Visa.

  • Replykoorosh,   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)
    2011/8/30 21:07:00

    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am an Iranian who lives in MAlaysia.
    I want to apply for tourist visa seems I need it.
    May I know how do I can get this visa? I am going to travel with my family who is living in Iran. Do I can apply for them too?

    Do I have to send my document to HK by post or I need to submit to Chinese embassy in Kuala Lumpur.

    Thanks for your kindness.

    • Wendy :2011/8/31 19:54:00

      hi Koorosh,
      you need to apply the Hong Kong visa in the Chinese Embassy or consulate General in Kuala Lumpur.
      as for your family, they need to apply the visa in the Chinese Embassy in Iran.

  • ReplyMaria Francisco,   Philippines
    2011/8/29 18:28:00

    Hi, I am Maria from Philippines. I just want to know if I need a Hongkong visa if I will just meet my sister and her family in Hongkong Disneyland for a few days? if so, what are the requirements? Thanks so much and God bless us all!

    • Sandy :2011/8/29 19:51:00

      hi Maria,
      you can stay in Hong Kong without a visa for at most 14 days, if you want to stay longer , you need to apply a Hong Kong visa in the Chinese Embassy in the Philippines before you go.

  • Replymichella,   Malaysia
    2011/8/28 23:24:00

    Hi Hi, I am indonesian and able to stay in HK for 30days, right? can I apply a visa to enter mainland china in HK or should I arrange from china embassy in Malaysia as I am residing and working here.

    And also? does warrior tours has a package which related to winter sport like: ski or snowboard tour, please advise. tried to call the hotline from Malaysia but couldnt get through :(

    • Blaire :2011/8/29 19:48:00

      Hi Michella,
      you can stay in Hong Kong for 30 days, but you can not get the visa for mainland China. you need to apply it in the Chinese Embassy in Malaysia before you go to China.

      the hotline seems only works in North American and some countries in Europe. try to contact the website on this page:

  • ReplyOwen,   Gambia
    2011/8/28 10:20:00

    am from gambia, is there any requirement to travel to Hon Kong? if yes let me know because i know i can visit with a Gambia passport and it's a vis free. Have a nice day

    • Kate :2011/8/28 18:23:00

      hi Owen,
      yes, you're right. you don't need the Hong Kong visa. so just take your valid passport (with the validity at least 120 days). you may be asked to show your round-trip air ticket and voucher of hotel rooms.

  • ReplyDonald gomes,   Bangladesh
    2011/8/25 2:41:00

    i obtain my ticketing n fair iata certificate course in hkg at aug 2000 in dragon air hkgsar office in lantau.i am thirsty to travel to my most memorible n loving hkg.but fm bangladesh how n where i will apply for hkg visa.only 7day tourist visa is ok fos me.pls i humbly req u to show me the whole process to where to whom n to how i will proceed to obtain the hkg visa*thank you

    • Ivy :2011/8/28 0:50:00

      hi Donald,
      you can applyt the Hong Kong visa in the Chinese Embassy in your Country.
      the required documents are: your valid passport
      a completely filled out visa application form affixed with your recently-taken passport size photo.
      the round-trip tickets to Hong Kong.
      hotel voucher for room reservation in Hong Kong.

  • ReplyDonald gomes,   Bangladesh
    2011/8/25 22:47:00

    hi.please ans my question,

    i obtain my ticketing n fare course in hkg at aug2000 in dragon air hkg office in lantau.i now want to visit for 7 days to hkg, pls ans me to where and to whom and to how i can apply for hkg tourist visa from
    bangladesh.pls ans

  • ReplyRio,   Indonesia
    2011/8/25 22:30:00

    Hey im from indonesia, do i need visa to travel in hongkong for 7 days? just for holiday. and what it's mean by visa free period? Thank you for your response.

 First   Previous    22    23    24    25    26    Next  Last