First   Previous    16    17    18    19    20    Next  Last
  • Replymichael   India    Mar. 29, 2012 21:47

hi,i am form Indian.i want go Hong Kong.then Hong Kong to Macau travel in ferry,after Macau to Guangzhou travel by bus.can i travel like that?my question is what i need required documents.my passport have Chinese visa.can i go hong kong one-way air ticket?please give me answer

• Replied by: Susan   Mar. 30, 2012 19:04

yes, you can travel in that way.
      as Indian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days and Macau visa for 30 days.
      as long as you have valid visa of mainland China, you can go to Guangzhou.
      the document you need to take is your valid passport.
      Have a nice trip!

• Replylyanne   China    Mar. 26, 2012 20:52

my boyfriend is working in brunei he want to go to hongkong for vacation,i want to ask if he can get hongkong tourist visa there in brunei?he is philippine passport holder.

• Replied by: Lee   Mar. 27, 2012 02:38

Hi Lyanne,
      Filipino passport holders are exempt from hong Kong visa for 14 days, so if your boyfriend is going to stay in hong Kong less than 14 days, he does not need to apply the visa.
      he can apply the Hong Kong visa through Chinese Embassy in Brunei if he plan to stay more than 14 days in Hong Kong.

• Replyaamir   Pakistan    Mar. 22, 2012 10:59

i want to come hk on visit visa but hk allow only 14 days to pakistanies i want 3 months and want that visa converts into 1year visa.is it possible?

• Replied by: Judy   Mar. 22, 2012 18:59

i don't think it is possible, but you may try to extend the visa in Hong Kong before it expires (can not be sure whether your application will be accepted).

• Replyjoel   United Arab Emirates    Mar. 22, 2012 05:32

I am going to exit from UAE to the Philippines in July. I have a stop over in Hongkong for 6 days. My passport is going to expire on October 22 (3 months valid) on the date of travel. Will I face any problem during my stop over?

• Replied by: Nancy   Mar. 22, 2012 18:43

yes, you'd better renew your passport before you leave your country.

• Replysammi   Qatar    Mar. 17, 2012 17:34

hello there,
    i am a syrian national and living in qatar i want to visit in hongkong what are those requirements that i need to show to the immigration here in qatar aside from my passport and 2way ticket please advise me thanks

• Replied by: David   Mar. 18, 2012 23:45

You have to apply for a Hk visa/entry permit through the China Embassy in Qatar.

• ReplyLOvly   Philippines    Mar. 17, 2012 17:18

i want to visit hk this coming may 2012 and i saw on the list that i can stay for 14 days for free. my question are:
    1. what requirements that the philippine immigration want from me wen i want to travel aside from my passport?..
    2. if given a chance there to find for a job is it ok to stay there and change my status and apply for working visa?... thanks

• Replied by: Jack   Mar. 18, 2012 23:43

1. I think you mean what the Hk immigration will require from you aside from your filipino passport, right? The others may be your return air ticket, financial proof of enough funds to cover your stay in Hk.
      2. If you want to work in Hk, you must apply for a Hk work visa. I'm not sure whether you can get the visa without exiting Hk.

• ReplyJoel   Philippines    Mar. 15, 2012 14:18

Hi! I want to ask if how much approximate 1 night stay in a regular hotel?
    My girl friend & I will stop over in HK for 3 days coming from Saudi Arabia going to Phil. without reservation. Also can we get a ticket entrance in Hongkong dineyland that day? & do you have any idea how much it cost? For the visa, 14 days free?

• Replied by: Helen   Mar. 15, 2012 19:22

over HKD 300 for a cheap 3-star hotel.
      yes, you can get a the ticket for disneyland the day you go there. it costs HKD 399 for adult.
      Filipino passport holders are free of Hong Kong visa for 14 days.

• Replied by: JOEL ( Philippines )   Mar. 16, 2012 21:45

Thank you very much. Appreciated.=)

• Replyprof shasthri   India    Mar. 16, 2012 04:10

my arrival is for an international conference and the stay is for three days. am i correct to say that i can seek the visa in the hong kong airport upon my arrival

• Replied by: Nancy   Mar. 16, 2012 20:54

Indian passport holders are free of Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so you don't need to apply the visa.

• ReplyGenel   Singapore    Mar. 14, 2012 22:55

Holding Malaysia red co our IC , passport Nationality of origin under Unknown . Place of issue of certificate under Malaysia pilau Pinang is she need apply visa for few day travel hong kong and Shen zheng ? She is holding special visit pass living at Singapore . Where to go apply ? Thank a lot.

• Replied by: Marry   Mar. 15, 2012 19:18

no need to apply Hong Kong visa, but need a Chinese tourist visa if she goes to Shenzhen.
      she can apply it through the Chinese Embassy in Singapore.

• ReplyJaani   India    Mar. 14, 2012 08:18

My work visa (on call visa) for MALAYSIA is approved couple of days ago, when shall I expect the approval papers?

• Replied by: Bill   Mar. 14, 2012 18:50

Hi Jaani,
      i think you need to contact the embassy, maybe need to collect the visa by your own in the embassy.

• ReplyJaani   India    Mar. 14, 2012 08:14

My work visa (on call visa) is approved 2 days ago, when shall I expect the approval papers?

• ReplyYen   Malaysia    Mar. 12, 2012 06:25

Hi I'm from malaysia, do i need to apply visa if i travel to hongkong,stay for a few days, then from hongkong i take ferry to macau to visit and travel back to hongkong again?

• Replied by: Hank   Mar. 12, 2012 19:00

no,you don't need to apply visa for Hong Kong and Macau.

• Replylarry   Philippines    Mar. 08, 2012 09:15

im larry from i want visit if h.k do i need a hotel reservation but i have s fren in aparment...

• Replied by: Babara   Mar. 08, 2012 18:58

hi Larry,
      no problem without a hotel resrevation.

• ReplyMadina   China    Mar. 06, 2012 03:13

HI there,
    I'm kazakhstan nation styding in China, so I wanna visit HK next week, can u tell me pls Beijing visa senter add, e-mail, tel number. And what documents I'll be preparid for Visa,
    Thx a lot...

• Replied by: Sally   Mar. 06, 2012 18:45

you can submit the Hong Kong visa application form and supporting documents as well as your travel documents to the Immigration Division of the Office of the Government of the HKSAR in Beijing. The address is: No. 71, Di'anmen Xidajie, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009.

document you need to prepare:
      your valid passport;
      a fully filled out visa application form, affixing with your recently taken passport-size photo.
      your Chinese valid Chinese visa.
      Photocopy of proof of transportation arrangement, e.g. flight itinerary, and the voucher of hotel in Hong Kong.

• Replylulu Ahmad   Jordan    Mar. 04, 2012 04:23

I would like to travel to hong kong on 20th march 2012 and stay there for 10 days but my Jordanian passport will expire on July 31 2012. can I still travel ?

• Replied by: Hank   Mar. 04, 2012 19:57

All individuals are restricted to 30 days before the expiry date of their passport or travel document and their entry or re-entry permit by Hk immigration department.

• ReplyMohsin Nasar   Pakistan    Mar. 03, 2012 00:12

dear Sir,
    I Need Invitation Visa Letter.You Invitation Letter Canada Embassy My Give Me.You Invitation Letter My Problem.Canada Embassy Invitation Letter do Not My Visa Problem. Please You My Help Me.Please You Invitation Return Letter Canada Embassy My Give Me.
    Please you Invitation Letter My Come Home By Air Post.
    Mohsin Nasar
    Address,House#8St#8Nolakha Park Faiz Bagh Lahore Pakistan
    Post Coad,54900

• Replied by: James   Mar. 03, 2012 01:59

i'm confused. what do you mean?
      where do you plan to go and what visa are you going to apply?

• ReplyMira   Kyrgyzstan    Feb. 29, 2012 00:18

Hi! I'm a citizen of Kyrgyzstan and I'm currently on a business trip in Guilin China. Is it possible to apply for a Hong Kong visa in Guilin and if not, then which is the nearest place where I can apply for a visa? Thanks a lot in advance. Mira

• Replied by: Bill   Feb. 29, 2012 18:25

Hi Mira,
      you can apply the Hong Kong visa in Beijing or apply the visa by posting the required documents to the Hong Kong immigration department.

• Replymoj   Philippines    Feb. 28, 2012 21:42

hi i wanted to go to hk what necesarry documents do i need to provide? do i still need to apply a visa or will a show money be enough to be permitted to goto hk. and how much would it be? and what currency is it? thanks..

• Replied by: Babara   Feb. 29, 2012 18:21

you need to apply the Hong Kong visa if you plan to stay in Hong Kong for more than 14 days, or you don't need one and just your valid passport is ok, and the round-trip air ticket and hotel reservation may be required.

• ReplyCP LEE   Malaysia    Feb. 28, 2012 09:41

I'm Malaysian working in Singapore Company,
    1. do I need Visa to visit Beijing?
    2. how many days do i need to have the visa ready
    3. how much does it cost?
    4. How long to apply and wat document needed?
    5. If go for biz, wat document needed?

• Replied by: Lisa   Feb. 28, 2012 19:08

1. yes, you need to apply a China visa to visit Beijing.
      2. usually 4 working days after you submit all the documents.
      3. 75 in singapore dollars for a single entry visa.
      4. usually 4 - 5 days.
      Original passport with at least two blank visa pages.
      a completely filled out application form and your recently taken passport size photo.
      round-trip air tickets and hotel reservation.
      your valid visa in Singapore.
      5. if you go for business, you also need to submit an invitation letter provide by the company in China you are going to visit.

• ReplyYuri   Philippines    Feb. 27, 2012 00:02

Hi! I am a Filipino student studying in China with a Chinese residence permit. Should I want to stay in Hongkong for more than two (2) weeks, do I need to get an HK visa for that? Or do you think it's legal to stay for fourteen (14) days in HK then move to Macau for a moment then return to HK to get another full 14 days so I won't have to apply for visa? I am planning to stay in HK for a month (summer vacation, no classes).

• Replied by: Brenda   Feb. 27, 2012 22:59

Hi Yuri,
      it is ok to go to Macau for another 14 days in Hong Kong, but you'd better do i only once, since the immigration department would notice that if you do it for a second time.

First   Previous    16    17    18    19    20    Next  Last