Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    9    10    11    12    13    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyoseeza   China    Jan. 03, 2013 22:56

    we are a young foreign couple(Cameroon,Kazakhstan) who want to go in HK for a married purpose, both of us are living already in china . we want to know how can we get married in HK ?

    • Replied by: Hebe   Jan. 04, 2013 19:10

      please refer to the information on this page:

  • ReplyGrace lee   Philippines    Jan. 02, 2013 08:18

    How long is the validity of a tourist visa from philippines? 30 or 90?

    • Replied by: Grace   Jan. 02, 2013 18:49

      a visa to Hong kong?
      Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days.
      you need to apply the visa if you plan to stay more than 14 days, and the vality of the tourist visa is uauslly 1 to 3 months.

  • Replyayomide   Swaziland    Dec. 31, 2012 18:15

    Hi, am a swaziland citizen,i travel to nigeria for two weeks and i want to come to Hongkong for two weeks do i need a visa to travel down to hongkong.

    • Replied by: Rita   Jan. 01, 2013 19:14

      no, you do not need apply the visa, as a Swaziland citizen, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 90 days.

  • ReplySang   Cameroon    Dec. 26, 2012 18:21

    Hi, I am Cameroonian residing now in Philippines, I would like to go back in my country Cameroon but I have connecting flight in Hong Kong, how can I get transit Visa?

    • Replied by: Emily   Dec. 27, 2012 17:36

      you can apply the transit visa through the Chinese Embassy in Philippines.

  • Replysakshyam shah   Nepal    Dec. 23, 2012 05:21

    hello, i am a student....i want to visit hong kong and apply for tourist visa.....what sort of documents should i make to apply for tourist visa....do i need to show my sponsors and air tickets or what???? i am from nepal

    • Replied by: Mary   Dec. 23, 2012 19:24

      Yeah, you do have to show your sponsors and air tickets for the application. You also need to provide your vlaid passport, comppleted application form, hotel reservation and financial proof.

  • Replyjane   Hong Kong, China    Dec. 19, 2012 16:31

    Hi im here in HongKong and my boyfriend a Filipino passport holder from Saudi Arabia is planning to come here for 7 days before going to Philippines.....what are the documents he will need?

    • Replied by: Olivia   Dec. 19, 2012 17:48

      his valid passport, air tickets to hong kong and back to the Philippines.
      voucher of hotel reservation, and enough pocket money.
      if you will provide accommodation for him, you need to write him an invitation letter.

  • ReplyJules   Burundi    Dec. 18, 2012 22:49

    I am a burundian and i would like to go to thailand. i have to get a transit visa for HK. i have 2 tickets. shanghai to HK,and HK to thailand. Which one should i use when applying for the visa. And is there any chinese office in shanghai that i could help for the application so i dont have to go to beijing?
    How can i send by air mail?

    • Replied by: David   Dec. 19, 2012 17:40

      you need to use both tickets.
      there is not any office in Shanghai and you have to apply it in Beijing or send by mail. if you decide to apply the visa by mail, you'd better contact the Hong Kong immigration department to make sure the address and required documents.

  • Replykathmandu   Cayman Islands    Dec. 16, 2012 20:25

    Dear Sir/Madam

    I am here in cayman islands working , i am a nepalese citizen, I got a work permit in hong kong . just wondering do i need to go to chinese embassy and get stamped or i can fly to hong kong and get stamped at immigration in hong kong ? Please suggest.

    • Replied by: Bonnie   Dec. 17, 2012 17:43

      when did you get the work permit in Hong Kong? is it for your future job in Hong Kong?

  • Replyaya   Qatar    Dec. 15, 2012 16:59

    im from philippines i'm working here at qatar i'm planning to visit hongkong for 4days do i need a visit visa for my travel?

    • Replied by: Emma   Dec. 15, 2012 18:11

      No, you don't need any visa to Hk if you hold filipino passport, but make sure you take your valid passport, hotel reservation in Hk, return air ticket and enough money with you for the trip.

  • Replyjho   Philippines    Dec. 15, 2012 10:04

    hi im a filipina working in saudi arabia and i want to visit my aunt in hongkong for 11 days, i want to know what document should i provide and needed, thank you

    • Replied by: Daniel   Dec. 15, 2012 18:09

      You are exempt from visa to Hk, but you have to show yoru valid apssport, in vitation letter from your aunt and copy of her HK ID card at the entry port.

  • Replyjoyce   Belgium    Dec. 12, 2012 06:55

    Hello im a Filipino do i need to get a visa when i visit belguim for two weeks only?

    • Replied by: Hebe   Dec. 12, 2012 17:44

      please consult the Belguim embassy.

  • Replygodfrey   Nigeria    Dec. 11, 2012 02:39

    Hi, am a Ugandan citizen, i reside in lagos Nigeria,i already have a China visa in my Ugandan passport, i want to travel to guangzou for two weeks and then come to Hongkongfor two weeks business visit,please, do i need a visa to Hongkong?

    • Replied by: Lily   Dec. 11, 2012 17:17

      no, you do not need to apply the Hong Kong visa, as Ugandan citizens are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 30 days.

  • Replytatevik   Armenia    Dec. 10, 2012 05:10

    Hi,I'm Tatevik from ARMENIA.I wanna travel to HK from China,Wuhan to get a Z VISA(WORKING VISA).DO I need a visa to enter HK? And what documents do I need to take with me?

    • Replied by: Rita   Dec. 10, 2012 17:38

      yes, you need to apply a Hong Kong visa. you can apply it in beijing or by posting the application documents to the hong Kong immigration department directly.

  • ReplyHal   China    Dec. 09, 2012 21:14

    I understand that an indian passport holder gets 14day visa on arrival in Hongkong. After 14 days in Hong Kong, can the holder exit and re-enter (2 days later) Hong Kong and get anathor 14 days on arrival visa?

    • Replied by: Emma   Dec. 10, 2012 17:35

      yes, you can.

  • Replyahmed hafeez   Pakistan    Dec. 05, 2012 06:39

    hi.i am a citizen of pakistan and i wants to go hongkong to visit my friend and i want to stay in hongkong for 2 weeks.whats the requirement of visa?

    • Replied by: Wendy   Dec. 05, 2012 18:03

      Hi, you can find the detailed requriements from the above article.

  • Replyrhea   Philippines    Dec. 03, 2012 17:02

    hi im a filipina,my friend is going to abu dhabi UAE (to work) via hongkong. He already had his Abu Dhabi visa, and he will be staying with his relatives for 5 days in Hongkong. What other requirements he needed to go to Hongkong?

    • Replied by: Hebe   Dec. 03, 2012 18:25

      an invitation from his relatives, the air tickets to the UAE.

  • ReplyShiny   Philippines    Nov. 30, 2012 09:04

    i'm a filipino who wants to go in hongkong just for 6 days, do i still need to apply visa? because im so confused cos my friend says i still need to apply visa but the travel agency who book our ticket says no need to apply visa.this is my first time to go hongkong and i don't have any idea how to go their.please help me...

    • Replied by: Ivy   Nov. 30, 2012 17:53

      As a Filipino passport holder, you are allowed to stay in Hong Kong without a visa for a maximum of 14 days,so you do not need a visa for your 6 days trip.
      but make sure you all the documents required for traveling to Hong Kong, like your passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and the enough pocket money.

  • Replydonna   Philippines    Nov. 28, 2012 16:28

    hi.im from philippines going to hongkong on a 5day vacation this dec 2012 with my son.im travelling together with my friend.am i allowed to bring my son with me since im his mother or do i still need a letter of conscent from my husband who is currently working in middle east.and how much money am i allowed to bring as show money or spending ?do i still need to provide a bank certificate?thanks a lot.

    • Replied by: Emily   Nov. 28, 2012 17:29

      of course you can go with your son.
      does he have a passport?
      about the show money, i'm not sure, but i heard a friend was asked to show HKD5,000.
      you also need to show your round-trip air tickets and hotel reservation.

  • ReplyRavindran mathiyolyFortunefocus   Sri Lanka    Nov. 28, 2012 07:15

    Dear sir, I am Sri lankan I have resident permit at china and also I am stay in china with my children's. I want to apply hong kong visa to visit Disney world with my children, how to apply please advise me

    • Replied by: Gina   Nov. 28, 2012 17:26

      you can submit the documents to the Immigration Division of the Office of the Government of the HKSAR in Beijing. The address is: No. 71, Di'anmen Xidajie, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009.
      or you can send the documents to Hong Kong immigration department by posting.

  • ReplyLAILA   Philippines    Nov. 27, 2012 04:57

    Hello...I need your help since it's my first time to VISIT HONGKONG.I'm from PHILIPPINES and i bought roundtRip ticket to HONGKONG for 5days.I dont have sponsor there but i have show money...do i need a visa?will the immigration allow me to visit hongkong?pls.help me.my flight is on DEC.19,2012......THANK YOU SO MUCH....

    • Replied by: David   Nov. 27, 2012 17:14

      you do not need a visa, but you still need to provide the hotel reservation in Hong Kong.

 First   Previous    9    10    11    12    13    Next  Last