Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First   Previous    20    21    22    23    24    Next  Last
  • Replyrashida rehman,   Pakistan
    2011/12/7 10:28:00

hi. i m rashida rehman from pakistan. i wna i hong kong immigration .i hve done master in english and ielts with 60 bands. my husband is an associat engnier. i wna apply for hong kong immigration . plz can u help me and send me information about it. plz help me and mail me the complete process. thanks alot

• Joe :2011/12/7 19:26:00

it will be much easier if you find a job in Hong Kong and stay in Hong Kong with a work visa.
      if you want to immigrate to Hong Kong, it is usually required a large amount of investment or one of you and your husband are employed as professional in Hong Kong.

• Replychi,   Philippines
    2011/12/5 9:47:00

Hello again! I'm from the Philippines. How long does it take to process a HK visa if I want to stay longer than 14 days in HK? Thank you.

• May :2011/12/5 18:21:00

it usually takes 4 weeks to process the visa.

• Replychi,   Philippines
    2011/12/5 9:42:00

Hello! I have a Filipina friend and she's holding a Swedish passport. She wants me to go with her in HK. How can I stay longer with her in HK? Thank you for the advice!

• Ginger :2011/12/5 18:19:00

if you want to stay longer than 14 days (the visa-free period for filipino passport holders), you need to apply for a Hong Kong visa through the Chinese Embassy in the Philippines.

• ReplyLivingstone,   Kenya
    2011/12/4 10:04:00

Hi, I am planning to go to hong kong to visit some fmaily friends. I hold a kenyan passport and currently live in Sweden with a swedish ID card. Do i need a visa to enter hong kong if i am going to visit for about 3 weeks?

• Alicia :2011/12/4 17:29:00

Kenyan passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 90 days, so you don't need to apply a visa for this trip.

• ReplyTammy Nguyen,   Viet Nam
    2011/12/3 0:20:00

I'm holding Vietnamese passport but i'm staying in Singapore (I'm holding SPR). I plan to go HK & Macau for 6D5N in Feb, I went to Macau in 2009 & I got my Macau visa entry on the spot. But I just did some research & know that there is no Macau visa entry upon arriving as last time. So If I want to stay in HK for 2N & 2N in Macau, after that come back in HK for 1 night to flight back in Singapore for the next day. Is it I must apply HK visa for double entry?
    Thank you.

• gloria :2011/12/3 18:22:00

yes, you need to apply a double entry Hong Kong visa, as well as a Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in Viet Nam.

• ReplyMohammed Saeed,   Yemen
    2011/11/30 12:54:00

Hi, I'm from Yemen I want to vist Hong Kong , but i don"t know if i need visa or they will give me turset visa from Hong kong air port direct ? pls let me know asap .

with may thanks

• Steffine :2011/11/30 18:41:00

Yemeni passport holders are allowed to stay in Hong Kong free of visa for 30 days, so you do not need to worry about the visa.

• Replyelhadi siddig,   Sudan
    2011/11/29 18:47:00

am staying and working in china,holding residence permit,i wuold like to visit hong kong for one week holiday,whree and how to apply for hong kong visa in beijing.am holding sudan passport

• Helen :2011/11/29 20:07:00

hi, you can find the answer from "where to apply the Hong Kong visa" part from the above article.

• ReplyArun,   India
    2011/11/28 2:43:00

I have an indian passport and plan to be in hong kong for 14 days and after which plan to travel to Macau by speedboat stay there for 3 days before travelling to thailand.
    Will it be valid for me to present my ownward ticket from Hongkong as the macau speedboat ticket for the entry visa into HK.

Please clarify
    Thanks

• Amanda :2011/11/28 18:11:00

Hi Arun,
      i think there's no problem.

• ReplyW,   China
    2011/11/26 21:10:00

I am currently holding a China passport but staying in Singapore. I would like to ask if i need to apply visa to HK if i intend to visit HK for 7 days( arrival from singapore to hk and departure from hk to singapore) .In addition, if one of the 7 days i intend to visit macau , do i need to apply visa to macau? thanks

• Amanda :2011/11/27 18:26:00

you need to apply the entry permit for both Hong Kong and Macau.

• ReplyImee Aplicador,   Philippines
    2011/11/26 19:18:00

Hi, I'm going to Hong Kong to spend the holidays with my husband and in- laws from UK. I have already booked a ticket for 4 weeks. Originally planned to book ticket for 14 days then extend at the HK immigration in Wan Chai few days after I arrive. But the price for the return ticket is very very expensive. I go to Hong Kong once a month and never exceeded 14 days and have never tried the extension. Should I apply for a visa here in Manila before I go? If I don't, will I be rejected/questioned at the immigration? Thank you so much in advance.

• Zack :2011/11/27 18:17:00

according to the regulations of HK immigration, you need to apply a Hong Kong visa if you want to stay longer than 14 days.

• ReplyGeorgia,   Philippines
    2011/11/26 11:46:00

Am going to HK next month for 7 days holiday. I will arrive on the 10th day and i will be going to Shenzhen (i hope) on the 11th to meet my european husband. Is it possible for Philippine passport holder to get a Shenzhen visa for 5 days thru Hongkong? I traveled HK & Macau but i haven't got china visa yet. thanks

• Daisy :2011/11/26 17:56:00

No Georgia,
      you can not get the China visa in Hong Kong, but need to obtain is through the Chinese Embassy in the Philippines before you go to Hong Kong.

• Replyliz,   Hong Kong, China
    2011/11/23 10:20:00

hi,im a filipina working here in h.k.my daughter wants to come as tourist on DEC.&WANT TO STAY W/ME LONGER.she want to apply visa fr.china embassy in manila,philippines,can she get two months visa?pls.reply ASAP.thanks much!

• Amanda :2011/11/23 18:30:00

Hi Liz,
      if your daughter is younger than 18, she can apply a dependant visa to Hong Kong, which allows her stay for a long period with you.

• Replymaria,   Philippines
    2011/11/21 0:40:00

Ok this is Cristine a Filipina.. I am currently working here in Italy and the company where I'm working for is planning to relocate me in Hong Kong branch..I am holding a Philippine passport and the the company will provide all the documents needed and my question is how long is the processing of the business visa in Hong Kong for a Philippine passport holder? Kindly response asap thx alot ;)

• Della :2011/11/21 18:35:00

usually 4 weeks after you submit all the required documents.

• ReplyMarcia,   Ghana
    2011/11/18 9:23:00

As a Ghanaian national who has a Passport book, I'm being told I need a China visa and and Hong Kong visa if my trip is in Hong Kong only as a tourist for 1 week. Why would I be told this?

• Hank :2011/11/18 18:44:00

If you will just go to Hong Kong, then a Hk visa will be enough, no need to apply for a China visa.

• Replykalid galib ferhan,   Ethiopia
    2011/11/18 7:32:00

hi, i have ethiopian passport and i am living in saudi arabia , and i have multiple visa valide for one year to visit china, but i want ask if its possible to visite macau for 3 days.
    tks

• Kevin :2011/11/18 18:41:00

You have to apply for a macau visa as well for the 3-day trip.

• ReplyMarcia,   Ghana
    2011/11/17 18:06:00

What other document is needed to visit Hong Kong for 1 week besides a Passport?

• Hank :2011/11/18 18:14:00

You also have to apply for a passport.

• Replybang,   Philippines
    2011/11/17 11:54:00

hi i have philippine passport and working at saudi arabia, i have plans visiting hongkong, macau and beijing for a 1week tour if i will be getting visa for beijing in philippines is it ok if im going to beijng from hongkong?

• Hank :2011/11/17 17:30:00

Yes, it does work.

• Replytin,   Philippines
    2011/11/17 10:41:00

hi im holding philipine passport i want to go to hongkong for 2days only .do i need any document like show money before i left the philippines

• Carl :2011/11/17 17:28:00

Yeah, I think there is the possibility. Prepare it well in advance.

• ReplyMarian,   Philippines
    2011/11/16 20:15:00

Hi! i'm from the Philippines and i am planning to go to Hong Kong as tourist.
    can u give a specific requirements. THANKS.

• Kevin :2011/11/17 17:26:00

It you won't stay in Hong Kong for over 14 days, then, just take your valid filipino passport with you.

• ReplyIrfan Liaqat,   Saudi Arabia
    2011/11/16 12:08:00

I am a Pakistan passport holder working and residing in Saudi Arabia. I applied for HK leisure visa for a duration of 15days from one of Visa office appointed by Chinese Embassy. I submitted my application with all required document with a copy of Saudi Resident Permit (with translation), copy of passport, company letter, ticket copy, reservation, and bank statement. The application was submited on 9-Oct, as per the visa office the application will take 4 weeks to process. However, I have not heard any update on this matter local office is saying HK Immigration will get in touch directly and I already have an enquiry open with HK Immigration office in Hong Kong from last week but again no reply so far. And I am suppose to fly on 21st.

Therefore, just wondering if the application get reject do the notify or not. Or is there any other speedy way to enquire. Really confused at this point weither to cancel my arrangements or keep waiting.

• Sally :2011/11/16 18:27:00

it will take more time if your application is needed to send to HK immigration, so just wait patiently. there will be an result of your application, accepted or refused.

First   Previous    20    21    22    23    24    Next  Last