First   Previous    10    11    12    13    14    Next  Last
  • Replybk   Pakistan    Nov. 24, 2012 02:43

if i land in HKG airport, and i take a ferry to go to Shenzhen china,(without exiting the airport area or going through customs)do i need a HKG transit visa?

thanks

• ReplySergio Kodja   Australia    Nov. 21, 2012 21:12

Hi, I'am Sergio

My partner is an Australian citizen and myself are Australian permanent resident Cameroonian passport holders we both live in Australia.In fact we are travelling to Cameroon and will be in transit to Hongkong airport. I'd like to know if I need a transit visa while waiting my next flight in international area in Hongkong airport.
    Thank you to get back to me.
    Sergio

• Replied by: Marry   Nov. 22, 2012 17:56

as a Cameroonian passport holder, yo are required to apply a Hong kong visa, even for transit, but your partner do not need the HOng Kong visa.

• ReplyAndrew   Philippines    Nov. 16, 2012 13:56

Hi, I'm Andrew.
    I work here in macau and my girlfriend wants to go here and she is coming from Abu Dhabi. However, she's going to arrive in Hongkong due to a fully booked flight to Macau. When she arrives at Hongkong,we just planned to take on the ferry to go here in macau.
    How long could be her maximum period of stay here in macau?
    By the way, she holds a Philippine Passport.

• Replied by: Polly   Nov. 16, 2012 18:53

filipino passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.
      check it at:

• Replymaya   Qatar    Nov. 15, 2012 16:03

Urgent Urgent Urgent please!!!!!!!

Hi there!!

Iranian live in Qatar. planning to visit hong kong on honeymoon for 14 days.
    purpose: leisure, dont know anyone in china.

if your purpose of visit is leisure,still need a sponsor from hong kong???
    please let me know ASAP.

• Replied by: Rita   Nov. 15, 2012 18:10

if you do not have a sponsor in hong Kong, you have to provide your round trip air tickets, the hotel reservation, your valid passport, completely filled out visa applicaiton form, Your recent photograph (affixed to the application form), and Photocopy of proof of your financial standing, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc. and proof of employment (if any), e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc.
      all these above mentioned documents are used to support your Hong Kong visa applicaion.
      you need to submit the documents to the Chinese Embassy.

• ReplyBeah   Philippines    Nov. 14, 2012 17:13

Hi I wanted to ask if it is possible to apply for 3 months visa for Hong Kong here in the China Embassy Manila? My husband is a Filipino resident in Hong Kong. Thanks much

• Replied by: Anna   Nov. 14, 2012 18:23

yes, it is possible.
      are your husband working in Hong Kong?
      if so, you can apply a dependant visa.

• ReplyNicole    Nov. 14, 2012 10:33

Hi I am a filipino and I got a mission visa / service visa to travel to Abu Dhabi but I want to go to Hongkong first for 2 days then fly to Abu Dhabi. What other documents to I need to present at HK Immigration to travel to UAE. I have my passport and original visa with me.

• Replied by: Bill   Nov. 14, 2012 18:17

nothing special, just your passport, visa and air tickets would be fine.

• ReplyMhecai   Philippines    Nov. 14, 2012 07:26

Hi I'm from Phil...I visited hk last October 18 we stayed therE for 5 days and now where planning to go back in hk this November 20 do I need visa???
    And I have my friend his jordinian he also need vis to go visit hk again??

• Replied by: Amanda   Nov. 14, 2012 18:15

as a Filipino passport holders, you can stay in hongKong without a visa for 14 days, and your friend from Jordan can stay there visa-free for 30 days.

• ReplyDaisy Andal   Philippines    Nov. 10, 2012 04:30

hi im daisy from Philippines just want to ask if i will be needing hongkong visa if i will visit there for 11 days.

• Replied by: Lisa   Nov. 10, 2012 18:54

No, but you need to prepare the return air ticket, hotel booking in Hk and financial proof of enough funds to cover the duration well.

• Replyallan ledesma   Philippines    Nov. 06, 2012 08:24

Hi i am sked to flight for abu dhabi. my question is, is there a need for me to have a show money and passport and visa before I can b allowed to enter abu dhabi. thanks

• Replied by: Susan   Nov. 06, 2012 19:04

please consult the abu dhabi immigration department for detailed information.

• Replyliza Navor   Philippines    Nov. 05, 2012 19:23

hi!
    I would like inquire how to apply for non visa for Hongkong visit for 5 days.

• Replied by: Hebe   Nov. 06, 2012 19:01

Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa fpr 14 day, so you do not need the visa for your 5 days trip.
      however, you are required to show your round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and pocket money that can cover your expense in Hong Kong (at least HKD 300 per day per person)

• ReplyMalin   Sri Lanka    Nov. 05, 2012 02:06

Hi i'm a srilankan. i want to apply visit visa to hong kong. but i have not been to any other country before. pls advise on visa requirements for me. thanks

• Replied by: Vic   Nov. 05, 2012 17:26

Hi Malin,
      basically, you need to prepare your valid passport, fill in the visa application form which you can download from the official website of Chinese Embassy, and a passport size photo.
      please read the above article for detailed requirements of applying a Hong Kong visa.

• ReplyAnn   Singapore    Nov. 01, 2012 20:09

hi...im working at singapore and holding a working permit.im going to HK for a 1 week holiday.do i need to get a HK visa? hope to hear from you soon :)) thanks!!!

• Replied by: Rita   Nov. 05, 2012 17:23

hi Ann,
      you do not need a Hong kong visa.

• ReplyClarissa   Philippines    Oct. 15, 2012 18:07

hi, i'm from Philippines and on november my husband and i will go to Hongkong for 7 days tour is it possible for us to have at least 1 day cross tour in Macau let say in morning we'll be going to Macau via ferry and be back in Hongkong at night? do i need to secure a visa for 1 day visit? thank you for your help:)))

• Replied by: TERESA ( Philippines )   Nov. 01, 2012 14:10

Hi!I'm Philippines passport holder currently in Rome Italy, my family & I, have planning to vacation in China atleast 5 days in coming Dec. 2012. we are in Manila in that month..Do we need to apply visa? thank you..

• Replied by: James   Nov. 01, 2012 19:37

to Teresa:
      yes, you have to apply the Chinese visa for your vacation in China. you have to obtain the visa through the Chinese Embassy before you arrive in China.

• Replied by: Linda   Oct. 15, 2012 19:03

it is possible and you do not need the Macau visa as Filipino passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.

• ReplyShen   Philippines    Oct. 29, 2012 22:14

Hi I just want to know and confirm, I'm going Nepal this coming dec. From Philippines I would like to know if Filipino pasport holder can go Nepal with out visa as require to get visa uppon arival there? Does anyone know lpease help! I just want to confirm coz I'm scared they ask so manything, I'm going to stay my bf place and I will not spend money as he provide everything for my expenses . Thank you

• Replied by: Finnt   Oct. 30, 2012 19:23

please consult the Nepalese Embassy in your country.

• ReplyQadz   Morocco    Oct. 29, 2012 18:06

I'm from morocco. I want to go to Hong Kong to work and live there.
    I can stay in Hong Kong for the 30 days.
    I want to know that after 30 days what I need to do.
    If I need to apply for visa then which documents i will require to submit.

• Replied by: Amy   Oct. 29, 2012 20:16

you had to go back to your country after 30 days or you are considered as overstay in Hong Kong, which may leave bad records on your passport.

if you want to work in Hong Kong, you need to find a job first, and sign the work contract with your future employer, and apply the work visa with the help of your employer.

• Replysami   Algeria    Oct. 28, 2012 05:22

im from algeria working in UAE as sales manager.I want to visit hongkong for 4 days business issue do i need a visa ?

• Replied by: Fred   Oct. 28, 2012 18:55

You don't need any visa, just take your valid passport with you.

• Replyjen   Hong Kong, China    Oct. 26, 2012 09:07

I am a filipina domestic helper here in hongkong and i want to go to Pakistan for visit, what requirements do i have to prepare?

• ReplyAmiohu Osemudiamen   Cape Verde    Oct. 23, 2012 09:28

i want to visit Hongkong.
    Thanks.

• Replied by: Laura   Oct. 23, 2012 19:54

you are exempt from hong Kong visa for 30 days.

• ReplyLouise   United Kingdom    Oct. 22, 2012 06:30

Hi, I'm from England. Planning to travel in South East Asia from Jan to March then fly to Hong Kong on 1st April, plan to be in that area around a week before flying over to Taiwan and after a week there flying back to Shanghai, I will fly home from Beijing on the 12th May (hopefully!). Please could you advise me on visa's, I don't want to book flights if I get refused permission into the country. Do I need a visa for Hong Kong? Do I need a double entry or because I am going HK to Taiwan does that mean I am only entering China once when I fly to Shanghai. I won't have accomodation booked as I'm travelling and nothing is concrete, if I like one area more than another I will stay there longer but I will book my flight home if I know there won't be a problem. Also how far in advance can I get a visa (I heard no more than 3 mths but I will be in Thailand or somewhere then). Sorry for all the questions, hope my plans are clear, would be great to get some good advice, I'm just going round in circles atr the moment!

• Replied by: Lisa   Oct. 22, 2012 20:10

no, you do not need the visa for Hong Kong. you need a single-entry L visa for mainland China, as it means you enter China once when flying to Shanghai. you need to provide an invitation letter from a Chinese organization or permanent resident in China if you do not have round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. usually it is advised to apply the visa one month in advance and not more than 3 months prior to your departure date. but for your case, you can apply the visa for mainland China in Hong Kong.

• ReplyDulmini   Sri Lanka    Oct. 20, 2012 04:50

Hi there! I'm a Sri Lankan Passport holder living and working in Singapore holding a S Pass. According to the above table, Sri Lankans who hold a official passport need not get HK visa for a short visit.

I'm planning to visit HK in next Jan for 5 days. Does this mean I need not apply for HK visa? Appreciate your reply!

• Replied by: Hank   Oct. 21, 2012 02:30

If you go to Hk for personal affairs, I'm afraid you will still have to apply for a visa. You can call Hk immigration office directly to have a confirmation by tel.: (852) 2824 6111.

First   Previous    10    11    12    13    14    Next  Last