Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    20    21    22    23    24    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyliz   Hong Kong, China    Nov. 23, 2011 10:20

    hi,im a filipina working here in h.k.my daughter wants to come as tourist on DEC.&WANT TO STAY W/ME LONGER.she want to apply visa fr.china embassy in manila,philippines,can she get two months visa?pls.reply ASAP.thanks much!

    • Replied by: Amanda   Nov. 23, 2011 18:30

      Hi Liz,
      if your daughter is younger than 18, she can apply a dependant visa to Hong Kong, which allows her stay for a long period with you.

  • Replymaria   Philippines    Nov. 21, 2011 00:40

    Ok this is Cristine a Filipina.. I am currently working here in Italy and the company where I'm working for is planning to relocate me in Hong Kong branch..I am holding a Philippine passport and the the company will provide all the documents needed and my question is how long is the processing of the business visa in Hong Kong for a Philippine passport holder? Kindly response asap thx alot ;)

    • Replied by: Della   Nov. 21, 2011 18:35

      usually 4 weeks after you submit all the required documents.

  • ReplyMarcia   Ghana    Nov. 18, 2011 09:23

    As a Ghanaian national who has a Passport book, I'm being told I need a China visa and and Hong Kong visa if my trip is in Hong Kong only as a tourist for 1 week. Why would I be told this?

    • Replied by: Hank   Nov. 18, 2011 18:44

      If you will just go to Hong Kong, then a Hk visa will be enough, no need to apply for a China visa.

  • Replykalid galib ferhan   Ethiopia    Nov. 18, 2011 07:32

    hi, i have ethiopian passport and i am living in saudi arabia , and i have multiple visa valide for one year to visit china, but i want ask if its possible to visite macau for 3 days.

    • Replied by: Kevin   Nov. 18, 2011 18:41

      You have to apply for a macau visa as well for the 3-day trip.

  • ReplyMarcia   Ghana    Nov. 17, 2011 18:06

    What other document is needed to visit Hong Kong for 1 week besides a Passport?

    • Replied by: Hank   Nov. 18, 2011 18:14

      You also have to apply for a passport.

  • Replybang   Philippines    Nov. 17, 2011 11:54

    hi i have philippine passport and working at saudi arabia, i have plans visiting hongkong, macau and beijing for a 1week tour if i will be getting visa for beijing in philippines is it ok if im going to beijng from hongkong?

    • Replied by: Hank   Nov. 17, 2011 17:30

      Yes, it does work.

  • Replytin   Philippines    Nov. 17, 2011 10:41

    hi im holding philipine passport i want to go to hongkong for 2days only .do i need any document like show money before i left the philippines

    • Replied by: Carl   Nov. 17, 2011 17:28

      Yeah, I think there is the possibility. Prepare it well in advance.

  • ReplyMarian   Philippines    Nov. 16, 2011 20:15

    Hi! i'm from the Philippines and i am planning to go to Hong Kong as tourist.
    can u give a specific requirements. THANKS.

    • Replied by: Kevin   Nov. 17, 2011 17:26

      It you won't stay in Hong Kong for over 14 days, then, just take your valid filipino passport with you.

  • ReplyIrfan Liaqat   Saudi Arabia    Nov. 16, 2011 12:08

    I am a Pakistan passport holder working and residing in Saudi Arabia. I applied for HK leisure visa for a duration of 15days from one of Visa office appointed by Chinese Embassy. I submitted my application with all required document with a copy of Saudi Resident Permit (with translation), copy of passport, company letter, ticket copy, reservation, and bank statement. The application was submited on 9-Oct, as per the visa office the application will take 4 weeks to process. However, I have not heard any update on this matter local office is saying HK Immigration will get in touch directly and I already have an enquiry open with HK Immigration office in Hong Kong from last week but again no reply so far. And I am suppose to fly on 21st.

    Therefore, just wondering if the application get reject do the notify or not. Or is there any other speedy way to enquire. Really confused at this point weither to cancel my arrangements or keep waiting.

    • Replied by: Sally   Nov. 16, 2011 18:27

      it will take more time if your application is needed to send to HK immigration, so just wait patiently. there will be an result of your application, accepted or refused.

  • ReplyJun   Canada    Nov. 16, 2011 10:54

    I have Chinese passport with Canadian Permanent Resident Card. I will travel from Toronto to Hong Kong and stay there for 5 days and then go to Main China. Please let me know if I need to apply permit to stay in Hang Kong for 5 days or not.

    • Replied by: vivien   Nov. 16, 2011 18:21

      yes Jun,
      you need to apply a travel document for Hong kong through the Chinese Embassy or consulate General in Canada.

  • ReplyUnknown   Malaysia    Nov. 13, 2011 21:04

    Hi, I am going to Hong Kong this coming December 2011 but my passport expires in May 2012. Can I still enter Hong Kong?

    • Replied by: Peter   Nov. 14, 2011 18:52

      yes, you can enter Hong Kong.
      Since Malaysian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 90 days, so you only need to make sure your passport is valid for at least 120 days when you enter Hong Kong.

  • Replythea   Philippines    Nov. 12, 2011 02:28

    hi this thea,from philippines.
    I want to go to hongkong for 20days.
    I found out that its only 14days allowed.
    what will i do?

    • Replied by: Helen   Nov. 12, 2011 17:48

      hi thea,
      if you want to stay in Hong Kong more than 14 days, you need to apply the Hong Kong visa through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in the Philippines.

  • ReplyChan Kok Meng   Malaysia    Nov. 10, 2011 17:19

    I am a Malaysian and do I need a visa to visit Hongkong.

    • Replied by: Carlos   Nov. 10, 2011 17:30

      You enjoy a 90-day visa free period in Hong Kong.

  • ReplyXy-Za   Philippines    Nov. 07, 2011 16:56

    hi..! I am Xy-Za from Philippines..Me and my live in partner planning to go to Hong kong.My live in partner is an Australian...we will just go there for 2 nights then come back here in the philippines...do we need to apply for a visa..?

    • Replied by: Celia   Nov. 07, 2011 19:47

      Both of you do not need to apply the Hong Kong visa.

  • ReplyEli Roy Richman   Ghana    Nov. 07, 2011 08:18

    Hi, I am a Ghanaian.Quite recently I made visit to china and stay for two week.I am currently planning to visit Hong kong and which to inquire from you if there is the need for me to take a Hong kong visa.Again would also want to ask if there is any document i would be required of to declare at the airport.

    • Replied by: Daisy   Nov. 07, 2011 19:45

      you need to apply for the Hong Kong visa through the Chinese Embassy or consulate General in Ghana.
      your passport and visa will be enough at the airport.

  • Replyluisa   Philippines    Nov. 04, 2011 20:53

    hi im luisa
    we would like to go to hongkong for only 3 - 4 days with my boyfriend but im only just a student i dont have income rightnow but all our travel fees is provided from my japanese boyfriend,but were not going at the same airport because im from philippines and my bf is from japan..can i go there to hongkong for that case?thank you..

    • Replied by: Amanda   Nov. 05, 2011 18:26

      hi Luisa,
      it is possible.
      as a Filipino passport holder, you can stay in Hong Kong for at most 14 days, so you don't need to apply the Hog Kong visa if you only stay in Hong Kong for 3 - 4 days.

  • ReplyRebecca   Philippines    Nov. 03, 2011 18:22

    I am a Filipino. I and my family want to visit Hong Kong and Macau next year. Can we stay 3 days in Hong Kong, go to Macau for another two days, and go back to the Philippines from Macau?

    • Replied by: Hank   Nov. 03, 2011 18:51

      Of course, it does work. have a good trip!

  • ReplyJ Joseph   United Kingdom    Oct. 29, 2011 20:10

    Hi, I am in mainland China on a business visa and my return flight is from Hong Kong (as I will be in Shenzhen for business). I have the Departure Card issued by the immigration dept on arrival with me; as I understand as a British citizen I do not require a visa to travel to Hong Kong, so where do I hand in my departure card section (in the past this was handed in at PEK). Thanks

    • Replied by: Judy   Oct. 30, 2011 19:55

      hi J,
      you will hand in the card at the Shenzhen customs when you leaving for Hong Kong.

  • ReplyCK   Singapore    Oct. 27, 2011 10:32

    Hi, my wife is a SPR holding a China PRC passport. Does she need to apply for a visa to visit Hong Kong for holiday of 4days?

    • Replied by: Mark   Oct. 27, 2011 18:46

      Yes, she do have to apply for a Hong Kong entry permit from the China emabssy in Singapore.

  • ReplyDesiree   United States    Oct. 25, 2011 14:09

    As a Chinese passport holder traveling to Hong Kong to visit family for 2 months what is required?

    • Replied by: Nick   Oct. 25, 2011 19:36

      You should apply for a Hong Kong Entry Permit with docoments listed on the official website of Hong Kong Immogration department

 First   Previous    20    21    22    23    24    Next  Last