First   Previous    1    2    3    4    5    Next  Last
  • Replyedz    Nov. 19, 2014 23:44

HiI'm a foreign worker here in hongkong, is is possible for me to apply a 3months visa for my 10year old son so that he can be with me for 3months?Does it take long for the processing?Thanks.

• Replied by: Teddy   Nov. 23, 2014 02:41

Yes, you can help your son to apply for a visit visa to stay with you. It usually takes around 15 days to process. As for the documents needed and other notes, you can search for the official website of HK Immigration Department.

• ReplyBjabin    Nov. 18, 2014 21:27

Hi, we are nepalese passport holder, currently we are working in China. Please advise us how to process for Hong Kong visa from mainland China itself apart from online process

• Replied by: Susan   Nov. 23, 2014 02:32

You can try to get one in Beijing. You should submit an application forms relating to the purpose of entry to HK together with the relevant supporting documents to the Immigration Section of the Office of the Government of the HK Special Administrative Region in Beijing (Beijing Office). You are required to produce their travel document to the Immigration Section of the Beijing Office so that a visa/entry permit could be issued if the application is approved.

• Replied by: Susan   Nov. 23, 2014 02:33

The application form can be downloaded from HK Immigration Department's website. Besides, you can also try to apply for one through a travel agency in mainland China.

• ReplyTessa    Nov. 17, 2014 08:45

Hi Good day.Im a Filipina working in Hongkong as Helper I will going to Thailand to meet my bf.Is there any requurments I need to show when I come back in HK..Thanks

• Replied by: Gina   Nov. 23, 2014 02:27

Just show your valid passport and the work permit in HK.

• Replyerda    Nov. 12, 2014 04:23

Hi i recieved an interview invitation through email as a waitress..Im from philippines do i have to have the work visa first before attending the interview or i will attend the interview first before applying a work visa to hongkong?

• Replied by: Tina   Nov. 23, 2014 02:24

Hi, you can go for the interview visa free first, because Filipinoes are exempt from visa for 14 days. After you succeed in getting this job, you can apply for the work visa then.

• ReplyEve Santos    Nov. 10, 2014 21:07

Good day! Im Filipino and wants to go on tour at Hongkong for 3days with a round trip ticket but i still have another tour going to dubai would that be possible to depart from there going to next tour or do i have to fly back in Manila

• Replied by: Rina   Nov. 23, 2014 02:21

You don't need to fly back to Manila. As you have the further trip, it is fine to show your air ticket to HK and the onward ticket to Dubai, together with your hotel reservation proof. Sometimes, the customs may check the bank statement, so prepare a corresponding proof as well.

• ReplyLanre    Oct. 22, 2014 14:34

I am a Nigerian with Permanent resident status in Canada. I applied for a visa to Hong Kong over a month ago and have not heard anything back. My flight leaves in 2 weeks, does anyone know have any advise on what I can do? Has anyone experienced this?ThanksI forgot to mention I am only going as a tourist and will be there for just 6 days

• Replied by: Morgan   Oct. 29, 2014 02:03

You are suggested to contact the HK Immigration Department for checking, because they have the right to issue your visa.

• ReplyIris    Oct. 06, 2014 08:35

Hi!im married with Chinese man and I'm Philippine and now stay in UAE..and 4 months ago I got deliver my first baby in UAE and now we need to apply a Chinese passport.So what is the requirments for Chinese passport because I'm Philippine?today I go to chinese consolate they said u check in the Internet,so now I don't know what I will do?

• Replied by: Jude   Oct. 29, 2014 01:56

In general, you need to prepare an recent taken photo (48*33mm), an application form, birth certificate notarized by the UAE''s Ministry of Justice or Ministry of Health and authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, you and your husband''s passport & resident permit/visa for UAE, your marriage certificate, proof of having no other nationality. Then you need to apply your baby a Chinese passport and both you and your husband need to be present at the consulste.

• Replydesideria    Sep. 23, 2014 17:25

Hi' my name is daisy I'm here in Qatar me and my friend going vacation where planning to go in hongkong for two days i have a ticket connecting flight from qatar hongkong and philippines we need a visa I don't have MasterCard to book hotel it is a neccesary for hotel reservation or else when we arrived there its OK we go direct to chungking mansion because to much hotel that place tnx.

• Replied by: Amy   Sep. 24, 2014 05:34

You have Qatar passport? If so, the hotel booking is not necessary.

• ReplySan    Sep. 24, 2014 05:05

Hi, I am San , Nepali Passport holder, I have a visa for Main land China, The visa is valid for 3 month (9-Sep-2014 to 9 Dec-2014) But duration of each stay is 7 days, My question is, How can I enter to HK with it, As I have some friends in HK to meet. Please reply ASAP.

• Replied by: Linda   Sep. 24, 2014 05:27

You cannot use it to visit HK. HK and China mainland have diferent immigration system, so you need to apply a seperate one for HK.

• Replymarc    Sep. 15, 2014 09:45

hi, are passports required for a 3-day tour to disneyland? planning to go with my spouse & kids.. thanks

• Replied by: Shana   Sep. 17, 2014 22:57

Of course, you should take along your passport for traveling in HK. I wonder whether you refer to the visa issue. If yes, it depends on which country you are from.

• Replyjackie lou derije    Sep. 10, 2014 01:07

hi my friend wanted to visit here in Hongkong for 14 days hes from nigerian..He still need to apply a visa or just an.invitation letter..pls help me anyone

• Replied by: Sarah   Sep. 17, 2014 22:55

He needs to apply for a visa in advance.

• Replycathy    Sep. 07, 2014 03:30

Hi I'm a Filipina, my bf is an american. We are planning to meet in Hongkong for 2 weeks vacation. what will I need to come over? Thank You

• Replied by: GIna   Sep. 17, 2014 22:53

Hey, you should not miss the Disneyland Resort, Ngong Ping 360(Giant Buddha and Po Lin Monastery), Ocean Park, Aderbeen, Stanley Market and Tsim Sha Tsui. As well as that, there are many other attractions worth your time. If you have time, u are also recommended to visit Macao for several days.

• Replyanjonette    Aug. 23, 2014 21:04

Hi, I'm Anjonette I am a Filpino And I want to Hongkong alone to visit my Filipina friend and to go shopping there. I will stay there for 7 Days. Do I need a tourist Visa? Thanks

• Replied by: Uniya   Sep. 01, 2014 05:36

No tourist visa is needed. Philippines passport holders are allowed to stay in hk for no more than 14 days. You just need to prepare round trip ticket and hotel reservation proof.

• Replycharito buhayan    Aug. 23, 2014 01:32

good day!!!im here in taiwan now working as caretaker and about to go home probably on the 2nd wk of september this year 2014..Can i go directly to hongkong and enjoy the 14 days visa free there before going home to my country philippines? thank you!

• Replied by: Juno   Sep. 01, 2014 05:34

Yes, you can.

• Replydalia    Aug. 22, 2014 07:27

Hi good day! I am still holding Phillipines passport,but at present im living here in France coz my husband is french nationality,Im planing to visit my sister who working in hongkong before go to Philippines,and i would like to stay 1week in hk...do i need to ask visa?and what other ducument i need to bring for the immigration?thanks a lot

• Replied by: Unita   Sep. 01, 2014 05:32

No, you don't need a visa. Just prepare your round trip ticket and the hotel reservation proof. If possible, ask for an invitation letter from your sister too in case.

• Replyalagie kassama    Aug. 21, 2014 20:29

How many pocket money do you need to travel to hongkong can u have direct flight

• Replied by: Tina   Aug. 28, 2014 06:02

It depends on how long you will stay in HK. By saying the direct flight, may I know which country would you depart from?

• Replyferry    Aug. 26, 2014 01:45

How long would be the passport issued to a Filipino before he Can visit hong kong.tnx

• Replied by: Susan   Aug. 28, 2014 06:01

But you are eligible to stay in HK for no more than 14 days without a visa. So if your trip there will be within 14 days, just prepare your round trip ticket and hotel reservation proof and they will let you in.

• ReplyEbrima    Aug. 27, 2014 15:18

Hi I am a Gambian Citizen an I want to go to Hong Kong for 3 weeks holiday, what will I need to come over?

• Replied by: Sunny   Aug. 28, 2014 05:57

Gambian passport holders are allowed to stay in Hk for no more than 90 days without a visa. To stay there for 3 weeks, you need to prepare your round trip ticket and hotel reservation proof. As you stay a little long, they may ask for the true bank statement, which is suggested to prepared in case.

• Replycherry ann    Aug. 25, 2014 00:08

Hi im from the philippines, im currently pregnant and my baby will be born this coming september. His father is a hongkong national,we are not yet married but planning, my baby's name willbe under his eventhough we are in a defacto relationship. I just want to ask if my baby will be born here in philippines, can i make her chinese citizen? Or due to law she will be filipino citizen but what we will do to make her acknowledge as chinese in hongkong? Do his father need to register her in hongkong also? and can i bring our baby there in hongkong witb me after i get my ababys passport? Thank you. Im so lost. Please help me

• ReplyBimon    Aug. 20, 2014 00:46

Hi! Good day. Im a domestic helper here in hongkong and my contract here will end on december 27,2014. Right now im applying nanny in canada and my visa application is being processed at canada visa office hongkong. Im planning to go to macau after end of my contract here in hongkong. I just want to ask if it is possible to stay in macau while waiting for my visa until january 2015?

• Replied by: Elina   Aug. 21, 2014 02:33

May I know which country you are from? Then I can help you with this.

First   Previous    1    2    3    4    5    Next  Last