Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    6    7    8    9    10    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyjophen    Jun. 23, 2013 19:43

    hi.i was offloaded before at the immigration coz of inssuficient doc.and i intend to travel alone without my bf..but now i plan to travel to hongkong with my bf.he will pick me up here in manila then we will go together in hongkong..what documents or requirements i need to bring nextime?hope for ur reply asap..thanks..

    • Replied by: Susan   Jun. 24, 2013 19:40

      your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation in Hong Kong, and enough pocket money (about USD 100 per day).

  • ReplyMahendra    Jun. 15, 2013 13:06

    Hi,I am India passport holder and want to have tour in Hongkong for 7 days, My one friend is working in Honnkong on working Visa, is form philippines he wants me to have a tour and want me stay with him on his place so i m not booking hotel will it ok to stay on his place ?And which all document will be needed to go there for 7 days ?Will invitation letter be needed from his side ? if it is then how will he write a invitation letter ?Please suggest.....!!!!

    • Replied by: David   Jun. 17, 2013 19:34

      it is ok you stay at your friend's place.if you plan to stay at your friend's place, you need an invitation letter from your friend. you also need to hold the round-trip air tickets, and your valid passport.

  • Replymaye    Jun. 12, 2013 23:35

    hi im from philippines. me and my bf are planning to have vacation in honkong for 4days, and my bf is in qatar he will provide all expenses.. also hotel reservation. so can i only jst buy rouundtrip ticket.? also my bf is egyptian but working in Qatar does he need to apply for visa??? thanks alot.

    • Replied by: Bonnie   Jun. 13, 2013 18:10

      1. you should hold hotel reservation, roundtrip air tickets, your valid passport, and enough show money (about USD 100 per day). you can ask your bf send you a copy of the hotel reservation, and a support letter. you may be offloaded if you don't have the required documents. 2. your bf does not need to apply the visa to Hong Kong, as an Egyptian, he is exempt from hong Kong visa for 90 days.

  • ReplyMacks    Jun. 09, 2013 23:47

    I'm filipino living in manila. I want to go to abu dhabi but first i will stay 3 hours in hongkong then flight to abu dhabi as a tourist. What would i need more? I will get ticket from msnila to hongkong then from hongkong i will be having ticket to abu dhabi then abu dhabi return to philippines. Invitation letter from friend staying in abu dhabi for 3 years. Don't have hotel reservation in hongkong! Would there be a ptoblem i will encounter?

    • Replied by: Bonnie   Jun. 12, 2013 19:01

      don't worry, if you stay in the Hong Kong airport and do not leave it within the 3 hours, you don't have to provide the hotel reservation.

  • ReplyMelody Monterozo    Jun. 09, 2013 06:18

    hi.im planning to travel hongkong.but unfortunately i am previously offloaded,what should I do?

    • Replied by: David   Jun. 12, 2013 18:59

      prepare all the required documents and give another try.

  • ReplyJanette Speno    May. 26, 2013 09:53

    Hi,I'm a US citizen planning to stop at Hong Kong Disneyland for 3 days. What kind of paper works do I need?I'm also my Filipino siblings is planning to visit Hong Kong Disneyland for 3 days as will, what kind of paperworks do they need?Thanks

    • Replied by: david   May. 27, 2013 19:24

      you need your valid passport, round-trip air tickets to Hong Kong, and hotel reservation in Hong Kong. apart from the documents you need to prepare, your siblings also need to take enough pocket money.

  • Replyeve    May. 18, 2013 21:57

    I am a green card holder in US and want to go on two weeks vacation in hong Kong , do I need a visa ? If yes how do I go about it?

    • Replied by: Bonnie   May. 20, 2013 19:55

      you are still not an American citizen even if you hold a US green card. so you may refer to the above chart to see if you are visa-free in hong Kong.

  • Replymaynard ting    May. 14, 2013 06:30

    I just want to ask what procedure should I take if I want to go to hongkong and stay with my cousin tere what proof shiuld I present to the immigration, is the adresss enoug proof?

    • Replied by: Bonnie   May. 14, 2013 18:48

      you need to ask your cousin to write an invitation letter for you, which should include his or her personal information, address, Hong Kong ID or work permit, passport number, your name, address in your country, and the relationship between you two.

  • ReplyKorina Van Allen Ponce    Apr. 28, 2013 03:45

    Hi, i'm from Philippines and I'm at Australia. I'm going to HongKong for 14 days. I'm just a bitworried the maximum can stay at HongKong is 14 days?Is it alright if i stay at Hongkong for 14 days? Thank You

    • Replied by: Bonnie   May. 01, 2013 19:42

      yes, you stay in Hong Kong for 14 days without a visa.

    • Replied by: Korina Ponce   May. 09, 2013 10:26

      Hi, i make a mistake on my booking. It become 15 days and I can only stay in HongKong for 14 days since i'm using Philippine passport. I tried to get a visa to nearest consulate but it will takes about 3-4 weeks and only a week passed. Is there any other choice or do they have visa upon arrival.?? Thank You hope u can help me

    • Replied by: Bill   May. 09, 2013 19:38

      you may consider a short trip to Macau and then get back to Hong Kong on the 15th day for you backward flight

    • Replied by: Korina ponce   May. 09, 2013 19:42

      How can i go to macau? Thru turbo jet or i go to airport? Thank You for this

    • Replied by: Bill   May. 09, 2013 19:55

      the Thru turbo jet is better.

    • Replied by: Korina Ponce   May. 12, 2013 08:14

      Hi, just one more question. Can i go macau anytime? Or i need to wait for 14 days then go back to HK for 15 days??

    • Replied by: Bonnie   May. 13, 2013 20:27

      you can go to Macau at anytime.

  • ReplyArdy    May. 12, 2013 05:39

    Iam planning to visit in Hongkong for 3 days do i need to secure hotel reservation or roundtrip ticket is okay, what are the question in Manila Immigration thanks,

    • Replied by: Kate   May. 13, 2013 20:25

      hotel reservation and air tickets are required.

  • ReplyJun    May. 06, 2013 07:51

    hello i'm from philippines and an ofw in saudi arabia. during my vacation, 3 of us plan to go hongkong this may 2013 for 3 days. what documents should we bring in our hongkong tour?

    • Replied by: Kate   May. 09, 2013 19:46

      your valid passport, hotel reservation in hong Kong, round-trip air tickets, and show money (about USD 100 per person for each day)

  • Replydet    Apr. 28, 2013 21:44

    hi, i'm a filipina, i would like to ask what are the requirements if i choose to maximize the 14days given to a tourist in hongkong?

    • Replied by: Peter   May. 01, 2013 19:44

      your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation in Hong Kong, and pocket money.

  • Replylina    Apr. 27, 2013 07:47

    my husband is an ofw from abu dabi and will have his vacation in the philippines on june 14 2013. me is in the phils right now and we are planning to meet in hongkong on june 14 for a 4 days tour only. do he needs to apply for a hongkong visa if his flight is from abu dabi to hk. pls advice other docs he needed. tnx

    • Replied by: Hebe   Apr. 27, 2013 19:24

      if he holds an Abu Dabi passport, yes, he need to apply the visa to hong Kong.

  • Replymahi    Apr. 26, 2013 23:46

    i belong from pakistan. In these days I have to stay in Malaysia with my family. We have refugee status in Malaysia. Now we have passed our case from malyisia UNHCR. We get the card from unhcr for 3year. now we want to visit in Hong kong . Can we visit on our unhcr card from malaysia to hong kong. if yes then how?????????? plz give me reply soon as soon possible

    • Replied by: susan   Apr. 27, 2013 19:15

      you'd better consult the Chinse Embassy in Malaysia for detailed information.

  • Replylovejoy    Apr. 25, 2013 04:22

    Hi, my bf and I are planning to meet in Hongkong. I already have my passport, round trip air tickets, hotel reservation in Hongkong, but I don't have a pocket money instead my bf wrote a supporting letter that he will take care all my expenses there in hongkong. Is the supporting letter would be enough as a replacement to the pocket money?

    • Replied by: Gina   Apr. 25, 2013 19:41

      i think it is ok.

  • Replycycy    Feb. 11, 2013 22:11

    Hi .. I would like to ask if ever I availed a tourist visa from abu dhabi..can I have a flight book to hongkong for a few days.. then go to abu dhabi with my visa.. because here in Philippine immigration there are lot of irrelevant questions being ask to be able a passenger being hold in the airport then suddenly missed the flight. I need an immediate reply..tnx

    • Replied by: angie   Apr. 19, 2013 00:12

      hi..cycy.. are you already in abu dhabi? what happened in hongkong immigration? did they ask for POEA? thanks for your immediate response

    • Replied by: May   Feb. 16, 2013 17:26

      yes, i think you can.

  • Replyarchie meded    Feb. 04, 2013 04:37

    hi im from philippines holding employment visa to enter dubai, can i possibly stop over in hongkong airport before my connectiong flight entering dubai? does hongkong immigration needs any documents from me to stop over in hongkong airport? please advise as soonest. thanks

    • Replied by: angie   Apr. 19, 2013 00:09

      HI.. archie meded.. are you already in dubai? what happened to hongkong immigration? what are the documents that they were asking?thank you for your immediate reply..

  • ReplyGayatri Suryawanshi    Apr. 15, 2013 05:11

    I am an Indian citizen living in UK and traveling to Hongkong in May 2013, I would like to visit macau for a day trip. Will I be able to re-enter Hong Kong without any issues or will I have to apply for multiple entry Hong Kong Visa before travelling?

    • Replied by: tracy   Apr. 15, 2013 20:15

      there will be no problem for you to re-enter Hong Kong.

  • ReplyAle    Apr. 03, 2013 20:20

    I will take flight land in Hong Kong then go Macao and direct take flight back to malaysia at Macao all around 6 days. Is there any immigration things to do due to different airport entrance and exit ?

    • Replied by: Lyla   Apr. 06, 2013 19:43

      there's no problem as long as you have the two way air tickets, hotel reservation in Hong Kong and Macau, and enough pocket money.

  • ReplyKwyne    Mar. 28, 2013 05:56

    Hello, I hope you can help me with this.I booked a return-way flight to HK with my son who's 9 years old. I am using my maiden name and my son's having his Father's surname. Is that a problem? I & his Dad is currently having our annulment and still waiting for the decision but the custody of the child is not an issue because we had a verbal agreement about it. Do i have to get an authorization letter from his Dad to be able to travel with my son to HK for 4days and 3nights or not required? Thanks...

    • Replied by: peter   Apr. 01, 2013 19:37

      you'd better ask your husband write that letter for you.

 First   Previous    6    7    8    9    10    Next  Last