First   Previous    21    22    23    24    25    Next  Last
  • ReplyColene   Singapore    Oct. 23, 2011 01:15

Hi, im going hong kong on 29/10/11-01/11/11 & I've apply for my myanmar domestic helper visa to go along. I've stated the traveling date at the visa application but I decided to stay for 1 more day so must I reapply for her visa or is there an allowance of days at the visa? I've no time to reapply as it takes 4-5 working days to apply at me country.

Thanks & regards!

• Replied by: Ann   Oct. 23, 2011 19:53

Hi Colene,
      don't worry about the stay period. there is an allowance of days on the visa.

• ReplyJo Mensah   China    Oct. 20, 2011 23:18

Hi, I currently live in China as a dependent on my husband's work permit. I have got a job and need to go out of China to apply for an entry clearance. Is it possible to do that in Hong Kong? I hold a Ghanaian passport.

• Replied by: Linda   Oct. 21, 2011 19:59

I'm afraid you will have to go back to your home country to do this. Anyway, you can try to call the Immigration Department of Hk by enquiry hotline at (852) 2824 6111 first.

• Replycarmel grace solis   Philippines    Oct. 19, 2011 22:43

is a hotel voucher enough for visiting macau?just for 3 days only?

• Replied by: Carl   Oct. 20, 2011 20:37

No, avalid filipino passport is necessasy for you to enter Macau.

• ReplyEva M. Abugho   Philippines    Oct. 18, 2011 02:39

hello, i just want to ask what are the requirements in going to Hongkong so that i will not have any problems in going there? thank you. kindly please tell me in detail?

• Replied by: Rachael   Oct. 18, 2011 21:03

filipino passport holders can be visa-free in hong Kong for 14 days, so you only need to take your valid passport (valid for at least 44 days), round-trip airtickets, and hotel reservation.

• Replydebi   Indonesia    Oct. 14, 2011 07:03

hi,am debi,how longer i can stay in philipine with tourist visa,how to apply it,is possible i can stay there for 6 month,am holding indonesian pasport,thanks.

• Replied by: Kevin   Oct. 14, 2011 20:00

Indonesian passport holders are exempt from visa to Philippines for less than 21 days.

• ReplyStewart   Philippines    Oct. 14, 2011 05:48

I was refused entry to Hong Kong on the 14 day pass requirements (Sept 2010) as I did not have the correct documentation showing where I was staying and the necessary funds etc.
    Will this effect any future visits I make to Hong Kong. I assume that each visit is accessed individually and providing I meet the current entry requirements I will be given a 14 day pass although previously rejected?

• Replied by: Nancy   Oct. 14, 2011 19:51

I know that visa application may be rejected without giving any reason. The only way is to try to submit your application with more documents that your can provide. Good luck!

• Replywira   Indonesia    Oct. 14, 2011 01:36

are australian passport holder need a visa to go to beijing?

• Replied by: Bruce   Oct. 14, 2011 19:44

Of course, they need, if only they are government officers going to China for official affairs.

• Replykristine basa   Philippines    Oct. 11, 2011 07:28

my family and i will travel hongkong on dec. 10 and our ticket back to philippines is dec. 28 so meaning our ticket duration is more than 14 days exceeding to the allowable days of stay in hongkong, nevertheless by dec 15 we will travel from hongkong to macau and be back to hongkong on dec. 18, 10 days prior to our departure to hongkong. my question is what particular documents are we going to prepare to the chinese immigration?

• Replied by: flora   Oct. 11, 2011 20:07

hi Kristine,
      first, you have to leave Hong Kong before 00:00 AM on Oct. 15th, and when you get back to Hong Kong on 18th, you may get another 14 days stay. it this case, you don't need to apply the visa, but you need to privide the voucher of hotel reservation in both Hong Kong and Macau, and the air tickets, and your valid passport, of course.
      My suggestion is: when you enter Hong Kong, you'd better tell the officer at the customs that you are going to stay in Hong Kong for 14 days and leave for Macau on the 14th day. when entering Macau, you can tell the officier that you will stay in Macau for only 3 or 4 days, and will leave for Hong Kong on the 3rd or 4th day. when entering Hong Kong again, show your return air tickets and say you will go back to your country on Dec. 28.

• Replylouis hiaw   Malaysia    Oct. 04, 2011 20:54

Dear Sir/Madam,

i understand that as a Malaysian holding Malaysia international passport don't need to apply for Visa when entering HK within 90days. But this time i'm going for a week and plannig to go Macau and Guangzhou too, therefore do i need a visa for that? If Yes, how should i go about that?

Louis Hiaw.

• Replied by: Lily   Oct. 08, 2011 20:02

you also don't need to apply for the Macau visa as Malaysian passport holders are allowed to stay in Macau without a visa for at most 30 days, but you need to apply for a Chinese tourist visa for your tour to Guangzhou.
      you can obtain the visa through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate general in Malaysia.

• Replygio   Philippines    Oct. 04, 2011 14:32

my family will be going to enter Hongkong and exit in macau, for 4 days vacation. Do we need to apply for a visa? will ther be any problem in the immigration?

• Replied by: Olivia   Oct. 08, 2011 19:58

hi Gio,
      filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days and Macau visa for 30 days, so you don't need to apply for the visa.

• ReplyDan thi huynh Nguyen   Viet Nam    Oct. 03, 2011 05:37

Hi I'm from vietnam, I run a restauran buniness in VN. I have a passport and wanted to go to Hongkong for 4 days just for holiday. My boy friend from Australia will meet me in HK & also he will arrange the ticket & all expense for me to go to HK .how do i apply visa & which form should i use? Thank you for your response

• Replied by: Lily   Oct. 08, 2011 19:57

you need to apply the HongKong tourist visa through the Chinese Embassy or consulate general in Vietnam.
      you'd better ask your bf to provide you the tickets and voucher of accomandation in Hong Kong as they will be required when you are applying the visa.

• ReplyAngela Chou   Taiwan, Province Of China    Oct. 03, 2011 03:09

Dear Sir:My friend is holding Ghana passport.She intends to return to Accra recently. Does she need to apply HKG visa for transit in Hong Kong??

• Replied by: Bill   Oct. 08, 2011 19:53

hi Angela,
      your friend need to apply for the Hong Kong visa even for transit.

• ReplyGhulam Hussain   Saudi Arabia    Oct. 01, 2011 07:23

Hi, I am Pakistani national working in Saudi Arabia and i want to visit Hong Kong. So, what type of documents and verification i need to submitt to get visit visa for one week or can i get entry without visa for 7 days?

• Replied by: Christ   Oct. 08, 2011 19:47

you need to apply for the Hong Kong visa in the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in Saudi Arabia.
      the required documents are:
      your valid passport;
      a fully complete visa application form affixed with your recently-taken passport size photo;
      your working visa or residence permit in Saudi Arabia;
      documents that prove your financial status;
      around-trip tickets to HK, and hotel reservation.

• ReplyGhulam Hussain   Saudi Arabia    Oct. 05, 2011 13:28

Hi, I am pakistani national working in saudi arabia,I have leave for 1 week from company and i want to spend that week in Hong Kong.
    Can you please tell me that what documents are required to get visit visa or no visa required??

• Replysharon bernat   Philippines    Sep. 29, 2011 17:39

my question is what are the requirements or needed documents, when my family go to hongkong for 3 days vacation without my husband?

• Replied by: susan   Sep. 29, 2011 21:13

hi Sharon,
      are you holding the Philipine passport?
      if so, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, that is to say, you don't need to apply Hong Kong visa if you stay in Hong Kong only for 3 days. just your passport with a validity of at least 44 days, round-trip air tickets and perhaps the hotel reservation will be enough.

• Replymark   United Arab Emirates    Sep. 26, 2011 08:44

hi., im mark, filipino, im planning to exit in hong kong and wait for my employment visa. i will stay with my mom currently residing in kawloon. base on what was said above i can stay for 14 days. what can i do to extend the number of days for additional 14 days or 30 days in total? im expecting my visa will come to be release before or less than 14 days., im just preparing just in case i need to extend for 14 days more., is this possible? thank you

• Replied by: Candy   Sep. 26, 2011 19:58

hi Mark,
      usually you can get the visa 5 working days after you submit all the required documents.
      if you want to stay more than 14 days in Hong Kong , you need to apply a Hong Kong visa.

• Replyrachel   Philippines    Sep. 25, 2011 22:11

just wanna ask if there is in need for a passport to go to HK? thanks a lot..

• Replied by: Bill   Sep. 26, 2011 19:28

hi Rachel,
      filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so if you stay in Hong Kong no more than 14 days, your valid passport will be enough.

• ReplyChristine   Singapore    Sep. 20, 2011 18:31

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a Myanmar Nationality currently residing Singpore. I wish to visit Hong Kong first then go Macau and come back to Hong Kong again. And will fly back to Singapore. Can you kindly advise me what is the visa requirement. My visit will be 4 to 5 days.

• Replied by: Lea   Sep. 20, 2011 19:14

For Macau visa, you need to prepare the following:
      1. A completed Macau Visa Application Form;
      2. Photocopies of the bio data page and used inside pages of a valid passport/travel document.
      3. Document of financial status such as bank statement;
      4. Round-trip air ticket and hotel room reservation in Macau;
      5. Recent 1.5-inch full face white background color photo;
      6. Proof of purpose of visit.

For Hk visa, documents are as follows:
      1. Your valid passport with a minimum validity of 1 month beyond the intended stay;
      2. have onward or return travel arrangements such as round-way air tickets;
      3.have sufficient funds for your stay without working;
      4. proof of not having a serious criminal record or be likely to be involved in crime, nor be considered a security risk.

• Replyjames l.basconcillo   Philippines    Sep. 19, 2011 13:10

thnk u so much mam judy for ur reply one more thing is my daughter is about to get her residency next 2 years coz she already 16yrs.old now another 2 yrs.more and she get her residency after that it is possible to apply a dependant visa from my daughter,thnk u so much mam judy..........

• Replied by: Bobby   Sep. 19, 2011 22:55

I think so, but it all depends on the HKSAR Immigration Department.

• Replytiffany   Philippines    Sep. 10, 2011 04:13

Hey im tiffany from the Philippines...if i will visit HongKong just for sight seeing do i need a visa? if i want 6 months or more do i need to apply a visa in hongkong? what are the requirements to apply a visa?

First   Previous    21    22    23    24    25    Next  Last