First   Previous    7    8    9    10    11    Next  Last
  • ReplyRhence    Mar. 25, 2013 09:50

Hi, im rhence, im here in singapore right now, im planning to go in hongkong, can give me some idea, how many days will the imigration will give it to me? i have a 2 way ticket, do i have to take a hotel reservation?, im planning to get a trancient rooms in there, will the imigration in hongkong, questioning me about that?

• Replied by: Emma   Mar. 25, 2013 19:44

are you a singapore passport holder or not?see the above table to check how many days the immigration will give you. you need the hotel reservation, apart from your air tickets and valid passport.

• Replycherryll mong    Mar. 21, 2013 08:26

hi Iwewant to go in disnylang with my 2daughter age 12/9mons. and the other one is 10yrs old. what requirement i need to bring for their tour.'coz me i have my passport.did they need to?thanks...

• Replied by: Marry   Mar. 21, 2013 19:01

you'd better to apply the passport for them.

• ReplyGurung budha raj    Mar. 21, 2013 01:24

I am hongkong I'd holder I married with Nepalese I don,t have married certificate .so I want to bring her in hongkong and get married again what I need to do now.

• Replied by: David   Mar. 21, 2013 18:48

as you don't have a marriage certificate, she can only visit Hong Kong as a tourist. she need to apply the Hong Kong visa through the Chinese Embassy in Nepal, and you can send her an invatition letter.

• ReplyDonna    Mar. 18, 2013 22:53

Hi I wanna ask, Is visa and entry permit the same? My bf and I are planning to meet in hong kong this time for his business. Im a Philippine passport holder and will be my first time to visit hong kong. What else do I need to prepare? Tanx.. :-)

• Replied by: Nina   Mar. 19, 2013 19:29

as a Philipine passport holder, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so you don't need a visa if your trip is less than 14 days. but you still need to present your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation in Hong Kong and enough pocket money or bank certificate.

• Replyumair    Mar. 19, 2013 05:03

hi..i m frm pakistan.....my friends father apply for a dependant visa for him from last 2 years....but the hk immigartion hold the dependant visas........my friend is very upset about this............plzzzzz can you tell me why the hk immigration hold the visas?????????????

• ReplyBorain    Mar. 18, 2013 01:09

Hi sir, this is me borain, currently in UK as student but m holding Nepalese passport how should I proceed to get tourist visa to Hong Kong ?

• Replied by: Mike   Mar. 18, 2013 20:12

you can apply the Hong Kong visa through the chines Embassy in UK.

• Replybelinda    Mar. 17, 2013 22:30

hi. i'm from the philippines. my family and i(6 adults and 4 kids) want to travel to hongkong for 10-14 days. my mother presently works in hongkong now and will shoulder all the expenses for our travel. what are the necessary documents needed for our travel. tnx

• ReplyMitzy    Mar. 15, 2013 05:14

Hi I'm to go to Hongkong for 1 day only. I'll be leaving Philippines this coming March22 and be back the day after. I have booked tickets(going HK and Back to Phils) but I don't have yet hotel reservations. I'm planning to look for a hotel when I arrive. Is it Ok to tell the immimgration about my hotel plans? What are the possible problems that I may encounter?

• Replied by: Judy   Mar. 15, 2013 19:37

you'd better book the hotel and print out the hotel confirmation, or you may not be allowed to board your flight.

• ReplyKristy    Mar. 14, 2013 23:37

Hi, I am a Canadian citizen and would like to tour Hong Kong with my cousin (Filipino citizen). Does she need a letter of invitation from me? She has her roundtrip ticket, we have a hotel reservation for 3 days (but under my name) and we are travelling together.

• Replied by: Cheryl   Mar. 15, 2013 19:21

you can not provide her an invitation letter as you are not live in Hong Kong.

• Replywolfinga b. jubas    Mar. 14, 2013 04:38

Greetings! what shall requirements i need i will be meeting my fiancee in hongkong. and from there we are going to china should i apply for my tourist visa to china before i leave for hongkong? or i can apply from hongkong for my tourist visa to china. thank you.

• Replied by: elly   Mar. 14, 2013 19:23

you'd better apply the Chinese tourist visa before you leave for Hong Kongto guarantee a smooth trip.

• Replyzanibabar    Mar. 13, 2013 19:38

im a pakistani girl n im living in hk .i born in hk n i went back to pakistan when i was 4years old . then i come back to hk when i was 18 years old . i will get permit id card in hk in this year october .. !!! i want to apply for my husband visa in this month . if it is posiable or not ????

• Replylinda    Mar. 08, 2013 06:46

im a tourist in dubai holding a philippine passport and planning to apply a schengen visa...is it possible to get a schengen visa here? and if granted can i fly straight to europe exiting here in dubai?thanks!

• Replied by: Bill   Mar. 08, 2013 19:14

apply a Schengen visa in Hong Kong? i don't think it is possible.

• ReplySharon    Mar. 06, 2013 22:53

Hi, Do I need a visa travelling from South Africa on a South African passport to Hong Kong and staying for 9 nights viiting the Security Trade Show in April 2013?Thanks Sharon

• Replied by: May   Mar. 07, 2013 18:30

Hi sharon, obviously you did not read the above article and the form. it is clearly stated that South Africa passport holders are free fo Hong Kong visa for 30 days. so you don't need to apply a Hong Kong visa for your 9 nights' stay.

• ReplyCris P. Gantalao    Mar. 05, 2013 18:43

Hi Im Cris ,Im from Philippines but Im working here in Doha..I just want to ask ,How much money could I spend if me ,my mother and my 7 years old son will having just a tour in Hongkong ? and what are the requirements needed ? coz I am planning to go there as a gift to my mama...Please I really need to know so I could set aside some of my savings so when I come back to Philippines I will surprise my mom about my plan..thank you so much..God Bless..hope to hear you soon..Godspeed :)

• Replied by: Emma   Mar. 06, 2013 17:38

the documents you need to prepare are your valid passports, your return or onward air tickets, and voucher of hotel reservation in Hong Kong. you can either provide the certificate of your bank account or show money as cash, the money required is abuot USD 100 per day for per person. as the for expense in Hong Kong, you will need at least HKD 200 for transportation and dining.

• ReplyAlko    Mar. 05, 2013 20:40

Hi im from philippines...we will have a 3 days tour to hongkong and exit their going to dubai for tourist visa....we have valid tourist visa and itinerary going back to phil. After a month of our visa.....is it possible to exit in hongkong? Is the immigration in hongkong strict? What are the documents needed and questions we will encounter? Do we have also to have hotel accomodation in dubai and how much show money we will bring? Thanks

• Replied by: elly   Mar. 06, 2013 17:29

to visit Hong Kong, you need to prepare your valid passport, return or onward air tickets, hotel reservation, and enought pocket money (some one says about USD 100 per day for one person).

• ReplyDes    Mar. 04, 2013 08:56

Hi im going to saudi arabia but my agent ask me to stop over in hk. I will bring my visa for saudi with me and then stick it when i get there in hk. After that i will take the flight to saudi arabia..They said that immigration in phil.will ask so many things if i stick my visa now before going to hk. Im worried if the immigration will question me bec. I will leave immediately to saudi arabia. Thank you very much

• Replycarla    Feb. 28, 2013 06:14

we are planning on going to hongkong how much show money do we need each person we are 4adults and 2 children,.and wat are the documents needed tnx

• Replied by: Mark   Feb. 28, 2013 17:47

where are you from?? visitors from some countries are not required from Hong Kong visa. please read the above information carefully!!

• Replyann    Feb. 27, 2013 04:52

hi..I'm from philippines me and my american bf have plan to in hk or sgnjust 4 days.my question is what are the other requirements we need to bring aside from our passport,round trip tickets,and hotel booking,and btw my bf works here in phil.thnx

• Replied by: Bonnie   Feb. 27, 2013 18:12

the pocket money that can cover your expense in Hong Kong.

• Replyjohn    Feb. 24, 2013 07:29

hello i'm a Nigeria i study in china but my girl friend want me to visit her in hong kong she want to send me an invitaion what document do i need?

• Replied by: Bill   Feb. 27, 2013 18:11

you need to apply a Hong Kong visa before going there.

• ReplyChris    Feb. 18, 2013 22:51

Hi my sister is a filipino staying in singapore with long term visit pass. She and her husband (singaporean) is planning to go to hong kong for vacation for 4 days. Does my sister needs to apply for hong kong visa? please reply asap. thank you!

• Replied by: Vic   Feb. 20, 2013 18:29

no, Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days.

First   Previous    7    8    9    10    11    Next  Last